Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ryujin's techniques I_vote_lcapRyujin's techniques I_voting_barRyujin's techniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ryujin's techniques I_vote_lcapRyujin's techniques I_voting_barRyujin's techniques I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ryujin's techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Ryujin's techniques Empty
PostSubject: Ryujin's techniques   Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:44 am

Name: Sansei awa
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Handseals: Boar - Bird - Snake - Horse
Speed: N/A
Description: Sansei Awa (literally meaning acidic bubbles) is a technique developed by Ryujin a few years ago in order to help him fight against the Uchiha with a better chance against their Genjutsu. After forming the handseals, four very small pockets of acid will form just under Ryujin's skin. The acid within these bubbles will not eat through the chakra bubble and remain unbroken even through Ryujin receiving physical damage. The only way for the bubbles to be broken is when foreign chakra enters Ryujin's body. Each time foreign chakra enters the body a bubble will break leaking out it's acid. The acid will spread and start to immediately burn through Ryujin's skin, giving him an excruciating amount of physical pain, leading to any Genjutsu placed upon Ryujin up to the rank of A being broken. There is a drawback to this technique as it reacts to foreign chakra, meaning if someone tries to heal Ryujin their foreign chakra would activate the breaking process, doing more damage to Ryujin instead of helping him. When an S rank amount of foreign chakra enters his body, it will break all four of the bubbles. Even though the Genjutsu may be broken, the acid is still in place and will continue to burn through his skin for 3 posts after it breaking. There is one bubble in each arm and each leg, breaking them will also cause his mobility to become somewhat hindered (-x amount of speed stat)
1st post: 1st degree burns
2nd post: 2nd degree burns and -5 to speed stat
3rd post: 3rd degree burns and -10 to speed stat.
Breaking all four bubbles will add an additional -10 speed stat to each of the above stated post numbers.
Upon healing himself after the third post's effects take place, the burns will be removed and his mobility returns to normal (speed stat decrease removed.)

Last edited by Ryujin on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's techniques   Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:41 am

Approved

This jutsu is gucci~
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's techniques   Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 am

Locked and moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryujin's techniques   Ryujin's techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryujin's techniques
Page 1 of 1