Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade I_vote_lcapSoran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade I_voting_barSoran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade I_vote_rcap 
Will
Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade I_vote_lcapSoran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade I_voting_barSoran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Empty
PostSubject: Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade   Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Custom Techniques
Name: Quick Step
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Range: Self
Speed: Boosts user's Speed by 1 Tier
Description: A high-speed movement ability which allows a Taijutsu user to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. This skill was developed as a variation of the Body Flicker Technique and is accomplished by concentrating chakra throughout the body to temporarily vitalize it to move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (The user may not initiate an attack until the next post).

Name: Afterimage
Range: Close-Mid (0-10m)
Speed: Base Speed of the user
Description: This is the ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind. Most often it is used to dodge an incoming attack and get behind the opponent to perform a counter-attack. Its usage is not limited to just counterattacks though, as it can also be used to confuse enemies. This is a similar phenomenon to that of moving your hand back and forth very fast, and seeing a sort of afterimage of your hand. The image itself cannot perform physical tasks, as it fades through everything. Its intended purpose is to distract the enemy, making them think the image is the actual fighter, giving the user a chance to perform an actual attack.

Name: Mental Restoration
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Range: Close
Description: Medical ninja created this ability as a way to break patients and/or themselves out of Genjutsu. It is a technique that shinobi can use on themselves or anybody that they are touching. This is accomplished by first knowing one is placed under a Genjutsu, then disrupting the victim's chakra flow and realigning their senses. By concentrating chakra into the parietal lobe of the brain, the recipient of this technique is able to distinguish reality from any illusion they are caught in. This is due to the parietal lobe's primary function to integrate sensory information. Once used, this technique instantly frees the mind from any Genjutsu directed towards vision, touch, or sound. (The user must pay equivalent chakra as the Genjutsu being countered).

Name: Healing Mist
Element: Water
Range: Mid (5 meters)
Handseals: Snake
Description: This is a variation of the displacement technique specialty of the ninja from Kirigakure. It is performed the same way, where one uses a single hand seal in order to cause a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source (such as the moisture in the air) or expelled from the user's mouth. The mist's distance is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it and can expand to a range of four meters. While possessing the same physical characteristics, this mist is also able to instantly heal minor wounds of those within its vicinity. This includes minor cuts, third degree burns, large bruises, physical damage from B-Rank and lower jutsu, and any source of pain felt by the body. Any touched by this mist experience the loss of physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury. This is accomplished by numbing the pain receptors in their body and replacing them with a sensation of euphoria. The mist is created with the user's own medical chakra and will continue to heal those within its vicinity as long as it is sustained by the user, including the user themselves. So chakra must be paid an A-Rank upkeep price for each post this healing mist is maintained. Like its predecessor, any user of the Sharingan or Rinnegan will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from these particular dōjutsu. One must already know Hidden Mist Technique to learn this variant.

Name: Shikotsumyaku Armor
Description: The main capabilities of Shikotsumyaku is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. By infusing their calcium with chakra, Kaguya are able to manipulate the growth and properties of their bones to form a unique skeletal structure. By doing this, the user is capable of generating an armor of dense bone underneath their skin. This additional layer of protection grants the user an impenetrable skeletal frame, which can resist almost any type of physical attack. Kaguya bones can even withstand a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything. The user of this technique gains the additional 2 Tier of Durability from their bone structure placed directly underneath their skin. In addition, constant chakra must be paid an A-Rank upkeep price for each post this skeletal form is maintained.

Last edited by Soran on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade   Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Canon Techniques
Name: Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets
Range: Close-Mid (0-10m)
Speed: Tier 2
Description: Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless. This technique is essential to Kimimaro for his long distance attacks. The user can fire 28 bone shrapnels; one for each section of bone on each finger of the hand.

Name: Dance of the Camellia
Range: Close
Description: The second of Kimimaro's five dances, which he performs by modifying one of his upper arm bones to create a short, bone-hilted bone sword. He then stabs chaotically and continuously with extreme speed adding a 1 Tier speed boost for the duration of the technique. The hand with the sword is again and again visibly projected. And yet the movement is irregular which makes it difficult to predict. With each thrust the sword's track is very capable of changing. The attack comes from unexpected angles, causing a person's delicate defence reaction to come off guard. Though one can have great reflexes and moving ability, it is next to impossible to keep dodging the fierce attack until it stops. Thus if one showed an opening, a finishing blow will be dealt by one stab in an instant.

Name: Poison Mist
Range: Disperses past eight meters
Speed: Tier 1
Description: Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances which is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the user's body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. The poison's ability to kill is tremendous, as even just breathing in a small amount will mean the end of the target's life. As this technique combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu

Name: Silent Killing Technique
Type: Taijutsu/Bukijutsu
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Base Speed of the user
Description: This is a special movement technique created by the most skilled shinobi of the mist. Having adopted several forms of combat, including guerrilla warfare, the Kirigakure shinobi have adopted a method of movement that renders their movements perfectly silent to strike their foes in unsuspecting manners. As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. This technique varies on the user's individual skill in Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. A master of Taijutsu or Bukijutsu has no speed loss when using this technique. Otherwise, each rank below S Rank receives a movement speed loss based on rank. The loss of speed is reduced by 1 tier per lower rank for those without a 5 in either Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. This reduces an A Rank user's speed by 1 Tier, B Rank by 2 Tier, C Rank by 3 Tier & D Rank by 4 Tier. S-Rank Shinobi are masters of this technique and are skilled enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone without any restriction on movement.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade   Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Limited Technique
Name: Chakra Enhanced Strength
Range: Touch
Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing to the point where the power from strikes are increased exponentially! The user gains an additional 2 Tier in Strength for the duration of which this jutsu is maintained. While some may see it as merely superhuman strength, this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu that demands excellent concentration and chakra control.
Requirements: Tier 3 Strength, 5 in Taijutsu, 5 in Medical Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade   Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 9:22 am

Custom jutsu:
Mental restoration: This is a counter technique, we no longer allows things that break you out of genjutsu automatically. I'll allow this if you make it so that the user must first know they are in a genjutsu, instead of it breaking them out without them even knowing in the first place. So basically a medical kai.
The rest of customs are approved.
Canon:
Approved.
Limited: Approved.
Thanks for handling some canons and changing the limited for us~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade   Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 9:41 am

I edited the Mental Restoration to say that the user must first know they are in a Genjutsu to use.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade   Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 9:44 am

Approved since the change Ryujin requested has been made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade   Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soran's Custom, Canon, and Limited Techniques Regrade
Page 1 of 1