Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  I_vote_lcapUzumaki Twins [Private]  I_voting_barUzumaki Twins [Private]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Uzumaki Twins [Private]  I_vote_lcapUzumaki Twins [Private]  I_voting_barUzumaki Twins [Private]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Uzumaki Twins [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki Twins [Private]    Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 pm

"WHAT!?! Y-yoko...YOKO IS GONE! Then what am I doing here? I need to go with her!" Ume would proclaim as he would brush past his Father, well try to. Ume never was a tough kid and even brushing passed someone was a tough task for him and, like this time, he would fall back on his butt by trying to do that. Ume though would get right back up and, this time, just walk around his Father. Due to their Father being the current head of the Uzumaki Clan, he couldn't have his son do what he pleased but more importantly interrupt Yoko's training.

He would grab Ume by the shoulder, "Ume. You can't go with her this time. You will only hold her back..." He wanted to keep going but as a Father he couldn't bring himself to hurt his son's feeling that bad. As Ume would indeed hold her back and kinda has been his whole life. He needing to be protected by her by other kids. Yes, that is what sibling should do, protect one another, but Yoko was very special and was the future of the clan.

"Let me go!" Ume would say as he tried to break free from his Father. Usually, Ume was a passive kid and when asked to do something just did it. But he wanted to be with his Sister as that was more important than any other request. Once Ume would realize he would not be able to break free with his physical strength he would just get angrier. Ume at this point in time had little training with molding his chakra and usually just watched other's train. That though didn't mean that he was weak and couldn't perform as he didn't need to train that much like others, this being somewhat a special trait of his. Though, he currently had only one jutsu that he had learned and he has only practiced using it a few times. Never though has he used it against anyone or shown anyone, that will all change today.

From his bad he would have something begin to poke out before launching forward and wrapping around the neck of his Father, also he would host him up into the air. Just one more chain would be produced but it wouldn't do anything just yet. Ume didn't have that much chakra to mold more than two two chains, though they were large enough to wrap around an grown man. "WHERE DID YOKO GO PAPA!?" Ume would yell at him, demanding answer so he could go be with her. Ume's Father though couldn't say anything due to the chain grip tighten more and more, being caught of guard put him in a very tough predicament. Ume though, in his fit of rage, didn't like receiving no answer so would send the last chain toward his Father's head. Yes, Ume intended to kill his on Father for taking Yoko away from him.

That wouldn't happen though as the chain sent forward would be intercepted and destroyed, the one also around his Father's neck would also be. Ume's Father would fall to the ground, catching his breath. "Lord Daichi are you alright? I was wondering where you were... but didn't expect you to be in such a mess with your Son. If I didn't come looking for you to attend the meeting, you might have been slain. " A Man would say as he stood beside Daichi. He was one of the elders of the clan, and he was accompanied by some random shinobi who also was an Uzumaki.

"Tch! I didn't expect him to know such a technique at his age, or any for that matter. Though I am a bit proud... I am disappointed he would try to kill me." Daichi would say as he would stand to his feet, wondering what they would do now. As Ume had recreated the chains and didn't look at all pleased. Tears streamed down Ume's face as he just looked at the three, and his anger caused him to push beyond his limits. He would force himself to create more chains, though smaller than the first two. Ume would fall down to one knee as he now had four chakra chains coming from his back.

"I believe he is the only child that can produce Adamantine Attacking Chains, what to do what to do. Lord Daichi. your Son wants to attack us, but I don't want to bring harm to him. What is our plan? I have something in mind but this is your child." The Elder would say. Currently everyone was inside of an somewhat large building.

"For now I will just seal his chakra and put him to sleep; so he doesn't harm himself or anyone for that matter." Daichi would say as he would perform a few hand signs. After he would perform those hand signs his whole right hand will be covered with some inscriptions. "I'm a bit drained... so please take care of his chains for me. " Daichi would say as he would rush forward. Ume would immediately try to attack his Father with all of the chains. Though, the Elder would be able to take care of two and the random only one. One chain was able to pierce the left side of Daichi, but that was fine. As it only made it right before he placed his right palm on the forehead of Ume. Ume would have all of his chains fade away and he would lose consciousness, though caught by Daichi before he fell to the ground.  

"What made him snap? Ume is usually a passive child who hides instead of fight." The Elder would ask Daichi.

Daichi would look down at his Son and then at the Elder, "As you know Yoko has gone to undergo her training. So I guess he didn't like that, no he didn't like that I said he couldn't go. So he attacked me. I want this matter kept a secret along with him knowing how to use this ability so early. Also, you are to train and also teach him. He actually can be useful in the future. "  Daichi would say as he would hand Ume over to the Elder.

