Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] I_vote_lcapBandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] I_voting_barBandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] I_vote_lcapBandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] I_voting_barBandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:40 pm

Mission:

Apparently Makoto didn’t get the guy from the last bandit mission. He must have used a genjutsu to get away from him. Makoto decided to go out to catch another bandit to prove himself to the people of Konoha. He would not let his people be let down because he could convert his missions into success. Makoto went to take a shower, when he came out his clothes were folded neatly upon the bed. He grabbed a white t-shirt seeing that he was going to use his armor today trying to test it out. Hopefully this would be beneficial and wouldn’t break. Makoto put on his tights combined with leather to keep him warmer than usual, the weather was starting to get chilly lately. He then put on his boots and strapped them. Word is the bandit he is hunting is somewhere near Konoha about 10 minutes out. Makoto was determined to catch this guy no matter what. He walked over to his armor and put on the legs strapping them up tightly. He then put his chest plate on strapping that on tightly as well. 10 minutes didn’t seem like it wasn’t that far for a bandit leader. After all the guy was wanted by the Hokage. Makoto grabbed his headband and strapped it onto his forehead which he had never done before. This made his hair go back as well. He grabbed a rice cake and ate it quickly and headed out. The new armor was surprisingly light which was good for Makoto as he made his way to the near by town.

WC: 265
TWC: 265
Back to top Go down
Oedon

Oedon

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Hito:

Hito had been prowling for some time now, minor crime being his forte. Where other bandits ran amok, killing at random or to satiate their murderous urges, Hito lacked, generally speaking, such a need for blood. Sure sure, he did not mind killing if he had to, did not mind taking the occasional child hostage or threaten the wife here or there, but it was not his primary goal. No, this man had another motive, something else that he required and coveted above all else. This man, this bandit, this Hito, wanted only money, money, and more money. The more he amassed the better he felt, and the better he felt the more money he could grab.

Only today he had acquired a vast sum by his own calculations, having robbed a traveling party of what appeared to be bankers. He’d taken them entirely by surprise and, with his superior combat abilities, had forced them into submission. Then it was a simple matter of stealing from them their banknotes, their jewelry, their precious metals, and all other finery that they carried with them. None were hurt of course, for if he could help it he left them alive and unscathed. Killing the customer was, as a rule, in bad taste. He had since departed though, moving along to his current camping location, a small tent –fireless – off in the woods. Soon he’d move on, but for now he sat up in a tree, watching his tent.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Makoto had been on his journey for about 5 minutes. 'Alright so the guy cant be that strong after all he is a bandit, if he was strong he would take over places no problem. Hmm. Gotta play smart I need him alive not dead. That means no kirin.' Damn Makoto had been waiting to test that move. But that meant he would kill him. That attack was an very strong and brutal attack. Electrocuting the person with pure natural lightning chakra. Man that would be simply amazing to use in this fire, but he cant.

Makoto arrived at the town as he saw it was in havoc. Everybody was screaming and yelling. Makoto looks at the bank as he saw some town men with their pitchforks and torches I guess planning to catch the bandit too. Makoto smirked as he made his way to the bank apparently being the place that was robbed. They were missing a couple grand due to this bandit. This was simply insane, so much money to take in such little time. Makoto asked the banker where the man took off and he pointed into the woods. There was no way that Makoto was about to find this guy in the woods, but he knew what to do. He began forming the seals. Horse, Ox, Monkey, Tiger, Dragon, Boar, Dog, Hare. Within a second Makoto felt rain drops on his back and hair. He closed his eyes and concentrated as he would sense a man’s chakra. Not too strong and not weak either northbound. Makoto headed straight into the wood being careful not to slip into the rain. He would find the man sitting in a tree almost as if he has waited for him. “My name is Makoto, my job is to capture you and bring you to Konoha. Now lets go.” Makoto would tell the man as he waited.

WC: 316
TWC: 581

Jutsu Used:

Chakra:

Back to top Go down
Oedon

Oedon

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Spoiler:
The day drew on and on, the growing lower in the sky as the bandit waited, still atop his tree and watching his camp site. He did this nearly every night, particularly after committing a heist, and waited at least until sundown, something which would take around half an hour longer. He grew bored waiting, sitting around and watching a fireless location, until it started to rain, the water coming down suddenly. Strange, to say the least, but Hito thought little of it. He simply continued watching, his boredom slipping away and being replaced by a strong anger. How perfect that it would start to rain so suddenly and only a half an hour until he would go inside. Typical, to say the least.

Eventually a man showed up, introducing himself as Makoto and as someone who was sent to apprehend this man. Odd that he had found his so fast, strange that the man had not noticed him, but from his vantage point it mattered little. He looked down on the man from a height of eight meters or so, the enemy standing about ten feet away from the tree. As he spoke, before he had even hit upon his job, the man formed a rapid collection of seals and breathed out, a massive exhale which brought with it a collection of superheated dust and smoke, enough to easily scald the man’s flesh and perhaps light fire to a few of the yet-dry leaves, though the rain would prevent that.

