Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] I_vote_lcapElixar Takoyaiba [Done] I_voting_barElixar Takoyaiba [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] I_vote_lcapElixar Takoyaiba [Done] I_voting_barElixar Takoyaiba [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Elixar Takoyaiba [Done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Elixar Takoyaiba [Done]   Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Rsz_elixar_and_tonfa_colour_pic_clear_bg

Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] 0OeODz3
Name: Elixar Takoyaiba
Nickname: Yotsuki (Yo-tsu-kee) shortened to "Yotsu" sometimes
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] GWSdYHs

Height: 196cm
Weight: 70kg
Appearance: Elixar is a tall individual, not openly built, and on the thinner side of things, but despite that, he does have some slight toning on his upper body, and some seriously built legs, causing what would look like a strange imbalance if one was to compare them. But due to Elixar's tendency to cover up, this isn't usually seen. The scars that he's acquired across the years have sort of taken on a dark theme for his clothing. He wears dark colours, generally defaulting from what used to be white - to black. His usual attire consists of a  charcoal grey tee with a thin black overcoat that trails to about his lower thigh, and moderately close fitting black trousers. Usually, on his feet he wears close fitting, black plimsolls that have an extended leg so that they kind of appear like boots whilst keeping their close fitting nature. Wrapped around Elixar's upper arms are black bandages, wrapped tightly so that they stay in place, but not to the extend that they inhibit movement. During his Genin and Chuunin years, his previously short hair had grown out to the middle of his back, becoming spiked and having lost colour so that they contrast his other clothing. His semblance was remarkably similar to that of a hedgehog, spiked hair but gentle personality. Since reaching Jounin and after the proverbial faeces hitting a proverbial fan, his hair got cut short, and with the change of length, he ran jet black dye through most of it, turning the bulk of it jet black, leaving two bangs down the side of his face to retain their natural silver colour. His eyes, pitch black occasionally light up to a golden colour, generally when showing intense emotion or even just an uncanny interest in someone else or a situation. Comparatively, Elixar has a short torso, his upper body really isn't the physical specimen one would expect from a battle hardened veteran, but, beneath the veil of clothing that obscures his legs, his subtly built legs are adorned by vicious toning from the legwork that he accumulated over his years as a shinobi.

Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: A - Jounin
Clan: Takoyaiba
Element: Lightning + Water = Storm
Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] IVLimad
Personality: Over the past 2 years Elixar has matured greatly. He now no longer speaks in Rhymes when un-necessary and is polite to those around him. He has become a good mannered teen with good intentions for the whole of Kumogakure, helping villagers and generally being nice to others, he is still obsessed with the Sword and the Takoyaiba clan and is protective of them and will never ever let anyone disrespect either of them. Through working as a team with Kira and Satake; Elixar has learned patience and how to act when fighting for real

Elixar Still demands respect from others as he respects others. While not as aggressive to get it, he is willing to prove his worth if necessary to get what is needed from others. Elixar's mind has now got a firm sight on right and wrong and is willing to step in to help with minor or slightly more important matters. One of the things that is relatively the same about Elixar is his love of fighting. He loves to get into minor sparring matches and test out his new blade techniques and new ninjutsu, he constantly tries to find new techniques and new Storm release techniques to become of more use to Kumogakure itself.

Yet his recent exploits have seemingly warped this personality. His once outgoing personality has conceded to that of a dark, harsh personality. Seeing the shinobi world as corrupt, he strives to find a just cause that will protect those dear to him. His feelings of weakness have been far amplified to the point where he believes he is unable to protect anyone close to him, and as such, he has decided to become a weapon for himself and his friends, as being the weapon swung around by a faulty user has cost him his friends. At the death of Kye, he lost yet another person he was becoming closer to, Bii no longer was the same, and Kira was another distant memory. Warped by war, Elixar has become a darkened individual.

Character History: Pre Genin

His family had been in the lowest district of his clan for centuries, being humiliated, by their arch rivals, in higher districts, at the academy Elixar and his family were always ridiculed because of their low status. Many strategies were created by Elixar's great great great grandfather, when he showed it to an official from the top district. The official murdered him and took them as his own, Elixar's training now is for when he duels and kills Shinato's murderer. Elixar's parents were soon murdered, he became an orphan, and was adopted and raised by Ditona, a trusted friend of his father's, every day Ditona would train Elixar so he could get his revenge. Ditona also hated seeing Elixar's parents disgraced the way they were. And he hated His Great great great Grandfather's murderer, Ayo. Shinato was like a father to Ditona, as both Elixar and Ditona's parents had been killed in battle while they were still in infancy. Becoming an orphan at an early age Elixar never knew what it was like to have parents but he only remembers the moment when they were murdered. Geared towards revenge, the training went swimmingly, allowing Elixar to easily pass the training programs to become a Genin for his country.