"Okay, but can you please go to the meeting. I will be there after I go take him to bed. And his training will begin tomorrow." The Elder would say as he would have no objections to Daichi's order.

That incident happened years ago and only four people knew of it, so it was really not important anymore. What is important is that Ume was reunited with Yoko and has been for a few years now, "I wonder where she is?" He would say as he waited in the shade of his umbrella. Today he was wearing a gray long-sleeved shirt underneath a white sleeveless top, as well as a pair of dark pants. He didn't wear any shoes today because he liked the sand on his feet, it was nice. Today the two were supposed to meet; Ume though realized he should have just been with her while she did whatever she had to do.

wc-1201
Back to top Go down
Yoko Uzumaki

Yoko Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Twins [Private]    Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:59 pm

" Do you understand how weak you are? That as the child of the head of this clan... You are worst than most of the clansmen? How are you going to face your father? Brother? Clan? If you can't even do something.. Something as simple as this? Something that is to come naturally to you? " A voice that was cold as it was calm pierced Yoko's hearing and rattled her heart. Tears were flowing down her cheeks and her nose ran mucus, the once proud Yoko was on her knees, crying, a broken ninja. The man who didn't screamed but instead spoke calmly was the man who was to train her, Miroku. Yoko had only been there for less then ten hours, but had gone through the most grueling experience in all her short life. It was so bad she was wondering if she had been pampered during her short existence , hell she was question her whole existence now. " Get up. Right now. And try it again... We will keep doing this until you are on your very last reserves of chakra. " With each word Miroku spoke Yoko felt her moral decrease significantly. For once in her life she was being humbled and as she rose to her feet a cloth was tossed to her. " Clean your face. I won't have a snotty child training with me.. " Yoko felt humiliated but did as she was told, quickly wiping the snot from her face. " Run thirty laps, give me twenty rounds of push ups in sets of ten, and then try again..." Yoko couldn't believe what she was hearing but grinding her teeth she did as she was told. With every mile, flashes of Ume's smiling face pushed her to go faster, and farther into her training. By the time she was done the laps she was too fired up to be tired and began on her push-ups. Getting into the proper form she began to lower her body before lifting it back up, she continued this motion until she was done with her sets and her body was on fire. " At least you can follow orders, if not for that saving feature you would be a lost cause. Now, remember what I taught you. To manifest the chains, you must mold and shape your chakra while simultaneously concentrating on the distribution of chakra and blah blah blah blah, blah blahblahblablahblahb " Yoko seriously could never listen to him speak on the specifics of that jutsu as the words began to blur together to make some sort of incoherent sound that annoyed her. She watched him speak until he was done and then the demonstration was preformed. Seemingly perking up, Yoko's amber orbs took in Miroku's form watching as chakra built from his back and slowly golden chains began to come out of them. It looked easy enough to do but Yoko knew that was bullshit as she was having the most trouble, it was truly embarrassing.

Almost lost in her own thoughts she was only pulled back at the sound of Miroku's voice. " Ok, it is now your turn.. I must warn you though, if you fail again.. I will send you back, and everyone will know how you've failed..Do you understand? " Her blood froze cold as the words washed over her like a death sentence. She didn't know what to say, she wanted to yell no at the top of her lungs and explain to him how he couldn't do this. But Yoko knew Miroku and she knew he was dead serious and that if she were to utter those words she might as well start packing up right now. "Yes Sensei." Taking in a deep breath she began to mold the chakra within her, letting her frustration and overall anger fuel her resolve. It was tricky, manifesting something out of chakra, especially something of that caliber. She couldn't understand why she was having such a hard time, she was a god damn uzumaki for god's sake and the daughter of the clan head too boot! These thoughts alone made her think that she didn't have to do this, that she didn't need to struggle as hard as she was. Breathing deeply yet in a steady pace she closed her eyes and concentrated on the task at hand. She could feel the chakra forming around her back and she could feel the product of her creation pulling itself free. At first she could only feel one but soon she felt another, and another, and finally one more. Her breathing stayed constant as the chakra continued to extend from her back. She could feel the pressure weighing on her until finally it stopped. A slow clap began and slowly Yoko opened her eyes. " Congratulations... You have successfully preformed the Adamantine Sealing Chains. Continue to practice it, and master it, it is the bread and butter of the Uzumaki clan. Now! It's time for you to learn the Uzumaki Sealing Technique." A devious smile spread across his face, like a devil gaining the contract of a soul. Yoko returned the smile and dropped the jutsu and as soon as she had done so her body fell to the ground as if a it were hit with a sack of bricks. The last thing she heard was the laughing of Miroku's voice and then everything went black....

