Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 I_voting_barTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 I_voting_barTetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:20 am

She sat down infront of Sey for her hair to be brushed, she wasn't prepared for what had actually happened first. With the fingers running through her hair she closed her eyes and looked down keeping a blush tone apparent on her face. However Hitomi was even more surprised at the brushing, trying to hold back feelings as she bit her lower lip blushing even brighter. Even with her left shoulder aching a bit for earlier today she didn't mind it so much as the actual brushing. It was then after a while of this she heard Sey's voice speak. She almost couldn't believe what she had heard but it was true as she opened her eyes once more now to look directly at Sey. Hitomi looked in some shock but mostly awe. Those words, she's only heard those words from her mother. It was like she was almost an innocent child again. With flooding memories coming to her as she nearly forgot about the brushing all together. It was then she showed a face near to tears, but really it wasn't sad, it was joyous. She begun to wipe her eyes quickly to smile as she calmed down and watched Sey lay down onto the bed to rest. Hitomi was still brightly blushing but at this point she didn't even care about that, this was more important. She had to ask, she needed to know if this really was something or just goodness for the sake of being good.

"Do you, really care about me? O-or is this just to stop me from being annoying?" She asked laying down on the bed this time facing to Sey's side. What was going on, why did she feel so happy. She had no one left in her family and her arm was gone. She was abandoned by someone she once thought of as an ally. But here and now why did she feel happy and even at bliss. The question on it was so mind raging. "i ask cause...I've been called annoying before. I don't want to be that...if I can help it." She mentioned, sure not by her family by any means but rather by her peers. She asked many questions and when someone didn't have an answer she was just made out to be a nuisance. She just wanted to learn, she wanted to know things. Just having them happen eventually was far too risky so she wanted to know as much as she could so she could better prepare herself. But no one, nothing prepared her for this feeling she had. She was expecting the worst of the situation, waiting for the words that would say she was indeed. She really did put herself down for a lot of things it seems. Perhaps even more than she ought to. Hitomi was growing tired though as her sunken eyes showed as she gave a small yawn and nearly looked ready to pass out from exhaustion. Still she wanted to know the answer.

WC: 507
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:37 am

Sey would gently close her eyes to as Hitomi laid down. She'd heard everything that she had said. Annoying? If it was any other person, perhaps that would be an adequate way to describe the situation. Annoying. Annoying that she had to actually feel the need to do anything remotely like what she's been doing. Even pretending to be nice was annoying. No, she had a deeper understanding and hatred for what she has come to know as 'helping.' Yet, for some reason just doing a simple acting such as to lie here with Hitomi, was not annoying. Brushing her hair wasn't either. No, for some reason she still didn't quite comprehend she was...Content. Her voice would come out in a sootihng and soft tone as her mouth parted to speak.

"Yes."

Was all she said. But, to make her point clear and drive it home Sey would slip her left hand under Hitomi's neck and pull her close. In this position, she'd simply let her left arm hold Hitomi as she would fall asleep. And, further more, like a dream, just before Hitomi was fully asleep Sey would whisper something so soft that, perhaps it was a dream.

"I care for you deeply, Hitomi Shiruku."

Those words would echo with in her mind. Perhaps, it was finally time to cast off her fears. Perhaps it truly was time to settle this inner debate she held with in herself. It wasn't oging to be easy. And for sure she wasn't going to act much different then she did now. Except, of course, when it came to Hitomi. It was finally clear to her. Even if she didn't believe it nor wanted to bleieve it. She finally saw what gave her these sickly feelings or this hatred of herself. She was a contradiction that lived on with in herself. She hated the qualities she never had or saw in herself. To find these qualities with in someone, that was this important to her. Well, that was unthinkable to say it kindly. However, it seems that for what ever reason she had indeed found the spark that would make her live in for a reason other then to just, survive on. She had a reason to cast her life asunder even if the darkest of times. It was, her true nature which was about to blow apart into the real world all thanks to Hitomi. With out these shackles of fear and hatred of herself, her moral shackles would be at least one hundred items more useless. She was now, the ultimate machine when it came to domination by will for she now had a reason to manipulate a vast pool of willpower.

452/6898/1300
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:11 am

Hitomi just barely caught the words as she fell asleep. a smile put onto her face as she dreamed of those words echoing about. Her theory was confirmed, and now all that awaited was more days with Sey and those words to go by. Even after everything that had happened, even when she had wanted to die, here and now was something she never understood but wanted. Sure she didn't believe in a god or another being, she never would, but this felt like she was beside a goddess. Not all powerful, but a neutral wonder who cared for her and gave her hope to live on and succeed in her dreams. It was now a new question was to arise from her mind, it itched at the back of it. Did she really want to bring her family back. Sure they could live but they may not ever grow, or love as they once did. They'd be mere zombies roaming at her own command, it felt as if something was wrong about that. She cast aside that question for now as her answer was still her goal, she wanted them back even if it wasn't morally sound. Still, somehow being with Sey relinquished her thoughts of insanity and fear, her paranoia and anxiety were lower and she felt comfortable, even safe. She had trained for so long to keep others safe that she forgot to protect herself, let alone she put herself down. But Sey didn't do that, she did the opposite of it, she made Hitomi feel stronger, if not physically then mentally. Perhaps there was more to come of this.

As for now a new dawn approaches and there was much training to be done. Perhaps missions or spars, whatever was suited for them to overcome and learn. As days went on Hitomi learned to use her right arm for more than just daily works or simple jutsu. She was practicing of how to use hand seals with it. Surely she'd not get it right away, it could take years to even perfect it. But she wanted to try. Each day if or when Sey was out Hitomi would sit down and practice hand seals, she thought that possibly if she could do it fast enough then she'd easily overcome this struggle. Still her hands just weren't fast enough yet. Just as soon as Sey would return then she'd stop, taking a break. She wanted to focus on Sey more than the training she self induced, after all if it's going to take a long time then she'd need to perfect it, not overdo it and lose use of her other hand. She knew there was a bond, but she wasn't sure what kind was between them both. It was certainly more than friendship but somewhat less than a couple. She hadn't heard of a couple from her village ever being two women, not that it was a bad though just a new one. Still she wondered what it would be like occasionally. It was then she paused for a moment then looked to Sey as she realized something she had forgotten. "Didn't you say you lived with someone else here? Why aren't they around that often for me to greet them?" She asked looking curious.

