Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Village-Exclusive Techniques I_vote_lcapVillage-Exclusive Techniques I_voting_barVillage-Exclusive Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Village-Exclusive Techniques I_vote_lcapVillage-Exclusive Techniques I_voting_barVillage-Exclusive Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Village-Exclusive Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Village-Exclusive Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Village-Exclusive Techniques   Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Here, you will find a list of techniques that can only be learned by ninja from certain villages. These techniques can still be taught to others normally, however.

Konohagakure
Name: Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
Type: Genjutsu
Element: None
Range: 10m
Handseals: Dog → Snake → Monkey → Ox → Tige
Description:  This is one of the genjutsu passed down since ancient times in Konohagakure. The user first disappears from plain sight in a mist-like fashion in order to approach the target without being detected. Once close enough, the target will then be completely robbed of their mobility as they see the mirage of a fast-growing tree coiling itself around them. Given that the subject remains conscious, this technique proves extremely efficient for information-gathering. Once the target is immobile, the user can then attack the enemy, usually after emerging from the trunk of the tree.

Name: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Range:[ Short to Mid
Handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger
Speed: 75
Description: The user kneads their chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Name: Leaf Gale
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

Name: Leaf Whirlwind
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

Name: Leaf Great Whirlwind
Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Name: Leaf Rising Wind
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Name: Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This technique also creates a powerful whirlwind around the user which can be used to attack multiple opponents.

Name: Leaf Rock-Destroying Rise
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, it was even strong enough to destroy coral.

Name: Violent - Leaf Adamantine - Strength Whirlwind
Description: After opening the Eight Gates, the user delivers a roundhouse kick that can send a foe flying dozens of meters away.

Sunagakure

Name: Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets
Type: Puppetry
Range: Depends on length of chakra strings
Handseals: None
Description: To begin this technique, Sasori removes one summoning scroll from his back. He then opens his right chest compartment to emit more than a hundred chakra strings, which reach into the scroll. From the scroll, more than a hundred puppets wearing red cloaks emerge.

As even the most elite of puppeteers cannot control more than ten puppets a time (one per finger), this technique is proof of Sasori's superiority with regard to the Puppet Technique. Also, normally a puppet's movement is dependent on the will of the user, and as such there will be a time lag between the user's commands and the puppet's response. However, since these hundred puppets are directly connected to Sasori's core, there is no time lag between Sasori's will and the puppets' movements.

Sasori claimed that he had brought down an entire country with this technique. Many of the puppets however, were destroyed during Sasori's battle with Chiyo and Sakura Haruno, although they did manage to destroy some of Chiyo's White Secret Technique: The Chikamatsu Collection of Ten Puppets. While these one hundred puppets lacked teamwork, they apparently used sheer attrition and numbers to overwhelm their opponents. Even when they decrease in numbers they do not become less dangerous as it merely allows Sasori to focus more on the remaining puppets.

Kumogakure

Name: Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading
Type: Bukijutsu
Range: Length of Sword
Description: The user does a powerful spin, generating the momentum needed to slash at any opponents behind them. The user can also utilize this spinning motion to trick an enemy that's in front of them. The enemy is fooled into thinking the user will attack them, but instead the user attacks the targets behind the user.

Name: Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Range: Length of Sword
Description: The user swings their sword in a single quick and powerful cutting motion to attack an enemy in front of them.

Name: Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
Range: Short
Description: The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.

Name: Cloud-Style Flame Beheading
Element: Fire
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user first imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, such as Atsui, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

Kirigakure

Name: Hidden Mist Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Range: Long
Handseals: Tiger
Description:This displacement technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth,then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Village-Exclusive Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village-Exclusive Techniques   Village-Exclusive Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:08 pm

All techniques listed here are no longer village exclusive
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Village-Exclusive Techniques
Page 1 of 1