Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) I_vote_lcapThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) I_voting_barThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) I_vote_lcapThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) I_voting_barThe Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)

Go down 
+3
Dray
Tee
angalito
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tee

Tee

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Empty
PostSubject: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:01 am

Here the Paper God was within the village, taking what one might call a stroll reminding himself why he hated the village in the first place and plotting his leave. The more he stayed the longer he question himself as to why he was still there. It's not like there was anybody of power to stop him currently, nobody of higher or lower rank was capable of stopping him by force so what was it that bound him to this village. It was nothing of him being attached because he had nothing to be attached too. His family had been killed not to long on a mission they had went on together, and as much as it should have hurt Tee his feelings didn't allow him to care for it. He merely cared and yearned to kill another human being and soon. Whatever it was about the blood of a human body it satisfied his hunger and left him with the most peaceful feeling one might ever feel. It left him feeling right with himself and the world and the dripping blood was merely an addition to his sadistic actions. Whatever it was he had to get his fill of killing soon or he would be taking it out on innocents, however not like he had a problem doing so regardless.

Tee continued walking through the village awaiting something interesting to occur but for now the Paper God although wary and on edge as always was walking nonchalantly and indirectly toward the direction of the village gates. Sooner or later he would find his way to the gates. He didn't really expect to be leaving right this second but if the opportunity presented himself he would take it. If somebody attempted to stop his potential leave a swift death was in order. Not many were acquainted with his particular unique skill set, and even if they were they could do nothing about it anyway . The Paper God however was very aware that there were a peculiarly large amount of Uchiha members within the village and although their eyes are deemed precious by most they didn't much appeal to Tee who dabbled in the medical arts and himself wouldn't mind an eye technique to enhance his own combat skills. However any technique he would deem useful would most likely be found in another village. But that's where he would be going were he to leave anyway so, he walked with his normal pace and his black cloak with his hood drawn over his head. Still wary, still listening and paying attention to any and all disturbances that may or may not exist.

WC:441
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:30 am

The clouds gave partial cover to the blaring sun over head, casting shadows over the landscape giving needed cover from the suns' rays to the fishermen in the harbor as they did their labor. Everything was going smooth as Sanosuke had just decided that he needed to buy some breakfast but thought against it and thought he should go to the market and buy some fruit. He bought three apples and as he was eating the last one, he noticed a hooded figure walking towards him.

Why do people think that when they wear a cloak they are less noticeable? Hmmmm, lets see...

Sanosuke stood leaning up on a vegetable cart and observed this one by looking at him but not staring for the cloaked figure or anyone to notice. Sanosuke decided he would follow him. For all he cared, he could be some sort of outlaw. He was definitely a shady character. He would do anything until this one either notices him or do something that would warrant Sanosuke to act.  Either way, he was not going to be taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
Tee

Tee

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:06 pm

The village wasn't as hustling and bustling as it normally was. Tee didn't care for the reason to be honest he just kept nonchalantly walking indirectly toward the village gate. His hood drawn looking highly suspicious like he wanted to appear. Walking through the market it seemed only the vendors were really there other than one particularly out of the ordinary individual who was obviously a village ninja. Tee wasn't sure if he had seen this man before however the basic ninja sandels gave away his status as a ninja as well as the large Uchiha crest on the back of his back. So not only was he a village ninja but an Uchiha at that, so Tee had to assume he wielded the sharingan as most Uchiha had. Tee didn't get to the rank he was no by not knowing what an Uchiha could do, IF the knew what they were doing. Weather this one did or didn't Tee could care less about to be honest. Now having been walking toward the man inspecting him from the corner of his still having looked off into the distance the entire time as if focused upon something else. He changed direction swiftly and stopped at a nearby vendor that sold various seafood, it was known for it's exotic flavor and was particularly Tee's favorite vendor.

Without paying or acknowledging that the vendor was asking for payment, Tee merely reached with his left hand and grabbed a dead baby seal. Fresh and full of meat and took a chunk out of it and started to seemingly the devour the delectable. Blood dripped from his mouth but it didn't both Tee it merely added to his sadistic look. Now he leaned against the stand with the vendor complaining although Tee had blocked him out he had diverted his stare to one of the only individuals in the market. Staring deeply at the Uchiha not daring to blink while chomping on the baby seal, almost as if foreshadowing to what was to happen to the Uchiha should he fuck with Tee. A dense mist rolled in, within a matter of seconds, not so much that one couldn't see but it made one moist and after a while would have one utterly wet. It was a completely random weather affect that often affected the village of Kirigakure.

