Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Diana's yin arsenal  I_vote_lcapDiana's yin arsenal  I_voting_barDiana's yin arsenal  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Diana's yin arsenal  I_vote_lcapDiana's yin arsenal  I_voting_barDiana's yin arsenal  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Diana's yin arsenal

Go down 
+2
Zevas
Alice~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

Diana's yin arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:50 am

Name: Yin Release: Black Tide
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Yin
Range: 30 meter radius with the user at the center
Handseals: Rat-snake-tiger
Speed: 80
Description: A simple but effective technique. The user focuses the yin chakra inside themselves and then sends it out as a wave of spiritual energy. Generally, this spiritual energy appears as a black wave of sorts, though very rarely causes any physical harm to the opponent or the target. While harmlessly passing through them, as well any other physical object, the technique causes a disruption within the equilibrium of Yin and Yang within individuals. If afflicted on humans, it can disrupt their usage of chakra to the point where only the most simple techniques could possibly be used due to the ratio of physical and spiritual energy being completely out of place. Those affected by this technique will only be able to use techniques requiring chakra that are two ranks lower than their max for five posts. These techniques will also cost double their original chakra costs. Since this causes an imbalance of chakra, a stronger technique, such as opening one of the 8 gates, can counteract this.  Furthermore, if used directly against chakra-based techniques of A ranking or lower, those techniques will implode on themselves and dissolve harmlessly due to the balance of the chakra their made of becoming distorted. Pure Yang release techniques are unaffected by this jutsu as are barriers of S ranking formed from chakra, in fact the barriers would stop the wave from moving forward. This technique receives no discounts. 

Name: Yin Release: Projection
Range: Projections must stay in a 20 meter radius around the user
Handseals: Tiger-Rat-Snake
Speed: Move at a max of 30 speed
Description:This is a basic yin release technique that relies on the conception of visual illusions. Unlike Genjutsu, this technique doesn't need the user to control his or her opponent's chakra, it doesn't even need any interaction with the foe. This technique simply projects the spiritual energy of the user outwards to create visual illusions. These illusions are intangible and harmless and cannot affect the environment. The user has endless options of utilization when it comes to this technique and it can be even used to hide. These illusions cannot be used to change the appearance of jutsu or weapons.

Name: Yin Release: Hell Butterfly Technique
Range: Butterflys can travel up to 30 meters away from the user
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: Butterflies travel at 50 speed
Description: The user simply utilizes their Yin in order to forge a group of ten butterflies from their spiritual energy. All the butterflies are pitch black, with no eyes and no facial details. The main purpose of these butterflies  is to gather or deliver Intel. The user can manipulate them to perform any task that they wish or they can transcribe a certain order for the butterflies to perform or a message for the butterflies to give. These butterflies automatically seek shadows as their pitch black color allows them to blend in well with darkness. The butterflies are completely intangible as they are a part of the user's imagination with only a very slight presence of Yang energy, so slight that it doesn't bring them into the physical world fully but still gives them color.

The user's spirit is always connected with every butterfly, meaning that everything that the butterfly hears or sees would be transferred to the user immediately. The butterflies can hear sharper than humans (20 meter radius) and can see at a 360 degree angle within a 15 meter radius, despite the fact that they don't possess eyes. The user can choose to disconnect from specific butterflies if they wish and lose the ability to see and hear through them, but they can also reconnect just as easily. The user is able to deliver intel to others by having the butterflies land on a person's head or hand. The user will then use the butterflies as mediums to connect their spiritual energy to the target and rely the message transcribed or information gathered by the butterflies directly into the target's mind. The user can create up to ten butterflies at once and give different orders or transcribe different messages to each single one. These butterflies will dissolve when hit by any kind of chakra based attack or when the user wills it.

Name: Yin Release: Insanity Blade
Range: Contact
Handseals:
Speed:
Description: The user forms pure yin chakra around any sort of weapon such a sword, kuni, shuriken, or even umbrella. The weapon coated will take on a black wispy glow to it. The yin chakra surrounding the weapon is incredibly unstable and seeks out physical energy to stabilize it. Anything that comes in contact with this weapon besides the user will begin to be drained of physical energy, unbalancing the target's chakra. Each time something with chakra comes in contact with this weapon they will only be able to create techniques that are one rank lower than their original capabilities. This also allows the weapons to "slice" through and dissolve chakra based constructs of A ranking or lower by unbalancing the ratio of yang and yin chakra within the techniques as well as slice things that would usually be immune to physical slashing.

