Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure I_vote_lcapDiana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure I_voting_barDiana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure I_vote_rcap 
Will
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure I_vote_lcapDiana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure I_voting_barDiana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Empty
PostSubject: Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure   Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure 4a8154f6-f82e-4127-bde2-755047768817

Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure 0OeODz3
Name: Diana Mistral
Nickname: The Mountain Breeze
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure GWSdYHs
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: RUDE....118 pounds
Appearance: Diana is a relatively short slender women standing at only 5'4 in height. She approximately 118 pounds, though she tells people she only weighs no more than 108, she has a slightly athletic body frame for her age with nothing to small or too large. She has a very fit body for someone her age, having been trained by her mother rigorously since the age of six, and going on adventures all over the ninja world. She is by no means a muscle woman or a hulk in anyway, having slender arms with slightly thicker legs. Her hips and breasts are slightly wider than the rest of her mid section giving her that hourglass figure people always talk about except slightly more slender. Because of her height, or rather lack there of, and her clothing options her figure is sometimes hard to pin point, despite obviously being hour glass. This body frame is suitable for her in battle as it allows her to not drag herself down with too much muscle, but still keep up with everyone and defend others in a fight. She is also able to dodge attacks more easily due to her height and be quick on her feet thanks to her low weight.

Diana has a peach pale skin tone and complexion, that is clear almost all blemishes. She dislikes her skin tone because it highlights the dark brand mark on her left thigh. Though Diana wishes to be tan, she does not tan well and is prone to getting sunburns even if only in the contact of the sun for a brief amount of time. The only blemish on her body is her branded mark. The mark is placed on her left innermost thigh and is an ugly black soot color, the skin around the mark is still slightly blistered and red and it is unknown if it will ever heal. The mark is in the likeness of a snake devouring it's own tail and is scaley and dry to the touch. It is Diana's biggest shame and she has it covered at all times, only peaking out when she is in her underwear or swimwear. Diana never wears make up and feels it is a waste of time to apply, preferring to look natural. Her eyelashes are naturally incredibly long and full possessing an incredibly dark color that go well with her strange eye colors. Her brows are also almost always on fleek. She usually paints her nails different colors on each hand, her left usually being a light pink, while her right are usually simply painted black or brown. She spends a great deal of time painting her nails as she has a habit of biting the polish off when she is thinking.

Diana's most striking feature is her strange hair color, or rather colors which she inherited from her mother. Half of her hair is pink, while the other half is brown, making for a very strange combination. There are slight white streaks in the pink supposedly from her father's side of the family. Her hair makes it very easy for people to spot Diana in a crowd as well as remember her. Diana's hair is also incredibly long reaching far down her back and ending right before her butt and at the end of her lower back. Diana can be seen with many different hair styles depending on the occasion but she usually just leaves it down while going about normal business. Diana is proud of her hair and enjoys it being three different colors as it reminds her of her mother.

Another distinct feature of Diana is her eyes. When she was born her eyes were brown like her fathers, but as she grew one of her eyes began to shift between the color brown to her mother's pale pink eye color. Even Diana's iris altered from brown to pink after awhile and it was very confusing to her mother. Diana has since been diagnosed a condition called heterochromia iridum, where the eyes have two different colors. In her case, it is complete heterochromia, where one iris is completely pink and one is completely brown. Diana was ashamed of her different eye colors at first but has since gotten used to it and become proud of being so different.

Diana wears a great deal of outfits and enjoys dressing up for occasions. Despite her love of clothing she can usually be found in battle or doing her ninja duties wearing a white jacket with a pink interior, along brown pants, and high heeled grey boots. Under her jacket is a black corset, curved in the middle at the bottom, exposing her hips to those around. Diana also enjoys jewelry and can be seen wearing many different necklaces and pendants along with her cloud ninja headband around her neck, though while doing her ninja duties or in battle she only wears her headband as she doesn't want her jewelry to be destroyed.

