Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 I_voting_barTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 I_voting_barTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 2:32 am

Sey would be essentially carried away with Hitomi in hand. As they walked through the village towards home she could feel Hitomi burying herself into her arm. She was content. No, Sey was more than content. She was happy. A thing that, well, rarely ever happened if at all. The soft breeze caressed their faces as Sey would hold onto Hitomi's hand with gentle perfect clench. She was so good at delicate and intricate things with her personality. Some assume that if they're cold and uncaring they won't take to using precision and elegance. That was wrong. Those who were truly uncaring would know to take elegance and percussion as a testament to their ability. Her eyes would rest upon the very sight of Hitomi after they've arrived. Looking upwards towards the sky, Sey would gently kiss hitomi's head as she leaned slightly onto her. A mutual moment of happiness.

Just as they got comfortable, where Sey would sit down upon the ground and place Hitomi with in her lap, the first Raven would cross the sky. It was the cascade effect that brought them here. On turned into two, two turned into three, and soon it was almost as if the small gap between the trees were filled with Ravens. They would slowly, after what seemed like mere seconds, taper off into a few stragglers. It was an odd happening that these Ravens would appear here and move off into another spot every night. Perhaps one spot was best for feeding while another was best for sleeping. Maybe another spot was safer. Only those birds knew the truth. One thing was certain, it was a beautiful sight. So much so that Sey actually had to speak out towards the moment.

"Perfect."

It was her only word. And yet, it carried with it hundreds of meanings. The meanings, only wishing to convey what she wanted. Hoping, that she conveyed her thoughts well enough. Perfect, Perfect moment between the two. Hitomi herself, looking perfect and beautiful, and Sey enjoying every moment of this. It was then, that Sey would wrap her arms around Hitomi's waist and pull her in slightly tighter to give her an embrace. And once finished, she'd lean backwards just slightly and attempt to kiss Hitomi on her plump beautiful lips. If not to show her ever growing love for the time they spent together. Eventually, they would have to walk home. Luckily it wasn't that far. But the walk, would be pleasant and peaceful. An amazing first date. One of which, Sey hoped, wouldn't be the last.

430/11523/2300
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:02 am

As she sat in the lap of Sey she watched the sky turn the blue shade into green and then yellow. The sun was setting just as the flock was flying off. She watched in awe as the many fowl feathers roamed about making their crooning sounds as she watched the show. Now soon enough the sky was turning orange than red, and to follow the rest of the sky was turning darker into a purple or black. Night time was approaching in a slow motion as she kept watching as if it were some movie she could rewatch over and over again. She heard Sey speak as she looked up to her before having the kiss put on her. Hitomi couldn't agree more with such a word, it only took one to describe it. The embrace was so warm and comforting, especially from behind seeing as her front side always made hugs difficult and hard to breathe from. From behind it was amazing, like a teddy bear wrapped in silk just curled up and surrounded her in bliss. How could someone feel like this, even if she knew them it boggled her mind how happy she felt. Hitomi wasn't sure of what she felt, but whatever it was she felt it strongly and did her best not to hide it from Sey. It was only right that if Sey was to show her true self then Hitomi would do the same, no lies or cover ups.

Finally the Ravens were gone, in a migrant formation as Hitomi stood up once more and looked to Sey as she held her side with her own arm. "It's getting cold, let's head home...I bet the Ravens are doing so as well, it's migrating season for the wild fowl. Hopefully they make it in time for the winter." She spoke looking to the sky for one last time before going to Sey to keep close. "If you feel cold let me know, since we're not in public crowds and my hair keeps me warm I'd not want you to have to get sick." She giggled slightly before going on with her sentence and chatter. Of course just as she started to talk it began to rain, pouring down on them just before they could get home. "I can't cure diseases, just help treat them!" She pointed out as they made it back into the warm house eventually. Hitomi would remove the jacket to set it aside, she didn't care to badly about the embarrassment of her front coming out now, Sey's seen the before so what's wrong with it now. She just didn't want public eyes on her, that was all, well that and she knew it was going to be cold later on due to the season change. But she didn't think it would get this cold, and wet fast. Which speaking of as she looked out the window at the rain. She was soaked to the bone, but she knew how to keep herself healthy enough to not catch a cold or the flu. However she did worry for Sey and began mentioning it. "You should go take a hot bath, a cold drizzle like that is very dangerous, it carries lots of pathogens..."