Last edited by Alice~ on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:23 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Diana's yin arsenal  Orochimaru

Alice~ wrote:
Handseals:
Speed: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
Description: A simple but effective technique. The user focuses the yin chakra inside themselves and then sends it out as a wave of spiritual energy. Generally, this spiritual energy appears as a black wave of sorts, though very rarely causes any physical harm to the opponent or the target. While harmlessly passing through them, the technique causes a disruption within the equilibrium of Yin and Yang within individuals. If afflicted on humans, it can disrupt their usage of chakra to the point where only the most simple techniques could possibly be used due to the ratio of physical and spiritual energy being completely out of place. Those affected by this technique will only be able to use techniques requiring chakra that are two ranks lower than their current rank for five posts. These techniuqes will also cost double their original chakra costs.  Furthermore, if used directly against chakra-based techniques of A ranking or lower, those techniques will implode on themselves and dissolve harmlessly due to the balance of the chakra their made of becoming distorted. being this is an A rank, this will only cancel out A rank techs, as well as Yin based techs. Anything that uses yang or an over abundance of yang will not be affected. The Akimichi clan's Multi-Size Technique also falls under Yang Release, so anything that involves the body shall be unaffected by this. Being this technique causes an imbalance in chakra types, its possible to negate this with kai, or the gates. This technique also needs a cooldown higher than the affecting post, or have it affect you in some way, since your basically dispersing a vast amount of your own chakra.

Handseals: none
Speed: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
Description:This is a basic yin release technique that relies on the conception of visual illusions. Unlike Genjutsu, this technique doesn't need the user to control his opponent's chakra, it doesn't even need any interaction with the foe. This technique simply projects the spiritual energy of the user outwards to create visual illusions. These illusions are intangible and harmless. The user has endless options of utilization when it comes to this technique and it can be even used to hide. being theses are made purely of yin chakra they will be translucent and not block any sensing abilities or anything at all. As well as lower the radius. This is like the basic clone technique, so they will not change the environment or be able to interact with it at all.

Speed:
Description: The user simply utilizes their Yin in order to forge a group of ten butterflies from their spiritual energy. All the butterflies are pitch black, with no eyes and no facial details. The main purpose of these butterflies  is to gather or deliver Intel. The user can manipulate them to perform any task that they wish or they can transcribe a certain order for the butterflies to perform or a message for the butterflies to give. These butterflies automatically seek shadows as their pitch black color allows them to blend in well with darkness. The butterflies are completely intangible as they are a part of the user's imagination with only a very slight presence of Yang energy, so slight that it doesn't bring them into the physical world fully.

The user's spirit is always connected with every butterfly, meaning that everything that the butterfly hears or sees would be transferred to the user immediately. The butterflies can hear as sharp as humans and can see at a 360 degree angle, despite the fact that they don't possess eyes. The user can choose to disconnect from specific butterflies if they wish and lose the ability to see and hear through them, but they can also reconnect just as easily. The user is able to deliver Intel to others by having the butterflies land on a person's head or hand. The user will then use the butterflies as mediums to connect their spiritual energy to the target and rely the message transcribed or information gathered by the butterflies directly into the target's mind. The user can create up to ten butterflies at once and give different orders or transcribe different messages to each single one. These butterflies will dissolve when hit by any kind of chakra based attack or when the user wills it. can only relay info to others not take them in. Give the butterflies an actual hearing and sight distance. Being that they only have slight physical energy they are translucent. Still have shape and color but the same way a fog does.

Name: Yin Release: Phantom Shroud Technique
Range: Self
Handseals: Rat
Speed:
Description: A simple but very versatile and effective technique. The user flows Yin chakra all over their body. By doing this the user is able to become intangible for a short amount of time by becoming a part of the spiritual plane. This technique also allows the user to phase through any surface. The user cannot be harmed while in this state unless it is a technique made solely of yin release nor can they attack anyone else unless through a yin based technique. The user can also flow their yin chakra into another person, or object to give them the same properties. While intangible the user's chakra signature cannot be sensed, they make no sounds, besides through talking, and their scent is erased.This needs to be an S rank technique. You can not use any techniques while in this form. You must pay double the normal upkeep per post. In order to do this to someone else you must not be in this state so you can touch them. you are a ghost basically, and they can still be sensed. Any disruption in your chakra during this would cause you to immediately become tangible. Thus if a technique such as a lightning bolt or fireball passed you it would then push you out of the jutsu, since you have to remain in perfect balance

fix what the red says.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Is work still being done on this? If not, I will archive it. You may always ask for it to be retrieved at a later date.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:13 am

Si.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Black Tide: This looks like a no cool down, no start up, rapidly disseminating aoe which disables most use of chakra and destroys most all defensive abilities in a large range.