Diana, when not in battle also likes to wear many different types of outfits, most notably kimonos. The kimonos she wears are more revealing than regular. They usually consist of a short sleeveless tunic decorated by many flower motifs and designs, they usually expose much of her chest, the kimonos are held closed by both a large obi, which has a thin pink rope tied around it and sports a wide closing ribbon on the back, and by a lighter, smaller white belt, which are both wrapped around a flower-patterned cloth circling her waist on the back and the sides. She has many different colors of this type of kimono and usually wears a brighter color such as a white, pink, or red one, though sometimes she also wears a brown one. She enjoys combing different pieces of her various kimono's together such as a pink tunic with a brown obi, and a white flower patterned cloth.
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure EW0JlD2
Village: Kumo
Character Rank: Sage of Six paths Jounin
Clan: Otanshi
Element: Wind
Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure IVLimad
Personality: Diana usually portrays a calm, taciturn, level-headed, and analytical demeanor, preferring to not engage in combat right off the bat. She is content with silently observing both parties until the fighting reaches its conclusion. She is almost never seen irritated, scared, or in distress no matter what the situation is. She will disregard anyone she does find worthy of her or her cause. She has a strong grasp over her emotions, so much so that no one can ever tell how she is actually feeling or thinking. She can pretend to portray a certain emotion to throw others off her real emotions. She is highly perceptive however, able to see through a person's demeanor to determine what they are thinking about most of time, and is very good at reading people based on their body language and facial expression alone.

She is known for her incredibly sarcastic and devious attitude. She is not above lying and manipulating people to get the job done, and is an incredibly talented liar and actress, able to fake a personality and lie with no trigger on near instinct. She is not a trusting person, relying on herself for quite some time, with no companions besides herself. Diana can become paranoid quite easily, often double checking things, or sometimes reading too much into something. In extreme cases when she is under stress she can believe anyone around her is an enemy, going into fits of psychotic paranoia where her brain believes people are trying to kill her based on a mundane action, or something completely out of their control .

Diana typically projects a fem fatal demeanor, even when facing great personal difficulty and usually attempts to fool people into thinking she is weak, based on how she dresses and how she pretends to act. She enjoys doing her hair and picking out clothes just as much as the next girl, but in reality she is not afraid to get down and dirty. She rarely criticizes others for their faults, seeing as they are hardly any of her business, and are probably no worse than her own. It is hard to anger her since she is so laid back, but she has a fiery temper, so when she gets angry things usually end up smashed or crushed. Along with her temper is a huge streak of stubbornness, never going back on what she says, or admitting ever being wrong. She tends to either ignore those who disagree with her, believing her way is the best most of the time.

She enjoys playing with people. She loves to get a reaction out of anyone, and is not afraid to freak others out, or make them unconformable. She is very manipulative, frequently toying with people, flirting with them, or using her body to get what she wants. She is numb to the judgement of others, to the point that, if needed, she could walk around naked if just to throw others off. She is very understanding of others, even if they are deemed insane and can usually understand the motive for why people do things, though the same can not be said for others trying to understand her. She has learned to act out and portray emotions to further her playing, she could cry on command one second, and then become happy the next if need be. She will do what it takes to get what she wants no matter the cost, whether it be through torture, seduction, aggression, or any other means.    

Diana, though appearing calm at first is actually quite sadistic and masochistic, growing more and more excited as she fights. Though she will usually not start a battle or try to drag on the battle in the beginning, once she gets into it there is no stopping her. She will kill without remorse, and kill with no sympathy. She takes pleasure in torture and pain not only by dealing it to others, but by also receiving it. Her brain is racked with sadistic impulses and her mind has grown accustomed to the grotesque and strange, so much so that nothing ever really phases her. She is known to play with her opponents, relishing in the battle and pain that she dishes out and receives, sometimes allowing her opponents to strike her just to continue the battle and feel the sweet sting of pain. She is known to leave her opponents alive much longer than she should. She is known to take advantage of an opponent's weaknesses to have them submit to her, no matter how underhanded they may be. She will even beg or coach others into attacking her or take her time toying and slowly killing her victims. She is a fan of killing her opponents slowing through her sound based jutsu or wind based techniques. She likes to end her battles by slicing her opponent into shreds with her wind techniques and then showering in the blood from an aftermath. She is a fan of most pain based torture, especially breath play and water torture, but also enjoys using humiliation to torture others, whether it be through sexual means or others. Overall, she finds human lives to hold very insignificant value.

Diana has a high tolerance for alcohol and is able to drink almost anyone under the table. She has never been able to get drunk in her life time and believes herself immune to the effect of alcohol. She strangely likes the taste of most if not all alcohol and she never turns down a drinking challenge. Her favorite drinks are champagne or red wine, the older the better as well as saki. She almost always is seen drinking one of the two, or having a bottle of it stored on her person at all times.

Though she is a sadist, masochist, and a loner Diana still can love and trust people, and can be a good team player. She may not always do things if they "bore" her, but she will always try protect the ones she trusts. She will do what it takes to keep someone she truly trusts safe no matter the cost or level she has to go. She can be a compassionate and fun when finding something or someone that actually interests her.

