Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] I_vote_lcapQuality Time [Hitomi only/nk] I_voting_barQuality Time [Hitomi only/nk] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] I_vote_lcapQuality Time [Hitomi only/nk] I_voting_barQuality Time [Hitomi only/nk] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Empty
PostSubject: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:04 am

Makoto would wake up early this morning. This was usually his time to wake up, he had accomplished his dreams. Hikari Leader. It sounded good in his head. Makoto was the leader of the anbu in Konoha. But he also had a squad, a team, people that needed to progress with him. Makoto was determined to have them come along with this. He would get into the shower taking a quick one then got out. Today was different and Makoto knew it. He had spent all night forming the plan. Makoto was smart, after all he was rank-S but this was the problem… He couldn’t make what he wanted for himself. But his student Hitomi could. Makoto smiled evilly as he would walk to Hitomi’s house to discuss his plans.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:26 am

She awoke to the sound of footsteps at the door, she had learned to sleep lightly and hear most sounds as due to her past experiences. With that however, she may have awakened but that didn't mean she was wide awake by any means, if anything her eyes were still closed for the most part and she yawned often. She made her way to the door forgetting to change into proper clothes, rather just in her sleeping gown as she gave a rub to her eyes and yawned once more looking to who it was at the door. "Hmmnn? Who is it?" She said drearily as she turned the knob and looked outside, amazingly enough her brother was still asleep by now. She moved some of her hair out of her face and scratched at it. "Senpai, what are you doing here? Is it training or a mission to do?" She asked looking like she was about to go to sleep once more even while standing there.

WC: 167
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Makoto would look at Hitomi as he spoke. “ Congratulations on your rank up, I did as well.” Makoto would grip Hitomi’s hand hoping she closed the door with her other hand as he pulled her. “This is basically it, I need you to do a surgery. You are my student so I trust in you with my life. Not only that but, I know you wouldn’t mind moving into a bigger house for your family. I have a plan for that too.” Makoto would run up to the hospital as he found the room Hiroto had opened earlier. He climbed through the window outside, it was on the 6th floor and Makoto knew he wasn’t going to be allowed. Assuming Hitomi followed after him he would lock the door from the inside and explain. “Basically this is a blood transplant. You should know how to do this and I prefer if you put me under before you start the surgery.” He would lay on the bed as he waited for Hitomi to do her thingy. “I believe in you Hitomi.”
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 5:36 pm

She was confused at what he had mentioned for the moment. "R-rank? I...oh yeah yeah, thank you." However once done with that sentence she was whisked away and the audible slamming shut of the door meant she probably wasn't going to have time to change. With that she was mostly being tugged along in her sleepy stupor of confusion, however seeing where she was at rang a small bell as she overheard his request on surgery. "A...A wh-surgery? B-but...I've never done one, well I've seen many and I know the proceedure." She paused to think on her family. Moving to a larger house, being able to sustain a living and rather than needing her mother to sell kimonos, it could be her own hobby. Heck if she made enough money with this, her mother could very well own the business and have small shops around the village. Her brother would have plenty of backyard space to finally play in and run his enormous energy out. Granted it was a sudden notion but, after seeing what she could do with a broken limb and her mother's own hand, it was hard not to see there was a strong chance of success here.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do...but next time please tell me the night before so I can be dressed." She sighed now started to really wake up as her mind was working with her eyes. She noticed the different drugs and utensils lined around in drawers or in cabinets and got to work. She took out a few items, mostly to measure certain items, as her own arsenal of medical Iryojutsu could easily suffice as just about any surgical tool. With that she shook up two bottles in hand and held a tourniquet in her other hand and wrapping the arm to start the anesthetic. She got a needle and had it inserted to the vein. Once done she attached a line from it to a bag of liquids, this was just to be sure the blood transfusion wouldn't leave him dehydrated. In the meantime she removed the band around his arm and thus took a minute whilst he was just barely still awake, but under the anesthesia's numbing components to ask him a few things. "What type is your blood, I'll have to administer other things if it happens to be incompatible with this new one. That and weight, I need to know how much would be too much or too little." She said as she gathered the blood bags and sat them aside on a counter. She figured testing the blood would take too long so she thought to ask beforehand.

WC: 445
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Makoto would watch her take out a bunch of things to prepare for the surgery. Makoto was nervous, not that it was a surgery, but that it was Hitomi’s first surgery. But she was his student so he didn’t mind. Makoto looked at the ceiling as she inserted something into his vein, it felt like a little sting as Makoto looked at her. “Uhh my blood is a B- and .. I weigh 172” Makoto would answer to her. Just after answering his eyes would close completely.