Genin

As of his years as a Genin, he worked hard to become stronger, he was put into a team of 4, which consisted of A jounin named Kira, a Genin named Satake and another Genin name Linus. Through that team he became stronger in both body and mind, working as a team to accomplish missions. Missions tended to be easier without Linus as Satake and Elixar worked well as a unit, outsmarting Kira on the odd occasion. Elixar still has had little contact with his scorpion contracts but id get the occasional message from the basic scorpions, acting as messengers to remind Elixar - yes, they do exist

Because of his little contact with the scorpions, the Chuunin exams proved more difficult than Elixar hoped. The written test was simple, Elixar noticed how the mirrors all linked up to where the answer sheet had been 'conveniently' placed It seemed the guy next to him had rigged it previously from what he was muttering before he got caught. He was eventually caught twice more, once for looking away from his worksheet, and again for it, they found out he was looking at the mirrors and took them down, just after Elixar finished looking at the answers. Due to having his Sunglasses on, his eyes were not visable from the outside so he couldn't be found out. The forest of death was reasonably easy as well. The constant rain of Amegakure provided water sources for Elixar's water release jutsu and for Lightning release. At one point he too out 3 opposing teams with Lightning Release: Emotion wave due to all the water on the ground.
The final test was reasonably easy, there were no preliminaries due to lack of teams. The last fights were more tough and Elixar wished for summons but he still didn't have, Elixar won all of his fights and was promoted to Chuunin.

Chuunin

Elixar has matured and let go of the past completely, he was now no longer focused on Shinato's murderer and has gotten over the death of Ditona who passed from a heart condition just a year after Elixar became a Genin. His focus was becoming stronger, to become as powerful and great as X and Z, the legendary wrestling tag team brothers created in a manga he read during his Genin years about a Ramen loving shinobi. He dreamed many a night of becoming the 8 tails host and mastering it like Z had done in the series or the safer learning of the Lightning Release Armour to smite his enemies like X for which he has pestered the elders for for 2 years. He was assured by his elders that the tailed beast and lightning armours were just stuff of fiction, and did surely not exist, but his somewhat boyish enthusiasm left him to aim beyond his limit and aim to one day complete the Lightning Release Armour if it indeed did not exist. Along the way, his focus on swordplay became more focused, moving away from ninjutsu to master his blade, being his primary weapon, and the personification of his mind: sharp, swift and ruthless. His completion of the Shigure Soen Ryu has barely helped in his striving to become a better ninja

After years had passed, he still did not possess the technique he strived for, but in the process, through means he didn't quite understand, he obtained the ability to taint his lightning with a pigment, dying it red - aptly codenamed the Crimson Lightning. From this, he increased in potential in leaps and bounds, advancing as a shinobi at the Jounin rank an eventually taking a place as the leader of his clan, being the first to 'unlock' a new level of Storm Release, a level of Storm Release that was only rumoured to have existed as pure theory, and had never actually been implemented.

It was during this time that Elixar's career began to hit its stride. Kira, his Jounin tutor, and at that point head of the clan had come to recognise him as an equal and likely to become the forefront of new technology in terms of ninjutsu for the clan. Despite Elixar's intent to put ninjutsu on the back burner to follow Kira's footsteps and further his kenjutsu, the favour being asked from his mentor, friend and clan leader was a favour that could not be ignored so lightly. With a sigh, he took up his post as a co-leader of the clan, whilst Kira went off abroad to hone and develop his sword skills.

Promoted not just into the hierarchy of the clan despite a miscreant who belonged to the trash of the clan, the dirt they did not speak of - he was promoted to the rank of Jounin, now capable of commanding his own trio of Genin, and tasked with furthering the ninja of the village, at the ripe age of 15, Elixar was met with a plethora of new tasks.

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Completion)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba [Done]   Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 am

My b, thought I'd removed mentions of them
Ehhhhhh, thought I could be a little crafty on alternative universe but that's fine, I'll edit them.
I didn't see it on the limited list, but I'll take a looksee with the admins
I'll edit it all in about an hour after I reread the story

Thamks for the quick reply
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba [Done]   Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:31 pm

Yyyyeah, saw that clan, regretted not nabbing it as part of a clan jutsu, because, ya know... Darui... but anyway, everything's been removed as requested, thanks for the help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba [Done]   Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba [Done]   Elixar Takoyaiba [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elixar Takoyaiba [Done]
Page 1 of 1