Tying her long crimson locks in it's signature high ponytail, Yoko's mind pulled back from her thoughts on the past. Today she was suppose to be meeting up with Ume and she didn't want to keep him waiting. Usually she would don her usual bikini short combo but today she wore a tanish orange colored tank top, blue shorts, and a pair of white boots. Her sunagakure headband hung around her waist and she opted to not wear her scarf today. She had been training a bit before she decided to go out and meet Ume. This caused her to shower up and change before leaving out of the house into the heat of the day. Once she was out of the house she ran to her favorite dumpling spot and picked up a few treats. Yoko never went to see Ume empty handed as she carried a bag with four bottles of water and another bag filled with dumplings and takoyaki. It didn't take long for her to find Ume, since she basically knew all the spots he is in. Smiling she approached her mirror image, placing a light kiss on his cheek once she got to him. " Hey Ume-Chan. I got you something tasty. I hope I haven't kept you waiting long. " Her voice was light but she still held a dominant tone, something she at this point could not control. It felt good being around Ume and the longer she stood with him the more the world seemed to fade around her.

{ WC 1149 }
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Twins [Private]    Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:59 am

"..O-onee-sama!" Ume would instantly blush once Yoko's heavenly lips would bless his cheek. The younger, though by only by a few minutes, twin would have to step back about two steps though it would for an instant feel as if he was floating in extreme bliss and not standing in the sand. It would end though and he would be back in reality, though his happiness did not decrease one bit. He would look down to the side embarrassed by the sudden kiss on the cheek. "A-and you didn't keep me waiting.... you are on time like always. But tasty thing have you brought for me...." Ume would nervously add. Also he would extend his umbrella so that it would be able to give shade to both of them, since it wasn't a little umbrella but an beach umbrella. With it now in the ground the two could sit under it if they wished.

Ume loved being around his sister even though he felt that he held her back a bit; and always caused her problems for needing to be protected all the time. Though, he was trying to fix that by improving himself. Well he was still improving himself as the training he was undergoing with the Elder he was told to train under was still ongoing. Mainly he had been trained in the clan's signature Fuinjutsu. Such as the time he had to seal some strange beast that was summoned....

"Okay Ume. This should be easy, okay? I will summon this beast captured not that long ago and your goal is to reseal it with that Fuinjutsu I have been teaching." The Elder would say as he would remove an scroll from his pocket and unravel it. On the scroll there was an seal it wouldn't be released though yet as Ume would speak. The Elder would look at him confused and wondering what he had to say; he had already explained everything previously and no questions should be asked.  

"W-what was the jutsu again?" Ume would nervously ask, ashamed that he had forgotten it. He honestly didn't want to ask again as he didn't want to be scolded. But he had to... if he didn't he might get hurt against the beast and he didn't want that. He wished Yoko was here to protect him as he didn't even think he would be able to stop whatever the beast was. Ume knew he was weak and he wanted to hide by someone he knew was strong, that person being his Sister.

The Elder would sigh and facepalm, " Ume, please try to remember thing I tell you. At least the name of jutsus... What you will be performing is the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. A simple name you shouldn't have forgotten, though. Please tell me you didn't forget the hand signs required to perform the jutsu." The Elder would say, hoping that he at least remembered that much. Ume would nod his head as he did know the hand signs required for the jutsu, but that didn't matter. He was lacking confidence and the drive to even do what he was supposed to do, and the Elder didn't know that. Ume wouldn't blurt out anything about him being scared until he was faced with the problem. The Elder would perform a few hand signs and then slam his right hand down on the scroll. After doing that he would jump back as an creature double the size of him would quickly be sent out. The strange beast, along with others, had been captured and stored in this scroll. One creature being in one scroll. Why it had been placed in there is just for an Uzumaki to train their sealing ability on somewhat powerful creatures. There being no other reason for this.

Instantly Ume would fall back and on his butt, frightened. "I-I can't do this... I CAN'T!" Ume would say as he began to crawl backwards afraid. His heart was racing and he was sweating frantically. Though, he would be stopped a barrier created by the Elder stopping Ume from running away. "ELDER!" Ume would call out as he turned around fear covering his face.

