Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Roku's Custom Techniques I_vote_lcapRoku's Custom Techniques I_voting_barRoku's Custom Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Roku's Custom Techniques I_vote_lcapRoku's Custom Techniques I_voting_barRoku's Custom Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Roku's Custom Techniques

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku

Roku

Roku's Custom Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:51 am

Approved Techniques:

Jiton Techniques:

Shikotsumyaku Techniques:

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]:
[b]Element[/b]:
[b]Range[/b]:
[b]Handseals[/b]:
[b]Speed[/b]: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
[b]Description[/b]:

Last edited by Roku on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:59 am

Name: Shikotsumyaku: Extend
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 2 feet
Handseals: None
Speed: Immediate
Description: A single bone extends through the skin and can protrude up to 2 feet.  The user can use this bone as a spiked weapon, as a blade, or as anything else that resembles a long, narrow shape by applying minor alterations to the shape of the extended bone.  This is the most basic of Shikotsumyaku Taijutsu.  The protrusion follows this template, included in the Kaguya Clan App:
Spoiler:
Code:

Last edited by Roku on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Name: Shikotsumyaku: Remove
Type: Taijutsu/Shikotsumyaku
Range: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Description: A bone extends past one of the joints of a user or from the end of a bone, often in the shape of a grip or handle.  The user pulls that out and removes the entire bone in their limb or whichever bone they decide (such as a rib.)  The user cannot remove the spine, skull, or pelvis with this technique.  The bone regrows after one post.
Spoiler:
Code:
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:49 am

Name: Shikotsumyaku: Erupt
Type: Ninjutsu/Kekkei Genkai
Range: 20 meters
Handseals: Snake
Description: Up to 5 bone pillars similar to those in Dance of the Seedling Fern erupt from the ground or inanimate surface within about 20 meters.  These bones have a pointed tip, may extend up to 5 meters long, may be up to 1 meter in diameter, may be circular or elliptic, and may incline in whichever direction the user indicates (unless the jutsu is already complete.)

Name: Shikotsumyaku: Burst
Handseals: Snake
Description: Any Shikotsumyaku bones created by the user within a 20 meter radius wil explode (only the ones the user chooses.) in the direction the user intends.  The shrapnel hurtle in this direction and can evacuate flesh and muscle on contact.  Each piece of shrapnel is about the size of a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:49 pm

I approve it!~
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Name: Shikotsumyaku Clone
Range: 100 meters from the original
Handseals: Clone Seal
Speed: Identical to the original
Description: The user can create any number of clones as long as their chakra reserves allow for such. These clones are made of Shikotsumyaku bone, and have all skills, stats, and jutsu that the original has, in addition to the Kaguya Clan’s durability boost for bones since the clones are made of Shikotsumyaku bone. Initial chakra cost is not paid by normal means since the number of clones can vary, and, instead, the user allocates at least 20 of their own chakra into each clone to use for jutsu, and those clones then pay B-Rank upkeep each turn, including the turn in which they were created (this is the initial cost). If the user willingly destroys the clone or disperses it with their own jutsu, all chakra the clone has remaining is returned to the original, but if the clone is destroyed by the enemy, that chakra is gone forever.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 12:19 am

This looks more well-made than most clone techs, so I'll give this the thumbs up. Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:55 pm

The following jutsu utilize this item: Death Sand  For all these jutsu, one unit of this item (or a Jiton medium of identical volume) will simply be referred to as "unit."

Name: Jiton: Maleate
Rank: N/A (Though all learning requirements abide by C-Rank)
Element: Jiton
Range: 70 meters
Handseals: None, but guided by hand motions
Speed: Equal to that of the user
Description: This is the basic technique used by Jiton.  It has no rank because it requires different amount of chakra and has different levels of difficulty depending on the amount of the medium being manipulated.  The user utilizes the magnetic field created by their Jiton Kekkei Genkai to manipulate the medium through which they use their Jiton Kekkei Genkai.  It is basic shape and position manipulation, which means the user can move it around and change the basic shape of the medium into basic constructs, but nothing as defined as if it utilized a specific technique designed to do so.  (To avoid this being a catch-all for the Jiton element.)  It is also simply not as powerful as other specialized techniques.  The user manipulates the medium at speed and strength equal to their own.  To manipulate 0-1 units of the medium, the user uses D-Rank upkeep, to manipulate 1-2 units, the user uses C-Rank upkeep, 2-3 uses B-Rank, 3-4 uses A-Rank, and 4-5 uses S-Rank.