However still staring at the man as he finished his seal who stood leaning twenty meters away. It was almost like a standoff, Tee didn't attack just yet however he didn't appreciate how this man was an Uchiha. Tee assumed all Uchiha to be stuck up and arrogant as most were and thus whenever he came across one he felt it his personally duty to give him a reality check. If need be he would die for being so arrogant as Tee thought he was. So for now staring would be the only attack Tee would do but should the Uchiha anger Tee which would not be all that hard his death would be imminent.

TWC: 918
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:36 pm

Sanosuke noticed that the man changed direction and he moved himself from where he was closer to the concealed man, and he saw the hooded figure attempt to grab a baby dead seal from the vendor. With great speed, Sanosuke appeared at the man's side as his hand shot out and grabbed the man's wrist and squeezed. If he struggled, he would squeeze a little tighter and break the man's wrist.

"Ah, you shouldn't do that." said Sanosuke as he looked at the hooded figure while keeping his grip on his wrist. "If you struggle...I will break your arm. Understood?"

The vendor relieved that someone stopped this one from stealing from him. Sanosuke did not like thieves, he rather someone be a killer for a reason, thievery left a bitter taste in his mouth. Was this man some sort of street bum? Maybe a homeless person. Either way, he was about be in a world of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tee

Tee

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:45 am

However as Tee reached for the baby seal with his left hand which was the hand furthest from the ninja who was twenty meters away, the ninja would seemingly vanish. This was never anything good and given that he was an Uchiha Tee had to assume that it was either an attack or some sort of an escape, and he could see the Uchiha given the fact that him in relation to the stand although not directly facing the individual allowed for him to be in the general direction giving full vision even if not looked directly at. So as soon as this man disappeared chakra was instantly kneaded within Tee and by the time the man had grabbed his left hand which mind you he would have to reach across The Paper God's face to reach seeing as the Uchiha appeared on Tee's right side. The Uchiha would be met with poison mist being expelled from Tee's mouth, his head having been adjusted slightly and swiftly while the man was reaching for his left arm. By the time his hand grazed a hair on Tee's delicate soft arm let alone touched it death would come his way as poison mist would have enveloped him in it's entirety. However if that wasn't enough at the same instant he began to reach thousands of foot long paper needles would be launched from Tee's paper body toward the man inches away from him. Impaling him in almost every way and everyplace possible, an attack at merely inches away that would be almost impossible to avoid especially while directing your attention toward reaching for ones arm.

So basically by the time this man should have reached Tee's arm he would have been dead in more ways than one. Needles would if successful be sticking out of random parts of his body as well as out of the majority of the major organs including but not limited to the brain and the heart, however not out of the eyes doe if he were dead Uchiha eyes would be a delicacy. However if he had magically lived and continued to attempt to grab Tee, Tee would turn his arm into paper not allowing for it to be grabbed in the first place, and send his paper which was once an arm flying into his opponents face in a needle form which would have been transformed into such a weapon instantly, and instantly send it flying toward his opponents face which was not anything but a couple feet away. They would fly the instant the Uchiha's hand should have touched The Paper God's arm. Admist this chaos the mist would be rolling in quickly and efficiently, quickly causing both parties to be come moist.

280-50-40=190:
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:16 am

ooc: Disregarding all that you did, read the physical stats page. I am, according to your post, 20 meters away from you. Meaning with my speed stat being at a hundred I reached up to you in half of a second. Since once a person is 100 speed they can move 40 meters per second. During which time, it would be physically impossible to do all that you did in half of a second. In all fairness, I am giving you the chance to re-post this. This is supposed to be a spar or whatever, since you have tried to clearly kill my character, I will reply accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Tee

Tee

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:46 am

I'm not reposting anything post and you'll see
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:44 am