WC: 547
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:33 am

Days would pass after that night. Days and days of training, missions, and so many more things which just floated by. Each day Sey grew less and less cold, though only by a marginal amount. She began by speaking a little bit more each time. Eventually, she was speaking normally to Hitomi when, all others she would refuse to say anything if not a couple words with her hair down. And that was another amazing point. Sey would wear her hair down considerably more at home than before. Sometimes she'd just not bother to take it off so that she'd feel as though someone else was in the house. Now, however, Now she had no need what so ever to put her hair up when she came home. Instead, she'd let it down every day. It was a remarkable thing. After some time, Sey would come home one day to catch Hitomi practicing using Jutsu with her single hand. Of course this wasn't the first time but, she never mentioned it before. She didn't feel the need for it. If Hitomi would show signs of overworking herself in some sort of training, then and only then would she speak up about it.

"He doesn't much stay around here anymore. He still has a bed here and always will. However, he just runs off for a while only to be seen much later at times. It's, annoying a bit. I guess, I sometimes felt alone because of it."

She had said after looking to hitomi. It was then, this day, that Sey would do one thing which she had not done since she was ten. She smiled. But no, her hair was not up. She didn't have a fox smile. Instead, she had a legitimate fully fledged, emotion packed smile for the first time in at least nine years.

"Well, that was before you showed up."

Her voice had echoed with a hint of kindness. It was something she did one in a while when it came to Hitomi. By now, Sey understood that she had feeligns for the woman. So much, in fact, that she began to nourish these feelings. It was a bold aspiration, however, one day, Sey honestly beleived they could, well if the conditions were right, make a fine couple. She had heard stories of places  where Women and men would become couples with other women and men. It wasn't that unheard of nor was it that much of a problem. To most, As long as they were happy they could be together. Sey's body would shift and grab a small meal from the fridge. Hitomi's left overs. Sey enjoyed her cooking so much more than her own it was almost sad. Such a great cook, such a great, everything.

"You never cease to amaze me. You always make such amazing things. Not just food, but I've yet to find a single thing you do that isn't amazing."

She'd slowly eat some, sharing with Hitomi of course. And for now, she'd get ready for what ever the rest of the day held. Even if it was training or missions, or something.

524/7422/1400
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Hitomi watched Sey's personality seem to change, if little by little she almost seemed to be lightening up, it was very nice to see someone feel so relaxed and happy within their own home. Well rather it was nice to see Sey doing so, not just anyone else. Still it was a long time to be spent and Hitomi was working herself to possibly get herself back into the fighting chance, it was difficult but very much would be worth the wait. At least she hoped it could be, otherwise what else could she do. It was then she heard the answer as her mind went to the left arm. It no longer needed bandages or casts, now it was very apparent of the deep scar left over but Hitomi wasn't so weighed down and didn't have to worry of re opening stitches just as before. Let alone it wouldn't hurt as much, though it still did hurt to move. "Oh..." She spoke in a saddening tone as if she felt sorry for it, however as soon as she saw the sincere smile upon Sey's face she herself brightened up. It went on even more when she heard the compliment on her food. "Thanks, I had started making food on my own since I was ten years old. Since then I've tried to practiced it so I could get the benefits of a well cooked meal." She explained her reasons, yes indeed when her mother was crippled and her father was dead she herself became the head of the house. Hitomi had to do things on her own, alone for so long and so she had many skills that many didn't understand.

It was this that gave her a sense of homely feeling, she was somewhat like a mother without truly being one. She had usually taken over to care for her family, but it seems now Sey and her did both sides. However just as usual Hitomi began to put herself down, she had a habit of it which tended to be a problem but she had no idea she would do this so often. "Oh no no, I'm not amazing...I just learned some stuff that I needed to know." She chuckled as she waved her hand to wave off the dilemma. "But thank you for the compliment!" She pointed out gratefully as she thought on to what could be the training for today. Perhaps she'd learn a new technique or do a mission or two. Either way it was sure to be enthrilling. Still her goal was sharp in mind, she had to get stronger to overcome her ailment and make it an asset, that also being said she'd want to have her revenge. Even after everything, all the good things she still wanted to be sharp of mind to her determined destination. However one big apparent change would be her hair, she never cut it and it just kept growing. Ever longer all the time, a bit difficult to manage but not impossible. Let alone she wanted it to keep growing, she didn't want to be a new person she wanted to be herself even as others did so.

WC: 533
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Sey would hear Hitomi's responses. Her eyes would close for a minute or two before she'd open them and head directly to Hitomi. Before she could finish her sentence about learning stuff, Sey would plant a kiss upon her lips. It was, something she wanted to do. Not sure why, she just wanted to do it. She felt it was the right thing to do. It was after that she would begin talking. Of course, her talking was sometihng that was fun to hear in this new Sey.

"You are amazing. Even if you don't see it, I do. And that's what matters the most."

She'd say as she'd gently run her hand through Hitomi's hair. After doing so Sey would blush and look away suddenly and apologize before walking off to get different clothes on. She was going to do her usual training detail and that means she needed training gear on. If Hitomi decided to come that would make training so much more fun. If not, well, she could still do some hardcore training either way. Her body would slip off her outfit before slipping into her sweat pants and tank top. The Jounin vest was the added touch with her flute still attached. She was ready to do some major training, even if it was tearing down the forest as training.

"I'm going training again. Are you able to do a regular training regime yet or are you still a bit off?"

245/7667/1500
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Hitomi blinked in confusion at the kiss, pushed back a bit from it as she barely kept her balance. More than that she was blushing so bright it was hard to tell her face from her hair. She took a moment to comprehend what happened with putting her hand to her mouth then heard the words of encouragement from Sey. She breathed slowly for a moment practically hearing her heart beat as she looked up to Sey. With being turned away and told an apology she had to take a minute to get this all in before shaking her head and blurting out. "D-Don't apologize, you...you don't need to. I...I uh liked it." She said taking a moment to smile even in complete flush from her face. It was then she took a breath to calm down, though the blush was still fresh as she began to get ready. Taking off the nightly clothes and fitting into Sey's old clothing. Most seemed to be skin tight, which was good for fighting but made her a little embarrassed seeing as it'd go right into every crevice. With that she carried on to the idea of the training and thought on it. "I think I should be ready for regular training, since my stitches have been taken out and the wound is completely healed over." She mentioned looking to her stump of an arm. It was odd how used to it she had become, granted it wasn't perfected and she'd need years worth to really get used to it but for now this would do.