Diana is a very secretive planner. She is a good strategist, always planning ahead with multiple back up plans to keep her goals in reach. She will assess any problems with her group and deal with them as swiftly and efficiently as possible to keep her group going. She can be very ambitions and demanding at times and that is part of what makes her a great leader. She can be very direct, whether it be with her allies or with a matter at hand. She is not a fan of failure from anyone, including herself. She shockingly has great people skills, and can be quite social if the situation calls for it. She listens to peoples' problems and has a calming maternal presence. People often confide to her as as gives people advice on what to do. She is good at taking control of a situation and giving orders, using all the skills available to her to her advantage, no matter how underhanded.

Character History: Traveling, always traveling. That is how Diana remembers the first years of her life. Her mother was a ninja turned rouge after the creation of the village system in the land of Water. Her clan mates had fears her for her strange  kkg and strange personality. She never knew her father, only knowing that he/now her was a yamanaka, and her mother had lured him in for one night before painfully torturing and humiliating him, ending in the guy no long having his manhood attached to him physically or mentally. Her mother was forced to join a band of rouges for hire, so she could sustain herself, and Diana, whom even though was unexpected for her mother, still was loved by her, well love is a strong word, Diana was her position. Seeing as her mother had a particularly rare bloodline, she had jobs quite often. Nothing big just grave robbery, looting small clans, and the occasional assassination. The band of rouges grew very well known fast. Diana was only six at the time, and thought nothing of what her mother did to feed her. She would stay back at their hideout her mother forcing one of the band's members to watch her. She always thought of the band as family, they played games with her, taught her, and cared for her. She never realized they could kill her without a second thought, the band feared her mother as she was prone to fits of extreme paranoia, usually ending with her torturing and killing one of the members she deemed had betrayed, and lied her and the group. Diana's mother would force her to watch usually, telling her just how to inflict mass pain on the victim of torture, as well as a plethora of different techniques for torture. Her mother also did this not only to teach Diana, but to show her that betrayal and lying always ended in punishment. She went through many baby sitters in her time with her mother, each one only usually lasting a mouth or two, before her mother killed them for some kind of sin, though once or twice Diana would tell her mother the sitter beat her or something in order to get rid of them if she didn't like them, though they usually received a much harsher punishment, such as crucifixion, or disembowelment. Diana did not do this for pleasure, or sadistic reasons, it was simply how she was raised, if you lie you are punished. She was not immune to her mother's strange quirks, very often being hit or or cut for her own mistakes, such as not doing chores she had not been assigned, or saying a lie she never said. She would often cry at these at first, though she would begin to become numb to them once she was branded. At age eight Diana became the outlet for one of her mothers extremely rage induced panic moments leading to her mother tying Diana down and branding her katon heated forehead protector that bore the mark of her mother's group. This was to show her that she was property to her mother forever, and to be a constant reminder to never lie to her mother. The branding was the worse punishment she had ever received, but she did not cry, she did not feel simply pain this time, there was something else there, it excited Diana, made her feel alive, she realized that she was enjoying the branding, it made her feel good for some reason. Her mother told her she punished her because she loved her, and Diana now believed that to be true, punishment was love, pain was love, and Diana's mother loved her very much.        

When Diana turned nine the band had grown quite famous and had been assigned the biggest mission of their life, to assassinate the Hyuuga clan head. The money they would receive for the mission would be enough for her mother to never have to work again. They were waling through the gloomy rain filled lands of the land of Lighting on their way to meet their employer when they were ambushed by a group of rouge ninja. The group had apparently been assigned to take out the band of rouges for a similar reward and a large battle ensued between the two. In the end only Diana, her mother, and the missing ninja leader were left alive. The leader with the last of his life was to use a doton jutsu to caused the ground beneath everyone to open up and attempt to swallow everyone, suffocating and crushing them all . Diana's mother has revived severe injuries to her wings, making it so she could not fly, but with the last of her strength she kicked Diana out of the range of the pit just before it opened and crushed the two. All she had left was her mother's bag, and she was quickly blacking out from the wounds she had also received from the battle, and her mother's kick. As she blacked out she heard footsteps coming towards her.

Diana would groggily wake up in a hut like room, bandaged and bruised. A women stood by her bed and smiled warmly at her. She would tell she had been asleep for a a few days and the was treated for the pain of over working her body and the slight fractures she got from the battle. Unfortunately Diana was incredibly bed ridden, below the waist her body was unresponsive. The woman who had apparently saved her was right next to her bed, and would tell her to get some rest and leave her in the room. Diana wanted to argue, but her body was still too weak to and she drifted off once again.