Kirigakure no sato, the village hidden in the mist, mist that covers the evil that some do while it gets in the way of the good that others intend. It was yet another morning and this young genin was looking out the window in his bed room. The view from up there was perfect but did he really find joy in watching people go on with their daily activities? He was once taciturn, correct but one could not really say that he is the opposite. Shades of his past self still surface in his every day deeds one way or the other so it was not really safe to regard this young uchiha as being tame. He moved away from the window and set to begin his day with no specific thoughts in mind. It took him a while to freshen up before he left his home. He did not have breakfast for no real reason, loss of appetite could just well describe what happened. The mist shinobi walked the streets of the village while taking in everything. He had learned from a very tender age how useful the slightest piece of information could be so he made sure to cover everything that went on. He was dressed in a white top with a high collar that had the uchiha crest imprinted on it. His pants were the regular black and he also had a black clothing going from the back of his knee to up his waist and a black rope belt holding it in place. Black shinobi sandals matched his black sheen hair and on his back was the justice that was held in place by the black rope belt. His ninja pouch was ever on the back of his pants and in them were his basic projectiles of kunais, shurikens, tags and the likes and most importantly to him, a little writing pad and a pen. Information is a vital key in the shinobi world.

The uchiha wandered into the market like the common breeze that every shinobi was used to. He made no sudden actions and he did not appear to invisible, all he did was be himself and leave the rest. The market was really filled with people and seeing as he had no true business here, the genin launched himself into a nearby tree with light foot steps. The tree was perfect seeing as its braches extended to give shelter to those that sat underneath it and talked to each other, mostly men of the village that were civilians. The genin’s black wears fit in perfectly with the tree’s color and position. The view was great and what more could one not see from up here. The black haired boy relaxed as he began scanning the market for everything and nothing in particular. People came and left, birds perched and took off and yet nothing was fascinating enough. Like a hawk, the uchiha’s ace eyes spotted a dark figurre. It was someone hidden under a cloak and in all honesty, he did not look too suspicious but even sometimes, the best intentions are misunderstood if expressed wrongly so all Tora did was stay in his tree and watched.

It was getting boring having to watch the man in black but then, Tora saw him approach a vendor so maybe he was just here to get something, who knows.

WC:567
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:32 pm

OOC Post: So I've been asked to step in as combat mod, reviewing thread now. In advance, please dont get mad at me for my decision. I dont know either of you very well so I'm just gonna call what I see
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:46 pm

So as silly as this may seem. the events seem to clearly transpire to me as so:

Anaglito uses speed to grab wrist.
Tee breathes out poison and turns into shikigami while while his wrist is grabbed

SO thats the currently timeline. Angalito can still post a chance for reaction. Until then there clearly havent been any official kills or anything.

Also, going to review posion mist and shikigami clan as poison mist is an insta-kill B rank and dance of shikigami gives you like 5 jutsu for one upkeep.
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 1:03 pm

ooc: will post as soon as I get home.
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:10 pm

As his hand would make its way past the man's face in his attempt to grab his wrist, from out the corner of his eye, Sanosuke would catch a glimpse of what was to come. No, his Sharingan had not been activated, nor did he need it to catch his opponents almost obvious gestures at this point in time. The man was clearly turning his head in Sanosuke's direction, but for what purpose? He could not say.

The man would then apparently begin to draw in his breath, a longer breath than what appeared to be normal, which was all the tip Sanosuke would need to alter the direction of his and instead of grabbing his wrist, his open palm would instead slam into the man's jaw at top speed. He would grip it tightly with all his strength applying pressure to the man's lower jaw with his thumb in an attempt to keep it closed while simultaneously pushing him forward with his far superior strength since his move was all full strength, plowing the man's head into a nearby building with enough force to leave a large dent.

Last edited by angalito on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tee

Tee

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:30 am

A Clear Cut Explanation Of What Occurred:

As the man reached his arm toward Tee needles thousands and thousands would launch out of Tee and almost instantaneously find themselves lodged within the opponent inches away from him. The opponent had been idiotic in his ways and gotten close instead of seeing what Tee was capable of. Just like an Uchiha to underestimate their opponents because they thought they were better. The man had no reason to attack Tee, or even to move at such speeds but it was because of this action that he would now be dead. Hundreds upon hundreds of foot long paper needles would be lodged within his brain alone. Some protruding out of the other side at various ways and angles, others simply not being visible to the other side. He was covered head to toe in needles on his front and a portion of his side given the way he had appeared by Tee. He had plenty lodged in his throat causing plenty issues there alone, those that went through his brain causing instant death. A decent enough amount went through his chest and lodged into his heart and many major arteries most likely causing internal bleeding and heart failure as well as the other issues.