Still she thought on it for a while as she wanted to be completely sure of this. Then she got an idea on it which could at least cheer them on to try harder rather than hold back. "Hey, how about after this we could go out for a date?" She mentioned smiling of course she left it just a little vague, as when she meant any kind it never just meant the lips, it meant any kind across the entire board. "Oh um and if you accept it, you can't deny it later." She pointed out hoping this would work. Sure they fought as if to kill one another but that's just how the training went. After the training, it's no different than an everyday calm life. With that said however she mentioned a date, sure she herself couldn't just go anywhere but she did have an idea on her mind for something, of course if Sey ended up wanting to do it this time around then she was okay with it. Still it was mostly an idea to work from, mostly Hitomi just wanted to focus this time to surprise Sey, but she'd have to really be prepared and she didn't want to just have the chance of this being unfairly safe. If anything she adored the idea of a proper training session to get stronger. She needed to, she wanted to, it was a factor she had to have whenever they'd train.

WC: 514
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Seyusuko would listen as she'd begin walking out to the training area. She smiled a bit to herself after seeing and hearing Hitomi. 'That blush makes her look so cute.' She thought to herself as her eyes would close for a minute. The smile would fade entirely as she'd get farther away from the house. It was like a switch with a slow release. The battle time always made Sey quiet and careful. Of course now, she was ready to go at Hitomi full on with all of her strength. There was no more holding back against her. She couldn't afford to actually hold back if she wanted Hitomi to actually learn things.

It was her suggestion of a date though, that stuck with in her mind for a few minutes. It sort of rattled around and stuck in the back of her mind. A date didn't sound that bad. It had been a while since Hitomi got out of the house which, was awfully concerning to Sey. Well, it's not like she's all that welcomed here with the tensions on the rise. That, and the Kage summit that was going to happen soon. Sey had heard that the Kage would be leaving or already left. This meant that there was still a bit of item before they'd meet him. Once they reached the grounds Sey would speak up lightly before entering into her sacred Eien no Bi stance.

"That sounds like a plan."

After her small sentence, Sey would begin by kneeling onto one knee and bowing her head slightly. After securing her gloves tightly to her hands she was mentally and physically ready. She was physically and mentally ready to tear into Hitomi so that her wound would open up. She'd look up whiel standing to her full height of six foot six. Her eyes were cold, uncaring, and emotionally detached. It was battle mode. She could be a hearty beast with no moral compass to tie her down. She'd use her full speed to bolt past Hitomi's left side. Upon getting close to her left side she'd slow enough that hitomi could see her face before she sped off once more to end up behind a tree. It was this tree that would now become a weapon. A firm kick to the back of the tree would send it popping off of it's trunk and landing on the ground. But that wasn't all. No, she would, almost directly at the same time strike two other trees to do the same thing. Three trees, one behind, left, and one right that skidded to a stop and started to fall towards Hitomi.

After this move, Sey would stand upon the truck directly behind where Hitomi was and look towards the trees. Her gaze would focus on hitomi's very movements. She wasn't playing games anymore. This training was legitimate. If Hitomi didn't step up she'd be killed with out remorse. Or so it seemed.

494/8161/1600
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:21 pm

It was time, Hitomi felt it in the air getting tense with Sey's change of attitude. That nice calm happy look to the cold stare with those golden eyes of hers. Whether she knew it or not Hitomi really enjoyed this state Sey became during battle. Cold, distant, serious, and sure. Many would feel intimidated, scared or fearful but she didn't. No she relished the challenge, she adored the idea of a true fair battle. Because rather than being tossed aside as a student or child, or looked up to as a senior and such. She was an equal, or at least treated as one. Her left arm meant nothing but a huge gaping hole to go at in a battle, her sweet words wouldn't change this. No amount of pleading for mercy would stop. She wanted this, she wanted to be an equal and treated as one. She had given others the benefit of the doubt, whether allowing them to win or just use her to gain their own sense of pride. This was one of the things she liked about Sey. They treated each other equally, there wasn't a leader or follower just them both on the battlefield. Sure after this it's different, she didn't mind spoiling Sey and thought she put herself down she liked being spoiled herself. But this spar was an instance of eye to eye, without being the same height. With the time she saw Sey running beside her she knew there was an attack to come so she readied her jutsu as she gathered wind chakra and turned around to see the trees coming towards her.

However just as she was turning she struck out the strong wind chakra which ended up slicing the trees in a precise motion that would leave them to avoid her and just crash into other trees as large cut logs. Her battle stance was ready as well, her piercing ice blue eyes and her silence cued such a thing. This wasn't a separate self, she was herself always and this was no different. She was just serious about the battle as she stared at Sey. Hitomi was determined as ever, remembering her goals, her past, and her present. She wanted to learn and she wanted to show her growth. It was time to stop being behind the lines, time to stop being so helpless and afraid. If she can't save someone from just healing, then Hitomi will prevent it by fighting their battles herself. She'd give the way to protection, and she wouldn't see another person she cared for die ever again. Even if it meant herself as the sacrifice she was ready. It was a scary thought, but she had grown so attached to her, this woman who saved her, that she'd die for her to live. Hitomi wouldn't outright kill herself, no she would fight for her life and the life of the other. Even if it meant putting herself and Sey in near death experiences, she had to do it to ensure their safety and peace would carry on forever and as long as they could live.

WC: 523

Jutsu:
Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Sey would feel the pressure. She could feel the raw presense of determination of Hitomi. It was riviting. She enjoyed every moment of it. Every portion of the battle was a moment in which both parties were one. They were equals in all respects. She cared not for the substandard comments she usually gave her aggressors. No, she treated hitomi as she was meant to be. A true equal in power, skill, and ability. As the wind ripped through the trees, Sey would respond by preforming a lean backwards much like limbo. After doing so, she'd rush forward at her top speed, which was around fifty two meters a second, to appear before Hitomi with her back facing her. Just as she was about to place a hand upon Hitomi's midsection Sey would cease her movements.

