Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Saya's Arsenal I_vote_lcapSaya's Arsenal I_voting_barSaya's Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Saya's Arsenal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Saya's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Saya's Arsenal   Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Name: Saya's Belt Pouch
Type: Small Pouch
Materials: leather, canvas and linen.
Visual Description: Saya's pouch matches her clothing well, constructed of a tough canvas material but covered by sky blue linen.  It has a simply square construction, and is reinforced against the blades it holds inside with leather.  The largest central compartment is separated into three sections, while there are smaller pockets on each side for her smaller tools.  Saya wears her pouch behind her, though still within easy reach of her left hand.
Cost: 480ryo
Contents: 4 x Kunai, 6 x Shuriken, 4 x Explosive Note Kunai, 4 Smoke Bombs, 20m ninja wire, 4 explosive notes

Name: Katana
Type: Sword
Materials: Steel
Visual Description: This rather standard weapon is common through out the lands.  It consists of a fine blade made from high strength steel that has been heated and folded dozens of times.  The blade is long, curved, and single edged, and ends at a plain, square shaped guard.  The handle is white eel skin wrapped with silk bindings.
Ability: N/A
Cost: 500ryo
Requirements: Bukijutsu 2

Name: Yari
Type: Spear
Materials: Bamboo, Silk, and Steel.
Visual Description: This yari is composed of a long haft made from bamboo which has been cut into strips and bound together with silk and glue to from a solid, strong, and flexible staff is is 5 feet long.  It has been wrapped tightly in silk and lacquered a glossy black. The blade atop the haft is 18 inches long and has a double sided design for it's honed and razor sharp blade.  The bottom of the haft is capped by a thick and solid steel stud.  The over all length of this weapon is six and a half feet.
Cost: 500ryo
Requirements: Bukijutsu 2

Name: Bokken
Type: Sword
Materials: Wood
Visual Description: This finely crafted practice weapon is made from a single piece of fire hardened hard wood.  It has a gentle curve like that of a katana, but a wide and dull blade.  It can still deal significant damage as a club would, but this bokken is used for practicing kenjutsu, and not typically found on the battlefield. It has been stained and lacquered in a reddish, cherry wood hue.
Cost: 100ryo
Requirements: N/A
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Saya's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saya's Arsenal   Saya's Arsenal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Yea sure good
Back to top Go down

Saya's Arsenal
Page 1 of 1