Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread I_vote_lcapSWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread I_voting_barSWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread I_vote_rcap 
Will
SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread I_vote_lcapSWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread I_voting_barSWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread

Go down 
+5
Cookie Monster
darny
Thorfinn
Hitomi Shiruku
Bastian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Empty
PostSubject: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Attention All Genin of SWW

As some may already have heard there is a Chuunin Exam currently being prepped. Though a set date has not been chosen, the exams will be held some time after the current event (someone with an @ will provide the official date, but I will push for it to happen ASAP). This is an information thread where I will be keeping everyone up-to-date on when the exams will happen, how to participate, any changes to the exams, and how you will be judged.

The Exams will take place in Sunagakure (subject to change at Staff's discretion) and will involve no less than 8 promising young genin and/or kunoichi. This 8 will be hand picked by staff and/or myself based on the set requirements. You will be matched up at random, most likely by dice roll, and showcase your talent for all to see.

Those that win will proceed on to the next stage of competition and have further chance to show their prowess. Losers will, unfortunately, be eliminated from the exam. Let it be known that losing your fight does not mean failing the exam. If it is deemed that you have performed well despite the lose, you can still pass the exams. So give it your all and you may still find success at the end.

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place reward for those that successfully make it through the competition. All others will only receive a consolation prize for participating in the exams.

In similar fashion to the current Kage Tournament, spectators will be allowed to enter fight threads to watch the competition. The rules for spectating are the same for this exam as it is for the event. No interference, just watch and enjoy.

Chuunin Exam Requirements

• In order to participate in the Chuunin Exam all genin are required to have completed no less than 5 D-Rank missions, 5 C-Rank missions, and 1 B-Rank' *Yes this suggests teaming with a Chuunin+ for a mission. If your village has no active Chuunin+ then please inform me through PM and we will work from there.*
  • Activity is also a requirement in terms of being active IC. This means all participants have to have been in at least 2 non-mission/training thread with at least on other pc.

**Though it is not a requirement. Roleplaying style will also play a factor the choosing process. So don't half ass.**

Rules
    Naturally all normal site rules apply but there will be a few minor changes to help accommodate participants.
  • There will be a 72hr wait before you are skipped or depending on the situation defeated in battle. Now its understood that things happen and some one might be forced away, meaning passing the 72hr wait limit. While it is unfortunate please understand that the event must go on. If your time is up, its just up. This is to ensure we don't end up waiting a month for an exam fight to end. If there are exceptions I leave that to the Admins, I personally will be pushing to move on. Business must continue.
  • There will be a 400 WC requirement in order for a post to be considered valid.
  • No Ooc posts will be posted in a thread unless it is accompanied with an Ic post. All issues with posts will be directed to me by pm
  • There will be no vague manipulation allowed. This means if you are unclear on a detail you must ask not assume.

Registration is Now Open. Those interested in participating in the event please post using the code below. Be sure that you meet the requirements and if not you still have a lot of time to do so. Don't panic.

Code:

[B]Character Name:[/b]
[B]Village:[/b]
[B]Character Link:[/b]
[B]Link to Update Sheet:[/b]

For those interested in proctoring the exams please use the code below. Must be Chuunin+.

Code:

[B]Character Name:[/b]
[B]Character Rank:[/b]
[B]Village:[/b]
[B]Link to Update Sheet:[/b]
[B]Character Link:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Character Name: Hitomi Shiruku
Character Rank: B-Sp. Jounin
Village: Konoha
Link to Update Sheet: Here
Character Link: Here (needs age/history to be updated)

Proctor plz X3
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Can I bring the sake?
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Character Name:: Karou Uzumaki
Character Rank:: Special Jonin
Link to Update Sheet: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1004-karou-s-book-of-dung#7001
Character Link:: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t956-uzumaki-karou-done?highlight=karou+uzumaki

Protcor plzz
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 am

Character Name: Soul Hakke
Village: Kumogakure
Character Link: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1251-soul-hakke
Link to Update Sheet: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1253-souls-sandbox
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:04 pm

So... would it be ok if I had 10 C-Rank missions instead of 5 D and 5 C?  I don't feel D-Ranks are worth it... but I'll do them if need be.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:36 am

I'll Proctor

Character Name:
Tetra(By most)
Character Rank:
Jounin(Tracker Ninja)(S-Rank)
Village:
Kirigakure
Link to Update Sheet:
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1400-tetra-s-update-thread#8685
Character Link:
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1376-music-warning-tetrahydrocannabinol-application

P.S.

Because of IC developments it's highly suggested Sey be paired with Hito. Suggestion, not requirement.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Battle Proctor please ^-^

Character Name: Makoto
Character Rank: A
Link to Update Sheet: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t635-makoto-update
Character Link: Cant find it >: I
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 4:07 pm

consitering the prerequesites require a genin to have achieved a minimum xp of 5,350[from missions] and NOT have spent 2k of it on ranking up. I suggest we lower the requirements so genin actually sign up. Maybe remove the requirements entirely, but instead infer that those that aren't prepared properly may actually die due to not being prepared. 

so far we have 1-2 genin and 4 proctors.... I'll make 3 if the requirements are lowered.
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:35 pm

No more proctors please. If you are a genin you may register for the CE. No requirements necessary.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:58 am

Character Name: Vaatigormous Picori Kazekuro A.K.A. "Vaati"
Village: Suna
Character Link: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t514-vaati-kazekuro 
Link to Update Sheet: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t607-vaati-kazekuro-suna-genin 
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Character Name: Saiyuki Hyuuga
Village: Kirigakure
Character Link:
Spoiler:

stats:
Link to Update Sheet: N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread   SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWW Chunin Exam Registration Thread
Page 1 of 1