Dreams: Makoto looked around there was money everywhere.. And right next to him on the bed was Hitomi. Was this a sign that he needed to tell her? Makoto would smile as he walked outside, it was so pretty with a gentle breeze. This was paradise.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:35 pm

She gave a short nod as he went out and she looked over the bags. "Ah good, AB- this won't be too difficult then. Would be easier with pure B- but can't be picky today." She took one bag and hung it up beside the liquids bag, combining the lines and slowing it down to a specific measure. With that she took a look at the time and thought on the weight and time with deep calculations in mind as she shrugged. "Alright now to wait and keep awake, should take a few hours, under some concentration." With that she stretched out and gave a yawn before heading to the bathroom to at least fix her hair with her chakra so it would stay out of the way. She wished she had been able to get re-dressed as her nightgown was kinda embarrassing. At least it wasn't splattered with blood or chemicals, otherwise she'd have to throw it away after this and even if she was embarrassed it still was her favorite comfy outfit for home.

She came back in and checked the levels before sitting down across and waited the hours away for the procedure to be finished. There were many times she was about to fall asleep however she caught herself and would walk around until she felt awake enough to sit down and watch once more. Finally the last minutes ticked by and she looked to the empty blood bags before sighing in relief and gathering them to a trash bin for hazardous material, being that it was the secure method to keep dumpster divers from getting this. Then she covered the needle wound with a cloth and used some of her medical ninjutsu to heal the wound and vein up before cleaning her hands at the sink and waiting for him to awaken. Which should be any moment now. "Hey, wakey wakey senpai...everything's done, just take things easy when you get up. I can heal wounds not nausea or dizziness." She laughed at her joke for the moment as she awaited him to come to consciousness.

WC: 349
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Makoto would wake up to Hitomi laughing. He looked at her and smiled. He looked at his arm as he saw a little mark, seems like she used medical ninjutsu to heal the wound up. Makoto got out of the bed slowly, nothing was different except for the soreness in his arm. “So im guessing it was a success. I hope I didn’t snore.” He would chuckle as he made his way to the bathroom to use the restroom. Upon coming out he would begin to speak to Hitomi. “Alright Hitomi, remember I was talking about making a lot of money? I came up with this idea, sort of like a medicine boost… like a drug. The more we research it the more beneficial the drug will actually become.. Your family won’t have to worry about any money situations or anything like that. I did a lot of research to start it but there is only so much I can learn. You will be doing the main research I will mostly be distributing. So are you in? “ Makoto would say as he walked around throwing medical stuff in his pockets hoping he could use it for the drug he had in mind.

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:59 pm

She nodded standing up now and looking to the counter for a moment before looking to him. Hearing about this beneficial drug would be an excellent use for on the field use without needing to extend to many others into a fight if need be. "Well medicinal boosts tend to have large drawbacks, so whatever it is will need a lot more than just research. We'll have to test it on certain rodents and then ourselves to see the effects." She pondered the idea of it and looked to the cabinets. "Do you know what you need to make it? Or are you just hoping to splash something together to get the same effect, because that wouldn't work. I need a formula for this and I'll also need time." She folded her arms over and looked down at herself. "Also I may need clothing as well, contamination can condemn us from the village if we aren't careful." She pulled some of her hair back and smiled a bit. "Well then, I guess it's not as hard as I thought it'd be, doing a surgery and all."

WC: 186
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:15 pm

“Yes..yes..” Makoto would say as he wasn’t really listening to what Hitomi was saying. He was trying to get this drug together to get some money under his belt but of course he was going to share with Hitomi, afterall he had a crush on her. Makoto would bite the tip of his thumb easily doing multiple hand signs and grabbed Hitomi’s leg as he would slam his hand onto the ground. They appeared in Owl City. In the laboratory to be exact, the queen Owl had this built for herself use but she had given Makoto the permission to use it. Makoto looked at all the stuff the most important ingredient was the cocoa beans which were in a bowl on the main table. Makoto pointed to the dress room. “You can get dressed in there.” Anything that Hitomi could ever want clothes wise was in there. From dresses to scrubs. Makoto personally thought it would be cool if she got in something sexy but he would save the opinion for a later time. “Ill wait for you to get out.”
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:33 pm

She was getting a bit irritated with being ignored however that mostly went away with more confusion as she looked down and yelped at being tugged on her leg. Once they were in the laboratory she was still a bit preoccupied with what just happened as she tugged her nightgown in more embarrassment before finally coming to the conclusion of where she was. She looked around in some awe from it before turning her attention to the dressing room. "I-uh...okay, just don't do something like that without telling me! I hate surprises!" She sighed before heading in and making sure that it was locked now so she could take in what just happened. She looked at the outfits, most were made of cleaned plumage or other works but she soon found the gear she had needed. Though nearby too it she gave a small scowl towards the unfit looking outfits that didn't seem right for wear but rather for intimate relations. She shook her head in some disgust before going on to pick out proper attire.

