Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] I_vote_lcapA Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] I_voting_barA Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] I_vote_rcap 
Will
A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] I_vote_lcapA Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] I_voting_barA Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Empty
PostSubject: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:33 pm

A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] KjlpW8t

Poor Kaitekina. Left to wander the halls of the new administration building all by herself since her new guardian, Kai, was busy taking care of various things that pertained to the village. She didn’t know why the ten-year-old didn’t simply drop the work on an assistant so that she could have fun today, but she understood that the older blonde had a lot on her plate right now. Kai had promised that she would spend more time with her when the work load was diminished before she was released from the office and that had made her very happy.  Kai hadn’t broken a single promise she had made to her yet and so she looked forward to the day that the other blonde didn’t have to be cooped up in the office. For now, she would busy herself with meeting new people, enjoying new experiences, and really just learning more about the world she was deprived of for nine years as a whole.

She decided that she would begin her investigation of the world within the administration building itself for she hadn’t thoroughly inspected every nook and cranny of the place just yet. To be frank, Kaitekina had only ever been in the office that took up the entirety of the fifth floor of the building plus the terrace which was above that. Thus, the small child was very excited about exploring the big building referred simply as the Administration Building. With her understanding of the word, she believed that most if not all of the rooms were offices and that everything to do with the village was located within said building. She wondered if the underground training area was still around or if the place had been forgotten for the building was rebuilt on the same plot of land it had been constructed on the first time. She hoped it was, she could definitely use it.

With that in mind, the blonde child with big purple eyes began her inspection of the building, deciding that she would start on the fourth floor and work her way down. She hoped to find lots of useful spaces that she could use in the future and she would be over the moon if she were to encounter someone during her exploration - someone that would accompany her during her task. Regardless if anyone joined her, she would be having a lot of fun and Kaitekina was aware of this.

0406 | 0406
Back to top Go down
Mei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:12 pm

She opened the door and peeked out. It seemed that the streets were about the same as always. Mei had only been in this village for a couple of months, so everything was basically new to her. The layout of the village. The people of the village. She couldn't help but feel fear every time she left the small apartment. The thirteen year old had no idea why it was normal for a child to stay by herself but appearantly it was a thing in this village. That was scary too.

As Mei peeked out the door, she contemplated actually going out. The girl wished to see the Raikage but she didn't want to speak to anyone. Mostly because she couldn't. She didn't want to be bothered and she knew someone would be watching over the administration building. Perhaps, she could find a way in without being noticed. That's when she decided to do it.

Mei would take a step out of her door and pull it shut. Her brown hair was pulled into a long pony tail and she wore a pink long sleeved shirt with black shorts and pink sandals. After closing her door, she twisted her way through the streets avoiding people. As she got closer to the administration building, Mei's heart would begin to beat faster. However when she reached the place, she had nothing to fear. It seemed she had slipped in at a busy moment, so nobody was paying her any attention. This would make her shrug and she would simply walk off down a hallway.

Mei had no idea where to start. Maybe she would start at the top? Or the bottom? Or the middle? The girl would look towards a flight of stairs and ascend them, until her eye caught something. At this point, her head would jerk towards the being and her pink eyes would stare intently. There was a child not too far from her location. Who was this child? What was she doing here? Mei would simply stand behind a wall and peek out at the being. Should she try to communicate with it? Was it mean?
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Kaitekina hadn’t even begun the process of exploring the fourth floor when she spotted a potential companion from the corner of her left eye. She was in the process of opening up an obviously locked door when she had caught a glimpse of brown hair that could only belong to a female - she wasn’t aware that boys grew their hair out too. She immediately stopped trying to, essentially, break into whatever room lied behind the locked door, big purple eyes seeking out whomever possessed the brown hair. She would find this female easily, the brown-haired girl was peeking from behind the wall that she hid behind. She, Kaitekina, wasn’t sure why the girl had decided to hide, but she would find out why. First things first though, she had to confront the girl who was obviously hiding from her.