Name: Jiton: Grind
Range: 20 meters (underground)
Speed: N/A
Description: The user feeds their Jiton medium into the ground to grind up soil, rock, and gravel into sand, and magnetizes it.  This sand can then be used to either do the same, or be utilized in the user's Jiton jutsu.  The user can produce sand at a rate equal to the amount being used to grind per post.

Name: Jiton: Magnetize
Range: Touching the user or their medium.
Description: The user magnetizes whatever object their or their medium is in contact with to be utilized in their techniques.  It can magnetize people for supplementary effects with other jutsu, but they cannot be rag-dolled and manipulated and such.

Name: Jiton: Pull
Rank: B-Rank (Tell me if you think it would be ok to be lowered, but went B-Rank to be safe)
Range: 30 meters
Handseals: Hand motions.
Speed: User's own speed.
Description:  The user has all magnetic or magnetized items within 30 meters of another magnetic or magnetized item hurtle toward the latter item.  Think "Universal Pull" but to a lesser affect since there isn't that much magnetized/magnetic items usually. Characters other than the user cannot be pulled, but they can be used as a center for the pull. (So items can go toward them but I can't make them go toward an item.)

Name: Jiton: Push
Range: 15 Meters
Handseals: Hand motions.
Description:  The user repels all magnetic or magnetized items away from another magnetic or magnetized item or themself.  It is just a quick burst used for defensive purposes equal to the user's strength. Other characters that are magnetized can be affected by this.

Last edited by Roku on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Hn. Well this is a bit of a tough one. It's relatively balanced per-say but it also has the potential to be abused quite badly.

I'd like you to lower the maximal range on your basic manipulate to somewhere in the 50-70 range. Reason being is that I understand how this works and I want to try and limit abusive ability. Aside from that, I assume push and Pull will affect Magnetized players as well?
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Edited range, and edited Push and Pull to specify for your questions.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Much better. I'm a tad hesitant on that grinding but since you have to basically use the amount you want gained, I can live with it.

I'll approve this as it is right now, unless someone else has a dispute with it. But as it stands, it's fairly balanced for what it is.(If anything you might need to increase push to C)

Roku's Custom Techniques Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:33 pm

The following jutsu utilize this item: Death Sand  For all these jutsu, one unit of this item (or a Jiton medium of identical volume) will simply be referred to as "unit."

Name:  Jiton: Restrain
Range: 70 meters (Equal to Maleate)
Handseals: Hand Motions
Speed: Equal to that of the user.
Description:  The user's Jiton medium must be below the opponent.  (So the opponent is either standing on it or the medium is in the ground below the opponent.)  Four "hands" made of the Jiton medium reach up and grip the opponent's ankles (two gripping each) with 80 strength.  User must pay upkeep to keep the grip active.  If the opponent musters 80 strength or more, they can break free of the hands.

Name: Jiton: Hell Rain
Handseals: Hand motions
Speed: 80
Description: The user's medium is held about 10 meters above them like a cloud, and must be within the horizontal range of 20 meters.  The user can only hold 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 units (so no partial units) above them for ease of math.  This cloud "rains" senbon needles made of the user's medium upon their opponent (so it may not be raining straight down) for an amount of posts equal to the number of units used in the jutsu.  Once they strike the ground, the needles are reverted back to their normal form, but if they strike flesh or anything else the user deems necessary to do this with, they will stay in needle form.

Name: Jiton: Third Eye
Handseals: Snake → Monkey → Rat → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Dragon → Monkey → Rat → Monkey
Description:  After performing the necessary hand seals, the user's medium forms into a ball, which is then colored to look like an eye.  This "eye" is connected to one of the user's optic nerves, and, by closing the eye to which the Third Eye is attached, the user can see through the Third Eye in place of that eye. This "eye" can see exactly like the user's own eye, and can be created and controlled at up to 30 meters away. If it exceeds that range, it becomes a useless lump of the user's medium.

Name: Chakra Flow
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Any
Range: Contact
Description: The user channels their chakra into a certain item.  The effect is has on the item is left up to the item's description.  In the case of a Jiton user, they can flow their chakra into any magnetized object without the need to touch it.  Still, the effects of this depend on the item's own description.

Name: Jiton: Spear
Handseals:  Hand motions
Speed: User's own plus 5 times the user's Ninjutsu skill.
Description:  A spear about 1.5 meters and 10 centimeters thick materializes just above the user's raised hand.  This spear has an entire unit of the user's medium compressed into one spear, giving it high durability and destructive potential (80 durability).  The user then imitates the motion one would use to throw the spear, and the spear is hurled forward at speeds equal to five times the user's Ninjutsu skill more than the user's own speed.