It was tragic for a such a young Uchiha to experience death at such a young age, but he had to learn his lesson somehow and Tee only taught the lessons nobody else could or would. Now being as the man was now dead whatever he was attempting to do with his arm would definitely not be successful as his body would be limp from the death he just took. However should the momentum continue and the blow still go through wherever it would connect Tee would turn his body into paper  and reform it once the blow went past. Seeing as he would be limp most likely his body would be falling either backwards or some diagonal direction, or forwards towards Tee. Either way a single hand seal would be woven by Tee.

~Tiger~

And in less than a second almost instantly as the body would be falling a clone would appear in whatever direction his body was falling. One made of the very material Tee prided himself in and that the Uchiha had lodged within various and unpleasant portions of his body. The clone would catch the now limp body and surely but swiftly lift it over him so that it was in a fireman hold position slumped over his shoulder. Whatever paper that was still sticking out and that might stick the clone would be absorbed into the clone as the clone was made from the very same type of paper as the needles lodged in the assailant. And as quickly as this whole event had taken place the clone would take off back toward where he came, going back to Tee's abode to sort out the whole situation. The clone just like Tee would ensure it paid attention to it's surroundings as a ninja did and made sure to spot anything out of the ordinary. For any who didn't see first hand they wouldn't know it was the holder of the body whom had killed the individual.

They would have to assume something had happened, nobody would or could outright accuse Tee of the act, and if they did they were to be silenced as well as the Uchiha was. Nobody in the market seemed to notice what had occurred as it had all happened all to fast, even the man behind the counter hadn't been paying attention as this had all happened in less than 5 seconds and the seafood vendor had been looking the other way at the time. So all seemed well and fine in the market. However just as Tee's clone took off with the body, Tee would notice an obviously stupid and inexperienced ninja leap into a tree, however on his collar contained just as the Uchiha within his clone's custody had on it's back the crest of the Uchiha. They seemed to swarm like flies in this village. With the act of him leaping within the tree it proved to Tee, that this ninja had seen the actions he had just done and weather they were justified or not, which he didn't particularly care about to be honest this "new" Uchiha knew of this information.

Tee was already feeling bloodlust from his last kill not seconds before and now a new kill would commence. However he recalled staying here would do nothing but draw attention and given the fact that he was of a lower rank he probably wouldn't be able to comprehend what had occurred regardless due to lack of skill. So even though he wanted with all his might to kill this Uchiha who was probably just as stuck up as the one he had killed he had to refrain and flee the scene. Instantly out of the paper from his body a large bird would appear. Large enough for one to stand upon with a 5m wingspan made out of paper. Tee would quickly jump upon said bird and it would take flight at full speed heading in the direction of the clone. Once it got close which would be a matter of seconds the clone would leap up atop the bird with Tee and the bird would ascend higher in the sky up to 300m high in a matter of seconds. Unable to be seen due to the dense mist that existed within Kirigakure at the given moment, enabling Tee to flee the scene quickly and efficiently.

TWC: 2,311
190-40=150 Chakra:
[Exit][/color]
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 4:01 pm

EXIT INTERRUPTED

correction:

Tora watched carefully as another who was presumed to be a shinobi engaged the man in the black hood and what happened seemed quicker than the mere eyes could believe but Tora had seen quite worse and this was no different. The other man who happened to be an uchiha due to the crest on the back of his clothe had walked right into what seemed to be a trap and in return, his body had been poked with several white needle like objects which the hooded man had brought forth from his body and Tora was sure that this was the ability of the paper god that people rumored about in the village but was this actually the real man in the rumour?

There was no time to waste. Tora's decision to act would not be based on the fact that this man was an Uchiha like him but on the fact that even if the man had attacked first, the man in the hood had no right to give him an instant judgement. Tora could not go back and report to the council as there was every probability that this man would be gone and the scene would have faded into the air. Tora would make his move but it wouldnt guarantee the safety of the injured uchiha seeing as countless numbers of these needles were already in several parts of his body. Things were about to get real nasty and this uchiha genin cared less for his life. He reached for his ninja pouch and out came two smoke bombs that were launched at a speed of 14m/s to envelope the area where the hooded man and the dying man were. In this moment, Tora would see the villagers scampering around but he was not done yet. Five kunais with explosive tags each attached to them also soared into the air at this same speed and they were spread in the perimeter of the direction of where the hooded man was last seen before the smoke bombs landed so it would not matter much if the man tried to move because the explosion of the five tags would be enough to cover more than a range of 40m and causing anything in contact to explode and burn.