Projection: Needs some kind of dimension on the illusions and hand seals.

Hell Butterfly: Can have Ryu look at this, but he seems to have set a precedent that sight/sense sharing is a minimum of A rank.

Insanity Blade: What do you mean that the blade 'balances the target's chakra'? This needs hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 1:12 pm

Butterflies: Can't allow it sorry. Sharing sight is known as a rinnegan ability, and you're trying to make 10 of these abilities plus sharing hearing with 360 degree vision, for C rank chakra.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Black Tide: This looks like a no cool down, no start up, rapidly disseminating aoe which disables most use of chakra and destroys most all defensive abilities in a large range.
I can't imagine that just forcing a wave of your chakra out would require that much of a charge time, especially considering there's not time wasted combining the yin and yang. It's simple and makes sense. Also yes it's an aoe that disseminates, that's what a lot aoes do ya know, spread and disperse, thank you for summarizing that part of the tech for me. Put in hand seals so you can get off to them as it appears that you have a fetish for handseals.

Projection: Needs some kind of dimension on the illusions and hand seals.
What kind of dimensions, you really need to be more specific. Also why would a person need require hand seals for a technique that is basically just projecting a bit of yin chakra out to do what it naturally does. Form something out of nothing. Seems like pretty basic concept.

Insanity Blade: What do you mean that the blade 'balances the target's chakra'? This needs hand
seals.
Meant to put unbalance thanks for catching that. Why would this require hand seals it's chakra flow, I don't see asuma having to take a sec to do handseals before coating his weapons in chakra nor sasuke or anyone else. Once again I think you have a fetish for hand seals.

Butterflies: Can't allow it sorry. Sharing sight is known as a rinnegan ability, and you're trying to make 10 of these abilities plus sharing hearing with 360 degree vision, for C rank chakra.
I'm disappointed in you shinny I really am. Sharing sight and thoughts has been in no way limited to the rinnigan in naruto at all. The Yamanaka clan can link people together to share vision and other senses easily, it's also seen with Katsuya with her great slug division. Shadow, water, mud, etc clones also transfer their vision and knowledge to a person after dispersing is also seen a great deal which is a lesser extent of this. I understanding you wanted to rank it up, but to out right deny it with just flawed research is very disappointing for me to see.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:02 pm

I must rephrase it seems. I thought my explanation as to why it is denied made it clear that if those things were changed it would be acceptable. Just bump the rank alice, there's no need to get sassy especially not with will, he's just doing his job and a fine one at that. He's asking for handseals because people are increasingly making more handsealless jutsu and jutsu which require very little handseals.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Ya go will!
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:15 pm

"Butterflies: Can't allow it sorry. Sharing sight is known as a rinnegan ability, and you're trying to make 10 of these abilities plus sharing hearing with 360 degree vision, for C rank chakra."

If you could highlight the parts where you put suggestions and did not just spout things you saw wrong with it with no other help as to help to fix them, I'd appreciate that. Seeing as you start off with "can't allow it sorry" I'm not really getting a suggestive tone. I've also proved to that sharing sight is not rinnegan exclusive so if you could address that as well that would be gr8. You're right you really did need to rephrase. Sorry I am being "sassy" when I'm just simply trying to understand what is motivating this without getting runaround.

He's asking for handseals because people are increasingly making more handsealless jutsu and jutsu which require very little handseals.

Oh, I had no idea that what everyone else was getting approved affected my own jutsu. I've stated why some of them should no require hand seals, just cause "everyone else is getting them approved like this" is being used doesn't mean my points don't stand or that is the right way to judge someone's own techniques. These are my techniques and should be judged because of what they are and how they work, not how everyone else's work. 
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Welp. Let's do this.

General comment: I actually have a massive hand fetish in general, not just hand seals, but the seals do tend to trip my trigger.

Black Tide: Thank you I think? i'd ask it be six seals.

Projection: Sorry sorry, thought I was using the plainest of English. By dimensions, I meant the measurable aspects of them. Length, width, height, depth, that sort of thing. How any can you make? But I'll rephrase: How big iz these here thangs and how many does u make?

This will require hand seals. It likely should have a bump in rank. At risk of once again summarizing what it does (apparently a taboo), it looks like its a hand seal free version of about every visual genjutsu plus a few ninjutsu for virtually no chakra.

Hell's Butterfly: The rank simply must be increased.

