Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Lightning Release Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Lightning Release I_vote_lcapLightning Release I_voting_barLightning Release I_vote_rcap 
Will
Lightning Release I_vote_lcapLightning Release I_voting_barLightning Release I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Lightning Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Lightning Release Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Release   Lightning Release Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:17 pm

~C-rank~
Name: Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Range: Close
Handseals: Rabbit → Dog → Boar → Ram → Rat
Description: The user generates a large amount of lightning from their hands, which can also be passed through conductive materials to improve the electrical power of the technique, to attack foes. Left on its own, it can deal a shock to opponents on contact.

Name: Lightning Release: Spider Web
Type: Nin
Element: Raiton
Range: 10m
Handseals: Dog → Dragon → Rat → Ram
Speed: extends at 40
Description: After kneading chakra in the body and converting it to lightning, the user places their hand on the ground which creates a surge of electricity which originates from them and spans out around the user creating a web of electricity around them. Anyone caught within this web is electrocuted by the lightning's effect.

Name: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
Range: 15m
Handseals: Monkey → Ox → Boar → Tiger
Speed: 40
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks of electricity which home in on the targets. The disks cannot make ninety degree turns.

~B-rank~
Name: Lightning Release: False Darkness
Range: Long (15m)
Handseals Snake
Speed: 50
Description: The user emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This technique is capable of being focused into a straight beam, similar to a laser.

Name: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Range: 10m
Handseals None
Speed: 60
Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into their hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound remains connected to the user's hand, allowing them to control it during its attack.

Name: Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
Range: 20m
Handseals: Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Bird → Tiger → Ram → Tiger
Speed: 60
Description: The user extends both arms, releasing a high discharge through both palms, targeting multiple opponents simultaneously. It is possible to increase the power using this technique in combination with a water source.

Name: Lightning Strike
Range: 5m
Handseals: Tiger → Snake → Dog
Speed: 70
Description: The user creates an electric current that can hit multiple individuals at the same time. Furthermore, it can avoid obstacles in the way by bending its shape.

~A-rank~
Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Range: Can be anywhere so long as it's in the same country as user
Handseals Shadow Clone Seal → Ox
Speed: Clone moves at same speed as user
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform techniques and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance; and also evenly distributes the user's chakra to each clone. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

~S-rank~
Back to top Go down

Lightning Release
Page 1 of 1