Tora would not underestimate this hooded person seeing as he had attacked the other uchiha. He knew his mode of attack was large scaled and the smoke bomb would have alerted the people to run for their lives but the injured uchiha could not be saved with no medical help in sight, that was certain with the way his body was pierced so Tora was sure that the uchiha would not mind the black hooded mind dieing with him in the deadly explosion. As this series of attacks were performed, Tora would not waste even a second in moving on to his next plan whether the man was caught in the explosion or not. Performing the rat and ram hand seal in one second, Tora casted a genjutsu from where he is in the tree up to twenty meters around him which would definitely affect the hooded man if he was still within range probably due to him being caught up in the explosion or if he tried to come over to Tora and this man would soon find himself walking in the market with everybody buying and selling with no signs of the injured uchiha and it would be like nothing happened because this would be the effect of the first genjutsu and if the man managed to break from this or not get affected by it, Tora would activate the next illusion that he winded into the first genjutsu in which he would affect the man's sense of direction making him walk around in circles. The man would probably be caught in this unforseen attacks as Tora would place his left arm on the justice and prepare for the worst.

2 C rank jutsu= 40 but 10% reduction on each so -4 chakra.
Chakra Point: 86
Jutsus used:
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 4:23 pm

As the Uchiha over powered his opponent with his hand over his face by grabbing him, as if by instinct, his eyes turned crimson, and three tomoe appeared in each of his eyes he activated his Mature Sharingan; something that takes less than a second to perform and with his ocular prowess, he could see it all, his opponent appeared to be moving in slow motion and so did his paper. And because of his Sharingan, combined with his superior speed and reaction time to his opponent's, he saw the paper coming at him with ease. Combined with his full speed, and the eye power of his Sharingan, he let go of the man's face and jumped backwards as he instantly performed one hand seal which was done in a blink of an eye. The single hand seal was the Horse seal as chakra was kneaded in an instant as fire erupted from Sanosuke's mouth with his Sharingan glaring and fire moving at 36 meters per second surged forth towards his opponent who could only move at 12 meters per second incinerating him and his paper with ease. The speed, ferocity and the wide range of this A ranked fire jutsu would make his opponent be consumed in the brutality of the fire that consumed everything within its path due to the wide spread nature of the jutsu.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:36 pm

ooc: No one had skilled anyone dray. I tried to Pm you about you ignoring posting order and you did not reply so I will highlight that now. Delete your post because it was not your turn to post. as for this fight, admin will decide this.
Back to top Go down
Matouks

Matouks

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:35 pm

ooc: Hi guys!! I've been scouting this site for a little bit, as a friend has been trying to get me to join. So this is going to be my first post on this site! YAY! But it's also probably going to be my last. BOO! I've been reading a lot of rp's, to see how this site is, but this thread takes the cake. Unless I'm wrong somewhere and you can feel free to point that out if it happens, but it seems like numbers and stats don't really mean anything on this site.

You have a Jounin class Shionobi
Strength: 50
Speed: 100
Durability: 50
Hand seal Speed: 30 from ninjutsu bonus

vs a Churning class
Strength: 1
Speed: 27
Durability: 46
Handseal Speed: 26 (+15)

I fail to see how Tee can do anything in this thread "instantly" or at "lightning speed" as he claims to do everything. And even if he were to land every single hit on Angalito, he has a strength of 1, compared to 50 durability. Regardless if the technique is S rank or D rank. Unless my math is wrong, Angalito is roughly 4x Tee's speed, which usually includes reaction speed as well, unless there's a separate stat for that, which I have yet to see. Meaning that the 50 things that Tee does in all of his posts so far shouldn't even be happening. If anyone is auto-hitting it's Tee. I may be unclear on some of the rules on this site, but exactly how many things can one person do in one thread? RPing in general, you can usually do one defense and one attack. Speaking of one attack, how does Dance of the Shikigami get approved in the first place when it does like 7 things (I counted)?