Things, felt a bit odd. Sey would feel that her body wasn't placed correctly but she wasn't sure what it was. She looked down to see what had happened and then she noticed it. Her pants had fallen, BUT HOW!? Ah yes, that limbo to avoid the wind blade caught on the moving band which held her pants together. This release the tention in her pants making them fall to the ground. Sey's body would bend at the waist as she grabbed her pants and, well in the simplist terms one could muster, sexily pulled them back up. Once up, she'd tie the bands together forming a knot. After which, she'd precede to 'tap' Hitomi in the midriff with enough force to send her flying backwards. In all, her force would most likely equal Hitomi's own durability so that she wouldn't be harmed, but be sent flying back into a tree.

Of course that wasn't all. No, that was the beginning. The moment that happened Sey would clasp her hands together forming the Tiger hand seal. As she did, the world would be suddenly filled with fluttering white feathers. Each of which, would gently roll downards and cause hitomi to begin feeling drowsy.

339/8500/1700

Chakra:
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:17 am

With Hitomi watching the trees fly past Sey with the perfect backwards bend to avoid them she barely saw the next movements as Sey began to run at her with incredible speeds. However as she was Hitomi would notice the pants beginning to fall which had her think to when she used that jutsu. Once she was stopped Hitomi looked to Sey's pants and seeing her pull up her pants she put her hand onto Sey's shoulder it was then she gave a small smile as her hand lit up with chakra. It was then that rather than just let her pull her pants up she took the opportunity, just as Sey was nearly done buckling Hitomi pulled her hand behind Sey's neck, put her head near to her ear and whisper. "Don't let your guard down..." It was then she sent a small impulse of chakra into Sey which wouldn't harm her at all but rather paralyze her for a while. This was a spar but at the same time Hitomi was interested into taking Sey out for that date, even if this embarassed her it was a spar and fairs play in love and war. But she wasn't meaning for this to be taken the wrong way as in she could posses Sey, rather she just wanted to show her progress in the training.This of course lead Hitomi to give a kiss on Sey's cheek and then take a moment to help her with her own pants. "You really should have more breathable and layered clothing, I find it useful for makeshift splints and ties."

Hitomi then finished up and only after the battle would be called off, would she put her hand once again on Sey to realign her chakra back to normal. "So I guess I'm taking you on a date then!~" She said with a cheerful smile. She had halfway hoped this would at least drive Sey far enough to do something drastic and have Hitomi herself embarrassed, but perhaps that would just have to stay a fantasy for now as she began to think of some nice areas to visit. She hadn't lived in kiri very long but hearing about things going on in the village from Sey did give her some ideas, though not enough to work from. "So where to first? You get to choose." She mentioned pointing to Sey and giving a small giggle. She wanted an equal battle and she got it, well sorta. She knew if she were to just stand there an eventual counterattack would be given, so rather than allow that to happen she took the opportunity first. Sure it was rude, but still once again Sey never called off the spar and neither would she want to. Sure this victory wasn't a true one but it was a step towards one which she had hoped to gain one day. The biggest rule for all shinobi was to never let one's guard down for any reason.

WC: 500

[Taking hit, there was a time interval for the pants being pulled up which was plenty long enough to do this, as well as being so close to me during this time I could just walk up to you!]

Jutsu:
Chakra:

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added cyan color to chatting motions NOTHING ELSE WAS CHANGED)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 am

As sey was tieing her pants together she felt a sudden tingle then all of her movements had stopped. She was immobile. Just as she felt so, she could feel Hitomi touching her body and whispering about letting her guard down. If she could, Sey would have smiled wide. She would feel every movement that Hitomi made and, well, it was slightly arousing. After she'd finished her pants would be fixed and she'd be free to move once more. Then, she would say something about a date. Hm, a date? Sure! Well, after revenge of course. Sey would loosen her body a bit as she'd nod for a moment.

"Well, I guess it's a date then. Lets head home to get changed. We can eat simple or, more formal. Your choice."

Sey would say as she'd look out onto the area. As she did, she'd notice Akitski there laughing at her. Oh boy, this was going to be fun indeed. After walking for a few minutes, Sey would seemingly disappear for a split second. She'd move at her maximum fifty two meters a second while expertly taking one of hitomi's Senbon and placing cuts just deep enough into Hitomi's clothes to expose herself. Once Sey had returned to her spot she would have put the senbon back as well in swift motions that, unless Hitomi was literally looking right at her, she wouldn't likely see it. Of course, this left for something interesting. Almost the moment Sey would put her hand upon Hitomi's shoulder when her clothes would fall from her body. And in that moment, in the very moment Hitomi would realize that her clothes were gone Sey would sweep her off her feet. She'd rest with in her arms as Sey would speed back to the house at fairly high speeds. And once she reached the clearing just before the house, she'd plant a gentle caressing kiss upon Hitomi's lips. A kiss which would make Sey herself blush quite largely. Of course, after that she'd enter the door and bring Hitomi into the bedroom. Once there, Sey would gently rest her upon the bed while leaning over her.

Planting another kiss, Sey would slowly move backwards and plant one last kiss upon Hitomi's stomach before turning around and strip to get dressed. They were going semi formal just in case. That way, what ever was decided they'd be able to do it no matter what. She'd find a gentle red dress which she'd secretly bought in the days before just in case something happened. It was this moment she felt it was the perfect time. And so, she'd reach in and pull out the dress, handing it to Hitomi. And this was the start of the serenade of gifts that she'd receive over their lifetime. Sey believed it was inevitable, giving gifts to Hitomi made life, so much happier. To show her appreciation even if she couldn't do it correctly all the time.