"Don't call out to me boy! Face this creature! Seal it! But maybe you need some motivation.. a reason to do this.." The last part would be mumbled as the Elder thought of how to get Ume to do as he was told. "Ume! What if your dear Sister Yoko was hurt and this creature was about to devour her! What would you do!?! Run?! Hide? Or be there to protect her!?" The Elder didn't need to say anything else as Ume would stand to his feet, though he still seemed a bit afraid. Ume would then begin to rapidly perform the hand signs required for the sealing jutsu. Then he would slam his right hand onto the ground. A sealing formula, that originates from the user's hand, formed underneath the creature. Once under the creature Ume would activate the seal; the creature who was above the inscription would be sealed within the formula itself. Ume would then give a sigh of relief when it was all over. "Good, now get ready for the next one!" The Elder would tell Ume.

wc-878
twc-2079
Back to top Go down
Yoko Uzumaki

Yoko Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Twins [Private]    Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 1:11 am

Ume was so adorable Yoko at times just couldn't contain her happiness and admiration. The boy had the cutest blush in the world and she just wanted to eat him up. Upon his question she smiled and held up the bag with the dumplings and takoyaki. She wanted to take him to this wonderful oasis she had found while out on a mission one day. " I'll let you know but hey Ume-Chan, lets get going. I wanna take you to this nice spot I found right outside the village. It's not too far, but if you get tired I'll carry you. " Smiling a rather toothy smile an odd memory came up in her head, one that took her away from Ume.

" Now that you are awake.... It's time to learn the most basic of clan Jutsus. I actually expect you to get this right the first time.. No exceptions. If you mess up.. You are going back, if you think you are about to mess up, you can leave right now. " Yoko lowered her eyes at Miroku once he was finished speaking. She was getting real tired of his shit, she was damn sure not all of her chakra had been replenished but he wanted her to work on this damn jutsu. Sighing deeply she knew she didn't have a choice and nodded her head once. " I'm ready. " Miroku smiled, something that creeped her out because every time he did shit like that he had some bullshit going. " Because you are just coming out of resting, I will go easy on you... You just have to seal my clone, he won't be doing much you just need to seal him and then you are done.. Like seriously, the faster you do this the faster yo- " Shaking her head Yoko wasn't about to let his mouth go on and quickly preformed the appropriate seals for the Adamantine Sealing Chains, shooting them directly at Miroku and catching him in them. " W-What are you doing?! Stop this instan-" Ignoring the man Yoko was quick to preform the handseals needed for the Uzumaki Sealing Technique, slapping her hand on the ground, the sealing formula formed and traveling to Miroku formed under him. The sound of quietness made Yoko slightly uncomfortable and quickly she dropped the jutsu, releasing Miroku from the seal. Miroku was not happy as Yoko could clearly see on his face." You have passed.. Go get rest and get out of my sight before I show you how dreadful being sealed can truly be. Now get." Yoko didn't have to be told twice and got the hell away from Miroku.

The memory made Yoko smile even wider because she knew she had the tools to be as good as she was now, and why she was a fuinjutsu master. Taking the boy's free hand she began to take the lead. " So how is your day going anyway Ume. I know you do alot of council related stuff... I could never talk to them like you do, you were always the smarter one, better with all that, I just like beating the shit out of people, especially people who think they can hurt you. " A rough chuckle came out from her lips as those last words fell through, the last time someone tried to hurt Ume, well that person is still in the hospital to this day.

[ WC 1713(564)/1500 ]
Jutsu Trained
Spoiler:

exit~
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Twins [Private]    Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:14 am

Trained/info:

"O-oh okay. N-n-no need to carry me at all... I will make sure not to get tired so you don't have to over exert yourself by carrying me." Ume would say as he wouldn't pick up the umbrella but just leave it, he would probably return to this spot. Besides if he didn't the umbrella that Yoko had given him was in his room, and that was the only umbrella he cared about. Once Ume's hand was grabbed he would completely turn red, Yoko would then ask him a question and also give him a  compliment. "Well, no one is smarter than you Onee-sama... not even me nor Father. And you also are the strongest by far. B-but thank you for the compliment, I really appreciate it. The Council though are a bunch fools honestly... and Dad isn't a exception. Somethings I put forward they accept others they deny almost immediately before I can even  explain it to them. " Sabo would say with a shy smile on his face as he continued to be lead by Yoko. He loved spending time with her and if that all he could do to live he would.

exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Twins [Private]    Uzumaki Twins [Private]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki Twins [Private]
Page 1 of 1