A large smile made its way onto the blonde’s face and she skipped over to the brown-haired female with her fingers interlocked behind her back. She was about a good three from the girl when she stopped walking which was pretty close. She was noticeably shorter than the pink-eyed female and so Kaitekina had to stand on the ball of her feet in order to close the gap in their height if only by a little bit. Her upper body was leaning forward and so she was probably invading the unnamed girl’s personal space by now. If she had been taller, her face would’ve been mere inches from the brown-haired girl’s, but she would have to settle with looking up at the girl and being rather close in that regard.

Despite being so close to the girl, Kaitekina took that time to inspect her appearance. She took note of her outfit, which consisted of some lovely pink items, as well as her hair. It took a couple seconds which meant a couple seconds of awkward silence, but the blonde determined that she liked the pink-eyed girl right there and then. “Why ya hiding?”

0332 | 0738
Back to top Go down
Mei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:45 pm

It had seemed the child was exploring but how did she get in here? Then again, Mei had entered just fine. The girl would shrug as she thought about it. Pink eyes watched as the blonde child wiggled a doorknob. It was almost as if the girl thought wiggling t enough might open it. This would make Mei smile a little and silently giggle. Then, Mei realized she had been spotted. How could she be spotted? And by a child? What would she do? She couldn't run away this child would find her. This child would chase her. How would she talk to it though?

Mei watched as the girl skipped closer and closer. A wide smile was evident on her face, which made Mei want to smile as well. She might have smiled if she wasn't nervous about what could happen next. The girl would stop just a few steps away from Mei and lean in real close. The mute girl would blink as she looked at the child, who stood staring in silence. At the point, she would pull the pocket sized notebook from her back pocket along with the pencil that matched it's pink cover. She would await anything the girl had to say.

After a moment of silence, the child would ask Mei why she was hiding. How does one answer that? Does she simply say it straight out? Does she make up an excuse? No. Mei wasn't that great at lying or making up stories. So, she would simply begin to scribble her note down. "I was scared. I thought you'd be mean to me," The girl would turn the notebook so the chikd could read it as she blushed. Wait.. could this girl read? Mei very much hoped so. What would she do If this kid couldnt? 'Please be able to read," Mei would think as she stared at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Kaitekina thought it strange that the brunette whipped a notebook and pen as she stared at her, but decided that she would ignore it. Perhaps the brunette thought she was going to say something of importance or maybe she was reminding herself of the possible reason she had for coming to the administration building and hiding. Either way, it didn’t sincerely matter to the blonde so long as the brunette was willing to be her playmate for the day. She believed that the two could become very good friends since they obviously liked the same colour, but that entirely depended on rather or not Kaitekina scared the brunette away with her ways.

She blinked several times as she waited for an answer to her question, purple eyes watching as the brunette scribbled something on the notebook. The blonde was now very much intrigued by the brunette for she had expected a verbal response no matter how poorly put together it was. She hadn’t been prepared to read the brunette’s answer off the sheet of paper presented to her. Kaitekina looked at the brunette strangely, rather this was because she had thought her capable of being mean or the fact she had written her response down was to be determined.

She tilted her head to the side as she reread the response several times. Her gaze would shift to the brunette’s eyes and she would blink several times. “Mean?” She finally said, confusion evident in her voice as she straighten her head. It really wasn’t a question, just something that had escaped pass her lips and so she didn’t expect a response from the brunette. “Why would I be mean to you?” Now that was a question she wished for the brunette to answer. She was genuinely curious.

0297 | 1035
Back to top Go down
Mei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Pink eyes would stare at the small child as she read Mei's note. Why was it taking so long? Oh no. She couldn't read! That was it! Mei would have to walk away and leave the poor kid standing all alone! No. She couldn't but what else could she do? There was no other way for them to communicate. Mei hadn't learned sign language and she doubt this child knew that. Verbal communication was the very problem She needed to solve. There was no other way! Unless, she found a way to mouth words. Mei had had to do that before. She found it very odd and tedious. However, she had managed to do it.