495/8995/1700
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:03 am

With hearing her speak once more she gave a short nod on the idea of going home to get changed as she began to walk on, cheerful on the battle's end, or was it. Simple or formal was the question given to her and with that Hitomi was pondering for a while as they walked on, during her said ponder and walking she felt a slight breeze come around which brushed her hair aside as if like wind but somehow faster as she looked down for a moment to see where the chill came from, confused as Hitomi was she only saw her clothing but she didn't know why she felt such a chill from the wind or whatever it was that cause this. Of course ones Sey had put her arm on Hitomi's shoulder she noticed her clothes fall completely off leaving her exposed to the elements, Everything piece by piece seemingly fallen off in a slow motion. She seemed very shocked at this with her eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped from surprise, if not embarrassment when Hitomi was then lifted and carried in high speeds back home by Sey herself as she had to wonder not only how it happened and who did it but also how to cover herself. The entire trip Hitomi herself wasn't sure to cover her top or her bottom as she never had this happen before, or even both came to mind and so she used her hair to do the covering up, blushing that bright red tone from it upon her face as she was still bewildered from such an act.

It was then and only then she began to put two and two together however even as her mind boggled once more even in her state of awkwardness she was once again shocked with the kiss planted on her lips. This confirmed it completely as she realized what had happen even when not in her sights, of course it didn't help with Sey herself seeming embarrassed from the kiss as well. After realizing what happened rather than be shocked anymore she began to relax in a comforted mood, smiling once more as she had been bested in a sense herself. Of course being put into the bed of the home and loomed over to be given a kiss still in this state was a bit awkward but this time with the second kiss she returned it back and then watched her get ready for the date they both had planned for. With being given the dress she slipped it on fairly easy seeing as it was strapless, though the big dilemma was the big front she had. Sure she was short enough for Sey's old clothes, but the problem wasn't her height but her bust. It was just enough to fit over her however being strapless, it meant she'd have to avoid bouncing anything if possible otherwise she'd have plenty of stares from those whom she didn't care for. "That was a good trick, not sure how it was done but I liked it..." She said to Sey in a calm voice. Sure Sey had trouble showing her emotions, but Hitomi liked giving good guesses to it. It kept her mind sharp and their relationship fresh.

WC: 547
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:29 am

Sey had finished getting dressed in a nice little outfit. She wore pants that were akin to dress pants. Next, she wore a nice button up shirt. And last but not least, she had nice looking shoes. She seemed almost dapper. Next, she'd turn to look at Hitomi to see her rather large breasts nearly falling out of her dress. WELL, that's a thing. Sey's body would move a bit closer. Once she did, her hands would gently pat Hitomi's dress to get any kinks out. Slowly but surely she'd help get the dress looking perfect. But now, there was this big problem about her large assets. What to do. Sey had a nice idea.

Sey would move back towards the closet and rummage through some tihngs. Her eyes would lock onto the perfect item. It was an older coat that wasn't THAT old. IT should be big enough to fit around Hitomi's chest perfectly. It was a ncie gentle coat which would reach down to Hitomi's midriff. Taking the coat Sey would hand it to Hitomi while smiling lightly. It was date time! Sey's body would then position itself so that she'd be able to walk with Hitomi into the village with out much problem. She was ready for this, and oh was she thinking how much fun it would be. And, as usual, she'd place a tie with in her pocket to wear after they reached near the village.

241/9236/1800
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:03 am

After trying and trying for many moments it seemed to figure the dress to her own Hitomi pushed and shoved trying her hardest but failed to make it any less revealing. Worst yet if she moved the wrong way she could end up with an embarrassing accident in public eyes. She deciced to sit down and wait for Sey to be ready seeing her dress up in semi formal attire that looked very nice on her. With Sey aiding in her dress to be fixed up it still didn't help the large issue in the front lines as she gave out a short sigh. For a moment she was just ready to accept the awkwardness of it however thankfully just as she was closing her eyes she felt something put on her, her eyes opened wide once again as she looked down to see the coat. It looked kinda cute to her, and it did well to keep things in as well as set. After a few moments of touch ups and some fixing of her hair she witnessed Sey position herself next to her and began to walk into the village for the date. Of course Hitomi had other issues that weren't so big but rather more fearful. After all her first date ended in gross touching and worse yet her family all dead. Especially since it was by someone she had once trusted. This weighed heavily on her mind as she had a problematic face of concern. She didn't want Sey to worry over her but at the same time she didn't want the date to end in suffering, this gave way to her anxiety as she looked to Sey then to the village.

She knew what Sey had on her mind, once you've seen someone's memories it's hard to forget what kind of person they are. So she could trust her, but still it was like a bad omen was present, well not an omen seeing as it's only happened once but this was just her worrying. It was then just as they entered the village that she kept close to Sey, hiding her left side as best as she could and keeping her eyes away from others, trying not to think on their judgements of herself. Of course it wasn't helping and only aiding to her paranoia. Hitomi had no intentions of ever letting go as she spoke out. "I think a casual dinner w-would be better..." She stuttered seeing as she wanted to avoid formal due to even more judgemental eyes she feared would be on herself. She tried her hardest to hide her left side entirely, not even giving an inch worth to let anyone see. She was so self conscious about herself, not because of pride issues but rather she feared they'd try to take everything from her, and so she hid everything of herself. It was like she was ashamed of herself, even after such a fun battle and dressal she was ashamed of who she was.

WC: 505
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:42 am

Sey would walk with Hitomi by her side. She could feel her movements as they got closer to the village. It seemed that she was apprehensive. She felt even more of it as they entered the village. She stuck close to Sey almost burying herself inside. It seemed that Hitomi was, perhaps, self conscious or something. Hm, that had to be remedied. Well, by the tiem they even entered the village Sey's hair was up as her kind happy smile floating across the world. It was as if she had not a care in the world. Her eyes, now watching forward as she placed her hand around Hitomi. She'd hold her a bit close as they'd walk to a small restaurant named Kakan Niku.

As they'd enter the building, Sey would bring them to a small booth next to the farthest wall. She'd sit next to Hitomi with their backs to the wall. After getting into the booth, Sey would wrap her arm around Hitomi and whisper to her. Her voice was kind, gentle, and caring. The voice of a true saint.

"It's ok. There's no reason to feel uptight about yourself. We're here for each other. Who cares what other people think. We're together, so, we're no longer alone."

Her voice carried with it, genuine love as they would sit there. After perhaps a minute or two a woman would approach in a gentle rolling kimono. The woman would take their order in which Sey would ask for some Rice Balls, some Steak, and some of the house's famous sweet rolls that she enjoyed. After the woman would leave, Sey would hold Hitomi close so that she wouldn't feel so apprehensive. Well, that's what she wanted to do anyway. Her attempts at trying to calm her down could be all for naught. It was then that she whispered something so sweet, that perhaps she'd scare herself!

