Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Banned members Information [Attention] I_vote_lcapBanned members Information [Attention] I_voting_barBanned members Information [Attention] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Banned members Information [Attention] I_vote_lcapBanned members Information [Attention] I_voting_barBanned members Information [Attention] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Banned members Information [Attention]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Banned members Information [Attention] Empty
PostSubject: Banned members Information [Attention]   Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:59 pm

So everyone knows we banned a few members in the last 24 hours or so. You might think that we acted too quickly, without warning, without reason. I'm here to provide you information on their bans (and if you're reading this, banned members, then this is also info on your bans which you should read). Their accounts were banned to avoid them logging on and causing any more trouble for a short while. They have been banned for three days. Why you ask? It's simple. I've posted three times in a topic about the trolling and disrespect rule, warning them publicly three times about this rule and that they WILL be banned if they break it. I personally asked them countless times in the cbox for them to stop, they merely ignored me or did indeed stop, for a mere 10 minutes and started back up. These members (some) have threatened people's characters' lives because they simply said something wrong, they belittle other members (IE. "You'll be one posted as soon as you enter"), which is unacceptable. They have started to make other members feel uncomfortable and caused a few to leave as well as others wanting to leave along with staff members. I won't stand for that. Again, these accounts are merely banned for three days, THREE DAYS, as punishment and proof of me backing up my warnings which they so easily pushed aside. This goes out to those reading this that was banned; if you return and act the same, you'll receive another three days, simple as that. One comment about how "fodder" someone is, you're banned again. I can do this for as long as I have fingers to type with, three days will be your punishment every single time. Come back and repeat the offenses, and you'll repeat your punishment. This is your own character your screwing over by getting banned and not being able to RP and improve upon your character. A perfect example of this is how you are now unable to partake in the event. That is all~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Banned members Information [Attention] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned members Information [Attention]   Banned members Information [Attention] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:27 am

So most of these members were unbanned. Just a reminder, please do not belittle other members or disrespect anyone. Let's try to have a fun community and enjoy the RP~
I understand trolling is unavoidable, this is the internet, this is a naruto rp site, but you have the choice here. I've decided to give you all a second chance, you may partake in the events if you were apart of them already. My previous decision was against you partaking in the events as further punishment, so take this as a sign that I'm willing to give you another chance
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Banned members Information [Attention]
Page 1 of 1