She was very lonely, forced to stay in her bed all day. She would try and pass the time by reading anything her reading level on the bookshelf in the room, or making paper dolls and origami out of the paper the women had on the dresser next to the bed. The women would come in from time to time to check on her, and ask if she needed anything. Diana was scared as she didn't even know her name, so she usually said she was fine. She tried to stay out of the way of the woman scared of her, and partly not wanting to be a burden, so she suppressed all of her emotions of loneliness, fear, anxiety, and need for her love cause havoc on her psyche, giving her nightmares, mixed with the depression of being paralyzed from the waist down for an unknown time and for being essentially orphaned caused her to develop psychotic impulses in her mind. She would draw pictures of families dying in parks, contemplating killing herself, and her night screams caused the woman to have to watch her more.

The woman eventually told Diana her name was Clair. She seemed like kind older woman who believed in natural cures, and the power of relaxation to help children such as Diana cope with losing her mother. Clair told her about how she had sensed the high chakra natures near where she was in the land of Lighting and had gone to investigate, finding Diana barely alive, and the rest of what was left of the band of rouges dead. Diana would cry, not knowing what to do, where to go, what she was now. Clair tried to comfort her softly, and she broke down telling Clair about her life with the rouges and her mother. Clair comforted her and told her everything would be all right.

For next four years Diana would spend every day with Clair drawing, playing, learning ninjutsu and about the area they were in, and eventually through a lot of medical work, resting, and herbal treatments from Clair they would even be able to go on walks wheel chair free. She also learned to control her psychotic impulses caused from before, though Clair was unable to fix the mixing of the pain and pleasure inside of Diana, or her definition of love. Unfortunately that also meant that after three years of living with Clair, she could leave. But where would she go?

Luckily Diana wouldn't have to worry too long as Clair offer her to come live with her forever. Though Clair's home a small little cottage type living area, accommodated for one person, Diana did not care, she would sleep on the floor if necessary to stay with Clair, though she wouldn't need to as later on Clair turned her small living room into her bed room. Finally Diana was back to a normal life. Thanks to Clair's money Diana was also able to attend the ninja academy in Kumogakure, a village close to the mountainside cottage. Life was perfect for her. She would go to school, then come back and help clean the house and do chores before Clair came home from the hospital that she owned. Everything seemed like smooth sailing for Diana finally.

When Diana graduated from the academy the following year, many people were surprised except for Clair. She had already had learned the basics of ninjustu, and elemental affinity and battle tactics thanks to her mother's band of rouges. She also had become a master at controlling her chakra  from Clair. For graduating Clair took Diana outside the village past any know residents until they came to a black fenced off area on the opposite side of a large mountain. Clair unlocked the gate and went past the gate and long another dark hill until they came to a clearing. The clearing was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. A strange type of flower grew in the ground, and the ground was...soft, and grew strange flowers, not like the hard rocky terrain of the village. Another strange thing that the sunflower area seemed brighter than the rest of the land, there was no sun seen, but light from the sun seemed to peak through the clouds easier there. Clair gave one of the strange flowers to her and told her it was a sun flower. The flowers smelt good to Diana and she ran through the clearings with Clair for hours, playing games, weaving crowns, and just laying on the soft clearing ground looking up at the beautiful sky. Clair told her stories about her clan known as the senju and of the land of Fire where she was originally from, and of her sensei who had showed her the true power of medicine, and shared with her the white strength seal, the pinnacle of chakra control. Clair would brush her backs back so Diana could see the rhombus on her forehead and told Clair that it looked beautiful. Diana was amazed, she wanted to be just like Clair. Diana told Clair more about her past, and her dreams for her future, Clair told her to not worry, and that she would always be with Diana.