Insanity Blade: I figured it was probably just a typo but thought it best to ask. If this is chakra flow over a weapon, it looks like bukijutsu then. So I'd change it to that.

As for tone: let's really not be talking about suggestive or otherwise constructive tones at this point, shall we? I'm going to do you a courtesy and assume that this was some kind of joke or ironic statement, but honestly, it is insulting to tell people to rephrase their comments to a constructive or professional tone when you yourself refuse to do so. But hey, what do i know? I'm just one of the children grading your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm going to say no on black tide alltogether. You have it set to where people can only use jutsu two ranks below themselves. Fuck that. I'd barely allow that on touch purely because people B ranked and below would instantly lose due to the fact that they can't even Chakra dissipate out of it. I have no suggestions for you other than to find a better way to debuff an enemies Chakra usage. Increasing costs or something like that would be fine to a degree, but what you have here is really silly.

I agree with Shin on hells butterfly. Clones generally cost per clone while you're only paying C rank cost per butterfly. Also your butterflies are a bit more intangible and difficult to kill than clones, granted they have much less of a toolbox. That being said, omniscience should cost more than a C rank jutsu.

For your Insanity blade, again I disapprove of them decreasing people's ability of producing jutsu of their rank. Genin often have S rank jutsu here. Also I agree with Will on this being a Bukijutsu tech.

Also: None of these jutsu which seem like they last multiple posts include an upkeep cost or frequency. Please add these.

(Feel free to insert passive aggressive comments as you've done to the other staff. I'm sure they will in no way be construed as disrespectful)
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Alice~ wrote:
Speed: 90
Description: A simple but effective technique. The user focuses the yin chakra inside themselves and then sends it out as a wave of spiritual energy. Generally, this spiritual energy appears as a black wave of sorts, though very rarely causes any physical harm to the opponent or the target. While harmlessly passing through them, as well any other physical object, the technique causes a disruption within the equilibrium of Yin and Yang within individuals. If afflicted on humans, it can disrupt their usage of chakra to the point where only the most simple techniques could possibly be used due to the ratio of physical and spiritual energy being completely out of place. Those affected by this technique will only be able to use techniques requiring chakra that are two ranks lower than their current rank for five posts. These techniques will also cost double their original chakra costs. Since this causes an imbalance of chakra, a stronger technique, such as opening one of the 8 gates, can counteract this.  Furthermore, if used directly against chakra-based techniques of A ranking or lower, those techniques will implode on themselves and dissolve harmlessly due to the balance of the chakra their made of becoming distorted. Pure Yang release techniques are unaffected by this jutsu as are barriers of S ranking formed from chakra, in fact the barriers would stop the wave from moving forward. 
"Change "can only use jutsu 2 ranks lower than themselves" to something like "lowers the rank of jutsu someone can use from their max by two ranks" because as it is genin and chuunin can't use jutsu at all, not gonna happen sorry. The way I suggested makes it so they can still use techs but not high ranking techs, so if someone has 5 nin (allowing S ranked jutsu to be used) they'd only be able to use B ranked jutsu since their 5 would go down two ranks to 3, I'm sure you'll be happy with that? If not, then this won't be approved. Onto the next thing. You want to put your enemies at a disadvantage with jutsu usage and you also want to make their techniques go poof? This seems like two different techniques, two strong things happening here for one jutsu cost. Either remove it or have this technique receive no discounts. This speed is also too high for an A ranked technique, it borders on S ranked speeds. Change to 80 please."
Handseals: none
Description:This is a basic yin release technique that relies on the conception of visual illusions. Unlike Genjutsu, this technique doesn't need the user to control his or her opponent's chakra, it doesn't even need any interaction with the foe. This technique simply projects the spiritual energy of the user outwards to create visual illusions. These illusions are intangible and harmless and cannot affect the environment. The user has endless options of utilization when it comes to this technique and it can be even used to hide. These illusions cannot be used to change the appearance of jutsu or weapons.
"Bump the rank please."

Description: The user simply utilizes their Yin in order to forge a group of ten butterflies from their spiritual energy. All the butterflies are pitch black, with no eyes and no facial details. The main purpose of these butterflies  is to gather or deliver Intel. The user can manipulate them to perform any task that they wish or they can transcribe a certain order for the butterflies to perform or a message for the butterflies to give. These butterflies automatically seek shadows as their pitch black color allows them to blend in well with darkness. The butterflies are completely intangible as they are a part of the user's imagination with only a very slight presence of Yang energy, so slight that it doesn't bring them into the physical world fully but still gives them color.