She then took a moment to look around at the other outfits, not to wear but rather thought on her mother's designs back at home, feeling warmed by these thoughts alone she then began to walk out of the room and sighed wearing scrubs, gloves, a face mask, and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She looked ready to deal with whatever material this would become. From explosions to acid, she wanted to be sure this wouldn't stick to her let alone affect her judgment as she wanted to be as sharp minded as possible while working with this. "Alright, so what are we making? Some sort of toxin, or chemical?"

WC: 288
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Makoto looked at Hitomi as she went in complaining. When she came out he answered her question. “Im trying to make a drug that gives you energy. Like a lot of it. We will be using the same thing that coffee comes from , since coffee gives you energy as well. Maybe we can sniff it up the nose to get it in your system?” Makoto would look at her as she was dressed exactly how she needed to be, but not how Makoto wanted her to be. Oh well the job had to be done. “Whatever chemicals need to be added you can do. Since that’s not my expertise. If you need something let me know..” Makoto would take a seat as he starred at Hitomi in awe.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:59 pm

She nodded at the idea of his as she looked to the cocoa beans. "True, however in it's raw form all it'd do is maybe clog your nose. I'll have to make it into a fine powder and add in ingredients to emphasize the factor of the energy increase." She then thought more onto this. She didn't really know what it could do, seeing as it's basic form just awakens others and an increase can cause insomnia. She had to be careful to not inhale this right off the bat, incase it caused any other side effects. She then thought on a certain formula for it. "C17-H21-NO4...and if it were to be injected the effects would become increased but the risk would as well, causing an overdose and perhaps seizures or brain malfunctions such as stroke...I suppose you're right in the idea of inhalement. It would have to be the safest method..." She pondered as she ground it up finely and added the addetives and chemicals. From logic to creativity she had to figure a balance in her mind with this.

After some hours of labor and testing upon rats, which she had to make sure the dead ones would be contained as she wouldn't want the owls to consume them and have the same side effects. She then looked to the powder and sighed giving a gulp to herself in some worry as she hadn't tested it on humans and seeing as too much could very well kill she feared for it somewhat. "I...I do need your help on this, I've found a name to it called benzoylmethylecgonine or...cocaine, but I fear the effects might be too strong for humans. But I can't tell unless...well I mean..." She shuffled around looking at it and shaking her head. "Unless I were to try it, so...if uh...if something happens, ugh I don't know I'm just worried over this." She said wiping her forehead in nervousness as she looked to the seemingly harmless white powder that laid on the table.

WC: 338
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Makoto watched for countless hours on Hitomi making it. He didn’t know what to call it at the time so whatever name she came up with he was going to wing it with her. Cocaine she said, it seemed to be a white powder that looked interesting to Makoto. “Try it? Oh fuck.” Makoto would say as he starred at it, there was only way to know if it was legit. Makoto would look at the white powder, so fine and sleek. He got some and sniffed it up his nose, taking the risk of getting addicted. "You should try it too"
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 9:37 pm

The member 'Makoto' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Dice' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice' : 4

#3 'Dice' : 2

#4 'Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 10:05 pm

The feeling was amazing. He felt like a million bucks right off the bat. He wiped his nose and continued on his plan. “yeah I think we need to get this stuff on the streets ASAP” Makoto looked at Hitomi and decided this was the time. “Hitomi.. I like you a lot, I dream about you all the time and I am constantly thinking about you. I was thinking that uhh, me and you could go on a date sometime? Not like training but just maybe some ramen or something nice. For a change.” Makoto would stare at her with his ocean blue eyes awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 10:37 pm

She looked to the powder still unsure as he took it in. She was readying medical chakra immediately as it went on. Once he mentioned to try it she still felt unsure of it, granted she had made it, but there were many times where creations have killed the makers. She was still unsure. "I...I dunno, I...I'm still just a little afraid of it." She said feeling guilty as she held her arm in some shame. Once he had the effects taken in she felt a little better however she was still strongly reluctant. "Besides, I'd rather not go home hyped up on this...I would absolutely hate myself if I did anything to them." She mentioned before giving out a sigh. She was stubborn on this as she looked to it. "I mean, I don't mind making this...if others want it, but I've seen the results I know what this can do and-just never mind." She tried to make her point though she felt it was wrong.