At age sixteen Diana became a chuunin, and things became a little rough for her. She had matured greatly and had many boys interested her, but one stood out creepily from the rest, he was the tallest chuunin in the village, and was big, in a grotesque fat way. He would stare at her all the time and follow her around wherever she went. One time while she was changing at a hot spring he came and stole her underwear. It was getting worse and worse until one day he cornered her in an alley and tried take her clothes off. She refused and begged him to stop. That made the boy angry that she did not return his affection so her slammed her head against the wall and cut a jagged scar into from her cheek to collar bone with a kuni, causing Diana to feel that strange feeling again, and slightly smile. The boy thought she was smiling because she was into him, and proceed to strap her down with a water whip technique, and penetrated her, the pleasure she felt was gone, this was not the pain or love she was used to, she begged him to stop, but he did not and soon emptied into her. He left her there like a used rag. She tried to get up and find help, but she was too weak and she had lost a lot of blood from her gash, she blacked out.  When she was found hours later she was immediately treated for a massive concussion and severe infection in her cut. Clair treated Diana herself, and through medical jutsu Diana was able to recover, though the scar from her cheek to her collar bone was still slightly visible in the daylight, like a thin white jagged line in her skin. Clair also could not heal Diana's now more scarred mind. Clair took her home and told her she needed to start being able to defend herself better, and gave Diana her mother's bag she had taken years ago. Inside the bag were scrolls of genjustu, Otanshi clan techniques, and the even the scrolls for jutsu made by her mother. Clair made Diana study and practice the scrolls for months, and even began sparring with her to help her improve. The sparring was intense and the training and studying of scrolls seemed to be non stop. Claire forced Diana to take full use of her bloodline, and through training Diana learned to open her other mouths. Diana had been put in sever conditions several times when sparring with Clair, and if it weren't for her quick thinking and Clair's medical talent she surely would have died many times. The injures did not stop her from enjoying the spars, especially when she dealt damage to Clair or received it herself. All the hard training payed off though, and eventually Mona showed enough skill and power to be ranked up to jounin at age nineteen. With her vast amount of training she was ready to defend herself and also get her revenge with the help of Clair. Clair was able to find out where the chubby chuunin had lived with records at the hosptial, and the next time he came in, Clair told him he had a severe sickness, forcing him to stay the night in the hospital. That night Clair gave him an morphine to make him sleep and then bound him with chakra threads. She would then have Diana enter the room, and use the skills her mother had instilled in her to make the little bastard pay. She would have Clair wake him, and then Diana would straddle him, she could see the fear in his eyes, and it made her feel alive, like how she felt when she was punished. She would take a kuni out and gently cut into the boys wrist, taking a minute to slowly etch along his skin, leaving beautiful red lines as she went. She had to fight herself from compulsively licking the blood from the kuni. Eventually she gave in and licked the blade, getting a few drops on her hand, she realized she liked the taste of it, and the feel of it. Diana rubbed the blood into her hands, liking the red stains made, no, not like, she loved the feel of it. She would continue to softly cut the boy all over for a few hours, relishing in his tears, his begging for her to stop was music to her ears. She eventually had him uncovered and undressed leaving him naked. She would take a  mirror from the bathroom and have him look at himself, while she insulted him and mocked every aspect of his body. She would then have him watch as she inserted a sebon formed from razor sharp wind chakra into his piss slit. His screams of pain echoed through the room, but the room was insulated and sound could no escape the walls. After five wind sebon had been inserted into the piss slit, thee into each of his nipples, and ten into his anal cavity, she left him in that room, but left him naked and bound to the bed. She had also covered the ceiling in cold water, causing it to drop on his skin, and made sure it dripped on his forehead. The sound was suddle, and the drip did not seem like much at first, but he was left in there with no assistance for 24 hours, forced to continuously hear the sound, and feel the cold water collide with his skin for what seemed like eternity. Eventually the center of his forehead grew numb and he believed it has hallowed, for the last hours of the dripping he would be howling frantically, driven mad by this torture. Clair would knock him out, destroy the wind chakra sebon, and dress him before letting the other doctors in. His madness was deemed by them all to be caused by an allergic reaction with the drugs administered to him in the hospital. He was left in the psyche ward of the hospital for the rest of his life, no one thought much about it, it was simply a tragic freak accident and a slight blunder on the hospital.  

With all her training, studying, and awakening of her bloodline Diana became a prominent jounin for her village. Her use of her strange bloodline along with abilities of flight and with wind jutsu gave her the nickname "The Mountain Breeze," as she flew through the battlefield and her attacked seemed to be as invisible as the wind itself. After returning from a mission in the land of water Diana was shocked to find that Clair had vanished while she had been gone. Nobody seemed to know what had happened to her, she had been sent as part of a medical team on a mission in the land of fire and none of the ninja on the mission had returned. Diana wanted to know what the mission was but she was constantly told it was classified. Despite losing an entire squad of ninja the village did nothing, not wanting to start problems with the recently created village in the land of fire. Diana was once again alone and promised to one day Clair and figure out the mystery of this classified mission in the land of fire.
Back to top Go down

Diana Mistral, The Mountain Breeze of Kumogakure
Page 1 of 1