The user's spirit is always connected with every butterfly, meaning that everything that the butterfly hears or sees would be transferred to the user immediately. The butterflies can hear sharper than humans (20 meter radius) and can see at a 360 degree angle within a 15 meter radius, despite the fact that they don't possess eyes. The user can choose to disconnect from specific butterflies if they wish and lose the ability to see and hear through them, but they can also reconnect just as easily. The user is able to deliver intel to others by having the butterflies land on a person's head or hand. The user will then use the butterflies as mediums to connect their spiritual energy to the target and rely the message transcribed or information gathered by the butterflies directly into the target's mind. The user can create up to ten butterflies at once and give different orders or transcribe different messages to each single one. These butterflies will dissolve when hit by any kind of chakra based attack or when the user wills it.
"This jutsu does a lot of things, allows you the ability to have no blindspot, can hear everything within it's range really, telepathic communication, all for C rank. Bump the rank to A please. Also, I take it you can't get info from targets which they don't want you to know right? Basically stealing their memories and stuff?"

Handseals:
Speed:
Description: The user forms pure yin chakra around any sort of weapon such a sword, kuni, shuriken, or even umbrella. The weapon coated will take on a black wispy glow to it. The yin chakra surrounding the weapon is incredibly unstable and seeks out physical energy to stabilize it. Anything that comes in contact with this weapon besides the user will begin to be drained of physical energy, not only draining 40 chakra from a person per post of contact, but also unbalancing the target's chakra. Each time something with chakra comes in contact with this weapon they will only be able to create techniques that are one rank lower than their original capabilities. This also allows the weapons to "slice" through and dissolve chakra based constructs of A ranking or lower by unbalancing the ratio of yang and yin chakra within the techniques as well as slice things that would usually be immune to physical slashing.
[color=yellow]"Again, does a lot of things for one jutsu, just like the first. Lower that chakra draining down to 20 per post of contact, this is only A ranked, samehada who's known for draining chakra like a thirsty bitch doesn't even drain that much per post. Back to the many things it can do for one jutsu, you want to drain chakra as well as put your opponent at a disadvantage with jutsu usage, AND you want to break their techniques? Too many things for one jutsu, generally each of these would be their own separate technique. Loose the jutsu cutting or jutsu disadvantage ability.
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Edited them all, for insanity blade I got rid of the chakra drain instead, despite the fact that all of the effects listed would by naruto standards happen when draining a person of yang chakra.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:18 am

Give projection fish handseals please and this should be approved, 3 should do.
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:44 am

fine
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 2:57 am

Alice~ wrote:
Speed: 80
Description: A simple but effective technique. The user focuses the yin chakra inside themselves and then sends it out as a wave of spiritual energy. Generally, this spiritual energy appears as a black wave of sorts, though very rarely causes any physical harm to the opponent or the target. While harmlessly passing through them, as well any other physical object, the technique causes a disruption within the equilibrium of Yin and Yang within individuals. If afflicted on humans, it can disrupt their usage of chakra to the point where only the most simple techniques could possibly be used due to the ratio of physical and spiritual energy being completely out of place. Those affected by this technique will only be able to use techniques requiring chakra that are two ranks lower than their max for five posts. These techniques will also cost double their original chakra costs. Since this causes an imbalance of chakra, a stronger technique, such as opening one of the 8 gates, can counteract this.  Furthermore, if used directly against chakra-based techniques of A ranking or lower, those techniques will implode on themselves and dissolve harmlessly due to the balance of the chakra their made of becoming distorted. Pure Yang release techniques are unaffected by this jutsu as are barriers of S ranking formed from chakra, in fact the barriers would stop the wave from moving forward. This technique receives no discounts. 

Handseals: Tiger-Rat-Snake

Handseals:
Speed:
Description: The user forms pure yin chakra around any sort of weapon such a sword, kuni, shuriken, or even umbrella. The weapon coated will take on a black wispy glow to it. The yin chakra surrounding the weapon is incredibly unstable and seeks out physical energy to stabilize it. Anything that comes in contact with this weapon besides the user will begin to be drained of physical energy, unbalancing the target's chakra. Each time something with chakra comes in contact with this weapon they will only be able to create techniques that are one rank lower than their original capabilities. This also allows the weapons to "slice" through and dissolve chakra based constructs of A ranking or lower by unbalancing the ratio of yang and yin chakra within the techniques as well as slice things that would usually be immune to physical slashing.
Approved, was that so hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diana's yin arsenal    Diana's yin arsenal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diana's yin arsenal
Page 1 of 1