Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)

Go down 
+3
Dray
Tee
angalito
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:45 am

Watching his clone fly at around ten meters a second and head butting the Genin right in the jaw as he would spring to life. Seeing the boy had been released from the genjutsu Akio would growl in frustration not even realizing the clone was in danger as the boy slammed the clone's body onto a wooden stake. Dispersing the clone with a puff as the blood spurted from the wound onto Tora's face.

Watching carefully as his opponent turned to face him. Although something not intended had happened, he asked what Akio wanted with the bodies. "The Uchiha was my Sensei while the white haired one was a close friend, basically a brother to me." Sighing the young Uchiha would swallow and sniffle as he tried to not cry. While he was telling the truth about Sanosuke being his Sensei he was lying about the other one being a close friend he figured he would be able to pull off the lie seeing as his emotions were true. A single tear would stream down Akio's cheek as the tear dripped from the end of his chin, falling to the floor.

Whipping his eyes one at a time as he held his gaze toward Tora the boy would sigh once more. "I only ask that you let me take them with me. You have no reason to take them from me, you've done enough already." While he would stay alert ready to react to any assault Tora might launch Akio's cheeks would be flushed by his sorrow and his eyes were running with tears.

WC: 264
Total: 2,696
Chakra: 62/100
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:30 am

The young boy identified the dead uchiha as his sensei and the other white haired man as his friend. The young boy then put on a dramatic scene as tears streamed down his eyes but Tora was moved by none of that. At the moment, his heart was dark and tears of a young boy was not enough to stop that. It was believable that the dead uchiha was his brother because how else would he know that the dead person was an uchiha and definitely this young boy was an uchiha too. Having known good and bad, lies and truth since a very tender age, the boy’s tears would not hide the fact that he was lieing about the white haired man. The moment he said that the white haired man was his brother, there was a rest in his voice and the feeling of if his lie would be accepted by Tora. The reason why the boy’s brother would try to kill his sensei was disturbing and it only proved to be stupid. Also, why the boy was lieing about the white haired man being his brother was giving Tora something to think about. If truly the white haired man was this boy’s brother then he would surely know that the uchiha was the boy’s sensei and he would not have tried to kill him. Tora was there when the whole fight broke out and he was not dumb not to notice the truth. It was even clear that this white haired man did not give a shit about the shinobi of the mist village due to how he had engaged the uchiha and the way in which he killed him. He did not injure him bluntly rather he made sure that his body was poked in a thousand places so that saving him would be almost impossible. Tora was sorry for the boy because his lie had not passed.

“I plan on taking both bodies to the council but here you are claiming that they both belong to you. If this black haired man is your sensei, then you have no rights to him because surely he would have his own family and your lie about the white haired man did not go through with me at all. I am not so easy to fool because of what I have experienced in this world. Even if I let you have the body of your sensei, this white haired man is coming with me because he is the culprit. Make your decision now.” Dray would say while jumping fifteen meters backwards to where the cart was.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:05 am

Sighing once more Akio would let out a soft growl. Tears were still slowly streaming down his face Akio would hold his composure. "Fine...but I did not lie about him being my Sensei. That being said I WILL be taking his body with him." He made it quite clear that he was set on taking Sanosuke's body with him and would see to it that he tried his best to get the man's body in his possession. "Now I will be taking him home with me and see to it that his body is taken care of."

Having drown that the man was okay with such a thing Akio would summon another one of his clones without forming a single handseal. Although he would wait for Tora to respond to what he said before acting with the clone. Although he didn't show it he was feeling low on chakra and was not sure if he could create another clone. That being said he also did not want to carry the body by himself seeing as it would leave him open to the other's attack should he decide to stab Akio in the back.

WC: 184
Total: 2,880
Chakra: 44/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:37 am

Tora was correct in believing that the young boy was lieing about the white haired man but there seemed to be some truth in what he had said about his sensei. Either way, a fight had happened in the market and two people were killed. That was all that mattered. Tora had no more business here. The genin still full of chakra and stamina would pick up the body of the white haired man and place it over his shoulder. The body now looked lighter as the man did not seem to have any physical build. Anyway, he would leave the dead uchiha to the young boy as he would leave the scene.

CP:100
EXIT with Tee's body.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:53 am

Watching for awhile as the other boy laid the body over his should Akio would nod to the clone as it moved over to the cart and hoisted the lifeless body over his shoulder. Taking the lead Akio would walk out the village gate, the clone following behind them as they headed toward the forest beside the village. Tears would silently stream down Akio's cheeks as both figures walked through the forest. While Akio was a bit upset he couldn't get away with both of the bodies he was content for the most part. At least as content as he could be as he was followed by a clone carrying his Sensei's dead body back to his Sensei's vacant house.

WC: 120
Total: 3,000
Chakra: 44/100

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2