Last edited by Roku on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:16 am

Roku wrote:

Name:  Jiton: Restrain
Range: 70 meters (Equal to Maleate)
Handseals: Hand Motions
Speed: Equal to that of the user.
Description:  The user's Jiton medium must be below the opponent.  (So the opponent is either standing on it or the medium is in the ground below the opponent.)  Four "hands" made of the Jiton medium reach up and grip the opponent's ankles (two gripping each) with 80 strength.  User must pay upkeep to keep the grip active.  If the opponent musters 80 strength or more, they can break free of the hands.

(This is relatively fine. My thoughts however are, what if someone doesn't have the 80 strength. Could they pump out a flow of chakra of equal value to the technique to break it?)

Name: Jiton: Hell Rain
Handseals: Hand motions
Speed: 80
Description: The user's medium is held about 10 meters above them like a cloud, and must be within the horizontal range of 20 meters.  The user can only hold 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 units (so no partial units) above them for ease of math.  This cloud "rains" senbon needles made of the user's medium upon their opponent (so it may not be raining straight down) for an amount of posts equal to the number of units used in the jutsu.  Once they strike the ground, the needles are reverted back to their normal form, but if they strike flesh or anything else the user deems necessary to do this with, they will stay in needle form.

(Alrighty so, speed of 80 what o-o 80m/s or is that like, the stat 80?)

Name: Jiton: Third Eye
Handseals: Snake → Monkey → Rat → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Dragon → Monkey → Rat → Monkey
Description:  After performing the necessary hand seals, the user's medium forms into a ball, which is then colored to look like an eye.  This "eye" is connected to one of the user's optic nerves, and, by closing the eye to which the Third Eye is attached, the user can see through the Third Eye in place of that eye.

(I'm assuming the range is visual range or is that creation range?)

Name: Chakra Flow
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Any
Range: Contact
Description: The user channels their chakra into a certain item.  The effect is has on the item is left up to the item's description.  In the case of a Jiton user, they can flow their chakra into any magnetized object without the need to touch it.  Still, the effects of this depend on the item's own description.

(So basically a remote activation switch or did I not get the gist of this one lol)

Name: Jiton: Spear
Handseals:  Hand motions
Speed: User's own +25
Description:  A spear about 1.5 meters and 10 centimeters thick materializes just above the user's raised hand.  This spear has an entire unit of the user's medium compressed into one spear, giving it high durability and destructive potential (100 durability).  The user then imitates the motion one would use to throw the spear, and the spear is hurled forward at speeds equal to 25 more than the user's own speed.

(I like this one, but yeah, 100 Durability is kinda high. Would you be willing to drop that down a bit? I'd like the sound of 70-80 pts but that's me. And that speed. Uh, Are you alright with stacking the speed of this based on your ninjutsu much like how buki works? So 5 in ninjutsu will give you that +25 speed.)
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:25 pm

Restrain: I don't think that'd work.  Reason being, the sand I use actually conducts chakra.  So it'd make it harder to break through.  As for regular sand and Iron Sand and such, I don't think it'd make a difference unless they like... spewed a Suiton jutsu on it to soften it up or something.  Can you think of something else though?

Hell Rain: 80 the stat.

Third Eye:  It could see as far as a normal eye.  That's creation, controlling, and utilizing range.  ~Edited that for clarity.

Chakra Flow:  It's literally just flowing your chakra into something.  Whether it has an effect or not depends on the item.  In the case of Jiton, we use ambient chakra to manipulate magnetic fields.  That ambient chakra could be used for this jutsu as well, thus why it can flow into magnetic/magnetized objects from a range.

Spear: Edited.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Restrain: I was just generally asking for curiosity's sake. You've covered speed and strength as the downfalls for this if in the right situation so I can accept that.

Hell Rain: Got cha' Perfect then.

Third Eye: Hurray! Then I'm fine with that as well~

Chakra Flow: Well I know that, but I'm saying you could remote turn on someone's weapon if you managed to magnetize it, right? Is the question I'm asking lol.

Spear: FIVE TIMES! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? jk. Looks good as well.

Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 6:58 am

Chakra Flow: Oooooh I didn't think of that! O_O That depends then, would you let me? XD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:24 am

Well to be honest I don't see why not. You'd have to magnetize it first which essentially requires a "touch" variation. I just assumed that was your intention from the start lmao

Okidoki then....

Roku's Custom Techniques Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Custom Techniques   Roku's Custom Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roku's Custom Techniques
Page 1 of 1