Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] I_vote_lcapSachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] I_voting_barSachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] I_vote_lcapSachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] I_voting_barSachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Empty
PostSubject: Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]   Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:02 am

Name: Power Play
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: Power Play is a supplementary Kenjutsu usually utilized, by those who wield great swords or weapons styled as such. Utilizing this Kenjutsu uses chakra to boost the Strength of the user by 20 Points for the duration they sustain it. During this duration their muscles will reflect these effects by slightly increasing in size. After use the users Strength falls by 10 points for the duration the jutsu was sustained.

Name: Decapitation Wave
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Range: 15m
Handseals: N/A
Speed: 40
Description: Upon swinging their weapon, the user releases a thin blade of compressed wind chakra outwards along the arc of the slash. In a crescent shape, this thin blade will proceed forward and stretch long enough to be at the most 5m long at the peak of it's journey. This can easily cleave through a single structure like a building.

Name: Cleaving Spiral
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Range: 15m radius
Handseals: Horse->Ox->Dog->Rat
Speed: 50
Description: After the needed hand seals, the user manipulates the air currents around them in a swift and swirling motion around their body with their chakra. This creates a dome of deadly air space around the user composed of countless small blades of wind chakra. As quick as the dome is created it is released, firing these blades of deadly air currents outwards in all directions along with a powerful force of wind behind it to propel them. This can lead to many injuries with the possibility of being cleaving into two or more along with being pushed back the remaining range of the jutsu from the air currents pressure alone. These blades are up to 2m long each.

Last edited by Early Man on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]   Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:45 am

Since power play is D rank, please change 20 strength buff to 10 strength buff.

For decapitation wave, most weapons are far shorter than 5m in length so it'd generally be shorter than 5m. I'm gonna request that the Crest be as wide as twice the blade length considering the motion you're making. This way you can't send volleys of decapitating slashes with pocket knives. Please remove the effects of the jutsu being able to cleave through structures and people. The damage it does will be based off the durability Stat of the person attacked.

Not really sure what this sentence is saying. " This can lead to many possibly being cleaving on into two or more along with being pushed back the remaining range of the jutsu from the air currents pressure alone". Could you reiterate?
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]   Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 9:57 am

Ryan wrote:
Since power play is D rank, please change 20 strength buff to 10 strength buff.

For decapitation wave, most weapons are far shorter than 5m in length so it'd generally be shorter than 5m. I'm gonna request that the Crest be as wide as twice the blade length considering the motion you're making. This way you can't send volleys of decapitating slashes with pocket knives. Please remove the effects of the jutsu being able to cleave through structures and people. The damage it does will be based off the durability Stat of the person attacked. The durability section of the stat system details what damage you can sustain or to what level you can reduce it to. The description of damage that is possible is necessary, because you have no system saying, C-Rank jutsu do this amount of damage max. Say I hit someone who had this durability, but took out my jutsu's damage description.

16-30: Your typical kunai and shuriken won't go past a centimeter into your flesh.

With no damage description in the jutsu the type of damage it could cause is now unknown.

Not really sure what this sentence is saying. " This can lead to many possibly being cleaving on into two or more along with being pushed back the remaining range of the jutsu from the air currents pressure alone". Could you reiterate?

I based Power Play's buff off of Body Flicker

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/a
Range: -
Handseals: Ram
Speed: Boosts user's Speed by 30
Description: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (May not initiate an attack until the next post. This applies to all techniques akin to this jutsu.)

Gives 30 as a D-Rank while mines gives 20

Made the wording edit and bumped the 2nd jutsu to B-Rank, but since the crescent grows as it continues onward, I'm not seeing why the crest can't be allowed to reach 5m in length.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]   Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 10:48 am

Body flicker is a special technique in itself, not all D ranks get that high of a boost, it's the only one and should remain the only one
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]   Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:12 pm

In turn Power Play is bumped to C-Rank now with the stat boost of 20 still.
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]   Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:05 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]   Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:25 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]   Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sachio Kenjutsu [Jutsu Reg]
Page 1 of 1