Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Souls Sandbox I_vote_lcapSouls Sandbox I_voting_barSouls Sandbox I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Souls Sandbox

Go down 
+4
Will
Webmaster
Horus
Cookie Monster
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Character Profile
Name: Soul Hakke
Clan: Jiton
Village: Kumogakure
Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Character Development

Friends: -
Enemies: -
Misc: -
Complete Missions:

D: 3 Completed

C: 5 Completed

B: 3 Completed

A:1 Completed

S:

Combat Ability

Ninja Skills

Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 1
Bukijutsu:
Fuinjutsu:
Kugutsu:
Medical Ninjutsu:

Stats

Strength: 0
Speed: 3 +1 = Tier 4: You move at a max of 40 meters per second.
Durability: 1 = Tier 1: Your physical attacks -Kicks, Punches, Ect.- cause bruises
Handseal Speed: 2 = Tier 2: You can perform up to 6 Handseals in a second.
Arsenal

Elements: Doton, Fuuton, Jiton
Chakra: 180

Weapons & Items:
Name: Iron Sand
Type: Jutsu Medium
Materials: Iron
Visual Description: 25m diameter of Chakra Infused Iron Sand up to the ankles. Iron Sand is a medium for the Jiton Element. Using the ability to control magnetic forces, the user can use this Iron Sand to create a variety of shapes with varying sizes to pulverize their enemies. Like normal sand it can clot up the joints of puppets, but unlike normal sand it can only be used for more structure and precision based attacks. This meaning it lacks the ability to be fluid in nature when used, this makes traditional jutsu from Gaara's jutsu tree unusable with Iron Sand. (stored in medium scroll)
Ability:
Cost: 1,500
Requirements: Must have Jiton Element

Name:  Death Sand
Type: Jutsu Medium
Materials: Chakra Blade Metal Sand
Visual Description: It is similar to Iron Sand detailed here in that it is a metal sand that spreads 25 meters in diameter and up to one's ankles.  The difference is, rather than being Iron Sand, it is a different metal capable of allowing chakra to flow through it.  The Death Sand is a medium for the Jiton element and can be used to utilize any techniques specific to said element.  The metal has no name, but it is the metal used for Asuma Sarutobi's chakra blades in the manga.
Ability: Minor Ability:  The Death Sand can be infused with elemental chakra.  Because it is already manipulated with magnetic and ambient chakra and as such is always in contact with said things, the user does not need to be touching it to infuse chakra.  The user MUST possess the element they are attempting to infuse.  Different elemental abilities:
Spoiler:
Cost: 2,000 Ryo
Requirements: Must have Jiton Element

Name: Iron Scroll
Type: Sealing Scroll
Materials: Sealing Paper
Visual Description: A medium sized scroll with a seal printed on it for its contents. The trim of the scroll is a dark gray to symbolize the iron it stores hence the name.
Ability: After spending a D rank amount of chakra the user can unseal the contents of the scroll. Its contents being circle of iron sand reaching 25 meters in diameter. The iron sand spreads out like a thick cloud that settles quickly. The iron sand itself is harmless unless a Jiton user is in the vicinity
Cost: 500 ryo
Requirements:

(Air Tight Flask containing Kaguya DNA)

Jutsu:

Basic Ninjutsu:

Jiton:

Doton:

Other

Experience: 1250
Ryo: 1250

Last edited by Cookie Monster on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:34 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Character Profile
Name: Soul Hakke
Clan: Jiton
Village: Kumogakure
Ninja Rank: Genin

Character Development

Friends: -
Enemies: -
Misc: -

Combat Ability

Ninja Skills

Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 2
Genjutsu:
Bukijutsu: 1
Fuinjutsu:
Kugutsu:
Medical Ninjutsu:

Stats

Strength: 16 [+10]
Speed: 17 [+10]
Durability: 16 [+10]
Handseal Speed: 1 [+15]

Arsenal

Elements:
Chakra:
Weapons & Items:
Jutsu:

