Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mission Series Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mission Series I_vote_lcapMission Series I_voting_barMission Series I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

Mission Series Empty
PostSubject: Mission Series   Mission Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:09 am

As Ryujin has approved, I will occasionally be posting approved mission series in each village. These missions will be unique and limited. Each time a series starts, those who wish to apply for the mission will post a reply to the topic stating that they would like to enter. These mission series will sometimes have solo aspects and will always have a limit of people involved, so there will be a lottery of all those who apply to randomly select the individual who will be the ‘Captain’ of that mission. The selected person will complete the mission how they see fit in the standard mission format (I.E. Standard word requirements stand, but eligibility may be changed based on the type of mission.)  As these missions aren’t always limited to solo play the person selected to lead the mission will be the one who chooses whoever accompanies them, if any.

As these unique missions are completed another mission will become available until the mini-plot reaches its conclusion. These missions are not static, as the fashion in which you complete the mission will influence the one that follows. Examples are killing versus capture, being detected on a mission, allowing someone to escape, etc. Even if you come up with a unique solution to a mission that was unaccounted for, a new mission will be created to accommodate when applicable. At times these mission series will spawn one-off side missions that deal with the series plot but not be directly involved with them. These will be posted when it makes sense and will need to separately be applied for.

The hope behind these unique missions is to promote character development through side story and give each shinobi a new dimension of uniqueness. Since these missions will be limited per village and not re-used, your character will have gained an experience and a story that can be told (though some missions may dissuade this, so disobey at your own risk) in-character. It can give you a reputation, allow you to bond with your fellow shinobi, or perhaps create animosity if you do something during a mission another doesn’t approve of.

As a pilot the first series will be the same for each village, but only able to be completed once by each village. If you are interested, please check your village for available mission series to apply to.
Back to top Go down

Mission Series
Page 1 of 1