Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Missions [Makoto] I_vote_lcapMissions [Makoto] I_voting_barMissions [Makoto] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Missions [Makoto] I_vote_lcapMissions [Makoto] I_voting_barMissions [Makoto] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Missions [Makoto]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Missions [Makoto] Empty
PostSubject: Missions [Makoto]   Missions [Makoto] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Missions:

Makoto woke up rather early today he had a lot to do today, which was fine by him he didn’t care, the more busy he was the faster the days went by. Makoto would rise out of his bed slowly. Sore from all the training he had been putting his body through. He was by far the best lightning user in Konoha, but the thing about lightning chakra is it’s like a bolt of energy but when its gone you get tired. The chakra elements such as water were different to Makoto, water flowed, and it was so shapeable. Water was extremely versatile. You could bend it and create it in any way you wanted. It didn’t matter, Makoto just wasn’t used to it at the time. It was something that he had to master for himself. He would get out of bed and look at himself in the mirror, he literally had scars everywhere. This wasn’t exactly Makoto’s goal at special jounin, but it was for his country so he didn’t care. He would jump in the shower and take a nice hot one. It was steamy all over the bathroom. He would walk out in his robe and go warm up some water for tea. Today he wore a striped short and some khaki shorts and some sandals. He had to go check up on the kids today which wasn’t that much of an hastle, he saw them often. Makoto would grab his tea to go and walk over to the daycare. The building looked the same just a few repairs needed to it which Makoto had no problem helping with later. Makoto walked inside with the tea as all the kids gave him smiles. He did a head count and found that none had ran away which was superb. He would then walk out to check his next mission. At the elderly home he had to help some of the grandma’s with their problems. As he walked over there he began to think of his grandpa, his grandpa played a huge part in his ninja career. He had taught him taijutsu and how to use his blood kekkei genkai which was extremely useful. Although this was one of the greatest gifts his grandpa gave him Makoto would always keep a place for him in his heart.  He would walk into the retirement home as a nurse directed him to where all the grandma’s were he would sit in a chair near one while they were playing bingo. She would smile at him and proceed to tell him a story Makoto didn’t say anything he just listened.

“Ya know my husband was here before any villages were founds, when the uchiha and the senju were always clashing. He was on the senju’s side but still. He was a great fighter, he was particularily good in Bukijutsu, You know what that is young blood? “ She would say, she would speak again before Makoto had a chance to respond. “He was a strong fighter, without remorse too. He’s taken out about …”

She would fall asleep mid talking and middle of bingo. Makoto would slowly get up to help another grandma that needed his to run the store. She needed some yarn and a needle. I guess for sowing. He would walk out the store, man was he happy to be outside. In the retirement home it was so cold. He was exicited to feel the hot sun on the back of his neck. As he walked over to the store he looked at all the types of yarn. He didn’t know which one to get, she never gave him a color. Makoto would decide to get 2 darker colors which were red and purple. Makoto didn’t know if they would look good together but he didn’t care, he would then grab two needs for the lady to sow. He would then walk back into the retirement home, cold.. so cold. Makoto gave the equipment to the ladies and proceeded to leave. Just on his way out, the ladies had came together to give Makoto some warm chocolate chip cookies and some warm milk. They all hovered around him as he ate, I guess they thought he was cute.

Makoto left for the Ramen shop, he was most excited about this job because he would be able to help in the kitchen. This was very satisfying for Makoto, seeing that he didn’t know how to cook.  Makoto arrived near the shop within a few seconds he could easily smell the smell of pork chop ramen, man did it smell good Makoto. He walked in through the back door ready to cook. Only to see the owner. The owner was fussing at everybody, apparently they were extremely busy today. Makoto then found ouyt that he wasn’t cooking today, he wasn’t even cleaning today, he was the delivery boy. Makoto looked at the owner with hatred. A kid of his skill running food around the village, Makoto soon moved on, maybe it wont be that bad. He had 3 places. 1 the retirement home, guessing for a nurse. 2 for his parents hotel and 3 for a teacher at the academy. Makoto using his extreme speeds deliver all of the ramen within 20 seconds due to using some time to say hey to his parents. Makoto rested in the ramen shop using his pay check to eat some of that good ol’ ramen.

TWC: 912
Back to top Go down

Missions [Makoto]
Page 1 of 1