Other

Experience: 2000
Ryo: 2000

I almost got confused by your Exp amount..but suddenly realized it was doubled. Next time, please state these things.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Update: element purchase
Gained/Spent: 500 exp on first element (Doton) 750 on second element (Fuuton) 500 exp on first advanced element (Jiton)
Amount Left: 250 exp
Link to Topic:
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:48 pm

Update: D rank mission
Gained/Spent: gained 100 exp and 200 ryo
Amount Left: 350 exp and 2200 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1269-work-work-work#7731
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:21 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Update: Purchase
Gained/Spent: Spent 2000 ryo
Amount Left: 200 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1270-bring-the-beach-where-we-go
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Forgot 25% mission reward on last mission so adding the 25 exp and 50 ryo i missed.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:18 pm

Update: Purchase
Gained/Spent: 150 exp
Amount Left: 200 exp
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1280-soul-s-jutsu#7817

Name: Iron Sand Manipulation
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Jiton
Range: Short to Mid
Handseals: requires hand motions
Speed: Creations move at the users speed plus +5 speed for every skill point the user has in nin
Description: Using the powers of magnetism the user can manipulate any iron sand in the vicinity. With this jutsu the user can make many things out of iron sand but he is limited to 4 creations at one time. Walls, shapes, replications of objects he can think of are things he commonly creates but is not limited to these applications. Creations last for 3 posts or if the user chooses to dismantle before that. An upkeep cost can be paid to prevent the objects from breaking down for another two turns. Created objects have C rank durability and can reach up to 25 meters away from the user. An additional effect the iron sand has is that it carries a strong magnetic field and any object touched by the iron sand objects become magnetized.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Update: Mission Complete
Gained/Spent: 700 exp (bonus exp and 1000wc over wc) and gained 625 ryo
Amount Left: 875 exp
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1267-b-rank-border-patrol-io-cookie-only#7937
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Update: Mission Complete
Gained/Spent: 375 exp and 375 ryo gained
Amount Left: 1250 exp and 1250 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1307-fne-mission-1#7974
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 6:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Update: Kumo Reward
Gained/Spent: 1500 exp gained
Amount Left: 2750 exp and 1250 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1065-kumogakure-info
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Update: Mission
Gained/Spent: 125 exp and 250 ryo gained
Amount Left: 2875 exp and 1500 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1315-mission-time#8067
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Update: jutsu purchase
Gained/Spent: 250 exp
Amount Left: 2625 exp and 1500 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1280-soul-s-jutsu#7784

Name: Iron Rain
Range: Mid to Long
Handseals: requires hand motions
Speed: 62
Description: The user raises his arms and a large cloud of iron sand raises with it. The cloud then condenses into tiny bullet shaped objects, these bullets can also be shaped into needles its up to the user which projectile he uses. The amount of bullets created averages on the side of 30-40 projectiles. The projectiles themselves cause the most damage in the needle shape due to the added piercing effect, while the bullet shapes tend to cause more tearing damage as they dig into flesh and lodge underneath the skin. These projectiles are somewhat hard to see when they are flying at such high speeds but one can easily prepare himself for an attack when he notices the user raise his arms and gather the iron sand giving them a small window to prepare. The projectiles themselves have to be shot on the post they are made or the post after or they will break apart and fall to the ground. In this time though the user can attack in any pattern he wants. The projectiles fly up to 30 meters from when they are initially fired.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 11:51 pm

Update: jutsu purchase
Gained/Spent: 550 exp spent
Amount Left: 2075 exp and 1500 ryo
Link to Topic: (basic ninjutsu page)

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Element: None
Range: Mid (7m)
Handseals: Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake
Description: With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations.

Name: Cloak of Invisibility Technique
Range: Close
Description: This technique allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth to blend into an object, making them invisible.

Name: Transformation Technique
Handseals: Dog → Boar → Ram
Description: Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful.