However right after this there was a confession, now she hadn't been confessed to before and even then she wasn't sure how to feel being this was her superior. "I-I..uh, um you want to...date me senpai?" She questioned as she looked down feeling more confused as the day went on. "I mean, uh...it's just- s-sure?" She asked not really sure what to do about this. But being that she was so confused she decided to go along with this. "Um, not to be rude but...shouldn't dates be dressed up? I mean I wouldn't want to go anywhere with chemical lab gear and covered in chemicals y'know? A-and you'd probably want to wash up...seeing as there's still some on you." She pointed out as she thought on it. This was just so sudden and she hadn't even much time to think of what else just happened let alone what was too happen, but at least this was a more positive action today.

WC: 328
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:26 am

Makoto saw the confusion on his face. He chuckled to himself as he corrected himself. “Hey hey slow down. I didn’t mean today that is why I said sometime silly. “ Makoto would look at her smiling. “Oh yeah, I’m not your superior anymore, call me Makoto or Mak.” Makoto began to get closer to her. This was the time. Makoto would lift her mask up and kiss her. He didn’t care if he got chemicals on his clothes, it was worth it for her.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:41 pm

She paused and gave out a sigh of relief as she heard that things could slow down for now and she could take it in. "Ah, alright..." She smiled calmly as she felt a little bit better seeing the situation was calm. However hearing that he wasn't over her made her a bit shocked for that time. "Y-you're not? I...wow, really?" She asked unsure but laughing a bit, it would be difficult not to acknowledge him as just his name being she was so used to calling him as a superior. Granted they were the same age, but she was still respectful to those over her. Perhaps she needed to realize she was becoming a sensei of her own kind to a new generation, and that she was an equal to some standard. However soon after her realization she noticed him come closer. Now she could really tell the difference being she was very short, she hadn't grown taller or rather much taller at all over the years. Being 5"4 she was nearly a whole foot under him which was both intriguing and intimidating at the same time.

It was no wonder she still felt like an underling, she was still really short. But saving that thought aside she was kiss no less during this. Now she was really surprised, heck the idea of being able to call him whatever left right away, any worry about height was gone, she was more focused on what is happening. Right after the kiss was done she put her hand to her mouth in a gasp. "S-senpai...er I m-mean uh...Makoto." She asked but forgot her question she was to ask, just sorta asking a vague term for no answer. Finally things came together as she realized what happened finally. "Woah, you just...you did, I-I wow." She mentioned looking slightly excited at the notion.

WC: 311
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:59 pm

Makoto would stare at her and smile softly. “No need to say anything, most important thing now is getting you home” Makoto would grab all of the product and stick it into this jar, he put the jar in his back pocket . He bites the tip of his thumb with such speed and precision as he formed the hand seals quickly. This time he would grab Hitomi’s hand, and slam his hand onto the ground. They would appear in front of Hitomi’s house. It was actually night time seeing that they spent many hours in the surgery and in Owl City. Makoto would scratch the back of his head as he spoke. “Uhh… sorry for taking up most of your day..”
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:25 pm

She paused and looked down giving a nod as she just barely caught sight of the handseals he made and somewhat braced herself, she wasn't used to this as much. Once it was over and they were at her house she blinked at the difference in light setting, being in a lab for hours around such chemicals can really hurt the eyes. She rubbed her eyes and adjusted seeing she was home at night. Heck if one were stay silent you'd hear crickets in the backyards. She was mostly shocked at how much time passed by, she wasn't even sure what had happened. She gave a small shake to her head as she held her hand to her head. "Huh? Oh it's fine, I just have to clean up my mother's shop then head to bed, today was just a relaxing day planned." She mentioned, it seemed like a house but really in the windows were kimono outfits her mother created. It was a store and a home, using the living room for the shop.

WC: 175
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Makoto stuck his hands in his pocket and smiled. “Well I had fun with you today, thanks for the surgery!” He flipped his hair to the left and began to walk down the road. “I guess ill see you later my love.” He would throw up the peace sign and body flicker, but all she would see is him disappear leaving leaves in the wind. {EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:21 pm

She nodded giving off a smile as she walked into the house with her mother napping and her brother still playing with his friends in the backyard. Hitomi then went to her room to change before realizing something. "My nightgown! Ugh, geez now I gotta wear my normal clothes to bed and make a new one..." Hitomi looked at her gear and sighed as she went on to destroy the suit, all save for the googles due to contamination. "Hopefully none of the chemicals got on the floor...I'll have to scrub the place just to be sure." She mentioned grabbing a mop and getting to work.

WC: 106

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]   Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quality Time [Hitomi only/nk]
Page 1 of 1