Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Fishing Mission Series I_vote_lcapFishing Mission Series I_voting_barFishing Mission Series I_vote_rcap 
Will
Fishing Mission Series I_vote_lcapFishing Mission Series I_voting_barFishing Mission Series I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Fishing Mission Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

Fishing Mission Series Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Mission Series   Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:44 am

Mission Name: Gone Fishing
Type: NPC
Client: Kirigakure
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 EXP & 200 Ryo
Mission Description: A great fisherman of Kirigakure has gone and lost his favorite fishing pole. He has a deadline to meet and expects you to bring his fishing pole to the docks in less than half a day. Maybe check around his house or the docks?
Additional Information: Repeatable
Eligible Members: Kirigakure shinobi D+

After a long time with simple missions, Zenkichi had had enough. He wants some leisure missions, and maybe one that can give him a sense of calmness and fun. He expressed this feeling of his to the woman in charge of the mission boards, and she smiled. "Well, at least you're sick of those violent missions. I thought you would be the type to get consumed by violent. You're clearly a good boy. This mission just appeared. It was submitted by the great fisherman, Mr Shiro. He lost his favorite fishing rod, and he wants someone to look for it. Maybe this mission should be easy?" Zenkichi smiled and accepted the mission. "Well, time to head to this address and ask more from him."

Zenkichi then used the rooftops to reach Mr Shiro's house, located by the docks. Upon reaching, he could see a grown man crying outside his door. "Uhm, excuse me, are you Mr. Shiro?" Upon hearing his voice, the man ran towards Zenkichi and said, "Are you the ninja sent by the council to locate my fishing rod? Please do! I've been looking for it the whole day, and I couldn't locate it, anywhere at all. Please, come in. I'm pretty sure a thief came in."[/color] Without giving time for Zenkichi to reply, the man opened the door and walked in. Zenkichi could see something... The rod was attached to the man's back. "Uhm... Mr Shiro..." Shiro then shouted, "What, you've found it already?! Where? Oh, did you locate some finger prints? Oh, no, it must be footprints. That cheeky bugger..." Zenkichi scratched his head and reply, "No, sir... the rod is attached to your back the whole time..." Listening to him, the man groped his back and felt the rod. Blushing, he replied, "Welp, my bad! I'm growing old afterall, and I didn't notice it here the whole time! Ahahahaha!!!

WC : 319/300
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

Fishing Mission Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Mission Series   Fishing Mission Series Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:56 am

Mission Name: Fishing Hole
Type: NPC
Client: Kirigakure
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 EXP & 200 Ryo
Mission Description: Having found and returned the fishing pole to the great fisherman, the fisherman feels grateful to you and has invited you to help him on one of his fishing trips. Help him with a full catch of fish.
Additional Information: Repeatable, Completed "Gone Fishing"
Eligible Members: Kirigakure shinobi D+

"Well, young man, sorry for the disturbance caused. No worries, you'll still be paid for helping this old man. Hey, since you're already here, why not come along with me to fish? As you know, I'm behind my deadline! Hop along, kiddo!" Shiro then grabbed Zenkichi's hand and dragged him towards the docks. They soon reached a worn out, old boat. "Well," shouted Shiro, "Meet my wife, Sherry. She's been with me for around 40 years, and never once has she failed me!" Zenkichi felt insecure. "Well, she might be failing you... soon..." thought Zenkichi as the boat started making weird noises just as Zenkichi stepped in. Untying the rope attaching the boat to the docks, Shiro threw Zenkichi the handle and said, "What are you waiting for? Start paddling!"

Zenkichi then started paddling the boat. With his vast stamina and strength, Zenkichi managed to paddle the boat quickly. While he was paddling, Mr Shiro was busy mending his fishing net while at the same time sorting the baits. Trying to break the silence, Zenkichi asked, "So, Mr Shiro, why use a pole when you have a net?" Mr Shiro smiled and replied, "Well, my boy, you'll find out soon!"

Soon, they manage to read deep waters. Mr Shiro signaled Zenkichi to stop. He then started to throw the bait into the sea slowly. He then placed his hand into the water, closed his eyes, and Zenkichi could feel a soothing chakra pouring out into the water. Soon, the sea around the boat started shaking violently not because of the waves, but because of the water. Mr Shiro then said to Zenkichi, "Throw the net into the sea, now!" Without any hesitation, Zenkichi threw the net in. Immediately, the net started getting tugged by the amount of fish trying to escape. Mr Shiro, whose hands was still in the sea, starting chanting, and suddenly pulled his hands out. He then drew his rod out and threw it in. "Start pulling the net, Now! And hold it tightly!" Zenkichi did exactly as he was told. Soon, he could see that Mr Shiro's rod was tugging something large. Just as the net was about to be pulled out, Mr Shiro violently swung his rod out, and out came a huge fish that fell right into the net. Mr Shiro placed the rod down and helped Zenkichi, who nearly flew out of the boat due to the sudden heaviness. "And boy, that's what the rod is for".

WC : 415/300

Overflow words for bonus exp = 19 + 115 = 134/500
Back to top Go down

Fishing Mission Series
Page 1 of 1