WC: 543
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:33 am

Sey would feel the rain as she'd attempt to cover both of them. After reaching home, the dampness of the rain was quite cold. So much so that, well, Sey's body began to show how cold it was. A hot bath sounded nice. Nice indeed. After nodding, Sey's body would trudge towards the bathroom while taking her soaked clothes off and tossing them aside for cleaning later. Of course she put them in a spot so they could dry relatively easier. It would take a little bit of time, however her clothes would be dry eventually. Her eyes would close as she'd finish up setting the water. Her body would sink deep into the water. Sey would gently rest there, allowing her body to warm up with every gentle motion. Oh how fun. How much gentle warmth flow over her body. She felt revitalized and quite comfortable. The heat of the water from the bath was more than any person could bear. It was astounding.

Sey's body would drift slightly into a bit of sleep while thinking of the day's events. There had been a lot of things done and that was an accomplishment in it's own right. Sey's body would shift slightly as she thought of Hitomi. Oh, how gentle and amazing that woman was. She allowed the deepest of desires to be fulfilled with in her own heart and body. The amount of blissful elegance was matched by none. The beautiful warmth that washed over her brought recent memories of the night as well as past memories of Hitomi. The night wasn't young, but yet, it felt as though it was. It felt as though the night was beyond the most amazing and beautiful time she'd ever had. It was this night that she knew she was happy. Not even content. No, she was down right happy and joyful at the amount of peace her heart was brought from Hitomi's presence.

Maybe, some day or some time, something more might come of this. However, for now, she felt it was the most amazing thing that has happened in, well frankly, her whole life. But that, was a story for a different time. Instead, now, she ventures forth through her mind thinking of past, present, and future. Perhaps tonight Sey would do the one thing she's wanted to do since Hitomi slept in her bed with her. Cuddle. The one thing that, well, she's never actually wanted to try before. Cuddling was new and exciting, well, maybe not exciting but definitely new! It was something that her heart could be set on because it would be enjoyable and fun. Perhaps the most fun she'd have in quite some time. But then again, maybe it would turn horrid and fall apart instantly! Well, one doesn't always put logic and wisdom together in the same basket as love now do they. Of course not. However, it was as sure to be fine as the night sky would show the stars on a clear night.

And so, after Sey would finish her hot bath she'd put on her night shirt and crawl in to bed. Her goal, was to simply fall asleep with Hitomi in her arms.

535/12058/2400
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 pm

It took a long while before Hitomi was dried off, she had used a dry towel to firstly dry off her hair and then the rest of herself near to the warm stove, not that she was making anything rather it was just being used to heat up the house enough so it wouldn't be cold as they went to sleep. Once she felt it was nice and cozy she turned off the stove top and tossed the towel into a clothes hamper then proceeded to head to the bedroom. She noticed Sey had finished her bathing and she smiled seeing her comfy laying there. Hitomi then got on the bed and laid down seeing eye to eye with Sey. She felt comfortable as she laid there hearing the rain outside calm down and just trickle on the ceiling and windows. It was worth mentioning that she had also changed out of the soaked dress into some night clothes. Hitomi would wash them on a later day but tonight she was tired as was clear when she gave out a yawn and rubbed one of her eyes with her hand. "Today was fun, thanks for helping me out with it..." She spoke out thinking back to the events that had occurred. All from the spar, and Sey's defeat from faulty clothing, to the date and the chills of everyone's eyes with violent intent. Then there was the food which was not only spicy and delicious but free, finding out those people staring were just curious rather than malicious, and finally the flock of ravens off to their migration.

Seeing as Sey's own raven was house trained and such it was apparent they'd not leave obviously, so Hitomi never would expect them too. Still it would mean they'd be less often to appear due to the cold climate coming. After all, all creatures need warmth to survive and just bird feathers won't cut it when it's snowing. Of course that won't be for a long while, for now it was the falling of leaves and the rain storms. It was nice Hitomi was able to get through her first fear of storms, mostly caused from her paranoia of her family but seeing as they're gone she has nothing else to worry from. Rather her new fear of being alone seemed well kept to as she was almost never alone and when she was she kept her mind busy with things such as house work and chakra manipulation. Just as she knew this would take years to even perfect so she had plenty of time to do it. Still onto the matter at hand she laid back on the bed and then began to wrap her arm around Sey's waist line. Curling up to her with a relaxed sigh and even nuzzling her head under Sey's chin. It was just so comfortable she couldn't help herself. If anything she encouraged the idea of it without even asking on it. It was just something she felt would be accepted.

