Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection I_vote_lcapHitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection I_voting_barHitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection I_vote_lcapHitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection I_voting_barHitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Empty
PostSubject: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:03 am

Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Img_3214
NOTE: this outfit I drew isn't the final set, rather the forming of it. The final set is more akin to a fully covered body suit and has no lose hair ends. Of course, the user can change the design to suit interest rather than battle ready.

Name: Kami no yoroi (Hair Armor)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: Self
Handseals: Monkey→Rabbit
Speed: N/A
Description:
This armor consists of covering the entire body in the user's hair, tightening it and hardening it into a full body armor suit, which is both easy to move in yet strongly bound. This armor is self replacing where as if cut through can be remade with chakra and just more hair growth over the area it is also covered in a chakra substance that makes it fire proof giving some resistance to said attacks. The user receives a +70 durability across their body except the user's face which protects against attacks up to A rank, with the exception of being shattered by S rank attacks, the user would still be protected from the attack but afterwards be open wide to other attacks without the armor. The design of the suit varies due to the user's hair style, color, consistency, and form.

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editing)
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:16 am

+70 durability is quite a lot. I'd suggest making it defend against A ranked and lower techniques easily, with it being broken by S ranks after it defended against an S rank (so the S rank wouldn't harm you, but it would break your armor completely)
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:46 am

Alrighty then!

Also big number to start with mostly incase I need to pull it down, rather than small number need to be pulled up. First time i've made this sorta thing...

thanks for the tip, I added it in!~
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Looks good to me!
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Name: Hair Binding Technique
Range: 30m
Handseals: Rat-Monkey-Dog-Rabbit-Bird-Horse-Snake
Speed: 75
Description:
Using one's chakra, the user of this technique is able to stimulate their hair and are granted free manipulative abilities with it. Because of it's malleability the user can trap and entangle opponents and can be able to cut of their movements or even grab their targets and send them hurtling some distance away. This technique is not taken into account of the user's strength, rather their chakra manipulation abilities. This hair is as strong as steel and thus isn't easy to break but possible with enough strength to do so. This hair being similar to ropes in its entrapment methods, though because it is not rope the said basic jutsu will not work, as such it's a means of getting out with pure strength, that or outspeeding it's grasp.

This is a cannon tech:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hair_Binding_Technique

however the information on it is very slimmed

Name: Kami no shishi
Range: Self
Handseals: none, the user has to have an open wound to build from
Speed: N/A
Description:
Wound for technique must be as large as 5-6 in in diameter or more, 3-4 inch into skin or more, must be a serious wound that can remove vital parts if not careful. Removed limbs are already considered this, as they have lost bone and muscle structure and therefore only need to be reopened.
This technique allows the user to use their hair as a newly developed limb, this limb cannot feel pain as it is just hair and if removed can grow back, thus even if it needs an open wound it is not attached to the wound itself but the hair surrounding it. Because the hair can be infused with a user's chakra this limb can act as a semi replacement for lost limbs and thus can even make hand seals so long as the user has enough chakra upkeep for it. This limb cannot be covered in hair armor as it is already part of the user's hair. The durability to this limb is equal to the user's own. Of course if the user has both arms, they can use an open wound to create another arm, creating a third arm. This technique infuses medical chakra as well as ninjutsu to do this. If the wound, rather than the hair itself is attacked then it will cause immense pain to the user similar to losing a limb, otherwise the hair itself cannot feel the pain only the skin and wound can.

User must have Med 5 and Nin 5 as well as having known at least 3 hair techs

I would like to make this tech a limited...

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added in more details)
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 4:45 pm

1.Hair Binding Jutsu. Please add an actual range. Speed about 75? 7 hand seals minimum. What does it take to break out of it? What else can you do with the hair?

2. Kami no Shishi...you say the hair limb doesn't feel pain, and yet it is attached to a wound, which means nerves and such are linked to it. So how does that work? And limited yes. Since this one is right out there lol.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:09 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Okay I said 7 hand seals for the first Jutsu. I count 3.

Second Jutsu..The wound needs to be a nice sized wound. Cant just have it springing from a small cut. Also, what happens to the wound in the mean time?
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Updated once more

((srry didn't see the 7, mostly my own fault))

Wound is much bigger than a flesh wound
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Okay the hairs are as strong as steel on both Jutsus right? Pray tell are there are weaknesses etc?

As for the second technique, I am trying to envision someone attacking the wound itself, and I cant see it. I mean the hair is already growing from it, means said wound is technically blocked off. So how does that work? Sorry for all these questions, just picking up on random things as a go along.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:27 pm

no on the first one it's as strong as steel which is mentioned, the second is as strong as the user's durability
My guess being that it's hair would be fire, seeing as hair can singe and be burnt by such
just cause it's strong as steel doesn't mean it is steel!
Meaning someone with enough strength to bend or break steel or someone with an equally powerful cutting/fire attack would easily break this

Where as the second one would only be broken if the user can be as well

Well being that the arm grows from said wound, if one were to cut it at the source and thus cut into the wound itself then there's where you can attack it at, as I mentioned it's like a whole other limb, the hair part can't feel but the skin most certainly can if you cut close to it.

Basically these hair techs have two different strengths and weaknesses, thus shouldn't be tossed together, but rather separated into two separate jutsu

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rewording cause confusion)
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Okay good good.

Approved. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection   Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitomi's Hair Jutsu Collection
Page 1 of 1