Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] I_vote_lcapKiller Queen [Kira's Jutsu] I_voting_barKiller Queen [Kira's Jutsu] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] I_vote_lcapKiller Queen [Kira's Jutsu] I_voting_barKiller Queen [Kira's Jutsu] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Empty
PostSubject: Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu]   Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:19 am

Name: Sheer Heart Attack
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: 20m
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: 80
Description: Forming a single handseal, the user fires a small bomb in the shape of a sphere about two inches in radius. This bomb can be controlled by the user as long as they hold the Tiger handseal, and once it's released or comes in contact with something, it explodes in a 10m radius, disintegrating anything unlucky enough to be caught in its path.

Name: Explosive Seal #1
Type: Fuinjutsu
Range: 10m
Handseals: Small Seal
Speed: 85
Description: The user, drawing a small seal creates an explosive tag similar in size and appearance to many other tags. However, this one is far more powerful then your usual explosives. Anything caught within its 10m explosive radius is reduced to ashes from the powerful heat and explosive nature. This seal can be activated with half a horse seal from up to fifty meters away. Must be predrawn on object similar to tag

Name: Random Object Destruction Technique of 1000 Years Death
Range: 25m
Handseals: Tiger, Hare
Speed: 75
Description: The user turns any solid object that's at least the size of a shuriken and no bigger then a fuma shuriken into a deadly object. This jutsu acts much like an upgraded version of the rooftile shuriken, turning common objects into deadly ones capable of killing an opponent. The objects manipulated (up to 10) are turned into make shift kunai that have even more power then usual.

Name: A Picture Worth 1000 Words
Range: 40m
Handseals: Large Seal, Large Seal
Speed: 105
Description: This is an extremely powerful sealing Fuinjutsu that requires a book in order to begin even utilizing it. After drawing two large seals anywhere on the page of this book, the jutsu begins, the user aiming the book to whatever is unfortunate enough to get caught in its light. Anything that gets caught in this light is sealed into the book, forever an illustration unless someone bothers unsealing them, which requires a S rank unsealing jutsu. The cone of light is ten meters wide, 5 meters tall and travels for 40 m. People that die while sealed leave no traces of them behind. Can only seal one person at a time(lol) can only be used on books with pages capable of fitting the seal. This jutsu has additional effects besides being a sealing jutsu, however. If the user desires, anyone caught inside the book will be forced to face two trials. Failure of any of these trials results in the body being safely ejected and the person being trapped under the control of the user permanently. Win all two, and the user dies and you're free. The trial portion is only allowed on PCs and Staff controlled NPCs

These Trials are:

Inner Reflection: The sealed person must face an exact replica of him in perfect condition. The goal of this trial is simple: just kill him.

Gangbang: The prisoner must fight three clones of Kira, each with thirty three percent of his chakra and seventy five percent of his maximum stats.

Last edited by Goku on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu]   Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Goku wrote:
Name: Sheer Heart Attack
Range: 20m
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: 80
Description: Forming a single handseal, the user fires a small bomb in the shape of a sphere about two inches in radius. This bomb can be controlled by the user if its not homing controlled then your good as long as they hold the Tiger handseal, and once it's released or comes in contact with something, it explodes in a 10m radius, disintegrating anything unlucky enough to be caught in its path.

Name: Explosive Seal #1
Range: 10m
Handseals: Small Seal
Speed: 85
Description: The user, drawing a small seal creates an explosive tag similar in size and appearance to many other tags. However, this one is far more powerful then your usual explosives. Anything caught within its 10m explosive radius is reduced to ashes from the powerful heat and explosive nature. This seal can be activated with half a horse seal from up to fifty meters away. must be predrawn and placed on an object equal to an explosive tag

Name: Random Object Destruction Technique of 1000 Years Death
Range: 25m
Handseals: these are needed
Speed: 75
Description: The user turns any solid object that's at least the size of a shuriken and no bigger then a fuma shuriken into a deadly object. This jutsu acts much like an upgraded version of the rooftile shuriken, turning common objects into deadly ones capable of killing an opponent. The objects manipulated (up to 10) are turned into make shift kunai that have even more power then usual.

Name: A Picture Worth 1000 Words
Range: 40m
Handseals: Large Seal, Large Seal
Speed: 105
Description: This is an extremely powerful sealing Fuinjutsu that requires a book in order to begin even utilizing it. After drawing two large seals anywhere on the page of this book, the jutsu begins, the user aiming the book to whatever is unfortunate enough to get caught in its light. Anything that gets caught in this light is sealed into the book, forever an illustration unless someone bothers unsealing them, which requires a S rank unsealing jutsu. The cone of light is ten meters wide, 5 meters tall and travels for 40 m. While inside the book, the unlucky opponent will find that the user can choose to eject them or eject specific body parts. People that die while sealed leave no traces of them behind. You cant eject body parts from a person who was fully sealed unless you seal them separately.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu]   Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu]   Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Queen [Kira's Jutsu]
Page 1 of 1