Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hell Stab Training I_vote_lcapHell Stab Training I_voting_barHell Stab Training I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hell Stab Training I_vote_lcapHell Stab Training I_voting_barHell Stab Training I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hell Stab Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Hell Stab Training Empty
PostSubject: Hell Stab Training   Hell Stab Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:25 am

Makoto woke up late this morning. Not having anything today he didn’t mind. Just a high rank jutsu training is all he had to do. He got up and got a rice cake along with some chai tea. His all time favorite tea. He then went to take a shower this time a cold shower. He had heat problems in the bed last night seemed like it was an oven in there. He stayed in the for a bit and began to think. Special Jounin, Ive come a long way. He then turned off the shower, he didn’t want to be snotty and having the coughs while training. That would suck This morning he put on a white t shirt, some khaki shorts with some tennis shoes. Makoto had started to find him self through all this training and such, realizing his strengths and weaknesses. He knew how to use his jutsu and taijutsu to make himself stronger. He knew where to attack certain people but he also knew that genjutsu was his biggest threat, extremely dangerous for him too. Seeing that he has no defense against it. He went to the council man’s house to receive this jutsu that he had been wanting to learn since he was about 5. His father told him about the greatness of this jutsu and how he knew a man that mastered it with ease and saved his life. It was a dark night for Makoto’s father, being Jounin in a fresh village was tough. Nobody knew who you were except you and your family. He was working along side people he didn’t even know. They talked on the missions though. So it was a dark cold night and the jounin squad were at their camp fire telling each other about their best jutsu. Well one of the jounin said he knew this one jutsu named Hell Stab. The jutsu could cut through any defense and it was greatness. They asked him about it and he responded by saying “Its all in the fingertips” Makoto’s father and his friends laughed at the guy. But little did they all know that jutsu was bound to save their lives. The man felt really bad about the jutsu after they told him that it was pitiful for it to be a finger tip jutsu. But that man was one of the strongest members in that jounin group alone. So all them men fell asleep. They woke up and began traveling to Suna in the land of wind. They had a top secret mission to assassinate anyone who got in the way. Their target was a man named Yoshi. He was a drug trafficker, he had tons of body guard who were strong as well.Yoshi had been trafficking drugs for the past 3 months by this time. He sold anything you could think of, which was bad because the ninja would be affected by these drugs if they tried them. The man was also charged of treason on Konoha, Makoto’s father didn’t know the exact story behind that. Yoshi was a very dangerous man. Standing at about 5’5 fat and chubby he was strong indeed, because of his security. That’s why Konoha sent a 5 man jounin unit. On their way there they continued to joke on the guy about having a unbeatable jutsu that was just on his fingertips. They had crazy quotes to make fun of him with too. Makoto’s father eventually told them to chill out and pay attention to the mission. Within 5 minutes of him saying that he saw sand in the air. They were getting close to where they needed to be. Their location wasn’t Suna itself but it was a town near Suna. Why Yoshi chose Suna? Nobody knows. So as they continue in their journey they start getting Sand into their shoes which gets annoying. They approach the town which looks like a ghost town. Nobody is in it at all. But they know this is where Roshi is operating from. Makoto’s father orders a split search around town and to use their special whistle to get each other back together. Well just as he orders them to leave for the split search he sees a huge army of body guards. Around 250 of them, just standing waiting to take on the army. The team had gotten through about 50 of them before they started hitting their limits. The body guards where quite strong and attacked at once onto the Jounin. Around getting into 100 they were all out of chakra and energy. Except for the guy that used the Hell Stab. He had been using taijutsu this whole time and had taken out a small number of body guards. The others including Makoto’s father used everything they had, taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu. Everybody regrouped around 50 meters away from the body guards. They all began thinking they were gonna die on this mission until the Hell Stab Jounin stepped up. They all chuckled as they knew he was bound to die. He pulled out his katana in his left hand as the Hell Stab took over his right hand. There was about 150 body guards left as the Jounin concertrated. He had his hand out with a four finger Nukite. The body guards rushed him as he attacked all of them quickly. Upon contact they fell off him. He moved down to a three finger nukite as he waved his hand knocking down many of them down. When the got up he was there with the Hell Stab. Now don’t get it wrong the man also had skill with his bukijutsu. So while he was knocking people out with Hell stab he was also attacking people with his sword. After around 3 minutes of fighting the rest of the squad had rested a little bit still in shock of the hell stab. It was pretty amazing they all thought to themselves. He was soon done with all the body guards. Either dead or knocked out. The man they were looking for stood in the distance and upon seeing the jounin he ran. The other 4 jounin chased after him as the 5th one with hell stab just walked over there, exhausted from over using hell stab. They caught Yoshi just as he was about to get to Suna. They waited for the Hell Stab Jounin and waited for him to give the finishing blow since he did a lot of the work. He simply stabbed his sword into Yoshi and that was the end of the mission. The story of the Hell Stab. Makoto’s dad told him this story often and told Makoto it was an amazing jutsu to learn. Makoto decided from then on he would learn it and perfect it.