"How about we watch the birds after, there's a flock of Ravens that fly over the house in a few hours from now. They migrate every night to their nest."

Her voice was soft, almost as if kissed by an angel. Sey was, however, hesitant about doing anything that might, make Hitomi upset or more apprehensive. She tried, to the best of her ability at least, to make sure not to say or do anything. For now, she'd just hold Hitomi close and gently stroke the back of her head with a gentle kiss every so often to the side of her head.

420/9656/1900
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 4:22 am

Hitomi kept very close to Sey not saying much of anything and seeming to try to avoid contact at all, even talking was shut off from her mind as she wasn't sure what to say. As she was lead to that booth and kept close to Sey she eventually looked up to her in a worried motion. With what she had said it was apparent she calmed down a little, though only but a small bit seeing as she was on edge with the woman whom came up to take their order. Worse yet in a kimono, which reminded her of her mother's designs. She gave a sigh, keeping really close and even hiding her face with her own hair now. However hearing about the migrating raven flock they could watch did cheer her up a little. She didn't think it would have been this difficult to date, but if anything it seemed in her happier moods her mind suppresses the depressing thoughts into almost non existence, both good and bad seeing as when the depressing moments did come they'd hit twice as hard and twice as fast. She forgot her fears when she was happy and calm, but when on edge it was like rewatching those memories and having so much anxiety that one could burst from the tension. Of course she was calm enough now to enjoy her time with Sey, though as many would say there's nothing like home.

She decided perhaps now after calming down she could speak once again, seeing as not really anyone else was around. "Well you know of my family, but I don't really know yours...c-can you talk about them?" She asked her, in hopes some sort of familiar conversation could brighten the mood and lessen her anxiousness. Of course she loved the kisses on her head, they were indeed helpful to the matter. Another question then came right after so it could just keep going without this awkward silence. "If not, uh...we could talk about earlier today. How did you do that by the way? C-cutting my...well you know without me seeing it?" She asked hoping this could go into details and she could prevent it next time, though on the other hand it would be a nice funny conversation so she could smile a little more. All she wanted was their safety really, and though Kiri is nothing like Konoha, Hitomi still stayed on end incase of anything or anyone that seemed odd placed. She then thought of one more conversation starter, anyone of these could work she just wanted something on her mind other than paranoia. "If you want I could make you a new outfit, I-I'm not as good as my mother was but I can certainly try to make it look presentable." She mentioned once again unknowingly putting herself down. Of course the idea was made to be nice, but she couldn't really help that state of mind. After all there was a point in her life that she thought of herself as worthless entirely. Even Sey saw it in her, it didn't just go away, it was there lurking underneath and waiting for another clash to take her away. As if like a looming danger, that she held and didn't want to let go just yet. She wanted to overcome it, not forget it.

WC: 561
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 5:23 am

Sey would continue kissing Hitomi's head every so often. It seemed to help her calm down a bit. It was then that she noticed Hitomi was presenting topic ideas. Perhaps she was ready to talk and try to keep herself occupied. At any rate, Sey would happily indulge.

"My family? Hm, there's nothing really to tell all that much. My brother Castigo Uchiha, well he's a respected Jounin among Kirigakure. Hm, Yuyusai Uchiha was my mother. She was good at Genjutsu as well. Almost had a nack for it I guess. And Kirai Uchiha was my Father. He, well, he was a very interesting fellow. He liked doing Katon jutsu for everything that needed heat. From cooking to...well...every...thing."

Sey had said with emphasis on the last few words. She said it in a jovial almost joyous voice. Her eyes would scan over Hitomi gently, attempting to decide if she was feeling any better or not. Of course that wasn't the only topic!

"Earlier? Oh, you mean when I, right. Hehe, well to be honest, all I did was use move as fast as I could while using one of  your Senbon to use for the cutting. I did fairly well if I do say so myself. Expert precision."

She joked as she made a little face. At times, she enjoyed her false personality. In a sense, it wasn't really false. IT was more that it was her hidden thoughts that she allowed to be opened to the world, but used it as a cover. Instead, she hid behind her emotionless husk of a self when she needed to cast off all of her self to get a job done. Perhaps, she wasn't ill at all. Perhaps, she was just, skilled.

"Well, you offering to make me something by hand!? Of course I'd accept! You make such amazing things. I love every single one of them. You've never done anything that hasn't been astounding."

Her voice would soothingly caress the air. She would hold Hitomi closer as usual and simply stroke her hair. She wanted to try and calm her some. She knew that Hitomi was upset a bit. But, then again it was her idea. And Sey enjoyed their time together. If she wasn't ready, they didn't have to be here. Sey was fairly sure Hitomi knew that, but wanted to say something anyway.

"You know, Hitomi-chan. If you're not ready, we don't have to. I'm content with just a normal night resting with you by my side."

Sey would say with her eyes closed and a giant smile upon her face. Well, she more whispered it a bit but still the point was made. She'd gently caress Hitomi's hair until the food arrived.

457/10113/2000
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:35 pm

As she heard the conversation her mind quelled it's thoughts of paranoia as she listened in and tried to calm down as best as she could. Hitomi would listen about Sey's brother, mother, and father seeming like a very nice family which had her smiling a little bit. A well respected family, no backstabs or wrong, just hard workers in life. Her mouth became a small bit less frightened as she listened in to the rest. Especially the part of earlier that day which was pretty funny as she was told how it happened. Just speed alone and precision, she should have known but at the time she was more worried over her clothes than who had done it. She begun to smile a little almost wanting to laugh but still holding back. She had to be just a little bit calmer but it gave her a chance to think over things and with explanations came peace of mind. Especially if one of them happened to be of her tailoring, after all she may be a medic but she was learning to be a seamstress at one point. It was no wonder she took up hair jutsu, being that it was similar to seams and yet could be both artistic and deadly. If Hitomi could get ahold of some fabrics an outfit would be the least of trouble. As time went on she began to answer back finally. "Well when someone likes a certain jutsu I guess it's best to stick to what you know, while also learning some new things of course." She spoke on the subject earlier.

