Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Wind Release Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Wind Release I_vote_lcapWind Release I_voting_barWind Release I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Wind Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Wind Release Empty
PostSubject: Wind Release   Wind Release Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:57 pm

~C-rank~
Name: Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Range: Mid
Handseals: Clap Hands
Speed: Speeds up object by 20 Speed.
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai, which would inflict wounds two inches in length.

Name: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Handseals: None
Speed: 35
Description: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough is a relatively simple technqiue where the user creates a sudden intense burst of wind. This technique requires no hand seals or physical action to perform, and they can choose which direction the burst of wind shall travel towards. This attack can knock aside any projectiles flying opposed to it as well as greatly improve the velocity of those flying inside of it [two times faster than normal] and can send anyone who is not using Supernatural Walking Practice flying backwards several metres. In addition, a katon technique of at least C rank can set this burst of wind ablaze, causing it to form a massive raging torrent equal to B-ranked damage.

Name: Wind Release: Slash
Speed: 25
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind from the fingertips, which combine to form a single, large blade of air. Measuring 3 meters in length, there is quite a bit of concussive force behind the projectile slash; it can cut 3-4 inches at 5m or less, and 2-3 inches at 6m or more. The blade can also launch foes away up to 5m.

B-rank
Name: Wind Release: Pressure Damage
Range: 20m
Handseals: Ram
Speed: 50
Description: A tornado-like mass is compressed until it has a very high density and is then released. The wind pressure is raised to its highest limit, and once the technique hits the target, the resulting blast sweeps everyone off their feet. If the technique is used by someone who has mastered wind nature transformation, the blast can hit a vast range, inflicting massive damage on both the target and their surroundings. This technique can be combined with the Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work, to increase the flame's potency in a great scale, causing a massive fire-storm.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Range: Short to Mid
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and letal efficiency. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Name: Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique
Range: 10m
Handseals: Tiger → Rabbit → Dog → Ram → Dragon
Description: Using their chakra or a tool such as a war fan to manipulate or else create an external source of wind, the user can create a single, or several blades of wind which are capable of slicing through their target with ease.

Name: Vacuum Sword
Range: Short to Mid (0-10m)
Speed: 40
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Handseals: Rat → Rabbit → Dog
Speed: 50
Description: The user takes a deep breath and then exhales several small blasts of wind chakra in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Name: Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique
Range: 15 meters
Handseals: Horse → Monkey → Bird
Speed: 45
Description: This technique creates a stream of high-velocity wind containing dust particles, capable of decimating anything caught in it in only a matter of moments. The completed technique is directed through vertically overlapped hands that are placed in front of the user's mouth after forming the necessary hand seals.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short to Mid (10m)
Handseals: Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog
Description: Taking a deep breath, the user does a quick spin while simultaneously blowing out, compressing the released air into a thin solitary blade of wind. Within six meters, it can bifurcate human flesh and bone. Beyond six meters, it can inflict wounds two-inches in length.

A-rank
Name: Wind Release: Slash
Range: Short to Mid (10m)
Speed: 60
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, which combine to form a single, large blade of air with high cutting power.

Name: Wind Release: Infinite Sand Cloud - Great Breakthrough
Range: 40m
Handseals: Snake, Tiger, Rat.
Speed: 70
Description: The user first inhales air with his or her mouth and blows it out along with a chakra-coated sand cloud. This powerful squall covers a large angle in a stream sufficient to knock the trees down and damage them with the sand. This technique is extremely efficient even against multiple enemies.

Name: Blade Of Wind
Range: Close
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of wind kunai, then this technique is akin to an unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession.

S-rank
Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Handseals: Tiger → Dog
Speed: 100
Description: A stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique. The user compresses the entirety of the large breath they take in, and expel it in the form of one large (5m diameter) sphere. Anyone caught in it will be dismembered; a grazing blow could easily take off a limb.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves
Handseals: Rat → Snake → Horse → Snake → Dog
Speed: 125
Description: The user takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction.
Back to top Go down

Wind Release
Page 1 of 1