It had been a long journey for Makoto. He was now a spec jounin. It took a great deal of hard work to get this far. Man had it been worth it. All the training he had done. All the skills he had aqquired. It was all worth it. He remembered back when he was a nobody trying to be somebody. His parents used to be great but Makoto was never the stand out type. Now he was 1 rank away from being anbu and bringing greatness to his village. A lot of time had gone into his efforts but it paid off well. Knowing that he could finally learn some of the best ninjutsu ever created. Makoto planned to make his village proud. He was going to learn the hell stab. The hell stabbed is a very famed jutsu but Makoto was planning to learn it with ease. This jutsu was probably one of the best lightning jutsu known to mankind and all it took was some chakra and his own hand. Makoto opened up the scroll. This jutsu took a lot of chakra control. You must not over do it or you will exhausted quickly. Makoto started to try it. He charged up his chakra and felt his lightning chakra moving around in his body as he focused in. He generated it into his finger tips. This was harder than it looked and sounded. As he generated the chakra he began to think of his grandpa. “You must control your chakra, it is the key to your success in anything.” His words repeated in Makoto’s head. “You cannot be eager to end fights, you must be patient and take your time, otherwise you are bound to fail. Take your time, make the right moves it is like a game of Shogi. Play your part and play it smart.” Makoto charged up chakra into his right hand. A majority of the chakra he had was just in this one jutsu in his hand. He had a 5 nukite straight down by his side. Time to test it. He looked at a tree about 10 meters away from him as he thrusts his hand forward towards it. It sliced right through as Makoto watched it fall right in front of him. This is where he would perform his next move. ‘Man this jutsu is amazing, and I am at the lowest stage. It is ridiculously strong and I can see where this would be useful.’ Makoto looked at his hand as it continued to glaze itself in Lightning chakra. ‘Hmm so the point of the jutsu is the less fingers you use the stronger the jutsu actually becomes. Makoto looks at his hand and smirks as he attempts to let his thumb down attempting to make it a four finger nukite. But he has release so much chakra its hard to let it down. Its like having so much lactic acid, or being so sore in one finger that you can’t even move it. Makoto puts some time and effort into letting his thumb down until he finally accomplishes it. He then moves onto his next move. The four finger nukite. This was the 4th stage from the strongest in this one jutsu. This nukite is known for taking down some of the strongest rank A defenses. Makoto looked forward to this one, a very strong form with this jutsu. He then focused on some more trees and cut through them like wind style would do paper. It was so simple and worked like magic. Easily learned and used it to perfection. ‘Man im learning this quickly. Probably because this is my affinity and I was born with this element.’ Makoto takes some time to get to the three nukite around 30 seconds longer than it took to put down his thumb. This technique took down Rank S defenses, which was extremely beneficial for Makoto when he took down big bosses including more of the bigger summons. Makoto wondered what would happen should he stab this into the ground. He decided to jump off outside of Konoha just about 300 meters north. He stuck his hand down into the ground as it caused an huge crater into the ground. Makoto smiled as he knew that the other 2 were not worth testing but he wasn’t to see if he could do them. Using them would cause great destruction in the village or the wildlife outside of it. Makoto focused his eyes onto his hand as he went from 3 fingers up to 2. That maneuver was actually pretty easy for Makoto seeing that he had been accustomed on how to move his fingers and all those sorts of things. Makoto did it one more time to see if it would work. The 1 finger nukite. This one had the power to cause great damage to Bijuu which was extremely useful seeing that Bijuu destroyed everything in their way every time they were let lose. Makoto focused his hand as the lightning chakra vaporized into thin air. Makoto had did it. Learned on of the more stronger Lightning ninjutsu. He smiled as he walked to the hotel to tell his dad.
Back to top Go down

Hell Stab Training
Page 1 of 1