Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Case 003: Cursed Gem I_vote_lcapCase 003: Cursed Gem I_voting_barCase 003: Cursed Gem I_vote_rcap 
Will
Case 003: Cursed Gem I_vote_lcapCase 003: Cursed Gem I_voting_barCase 003: Cursed Gem I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Case 003: Cursed Gem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Case 003: Cursed Gem Empty
PostSubject: Case 003: Cursed Gem   Case 003: Cursed Gem Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 5:26 am

Case 003: Cursed Gem KjlpW8t

Mission Details:

Kaitekina was nervous as she made her way to the gates of Kumogakure. It was the first time she found herself on edge about a mission, but she believed she had every right to be given the story of how the heirloom had ended up in Kumogakure. The one who had given her the mission had made it their personal duty to inform the nine-year-old of the curse the precious gem that was embedded into a suit of armour that belonged to a ninja of some sort. Now, she would’ve been fine with completing the task of transporting it from the gate to the bank, but the word curse had made the child wary and her imagination ran wild as she made the trek to the gate.

Apparently a lot of backs had been broken in order to get the stupid gem to the village and seeing no way multiple backs could be broken without there being a curse, Kaitekina really wanted to turn back and leave the mission for some other person. She, personally, liked her back to remain unbroken for she knew what could happen if it did break thanks to her limited knowledge of the human body. Seriously, she wanted nothing to do with this cursed gem, but she would swallow her fear and complete this task as quickly as she possibly could. The bank wasn’t that far from the gates, okay it was close to the administration building but she would get it there quickly.

With the gem now in hand, the gatekeeper being all too happy to hand it over to her, she made her way to the bank. She walked as fast as she could with a suit of armour being dragged behind her. The curious glances she got from the villagers went unnoticed by Kaitekina for her mind was on one thing and one thing only - getting from point A to point B with the bones in her back intact. Lucky for her, the curse of the gem wasn’t working today and so she managed to deliver it to the bank without any injury to herself.

With it no longer in her possession, she felt relieved. Biding farewell to the banker and headed to the administration building. She was just in time to have lunch with Kai.

0384 | 0300
Back to top Go down

Case 003: Cursed Gem
Page 1 of 1