"Well at least we weren't in public, I would have died from embarrassment." Hitomi gave as a joke as she chuckled a little before going to the primary topic. "Well I guess I'll be working then, anytime you need to go for a mission or something it'll keep me busy then." She mentioned smiling a little more from comfort. All she had to do was get the negative off her mind so the positive could shine through and it certainly was working. Even if the discussion went to that very thought. "I know but, well it's just that...I want to move forward from it, I've learned already from my past that if you don't move forward you're just going to stop. I mean I'd love a cozy night with you that's granted but I need to know the public. If I am to live here..." She smiled closing her eyes as her hair was caressed. Hitomi wanted to live here, by her own words she wanted to stay. This place whether she knew the people or not felt almost more protective. Maybe it was because of Sey but something in her felt homely here. Back at Konoha she knew people but she didn't like them, she didn't like spending time near them. It was an atmosphere of uneasiness always dwelling in that village. "I need to get past these fears, if I'm to face him...and get my family back." She whispered as she looked up to Sey. She was more than determined, even though she was scared she was still ready to face the facts.

WC: 536
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Sey would continue to gently caress Hitomi's hair as she listened to her words. They were all found in truths. Perhaps more so then other's words. She had seen every moment of Hitomi's life. And yet, for some odd reason she felt, well blanced. Perhaps not the perfect way to describe it. She felt more complete with the knowledge and company of Hitomi. That inkling that happens, every moment that she's with Hitomi sends shivers down her spine and causes her heart to beat a tad faster. Perhaps, some would call this love? Maybe, but was it too early for that? SEy's mind would shake the thoughts loose as they faded to afterthoughts. Instead, she'd focus on what Hitomi had to say.

"Hehe, well, if we were in public...I'm sure I would have done something a little more, fun."

Sey had said. It was then that Hitomi had spoken about moving forward. That was a tough subject to swallow. Not because Sey thought it was, perhaps, not an achievable goal but more so the fact that she believed it was. Her mind would wane for a moment to think of the possible future outcomes. So many that she enjoyed and so many that she disliked. One of which she enjoyed, was a night on the roof watching the birds. Oh, how enjoyable. As that thought rolled in Sey would speak lightly to Hitomi while giving her a gentle kiss upon her beautiful lips.

"Moving forward is a noble Goal. One of which I enjoy and wish to help you with any way I can. And because of that, I just want you to know that, I'll be here. By your side, every step of the way."

Her voice was gentle, sweet, kind, and beautiful. She made her comment. She had her fifteen minutes of fame, and now, after staking her claim, she could feel relaxed in the knowledge that Hitomi knew her intentions fully. She didn't care if they had relations or any other sort of thing. no, she cared, that Hitomi and herself would be together even through troubling times. When all else fails and there's no end in sight, Sey wants to be there for Hitomi, as she has since the start of this whole problem.

379/10492/2000
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 9:57 pm

She chuckled a bit looking to Sey about the topic on the speed and how she manipulated it to do such an embarrassing thing to Hitomi. "Well geez I didn't think you'd be into that, I'd be so embarrassed and scared someone would try something y'know? I guess you have the courage for it cause you're pretty strong and smart huh?" She smiled thinking on it. It was a little funny seeing as she'd not do it herself but was okay with Sey doing so. After all it wasn't her choice or decision on someone else's body, it's not her right to do so. She can suggest not to all day and it would be a waste, everyone deserves a choice in her own opinion. Perhaps the topic was awkward but she felt more comfortable talking on it than pure silence and gazing eyes. With the food sat down on the table she began to eat her own as she lifted the first piece to try it. After a moment she blinked then looked to the food in surprise. "It's spicy? W-wow they remembered my order, it tastes amazing!" She grinned as she continued eating. If there was one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb it was that she loved spicy foods, give her a hot pepper and she'd eat it whole, give her a pure wasabi plant and the same goes. Her delight with spicy confectionaries was unique and it's unsure how such a soft looking girl could withstand a stomach full of nothing but acids, but she did so with delight.

With Sey closing in to kiss her Hitomi looked shocked and tried to say no, not because she didn't want the kiss but that she had eaten something spicy and may had ended up burning poor Sey's mouth from it. "Oh gosh i'm so sorry, I should have wiped my mouth before hand! Oh my..." She mentioned looking worried as she focused her attention on Sey. However after that she seemed to be fine as she blinked in confusion once more and heard her speak clearly. This she was not used to, many people hated spicy things and just ate sweets around her. She was the clear opposite, she didn't like sweets much rather she loved spicy things. With the sound of the goal she calmed down a bit from her frazzled expression and nodded. "W-well uh...thank you!" She said with a bit of fluster on her face from the kiss as it begun to sink in now. "I will try my best to do so as well for you then! Any goal of yours is a goal for me to help you with alright!" She smiled pulling her hand into a fist and nodding quickly with pure determination. She was ready to do what she could to help in anyway and even in return feel less left out without her arm. It was difficult not only adjusting to her arm but also the social standard it could give.

WC: 505
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Sey would gently lick her lips tasting the Wasabi sauce. She'd smile lightly as she continued the discussion. Finally, Hitomi would respond with a few words. Interesting. Well, it looked like this was going far better then it had ever could have in her head! Sey's body would scoot close to Hitomi as she'd eat her food after it came. Slowly, Sey would discuss her daily woes, her thoughts, and her feelings here and there. Mainly, she'd spend a good chunk of that time looking into Hitomi's eyes. She enjoyed the look she had. It was, pleasant to her.

"You know, that look you have in your eyes. Don't ever lose that. It makes you so bright. It makes you...the most beautiful woman in all the lands."

Sey would say as she realized what she said. OOP! UH OH! TIME TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT! Sey would cough a bit before blushing brightly. Soon after her hands would shove food inside of her mouth as she looked away and out into the building as if she never said anything. This whole, love, thing, was new to Sey. Even the false yet true self she put on display was unsure how this love thing worked. She never actually knew what love outside of sibling love was. In fact, she wasn't even sure if she WAS in love. Though it was highly doubtful it was anything but. Her hand would, at some point, move to be placed around Hitomi's waist, resting on her hip. It shouldn't have felt anything completely intimate, rather, caring and perhaps suggesting what Sey had been trying to convey this whole evening. That she genuinely cared. She didn't need any fancy stuff like sexual favors or other sorts of things. No, she, at the very least, wanted to have someone she could simply not be alone, with Hitomi by her side.