Either way, this is what I read in this thread...
Tee's walking through a village, walks past angalito (somehow notices that he's an Uchida)
Tee takes a seal
Angalito does a sneak attack and is caught (somehow)
In a single post, Tee does a poison mist auto killing him and shoots thousands (I'm not making this up) of paper needles at everything except Angalitos eyes (b/c he noticed he was an Uchida) auto killing him again. Then he turns his arm into paper so that his arm could not be grabbed. Then he turns that paper into needles and shoots it at Angalito auto killing him again. This is all in one post.
Angalito changes his attack and punches Tee in the face, sending him flying
In a single post, tee shoots needles at Angalito head (auto kills him again), turns into paper to escape just in case his auto-kill failed, made a clone, the clone escaped with the body and he took off immediately after, all of this happening within the span of 5 seconds without anyone noticing
Angalito claims he's using his strength to overpower Tee and does an A rank fire technique

In closing, this is dumb and it was dumb enough for me to have to clear up how dumb it is. If I'm wrong and this thread isn't a representation of the site, then let me know but if I can just come in as a genin or a churning and auto-kill joining and kages let me know now
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Now now Spook~
I'm putting this thread on hold, going to rule on it and you all better hope I don't just void all you've posted. I haven't read so far the actions, but if there is as much auto-hitting and as much plain out stat difference disregarding as I've read about, then this will all surely be voided and no you may not use voided words for Exp claiming, just in case you're wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Ok I've read just about everything that I needed to in order to decide what I'm gonna do. First off, Tee your speed is way below Angalito's. He reaches your left arm in half a second. Your speed doesn't even allow you to see him become a blur in time for you to be able to "instantly use poison mist and shikigami". Tracking speed is indeed apart of our speed stat, thus the first time you'd be able to notice his movement would be when he has already taken hold of your arm, regardless if it's left or right. At best it would be right when he grabs your left wrist. Onto auto-hitting. I like to refer to the member using the word "would" before stating what he WOULD do. If he posted "tee's mouth IS bashed in" it's auto-hitting, posting "angalito WOULD (meaning it is to happen) bash tee's mouth in" then it's not auto-hitting. Not to quote farcry4, but I'm very peculiar with my words~
Back to poison mist; in the universe where you do react to his obviously superior speed, you'd be killing yourself as well when you blew the mist against Ang's face or body or wherever the heck you wanted to, as the mist would spread from impact point into a certain radius. You'd be stuck in the mist and die as well.
TL;DR everything is voided up to this post:
angalito wrote:
As his hand would make its way past the man's face in his attempt to grab his wrist, from out the corner of his eye, Sanosuke would catch a glimpse of what was to come. No, his Sharingan had not been activated, nor did he need it to catch his opponents almost obvious gestures at this point in time. The man was clearly turning his head in Sanosuke's direction, but for what purpose? He could not say.

The man would then apparently begin to draw in his breath, a longer breath than what appeared to be normal, which was all the tip Sanosuke would need to alter the direction of his and instead of grabbing his wrist, his open palm would instead slam into the man's jaw at top speed. He would grip it tightly with all his strength applying pressure to the man's lower jaw with his thumb in an attempt to keep it closed while simultaneously pushing him forward with his far superior strength since his move was all full strength, plowing the man's head into a nearby building with enough force to leave a large dent.
Posting order resumes as Spook noted earlier. You may argue my decision, just know I'm very set on the ruling
Thorah's immunity stands as he was yet to make an attack, he was just watching from what I read. Your immunity will be removed upon the start of your first attack post.
Back to top Go down
Tee

Tee

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:21 pm

See now Ryujin I'm not sure what your reading but I'm not reacting to his speed or even tracking his as i don't need to. You guys seem to be so focused upon him being so much faster than me and me not being able to track his speed. When i don't need to track his speed nor did i ever state i could. If you actually had paid attention you would see the following

Tee wrote:

So as soon as this man disappeared chakra was instantly kneaded within Tee and by the time the man had grabbed his left hand which mind you he would have to reach across The Paper God's face to reach seeing as the Uchiha appeared on Tee's right side.

This being my first actions I'm responding to the fact that he is no longer in the spot he was last. i'm not tracking his movements I'm not following his speed I'm merely responding to his lack of being in a previous location which the speed stat does not govern. There is no stat for the amount of time it takes to realize a person moved.

Also regarding the mist, the mist doesn't even matter because if you had read up to his potential death, the mist winds up not even occurring regardless and even if it did and i did kill myself with my own jutsu that's my own problem. I would argue that it wouldn't kill me but that's a pointless thing to do given that it didn't and wont happen regardless of how this topic turns out.

It looks to me that you guys are so focused upon the speed difference that your not even reading or paying attention to the timeline or the post itself. Your so focused upon the fact that he is faster than me that your not reading what's going on.