As the cloud of smoke erupted, the man, Hito, would move, flying backwards off the tree as his legs carried him away from the aggressor. He had no intention to stand around and be brought to justice. No, he wanted only money, but in order to get that he would need to remain alive for at least a little while longer. And so he ran, moving away under the cover of burning smoke and smog, leaving the other man in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:32 am

Makoto looks quickly as he sees the man perform the seals, he quickly moves ahead as he watches the dust come and light the grass for a split second behind him. Lighting up the grass where he used to be. This man was dangerous indeed. Makoto continued to eye the fire as it was quickly put out by the rain that Makoto had caused earlier. Makoto watches as the man headed his way not knowing he was there. Makoto seemed to be quicker than the man so he would use that as one of his strengths. He appeared in a tree about 3 meters away from the man as the man was coming his way extremely fast and quickly use one of his highly favored taijutsu techniques. He started with low kicks aiming at the man’s body. He would then spin and jump in the air with the man continuing to go up his body around his waist. Makoto had learned this technique by heart. He continued the kicks extremely fast as with every kick he felt vibrations in the man’s chest from the last kick. With that he jump around mid air once again and planned to land a heel drop onto the mans shoulder. Should it land it will cause the man excruciating pain and dislocate his shoulder making him fight with the other arm and also making him not be able to do very man jutsu. Makoto thought this would work on the man and he hoped that it did.

WC: 253
TWC: 834

Jutsu Used:

Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Oedon

Oedon

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Spoiler:

The man pursuing him, this Makoto figure, was persistent to say the least. Not a moment after the man had exhaled his giant wave of burning ash, the man moved forward to chase him, someone moving through the great cloud without harm. Hito felt himself become uneasy at this. How could this man traverse such a deadly attack and feel no effects? How could the ash not burn him and scald his flesh? He continued to run, though Makoto eventually caught up, launching into some kind of flying, spinning attack, his legs extended outward in what appeared to be an attempt to kick at the bandit.

His hands flew together once more, effortlessly weaving a string of hand seals that would protect him from the incoming assault. As his enemy flew through the air he would finish, moving slightly back but soon after being struck by the flailing legs. The man’s feet pounded into Hito over and over again, striking all about his body and eventually sending him down to the earth, whereupon the body vanished in a puff of smoke, replaced by a simple fallen branch from a nearby tree. Hito had avoided this assault and had already been preparing his own, for as Mak attacked the dummy replacement, the man’s hands came together once more in a single seal, the tiger.

With that he blew out a great breath, tinged with the strongest of flames. The man stood beneath a tree now, now six meters away from his adversary. His technique would produce a collection of five flaming dragon heads, huge with each extending five meters in width. These would stream from his mouth and he would easily manipulate them towards his enemy, choosing to have one attack him from head on, one from either side, one from below, and one to wrap around behind him. Upon their arrival, they would erupt in a great spout of fire, incinerating the man and causing the forest itself to light ablaze, even in the rain. Such was the intensity of the flames. In order to avoid such a fate, the man would, upon breathing out his flaming dragons, move backwards once more, retreating deeper into the forest so as not to be light on fire by his own technique.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Makoto landed most of his hits including the last one meant to dislocate joints or break bones. As Makoto landed by the body as it turned into dust. ‘Hmph nice technique’ Makoto thought to himself as he looked for the man. He knew exactly where he was, not because he saw him but simply because the man fired a fire jutsu at Makoto. Makoto simply starred at at the man when he fired the jutsu seeing that he was retreating once again. Makoto stuck his hand up as the jutsu proceeded to hit. Just as they got close the chakra had been absorbed from them giving Makoto all the chakra that was put into them. “Haha nice try dude” Makoto replied as he would go in the direction of the man. Not knowing we here was he decided to look down where the leaves fell, He could track him then. Makoto jumped across the trees quite quickly as he chased down the man. After being about 10 meters out from him he decided to use one of his favorite jutsu’s, lightning bomb. He threw it at the man as it exploded. Should it hit it would paralyzes the man on impact also being 100 speed. Makto smirked as it flashed before his eyes.

WC: 213
TWC: 1047

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Used:
Back to top Go down
Oedon

Oedon

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Spoiler:

The man’s eyes bulged out from his head as he saw his technique hit, striking upon his enemy but lacking the huge explosion that should have followed. What had happened? Why had his fire failed him? Where had the majestic dragons gone to? Who, or perhaps more aptly what, was this strange man who simply walked through the fires with the carelessness of a dragon? Was he immortal? Immune to damage in some way? The man, Hito, had no idea, but he realized that he was outmatched. His most powerful technique had done nothing to the man, had made no mark or scar, and so he fled, continuing on his path though turning his body, now in a full out run to escape his enemy.

His flight lasted only a brief moment though as something struck him, something fast and small. It came as one and then a collection, tiny pinpricks which kept hitting him over and over. They hurt, but only a bit, and he felt himself lose control over his body, crumpling to the ground and writhing. His consciousness faded slowly, blinked and flickered. He knew not what would come next, but he knew it could be nothing good. His run, his scheme, was over, and never again would he have the money he so desired.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Makoto landed next to the man as he fell from the tree. “Hmph I gave you an option but I guess it wasn’t good enough for you.” Makoto at this point didn’t feel like carrying the man anymore. ‘Hmm… how am I gonna. OH I GOT IT.’ Walked over around 5 meters and bit the tip of his thumb. Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram. He slammed his hand on the ground as his owl summoned. It was Hiroto. A 3 passenger owl. “Hiroto I need to you get me to Konoha with this bandit.” Makoto watches as Hiroto bowed before him. Makoto grabbed the bandit and boarded the owl. He took off with great speed over the forest that Makoto had previously chased the bandit in. The trip to Konoha was short but Makoto didn’t mind he was happy to get home to eat. Hiroto landed right in front of the jail for the bandit and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]   Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandit Hunting [Rank A/Makoto only]
Page 1 of 1