WC: 506
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Sey would feel Hitomi's body curl up next to her. Joy! The feelings of joy raced through her body like a wildfire. Sey's own body would reciprocate the movements by wrapping her arms around Hitomi's waist. A gentle moment of relaxation. The sleep. The long sleep. As time ticked onward a growing pain was begin in Sey's left eye. It was dull at first. Soon minutes became hours and all the while Sey would dream of a desert. This desert filled with golden sparkling sand. Such a beautiful place with all sorts of aspects to it. One of which, would be a singular man standing before her. This man, an odd one at that. He seemed familiar yet, so different. As Sey approached said man she would feel the pain of her eye intensify. As every moment ticked forward she would walk with more and more intense pain. It was now so intense her face contorted to the pain. This, was a sign that the pain was beyond most could endure as she kept a stone slate face through all sorts of things. Included, when she nearly died at the hands of her mentor. This pain pulsed as if to rip her very eye from her skull. Every inch drew the pain to a point where she could barely stand it. Sey's right hand would touch the shoulder of the man before her in the dream of golden sands. As the man turned to face her there was but a single word which echoed through the dream as if a demon's very laugh was cackling it.

"Ooutsutsuki."

As she gazed upon the man of the golden sands she saw his eyes shift to a pale blue with a raw black pupil. It was then that her eye was in tremendous pain as if being ripped from her body over and over. With out will, nor intent, her left eye burst forth into a Byakugan as her eyes shot open. Her face contorted to show the true level of pain she was enduring. With a quick movement, her body would erupt the from the bed and stare out the window as a storm rolled inwards. Thunder on the horizon. But that wasn't all. No, lightning boomed every so often. If Hitomi woke up, she'd see Sey standing at the window clenching her left eye. And a glimpse of something unmistakably difficult to understand. She'd see Sey's Byakugan in the reflection shifting and contorting between red and white. Something that never would be possible had it been a true Hyuuga's eye. The pain would slowly fade as her eye would take time to turn back to normal. She'd never say a word. She'd make no noise. However, the pain she endured was greater then that of her body being bisected. Who was this man in the dream. Why did her eye hurt. And why, in all of creation, was the ancient family of progenitors revolving around said dream.

496/12554/2500
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Hitomi had drifted off to sleep after not to long in the comfy position and began to calmly sleep. Of course the one thing is that had her feel odd was that she may have been comfortable but something didn't feel right. She closed her hand around something and after a long pause she barely blinked her eyes open, groaning from sleepiness. She shook her head before sitting up and pulled her hair back, scratching her head as well. It was then she looked to Sey's side of the bed to see her not there. She almost began to panic with her eyes opened wide and her mind racing before she looked to the window. Hitomi saw the rain outside as well as Sey standing there, for a moment of her blurry vision due to still being half asleep she almost didn't see it but it was then after a good yawn that she noticed. The red and white flickered in Sey's eye with it pulsing rapidly. She looked concerned before getting up out of bed and going up behind Sey to wrap a hug around her. She pressed her forehead into Sey's back then whispered. "I don't know what's going on...but you look like you're in pain." Hitomi then with her arm wrapped around Sey pushed her head to the side. "Can you look at me, so I can see if you're okay?" She asked hoping this wasn't some dream, it didn't feel like it rather just look like one. Of course one way to tell was to see someone's face.

As the storm went on, crashing thunder and lightning Hitomi was somewhat scared, not of the storm but rather the unknown movement an incident that occurred. She knew however if this wasn't a dream, then whatever Sey needed to do Hitomi would do so in a heartbeat, perhaps even faster if she could. After all this was a serious matter, she knew Uchiha families usually had their eyes black or even brown but Sey's was yellow, She knew the Hyuuga had purple irises and long black or brown hair but Sey's was bright green. Hitomi knew clans had many who didn't fit the bill, but not to this extent. This was much more different than any of the two could suffice. Both the eyes shinning back and forth causing what seemed to be excrutiating pain. Perhaps she was trying to piece together something in her mind but she didn't want to outright say it. Her hypothesis now was that Sey wasn't an Uchiha, she even doubted mentally her own family was blood relation period. The question now was what clan was she and who was her true family. Of course once again, Hitomi didn't say a word seeing as she didn't want to cause an upset or upstart that could break such a strong family bond. It would be the worst thing to do, so for now she waited for what Sey wished to do.