You guys keep claiming that I'm performing entire jutsu instantly. This is the usage of the poison mist and nowhere does it say it's utilized instantly.

Tee wrote:

So as soon as this man disappeared chakra was instantly kneaded within Tee and by the time the man had grabbed his left hand which mind you he would have to reach across The Paper God's face to reach seeing as the Uchiha appeared on Tee's right side.

What it does say is chakra was kneaded instantly, I don't think there's aspeed stat to chakra being kneaded thus i can say it was kneaded instantly. As in as soon as i noticed his nonexistance in the place he once was i began this kneading of chakra which was an instant thing. And since it DOES TAKE TIME to perform the jutsu i clearly stated by the time he would have reached over and touched my left hand is when he would be met with poison, that gives .5 seconds for him to reach me and the time in which to grab my arm, which was never described to be an action performed at full speed. if i wanted to be a dickhead i could have manipulated that to have taken 5 years. However i didn't i left the speed up in the air and merely stated that my actions occurred at the same instance he did X action.

So i encourage you read again and follow the timeline and what I'm actually writing as opposed to listening to those in your ear telling you IFASTSOIWIN.

It's far more about speed, speed is a factor but not a determining one in this case because it's the timeline and the timeframe of which i allowed everything to happen. The needles are firing as soon as he is raising his arm to reach for mine. He is inches away, and since his speed isn't specified with this action i can say my needles will hit him first implying mine are faster.

And I'm not sure where but somebody said that my paper is the strength of me. They are dumb and need to read the tech that clearly states that it produces B rank weapons. And paper needles are indeed a weapon
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:46 am

Valid points. Angalito, care to counter argue?
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:09 am

Yes I do care to counter argue....

1. However if that wasn't enough at the same instant he began to reach thousands of foot long paper needles would be launched from Tee's paper body toward the man inches away from him. Impaling him in almost every way and everyplace possible, an attack at merely inches away that would be almost impossible to avoid especially while directing your attention toward reaching for ones arm

2. Tee would turn his arm into paper not allowing for it to be grabbed in the first place, and send his paper which was once an arm flying into his opponents face in a needle form which would have been transformed into such a weapon instantly, and instantly send it flying toward his opponents face which was not anything but a couple feet away. They would fly the instant the Uchiha's hand should have touched The Paper God's arm

3. As the man reached his arm toward Tee needles thousands and thousands would launch out of Tee and almost instantaneously find themselves lodged within the opponent inches away from him

4. And in less than a second almost instantly as the body would be falling a clone would appear in whatever direction his body was falling

^^^All these are quotes from Tee's various posts of his actions that he tried to do instantly. The use of the word "instantly" was clear and many times used. He said the only thing he did "instantly" was mold or "knead" Chaka, when he did ALL of these things instantly or "in an instant' or "in less than a second".

The attitude towards the stat rules of this site is indeed convenient. Speed is the ability to act and react. If your opponents speed is equal to yours, you should be able to follow their movements and react in a way that counters theirs and this can also be likened to 'reaction time' which speed is indeed linked to. If your opponents speed is much higher, like, lets say 4x higher, then you would not be able to follow their movements. If you cannot follow someone's movements in a fight, then you have no idea where they're going to attack from and you wont know until they attack, by that time it'll be too late because you cannot react in time.

As for his strength being (1) and his argument about it not being a factor in all this and his technique being B rank from what I see in the Physical Stats page it does matter. To illustrate A 2 year old baby holding a sharp katana is still a 2 year old baby, they're not going to win any fights with that, no matter how sharp the katana is. And from the site's own stat page which are the rules and regulations on here it says....

Strength:

0: You're pathetic. You can't even squash a fly.
1-15: You can inflict scratches and minor bruises on your enemy.

^^^These are the site rules. There is a reason why they were made, and it was made for battle and to regularize such things so there would not be any discrepancies during combat.
Back to top Go down
Tee

Tee

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:45 am

Anga wrote:

Yes I do care to counter argue....

