Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] I_vote_lcapNTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] I_voting_barNTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] I_vote_rcap 
Will
NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] I_vote_lcapNTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] I_voting_barNTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

NTCA!!! [Makoto alone]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Empty
PostSubject: NTCA!!! [Makoto alone]   NTCA!!!  [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:16 am

Makoto woke up sore as mess today. He woke up and cut on the shower. As he took off his clothes he examined his body. He was pretty beat up seeing that he fought a bijuu. Right above his belly button was a slice that he had cut in when fighting the bijuu. Makoto never knew him blood techniques would be so brutal. The scar was beginning to heal up but it didn’t bother Makoto. He hopped in the shower, this one was hotter than usual but Makoto didn’t mind it felt good against his back. He got out a dried off throwing on a white v neck t-shirt, some shorts, and some tennis shoes. He dried off his hair knowing that wet hair would bother him all day. He decided today he was simply going to check on the children again. The walk to the daycare was rather peaceful. Quiet, leaves blowing in the wind, and most importantly no more bijuu. Although Makoto was sure this wasn’t going to be the only attack. The people of Konoha were pretty shaken up due to the attacks just as Makoto predicated. It wasn’t a surprise two huge monsters came with intent of destroying Konoha itself. Makoto arrived at the daycare and peeped inside. He saw no kids, literally none. Makoto began to freak out, did they really shut it down? Could they not afford it? Makoto walked to the back of the building to see the kids running around outside. None had escaped as he noticed when he walked outside. They all screamed his name as they ran towards him. Makoto smirked, he missed these days when he was a mere chunin helping the instructors. Capturing kids like wild animals. Makoto spent the rest of the day with the kids. Hopefully concluding having to save the kids.
Back to top Go down

NTCA!!! [Makoto alone]
Page 1 of 1