WC: 498
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Sey would let her hand fall from her left eye as the pain began to subside. She'd look to Hitomi for a minuite or two before looking back to the storm which was approaching. Foreshadowing perhaps. Sey's eye would start to fade back to it's golden baseline as her words would speak out gently whole placing her hands on Hitomi's to reinforce the embrace. Such a graceful woman with many interesting things which reside with in her. Alas, there was no truer word than that of the demons which felled the fields with in their own hearts. Sey's mouth would part gently as she spoke. She had a large amount of questions to say. This, was going to be a rare time where Sey would speak more then a few words.

"I need to research more on the Ooutsutsuki. I had a dream of a man in the sands. I'm not sure what it means. But the one thing which stayed constant was the word, Ooutsutsuki. Once I gather the facts I need, I'll be heading to Sunagakure. If this man exists, I need to find out who he is or why he was in my dream. Something doesn't sit right."

She had said as she could almost feel Hitomi's anxiety. Perhaps she was thinking that Sey wasn't Uchiha at all? Well, that'd be right on multiple accounts. Sey had known since she was young she wasn't really from the family she pretended to be. Her first clue was that she looked marginally different then those she lived with. The second, was the fact that she also acted and had different abilities than those of the Uchiha she called family. It was this moment that she'd speak once more.

"Don't worry. I've known I'm not Uchiha since I was ten. It's not news to me. I was adopted but I have no clue what I am. Considering I'm neither Hyuuga of Kumo or Uchiha of Kiri. What ever I am, I believe my future lies in Suna. I apologize to have to say this, however, we'll use the guise of meeting your Suna Kin."

Her eyes would close for a moment as she would feel at peace once more. No longer in pain. No longer in the depths of despair for the throbbing discomfort of ripping organs from their facets.

390/12944/2500
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 9:55 pm

As she heard the explanation on it Hitomi listened intently to the idea. "Hmm I see, it's very ominous and if I were anyone else I'd probably mention how it's not possible but...I know you, and this isn't normal so let's do it!" She said smiling up to her, still anxious on the idea seeing as she didn't want the cat out of the bag. however with hearing the rest of the conversation she eased up with a sigh of relief. She even smiled a bit more hearing about visiting her family in suna but then she realized something worse on the matter, she'd have to tell them the news. "Oh, well I mean I'd love to visit them that's not a problem...I just, oh geez I'd have to, to tell them." She looked worried on it as she hugged Sey tighter. Her family thought lived far away was still as close as a sister and father. "My poor uncle and cousin, oh gosh how can I explain it to them. It was already hard to explain that my father died, his brother...now his own nephew is gone too. My cousin Kasai as well, oh she adored my mother's clothing designs, one of them was even made for her chuunin graduation." She seemed to hold Sey as much as she could with such thoughts. She was to be the bearer of bad news, Sey couldn't do it, it wouldn't be right. Hitomi was the only one left of them and now she had the task of not only working through it and trying to get them back but, having to explain it to the rest of the family.

"If....if we are to do this, we'd best stay there for at least a week, perhaps more. I'd not wish to abandon them at such a dark time of news." She spoke somberly as she carried on to release her hug and the lay back onto the bed seeming a bit disheartened. "I hope whoever it was in your dream is still living, you deserve a family in blood just as much as I do. You deserve answers to who you are. Just as my family deserves the answer of this tragedy...the other problem being I'd need to ask your help to hold them back. My uncle is in no condition to fight and my cousin...she's older than I am but...she, she's even more insane than I am. She's in the mental institution...for trying to murder someone innocent." Hitomi confessed feeling horrible on the matter, tragedy followed her family just as much as insanity. Why the village hadn't killed her cousin was only due to the pleas of her father that she wasn't in right mind, ever since Hitomi's aunt had abandoned the family Kasai never took it well. With this Hitomi feared worse news would only bring about pure chaos from her and worse yet she could go on a rampage. This would be the most difficult time in her lifetime ever.

WC: 509
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Sey listened to everything Hitomi had said. She felt her fall back into the bed and even sound disheartened. Sey's eyes would close for a moment before turning around. Once she did, her body would climb on top of the bed and loom over Hitomi so they'd see face to face. As she did, her lips would press against Hitomi's for a moment as she spoke.

