Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kumogakure Guide [wip] I_vote_lcapKumogakure Guide [wip] I_voting_barKumogakure Guide [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kumogakure Guide [wip] I_vote_lcapKumogakure Guide [wip] I_voting_barKumogakure Guide [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kumogakure Guide [wip]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kumogakure

Kumogakure

Kumogakure Guide [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Kumogakure Guide [wip]   Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Last edited by Kumogakure on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kumogakure

Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Guide [wip]   Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:56 pm

001. layout

When it comes to Kumogakure’s layout one must first understand there’s, officially, 24 mountains that comprise the entire village which are connected to one another in various ways. There are a few unoccupied mountains that would be suitable for a new settlement, five to be exact, and the administration has plans to expand on those mountains, but for the moment they have been left alone. Each mountain has their own name which is known by the general populace, though not everyone is able to state them all at the drop of a hat due to the sheer amount. Thusly so, the inhabitants of Kumogakure have made it a habit of referring to the mountains by number rather than name.

There are several rivers that flow through the valley of Kumogakure, rivers that would cut some mountains off from others if not for the various forms of transportation available. These rivers have their own name.

General Map.

Mountains

Mount Saisho:

2:

Mount Yakushi:

Mount Hijiri:

5:

Mount Shiomi:

Mount Takoyaiba:

8:

9:

10:

Mount Yōtei:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

Mount Tengu

Mount Hyuga

25:

26:

27:

28:

Mount Aino

Rivers

Kuma River:

Chīsai River:

Sumida River:

Yosuke River:

Ōi River:

Last edited by Kumogakure on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:03 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kumogakure

Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Guide [wip]   Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:59 pm

002. transportation

Due to the uniqueness of Kumogakure’s layout, the forms of transportation available to residents and visitors alike is different compared to other villages. In the past Kumogakure’s main form of transportation were old rope bridges that had been built five years after the village had been made. With it being the main route from one mountain to the next, the bridges have been maintained, but they’ve quickly fallen out of fashion. Most of these simple and dangerous rope bridges have been replaced by wooden bridges which are far more sturdier and safer than their predecessor. Most bridges for the outer mountains have been replaced, mountain 20 through 22 wooden bridges are still in progress and thus the old rope bridges are still in use there.

Once one enters the inner sanctum, they will find that getting to mountains 1 through 7 and 23 through 24 is a lot similar. With mountain 15 connected to 3, 3 to 2 and 4, 4 to 13, 23 to 24, and 6 to 7. Well, the administration has come up with a new form of transportation that has become quite popular within Kumogakure and that form is cable cars. A good chunk of the mountains can be accessed through this method of transportation and most of the cable cars connect to mountain 1.

Mountains 2 through 6 with the exception of 3 have cable cars that connect to mountain 1 as does mountain 24 and 25. Mountain a cable car connects mountains 8 through 10 to mountain 5, giving people in that region access to mountain 1 via 5. The same goes for mountain 25, it being connected to mountain 20 through 22 via cable car. Shinobi tend to prefer running along the cable line instead of taking the cable car itself for its faster in their opinion though its also dangerous. One miss step and one can end up plummeting to their death if they aren’t fortunate enough to save themselves via a incoming cable car or some other method.

There’s another form of transportation, but its certainly the least popular since its the least efficient way to travel. Either way, there’s two different paths one will end up taking depending upon the sort of mountain they found themselves at. You see, several mountains have building built directly in it, tall glass panels allowing sunlight to stream into the craved out area. To access this sort of mountain one would need to travel up via a tunnel that has been craved within the mountain in order to get to the community. Of course, one must find the entrance to the tunnel which very little people know about since few use the passage - they’re in favour of the wooden bridge and cable cars.

There’s then the mountains that have settlements built on it, not into it, and getting up them is more straightforward than its counter part. One simply hikes up the path paved when the village was constructed. Of course, it may prove dangerous seeing how rocks may become unstable and thus tumble down the mountain, crushing whoever happened to be in its path. But spotting the path is a whole lot easier than with the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Kumogakure

Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Guide [wip]   Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:56 pm

003. defenses

wip

Last edited by Kumogakure on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumogakure

Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Guide [wip]   Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:59 pm

004. code of conduct

wip

Last edited by Kumogakure on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kumogakure

Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Guide [wip]   Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:03 pm

005. groups

wip
Back to top Go down
Kumogakure

Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Guide [wip]   Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 pm

006. et cetera

wip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Guide [wip]   Kumogakure Guide [wip] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumogakure Guide [wip]
Page 1 of 1