313/10805/2100
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:40 am

As she continued to eat it was clear she was happy once more, granted not as calm as at home but happy enough to smile and chat, even giggle a few times from jokes. Her face was with that light blush that matched her hair and only shaped her turquoise eyes from her face. The clothing was comfy, the food was great, and the company was better, who could ask for more. But then again she had a goal, and her goal was to have her family once more. She already knew her family would accept Sey for not only what she did but who she is. Her mind went to thoughts on her loving mother and father, her father strong and mighty yet patient and delicate in care, her mother soft spoken and kind yet could also hold her ground and was a proud woman, her brother even if he was birdbrained he still enjoyed so many people and was so socially open to everyone. Then there was her, Hitomi who could see under masks, not literally, and yet still keep that determination. She wanted to make them proud of her, she had wanted them to feel special and proud of themselves but now that they were gone she had someone new to do so. As much as Sey wanted to hide herself, Hitomi didn't mind her true form. As much as she pushed away Hitomi returned, this was a new determination, a new goal she set for herself.

This was confirmed further with such a sentence. Even driven further more and more as time went on. It was very different to see someone from the inside out rather than the outside in as she once had. You can look at a person and you'd never know if they were good or bad, but when she looked at Sey she almost immediately knew her intentions. It was such an eye opener to see what she saw once before, now that she wholly knew her as she was, knew even what she was capable of, there was no need to use and abuse that, no there was no thought put into such a thing. Hitomi wanted to protect it, cherish it, even let it bloom. It was hard to have her do so, so many people so scared of the true Sey, but Hitomi knew the difference between hate and proper. A serious type of personality was a rare one, a reward was a common word not an overindulgence of many. A dislike was silence, it gave her the want to keep hearing those words to keep seeing that serious face. Because it was the real her, it was the truth, and she sought after that for so long in people, why would she ever want to give that up. "Then let your beautiful hair down whenever you like, no one's opinion matters, you don't know them just as much as they don't know you...so why should it matter if their opinion is only based on lies?" She gave a warm smile then took the hand that was wrapped around her from Sey and entwined her fingers. "I know the truth, and the truth is you're beautiful just the way you are..."

WC: 543
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:25 am

Sey would stare at Hitomi's eyes. Those eyes. They held truth far beyond what she originally saw. She could see, just how sincere Hitomi was. Perhaps she was right. Who cared for what her personality was. Who cared what people thought of it. It was, what it was. People's opinions shouldn't matter! No, what should matter was the thoughts and communication between both Hitomi and Sey. No other people's thoughts or comments. Of course, Sey would still need to use her false personality for missions or something if she needs to. But alas, perhaps when she's around Hitomi, her true colors could show. Even, if just a little bit.

"You make a great point. Perhaps I will."

Once dinner was finished, Sey would debate a moment with her hand interlocked with Hitomi's. Maybe, just maybe there should be a gentle moment. With this in mind, Sey would take her free hand and gently release the tie which held her hair together. Almost like a cascading waterfall effect, her gentle gree hair rolled down her back. In perfect time, her face faded from the pleasantries into stone. She was her outer shell of nothingness. Well, as people would beleive. Instead, she kept her true self locked away like a caged demon buried inside. Sooner or later the two would have to get desert or, maybe even see Ravens. Which ever the case, Sey was prepared to pay for the meal and move onward onto a quiet evening alone with Hitomi, well, if that's what she had planned. Because she lost the spar it was all up to Hitomi what happened tonight. Sey was along for the ride or rather, along to enjoy the ride with Hitomi by her side.

288/1193/2200
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 2:02 am

After a while she finished her meal up and sighed with relief it was very nice to have a full stomach of her favorite food, no fancy restaurant could dare replace her liking to basic hand made Aquarius curry. Such a spice was not only hard to find but for many hard to stomach, being as hot as a habanero from the heat scale. However because of the challenge it meant that this meal she had just consumed was now free. Seeing as Sey enjoyed it too it meant both their meals were free, not that one can put a price tag on a date but rather Hitomi herself had no money and didn't want to seem rude  to have to make Sey pay for everything. With that it was obvious there were eyes on them, not because they were a couple, not even because of Sey's cold stare, no it was just the restaurant now smelled of curry and that they had beaten the challenge without a single gulp of a drink. If anything they were whispering if the food was truly spicy, of course when trying their own curry without being the special sort it was plainly obvious the spice amount there was with many customers drinking gallons nearby and failing the challenge earning the restaurant a wealthy pay for the cost of only two free plates compared to the many others. Either ways aside from the comedic value this took, Hitomi heard Sey's voice change to her normal tone as she smiled feeling completely homely.

Perhaps the true comedic value was Hitomi began to get up from her seat and held her fingers entwined to Sey's hand still. "I'm not one for desserts or sweets, they give me toothaches...so let's just go see the Ravens like you mentioned hmm?" She asked tilting her head and smiling more. It may have been Hitomi's choice of where the date went, but the date wasn't for herself, it was for Sey and so she wanted to do things she knew Sey would enjoy. As they began to walk home quietly Hitomi leaned on Sey, even if exposing her missing limb she seemed okay with it. With Sey in this state she felt completely comfortable around her, in her other state she felt on edge because she had thought there was danger, though once she realized it was just social anxiety really she loosened up much more. Hitomi wasn't one to care what others thing, unless it was violent things or vile. Perhaps next time Hitomi would be taken on a date from Sey, but for now because she had won she was the leader to this. After a while they finally made it to the said spot, of course with help of Sey's directions and Hitomi stood there awaiting for the flock to fly and take wind. She looked to the beautiful skies, then rubbed her head into Sey's arm gently. "Amazing...I've never been on such an amazing date before. It feels...It feels." She mentioned but quieted down, not because of feeling awkward, rather the opposite, she had no words to describe it and so she couldn't describe it.

WC: 532
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}   Tetra+ Hitomi      The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetra+ Hitomi The one armed Bandito....Just outside of Kiri in earshot of guards{NK}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next