Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  I_vote_lcapA Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  I_voting_barA Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  I_vote_rcap 
Will
A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  I_vote_lcapA Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  I_voting_barA Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Empty
PostSubject: A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)    A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 am

Voltaire Hayashi was walking around in a confused shame. His entire life, he had been told that that what he lacked was was empathy, that he lacked that special connection that all people are supposed to have that connects them to each other and prevents them from harming each other. Since he was a child he had been accused of being something of a sociopath and he was so twisted and internally torn now. He felt like his gut was tied up into a knot because the first time that he was ever caught showing any type of sympathy or empathy he had his eye carved out of his face, horribly scarring his face that was once such a mark of pride to him, and limited his vision to about half of what it had been before. He teared up a little and put his hand up to the bandages, realizing what he had lost. It was a horribly crushing blow, and he just wished that he could find some answers. He sat alone in the desert with nothing but a bottle of water, and one of his Twin Wasp puppets tucked under his jacket pocket. He lied down in the sand and took a deep breath as the sand started to cover half of his face with a light breeze.
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)    A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 6:52 pm

After slaughtering the family in bird country Satsujin would find himself back in Wind Country. Walking along the sand deserts he felt that he should head back to the hidden village but Suna had kicked him out and why would they want him back. Remembering the time he was in Suna it was peaceful. He always had something to kill or torture back in the village and didnt have to search to hard for it. Now that he was a rouge he found himself with no path or goal just mindless slaughter. As he looked in the distance he noticed a figure, moving slowly towards it, Satsujin noticed it was someone he held some respect for and it was his former sensei. "Hey How You Been"! screamed Satsujin as he would grin as he approached Voltaire in the same outfit he had left suna in that day.
Back to top Go down

A Walk of Remembrance (Invite, SilverNitrate, only)
Page 1 of 1