1. However if that wasn't enough at the same instant he began to reach thousands of foot long paper needles would be launched from Tee's paper body toward the man inches away from him. Impaling him in almost every way and everyplace possible, an attack at merely inches away that would be almost impossible to avoid especially while directing your attention toward reaching for ones arm

2. Tee would turn his arm into paper not allowing for it to be grabbed in the first place, and send his paper which was once an arm flying into his opponents face in a needle form which would have been transformed into such a weapon instantly, and instantly send it flying toward his opponents face which was not anything but a couple feet away. They would fly the instant the Uchiha's hand should have touched The Paper God's arm

3. As the man reached his arm toward Tee needles thousands and thousands would launch out of Tee and almost instantaneously find themselves lodged within the opponent inches away from him

4. And in less than a second almost instantly as the body would be falling a clone would appear in whatever direction his body was falling

^^^All these are quotes from Tee's various posts of his actions that he tried to do instantly. The use of the word "instantly" was clear and many times used. He said the only thing he did "instantly" was mold or "knead" Chaka, when he did ALL of these things instantly or "in an instant' or "in less than a second".

According to you each and every one of those points is me saying or using the word instantly, however none of them except for one dictates me actually utilizing a whole jutsu "instantly."

For your first point, well that's not even a point. I said at the same instant, that's literally the same thing as saying at the same time or the same moment. I'm merely stating that the actions occurred at the same time as an action you had done. Don't think theres anything in the rules against clarifying when my actions happened alongside yours.

For your second point

Me wrote:

Tee would turn his arm into paper not allowing for it to be grabbed in the first place, and send his paper which was once an arm flying into his opponents face in a needle form which would have been transformed into such a weapon instantly, and instantly send it flying toward his opponents face which was not anything but a couple feet away. They would fly the instant the Uchiha's hand should have touched The Paper God's arm

To be honest this is the only one with me stating i used the jutsu instantly. However it wouldn't even matter because this was used as a dependent statement meaning it wouldn't occur unless you actually grabbed my arm or would have grabbed my arm which is an event that if the timeline is followed correctly would never have occured because as soon as you lifted your arm the initial needle attack would have been launched killing you before you reached my arm. Thus not allowing this instance to even occur so it's not even an issue in this discussion tbh,

Your third point
Me wrote:

This is simply stating the fact that they launched out of me instantly, not stating their travel speed is instant not stating they got to you in an instant although if you want to put math to it, it would be something like that. Being as there is no REAL speed at which they move since it isnt stated even if you decide to use my speed as a base it's still getting there probably less than .1 of a second given your a few inches away from me and 14 m/s  i believe i move (or 12 i dun feel like checking) would warrant that. And they don't move at my speed as the tech doesn't specify that so i don't even have to follow that standard that's just an example.

Now your last point
Me wrote:

In the anime whenever a clone appeared what did it do. IT APPEARED. That is an instant thing if i do say so myself. However if this is even an issue or even debatable if you want to make the formation of said clone that collecting your body take a second or two or w.e tbh it won't matter it won't affect any timeline it won't affect anything tbh. So that's not even really a big deal.

Anga wrote:

As for his strength being (1) and his argument about it not being a factor in all this and his technique being B rank from what I see in the Physical Stats page it does matter. To illustrate A 2 year old baby holding a sharp katana is still a 2 year old baby, they're not going to win any fights with that, no matter how sharp the katana is. And from the site's own stat page which are the rules and regulations on here it says....

Strength:

0: You're pathetic. You can't even squash a fly.
1-15: You can inflict scratches and minor bruises on your enemy.

I feel like nobody has read the tech let me just paste it here.
The Tech:
Please tell me what my strength has to do with me utilizing a jutsu made of chakra, i didn't throw these needles at you, they were launched from my body through the use of chakra and such. The strength rules are for what you do physically as in taijutsu punching kicking scratching. I can even see where your going with strength playing a role in weapon usage because if your significantly stronger than somebody that's more force behind your blow. But that's not what's happening here, so stop trying to use my strength as a gauge as if im physically throwing something at you when this is all the jutsu's doing.

Anything else you care to point out or argue?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:51 am

Wait, so you used two techniques at the exact same time? Kneading chakra in two different ways through one chakra source? Eh, not gonna happen. Also, ever since I've been absent both the shikigami and the poison mist have gone under review, which makes me wonder if I should just void the thread entirely because of jutsu being used which we are changing anyway, granted you might have been unaware of this, so I'm considering voiding everything and you guys can redo this if you want because on one side techs are being used at the same time, techs which are changing and the current descriptions aren't acceptable from the site, and on the other side you didn't know, and another side of everyone having some sort of screw up, making an even bigger mess.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:21 am

OOC Post: This thread was started before they were up for review. As is, these jutsu and such are legal and 100% approved by staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)   The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paper God's Potential LEave (Open af)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next