"I will be there to protect you and our family to the best of my ability. I will not leave your side."

Her voice was oddly soft even though her hair was down. Sey would gently roll off to the side and scoot closer to Hitomi in an attempt to pull her as close as possible to her body. As they'd lie there, Sey's voice would gently caress hitomi's hear in response.

"I will do everything I can to be with you for as long as our lives are meant to be. For I wish nothing more, than to spend it with you."

Her eyes would close as she'd kiss the top of Hitomi's head. Gentle thoughts of the dreams she had would roll in like the thunder outside. But Sey would toss them aside. For now, she needed to focus on the present. She'd need to do research on the Ooutsutsuki clan. Plus, she'd want to make sure that what ever it was that needed to be done would find Hitomi in a safe spot. For years her thoughts were of nothingness. Just progressing farther with intent to do things that needed to be done. However, now, her only thoughts were of family. Of which she considered Hitomi. Sure, they weren't married or siblings or anything. But to Sey, she couldn't imagine life with out her. The tragic things that have happened to bring Hitomi to her contributed them to becoming the family they so wished they had since it started. Perhaps, this was the cosmos' way of giving to them what they had lost long ago in a burning fire of ill passion. Maybe, just maybe, it was the path to happiness they felt.

352/13295/2600
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:48 pm

As she looked to Sye seeming disheartened, even with the kiss it was hard to keep face. She wanted to be happy, she wanted to be determined, she wanted love because that's all she had. Now she had to realize that her words will be taking away just that from two people she was close to. "It's not that they need protection...they need less heartache. I already found out by myself it's impossible to protect everyone, but you can try. However..." She paused looking to her arm and held her own hair within it's grasp. She then looked to Sey as she was pulled into a hug. She breathed softly for a moment as she wrapped her arm around Sey looking saddened, but trying to pull some sort of smile to try to be happy for Sey though it wasn't working. "If this is your family, if this person is to be your blood...cherish that moment while you can with them. Make it as if you're not going to be there the next time, because you never truly know wh-what you h-have..." She gasped for a moment with her lips trembling and her eyes watering up as her hand grasped the back of Sey. "Until everything's gone..." It was then it finally broke, she finally couldn't take it anymore inside and out from herself. She was trudging through everything and trying to be determined to do her goals, but she was still human and it still hurt to know what she did.

"I-I...sometimes I wish it had never happened, but then I wouldn't have you...s-so I don't know how I'm suppose to feel...I-I l-love you. Please don't risk yourself for my sake...my father did that too, he said the same thing and yet he left, he's gone." She mentioned before the tears rolled down her face as she buried her head into Sey's shoulder. She held onto her tightly, making sure of herself this wasn't a dream and that she wasn't alone. She hadn't pent up emotion, rather she had put it off to a later date. It's not just a flick of a smile to get over trauma so deep and cutting, one needs time and patience to really absorb all this information. A person needed days, months, even years to understand what they needed too. "If anyone's going to risk themselves for myself it'll be me, I don't want to lose anyone else...I don't want to lose you. You don't deserve to treat yourself as a tossed away toy. All I ask you to do is be here, all I ask if for you to be alive...to exist." She mumbled through her tears as she continued to cry her sorrows out. She needed this, she needed to let it all out, not just in one night but many. It will be a hard journey but nothing compares to how difficult it will be to find family and lose it as well.

WC: 501
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Sey would feel Hitomi press into her. She could feel the sorrow flooding from her body. Sey had wondered when this would happen. She knew that there was no one quite like herself. Sure, people could be the embodiment of insanity or even something as trivial as greed. But everyone had a point where their barriers just break to flood emotion into their body and mind. Sey, however, had the luck of the Ooutsutsuki blood that ran through her veins. As such, she was more so compartmentalized and locked out than most others. It stemmed from the Queen's bloodline directly. Such raw emotionless hatred that burned like a fire of ten thousand suns against the unbreakable cold of space. It was this very bloodline which essentially sealed away her emotions like that of a Bijuu with in a jinchuuriki. It was this very 'seal' that was only unlocked by true honest love. And even then, it would take a LOT of time for that to happen. Slowly, Sey would feel Hitomi cry and speak out to her wishes. She wished for Sey to live no matter what. And many things that passed by those plump beautiful lips. To Sey's dislike, she had spoken the words she almost wished she'd never speak. The words which sent Sey into thoughts that paralleled into the same exact feelings that she so desperately wanted to say and reciprocate but was too, logical, in finding ways to avoid saying it.