Name: Tree Climbing Practice
Description: Tree Climbing Practice is a training method used to gain more skills with chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall.

Name: Water Surface Walking Practice
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, like an ice skater, instead of just walking or running. It is noted, that shinobi reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Element: N/a
Range: -
Handseals: Ram
Speed: Boosts user's Speed by 30
Description: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (May not initiate an attack until the next post. This applies to all techniques akin to this jutsu.)

Name: Kai ~ Release
Element: N/A
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Element: Earth
Handseals: None
Description: This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:03 am

Seems good to me approved
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Update: jutsu purchase and weapon purchase (purchasing 20 basic shuriken and 4 windmill shuriken)
Gained/Spent: 850 exp spent and 400 ryo
Amount Left: 1225 exp and 11 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1318-more-jutsu#8080

Name: Magnet Release: Conserving Bee Twin Blades
Type: Supplementary
Range: -
Handseals: None
Speed: 50 tracking speed
Description: Utilizing his Magnet Release kekkei genkai to magnetize a large quantity of shuriken or metals, the user then throws them in the direction of his opponent. Any individual that comes into direct contact with these shuriken are themselves magnetized; as such, it is crucial that the opponent avoids all of them as even a single deflection will result in the production of a powerful magnetic field around their body. Once the person has been magnetized, the user can manipulate the magnetic field in such a manner as to make any subsequent attack using a metallic weapon impossible to evade. The weapon thrown doesn't need to be specifically shuriken. It can be kunai, senbon or, any metallic material the user prefers. The user can magnetize a large quantity of objects at once and use them as he pleases. D rank upkeep

Name: Sand Binding Prison
Range: 50 meters
Handseals: -
Speed: 50
Description: A capturing ninjutsu that is characteristic to Jiton users. Using their medium, a perfectly airtight space is created, in which the enemy is captured. An enormous quantity of sand completely envelops the target from every direction and captures them. The speed, hardness, and scope of the sand depend on the amount of chakra poured into it. The user can fine-tune the sand's properties to the target's size and characteristics. No matter if the target is on the ground or flying in the air, it is almost impossible to escape from this technique.

Name: Sand Clone
Range: Up to 50m from user
Speed: Moves at 75% the users speed
Description: This technique is used to create clones in the shape of himself or others using a medium. The clone's form can be changed instantly into sand, and the enemy's body can be trapped. Unlike other clones, it does not dissolve or vanish when hit once, but can reform itself. Cost one less rank of chakra than the jutsu rank to reform the clone after damage.

Name: Desert Hand
Range: Up to 25m away from user
Speed: 50
Description: The Jiton user uses his sand to create gigantic hands or claws, which can be used for multiple purposes including crushing, capturing, or restraining enemies or other targets. The user gets two hands each use, but can create up to two more with a C-Rank cost. Hands are roughly the size of a SUV. The hands have 60 strength.

Name: Magnet Release: Magnetic Sensing
 Type: Ninjutsu/Sensory
 Range: Reflects your current sensory skill level
 Speed: -
 Description: A sensory technique exclusive to Jiton users. Instead of sensing the chakras of others as a way to detect them, the user is able to gauge the location of a ninja and, track them by the iron in their blood or metal objects on their person. Since they're using the iron in blood, the sensor ninja is able locate those who've masked their chakra.
 Weakness: Since you're not sensing someone's chakra, you're not able to distinguish between chakra signatures. Meaning you don't have the capability to differentiate ally from foe. When using this technique to detect metal objects its quite simple as the user only has to focus on searching for the ambient magnetic energy left in most metals from everyday use.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Update: Mission
Gained/Spent: gained 625 exp and 600 ryo
Amount Left: 1850 exp and 1700 ryo
Link to Topic: https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t1285-let-the-rivers-flow-with-blood#8536
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Souls Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Sandbox   Souls Sandbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Souls Sandbox
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Shinobi Updates :: Kumogakure Updates-
Jump to: