Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] I_vote_lcapNTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] I_voting_barNTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] I_vote_rcap 
Will
NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] I_vote_lcapNTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] I_voting_barNTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Empty
PostSubject: NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone]   NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 am

Man, Makoto was tired of baby sitting these kids although he thinks this is his last time. He woke up this morning on a good time for him. He actually cooked himself breakfast today, some eggs and steamed rice. They actually go great together. He ate the magical combo and presumed to go take a shower. Hot showers were always the best after some days of hard work. He got out the shower and put on a t shirt and some khakis with some tennis shoes along with his dads cap. He put some sun cream on and headed out the door.
Today was going to be different with the kids, they were going on a field trip around Konoha to see the amazing monuments and such. Makoto’s man job was to keep the kids to stop running away. That was the most important thing during this mission. He had to buckle down and keep these kids in check. He thought to himself as he walked to his parents hotel. ‘My hard work is catching up with perfect timing. I should be Anbu in no time. He grabs himself a cup of juice and has a short conversation with his parents before taking the kids out.
While walking his way to the daycare he thinks of how far he’s been to get where he is. ‘After all that academy training. Learning to throw kunais, he put in so much work those days, the hand to hand combat with friends. All those genin days prepared me for now. Working in missions with my teammates even my jounin teacher. Ill never forget that mission ever in my life. My chunin days were pretty hard though. I was constantly exhausted for no apparent reason but its whatever. Now im here, at Special Jounin’ Makoto walked in the day care as things were crazy.
Toy beings thrown back and forth. Kids running all over the place. Makoto walked to the rest room and used it. When he came out he decided he wasn’t playing no games. These kids need to act accordingly and Makoto set it that way. Makoto stood there and waited for their energy to die down. They remembered him from last time. He hit 2 of them and made them cry. Rumor spread out amongst the kids and now pretty much all of them are scared of Makoto. He doesn’t care though they are just kids. “Alright kids here is our agenda today. We are going to visit various types of areas and places in Konoha. Stay with the group. If you try to escape I will find you and punish you. I don’t care who you are or who your parents are. I will give you consequences no matter what. Believe it. Stay with the group. Now line up. “
Makoto walks the kids over to the Senju compound. He knows a few people from here and starts to educate the kids on it. “This is the Senju compound. All of the Senju clan members live here in these houses. This is a very strong clan. They specialize in Mokuton Style, meaning wood. This is why its so pretty around here. This clan is one to be reckoned with many members aiming for greatness. I know one that will most likely become Hokage here in a couple of weeks.” Makoto guides the kids over to the next area to go see.
He goes to the Hokage Rock. No hokage’s are were their but there will be soon so he decides to show the kids anyway. “This is Hokage’s Rock” Makoto said to the kids “This is where we as a village will put will put their heads up here as a sign of respect. We will detail everything from their bone structure to their hair. This will be one of the first things to you see when you walk into Konoha as a visitor. Now lets go to the park”
Makoto takes the kids to the park for lunch time. He directs them in where to sit as he grabs a sandwich and watches them all as they eat. Not in a creepy stalker way but he doesn’t want them to get lost again, or escape or anything like that. After eating his sandwich he stretches out and hangs upside down from the tree and thinks to himself. ‘Im Spec Jounin now. I’ll be going to Suna to face the Hyuga head on. When I get back I need to get straight to training. Learning all the lightning jutsu I can and maybe discovering my new element. Get a summon whatever that may be and practice some more taijutsu techniques. Then hopefully by then we will have a Hokage and ill be able to register into the Anbu. From there I will become captain after a few key missions .’ Makoto had it all planned out in his head, he had been planning this for around 3 weeks now so it was pretty much set in concrete. He jumped down from the tree and walked over to the kids. “Alright we got one last stop before the field trip is over.” He counted the kids quickly and found out, he had all the kids. Their next stop would be the Main Gates.
“Alright guys these are the main gates of Konoha. Everything and everybody new usually run through these gates. Not many people know about the east and west gates. As I told you earlier you can see the Hokage Rock from here. These gates usually have some men on duty but I think its lunch time. This is the gate for new people. Now lets get back to the day care.”
Makoto dropped every single kid at the daycare to complete his mission. “Man that was a wreck, the kids only didn’t fall asleep because they were standing up I gotta make stuff like that more interesting for kids. Oh Well better luck next time” Makoto talked to himself as he walked himself home

WC: 1005/900
Back to top Go down

NTCA!!! 3x [Makoto alone]
Page 1 of 1