"I love you as well, Hitomi Shiruku of Konoha."

Her voice was oddly soft if just for that sentence. So it was as Sey had hoped it was. It seemed they were just as they both had wished and thought. It was this that gave Sey even more of a drive to fix what issues she held with in her. She knew, however, that if she wasn't careful these emotions that she was beginning to feel hints at could destroy the foundation of impassable fury that posed a threat to her stable mental environment. But that, that was fine. For there were things in this word that were nothing but raw fact that needed to be exposed into the world. It would be her own power to use this power of emotion to her advantage. However, she'd knew that if push came to shove she could fix what needed to be fixed. But alas, her words would break out once more as Hitomi was releasing her emotions.

"If this, you ask of me is the true request you hold in your heart, then I will obey. But this, must be what you absolutely desire. As if you ask this of me, I will have to ask this of yourself as well. And we both know, that we'll never keep that promise to each other. We'll both be willing to give our lives for one another as the love we share is a greater resource, no, greater gift, than that of our very own lives."

Sey had spoken softly once more. An oddity to say the least. The woman with few words spoke volumes to the world at large by saying a paragraph. When she had something to say she said it. She rarely dealt in banter but knew that if she needed to, she'd pry at an opponent's weakness to break through with any advantage she could use to her benefit. But yet, she rarely said much to Hitomi. This meant that when she did, it was her absolute final decision on the matter.

589/13884/2700
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Hitomi continued to cry out, not wanting to say much else due to her overwhelming emotions.  It wasn't an easy life that brought her to such happiness, Sey knew that well enough. But that's why she kept crying, because if it were anyone else she would have kept to herself, she wouldn't have released her emotions in such a way. Hitomi trusted Sey with her own emotions, and to her trust was as tight of a bond as family. She could easily enjoy other's company and call them friends but they weren't her friends, she could call them good people but she never meant it, she could even deal  with patients who confessed themselves and let the truth out and say she believed them, but she didn't. Trusting someone was a lot to her and her family, It was much higher than a best friend, they were given a rightful place with them. Hitomi had this trust with Sey ever since that memory delve, no even before that. When she was in the hospital, because she was taken there. Anyone else would have left her to die, most everyone would have left her to suffer and had her carry herself there, but not Sey. Even with such a cold face, short words, and what many would call inadequate praise, Hitomi didn't care. She came to Sey with a want to die, and yet once meeting her she regained the need to live.

It was after some time of crying out that it began to sputter and calm down. She took a few breaths, trying to avoid getting the hiccups but it was far too late for that. Hitomi wiped her eyes for a while and through a few of the said hiccups she had self induced she nodded at Sey's words. "Y-you're r-r-right...I'm sorry." She didn't mean to have it sound like a child apologizing just to get out of a lecture, no she meant this. It was childish for her to beg Sey not to protect her, when she herself wouldn't follow that rule. Still it hurt to feel that ting of fear once more, such Sey could protect herself but it was the fear that gave life anew. Hitomi feared Sey to be gone from her, so she was driven to keep her here. Not locked away, but protected just as much as she herself was to be protected by Sey. She took a moment once more to wipe her face before sitting back on the bed still having the short hiccups from here and there as she looked at Sey. "Can you he-help me get rid of th-this?" She asked pointing to herself hiccuping as she quelled herself down enough to think straight. It was quite funny, she drove herself to skip some breathing during her cries and thus she was now stuck with this until her lungs could catch up. A bit comedic in turn for something so dark of a topic.

WC: 500
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Sey would show a slight smile as Hito had finished her crying. However, they faced a new problem. HICCUPS! It was the demon plague that could tear down mountains of people in one fowl swoop. It was the dreaded disease that could wipe out entire civilizations from these simple short breaths it forced. Such fear, such death, sorrow, and such destruction to the human body. She would need to get rid of these Hiccups as soon as possible. It was then, that she said words that perhaps no person should ever say in all of existence.

"Hiccups............are............cute.........on you."

It was those words that would drive the world red with insanity and green with envy! Every turn, every breeze, and every tinge of hope destroyed with such a simple and uncommon sentence that even the devil himself would be shocked to hear those words! Like blasphemy from the depths of hell the hiccups arose to conquer all of the known lands! It was here that Sey would pull forth and begin to do hand signs. Sey would then poof into smoke. As the smoke lifted through the area the world, for Hito at least, would shift and twist for a moment. After the world had finished, Sey would stand there with a tail whipping about gently. Above this, there was her ears which were now kitten like. As the smoke fully cleared, she would stand there with her hands on front of her tilted downwards like paws. Her knees were slightly bent.

"Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa."

As this sentence would start she would stay in a hopping like motion. She'd then move to the left, then to the right, next, she'd bring her left arm upwards, then her right, lastly she'd end by doing a small twirl. All of this was happening with her solid, cold face and words which held no emotion. As she continued this, a song would begin to play as she repeated this several times.

"Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa
Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa
"

After the song had ended Sey would stand there with her knees slightly bent, her ears twitching a bit, and lastly her tail gently whipping about as if a Kitten was happy. It was this moment that she'd get an amazing idea, however, it would be later they could discuss this. For now, she'd stand there and gently speak ever so often one single word.

"Nyan"

A general idea of what she's acting like and it sounds like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnIAaprIkj0

483/14367/2800

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 8:14 pm

After a moment filled with her hiccups she barely heard Sey's comment of her cute movements that she couldn't really help. Being overwhelmed was difficult to handle, and sot he body reacts to try to swing one back into reality and liveliness. It was a moment to pass on by before she covered her mouth to try and stop the hiccups then she noticed Sey rising up and use a jutsu of sort. She couldn't see that well as she pushed the smoke aside with her hand and a few coughs before she noticed the odd outcome. At first she blinked in confusion before following the dance and music just sitting there in even more confusion. Not only was it odd to see Sey's normal face of cold mixed with such a light hearted design, but also somewhat lewd. But Hitomi hadn't even noticed in between her jiggling that she had ceased her hiccups. As the dance finally finished she gave out much more giggles as she even burst into laughter and laid back on the bed with more laughter. This funny and confusing moment even had her blushing from embarrassment at just how loud her laughing was. "What was that even?" She chuckled out before calling her laughs to a few giggles as she sighed looking to the ceiling. "I must be dreaming then...this is far too funny to be real." She smiled then looked to Sey once more.

She however pinched her own cheek and noticed the sharp pain, assuring her it wasn't a dream. "Wait, so why did you do that then?" She asked now going back to being confused as she looked to Sey's ears and tail. She laid her hand down and pondered the thoughts as she wondered Sey's reason to do this, it was then she realized her hiccups were gone and she had stopped her saddened thoughts. "I...uh, thank you...aheh." She mentioned giving a short laugh at the end as she smiled once more in a relaxed motion. After a while she began to yawn tired from the day, and now much happier she was ready to sleep alongside Sey once more. This time a bit more clear of mind seeing as she let out her emotions for that time. Hitomi was happy, happy about Sye possibly being able to meet her true blood line family, and happy that she knew her other family was safer in suna. Her cousin was nothing to scoff at, and though her uncle wasn't able and fit he was still in a very protective area within the dessert's grasp. If anything were to happen between the two may a being higher than this world have mercy on one's soul, for unlike Hitomi Kasai her cousin was the demon's fire and would cook alive any human being. This didn't scare Hitomi, rather it wasn encouragement now as she knew no one alive would want to mess with her family now. Not while she, Sey, and her cousin were breathing the same air.

WC: 507
Total: 17005 wc
{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Sey would release the jutsus and crawl into bed after the escapade. It was finally time to rest for the night. Tomorrow would be the start of a long and annoying quest to find this man of her dreams. As odd as that sounded. Gentle lulls would cause Sey to fade off to sleep with Hitomi tight in her arms. The tapping of the storm's rain slowly shifted to pattering that sounded like small foot steps dancing upon the roof.

It was a gentle night which would soon fade into day. The night would be the Harold to a new day of which the two would begin their search for the much needed things to prepare for the trip. Her eyes flutter gently at thoughts of Hitomi and her giggling which was, very adorable by any standard. Ah, the gentle flow of movements that would cause the fun to happen. The joy of it all was amazing and, so, so enjoyable. Of course, that would be something to think on a later date. For now, it would be the trip to lullaby land with her life in one hand. And that, would be the night's tale.

196/14563/2900

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3