Soon,the child would speak and all of Mei's worries would float away. This girl could read after all. Since Mei couldn't talk, there was no reason to be worried about somethin stupid she could have said because everything was in her own head. Mei did find that to be an advantage of her mute nature. If she hadn't been born mute, who knew what the child may say?

Now, Mei only had to worry abut one thing. How would she answer the child? Would she tell the truth? Would she make up a story? What story could she make up anyway? There was none. How does one make anther believe they don't like talking? Perhaps, it could be possible but it was easier to tell the truth. So, Mei would once again scribble down a note to the child. "Well, I can't exactly talk. I was born with broken vocal cords, the things that help you talk. I thought you would make fun of me because I was different." Pink eyes would glance away as she held to notebook out for the blonde girl to read. A red blush became evident on Mei's face. This was embarrassing. Why did she care what a child thought anyway?
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:14 am

Kaitekina eyes swept over the new set of words presented to her by the brunette, her mind processing the words quicker than last time though that didn’t mean it would result in a swifter reply. She had to think about the new piece of information presented to her so that she may respond accordingly. She had never encountered anyone who was incapable of giving her an audible response and so this brunette presented a whole new experience for the nine-year-old. The brunette’s inability to speak did not diminish her chances of becoming a participate, willing or not, in the blonde’s fun. She simply had to get use to responses written on paper and not spoken ones.

She took a step back, purple eyes still on the brunette. She tapped her chin, a soft ‘hm’ emitted from her throat as she analyzed the girl thoroughly. It was an attempt to learn more about the girl without asking questions, but she got nothing. It seemed she would have to learn about the girl via the brunette’s written responses and body language - the latter of which she’s prone to misinterpreting. The thoughtful look that had graced her face was replaced by a smile. She, abruptly, leaned forward, clapping her hands together as a soft ‘hehe’ escaped pass her lips.

“I’m really nice, so I won’t be mean to you,” she chirped. “Unless I’m teasing you, but no malicious intent will be present,” she added, the girl straighten her back and sticking her left arm out. “I’m Kaitekina Yoru!” She chuckled a little, “what’s your name?”

0262 | 1297
Back to top Go down
Mei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:27 pm

Pink eyes watched as the small blonde child stepped back. That's when Mei began to step back slightly as well. What was this girl thinking? Was she about to make fun of Men too? Was she about to call her a freak? What was wrong? Pink eyes stared as purple eyes stared. Small fingers tapped the other girl's chin, which only made her more nervous. Then, the blonde girl began to clap and giggled a little. This would cause Mei to freeze slightly.

The blonde child would speak, which would cause Mei to tilt her head slightly. She wasn't going to be mean to Mei? That was a first. Mei would stare at the blonde child, Kaitekina's, hand. Was she supposed to shake it? Mei hadn't shaken anyone's hand before, except maybe her cousins. Before those bad thoughts could escape into her mind, Mei would write down her name 'Mei Terumi' and then attempt to shake the young girl's hand as she held the note up.
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 2:16 pm

Mei Terumi. Kaitekina liked that name a lot and added it to the list of reasons she liked the brunette. “Nice to meet you, Mei,” she said, a grin on her face as she shook the brunette’s hand. Something told the blonde that she would grow to be very fond of Mei in the future, but for now she simply wished for the slightly older female to be her playmate for the day. Yet, to achieve that wish she knew she needed to see if the brunette was game for a day filled with exploring every nook and crevice in the administration building. Though, now that she thought about it, she wondered what the girl was doing up here anyways.

“Neh. Mei, are you busy?” She asked as she cocked her head to the side. The question was pretty straightforward and would give Kaitekina the answers she sought bundled in one answer. It was asked because she wanted to know Mei’s intentions for being in the administration building, but she also asked to see if she had free time to explore. It really was the perfect question.

0187 | 1484
Back to top Go down
Mei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Mei would nod at the small blonde as she spoke of it being nice to meet Mei. 'Nice?... Nice..' Mei would think as she stared at the younger child. Nobody had ever said that to the girl before really. They had only given her odd looks, said mean things, and whispered about how troublesome she was going to be. "A burden," they said. "Why would she even try?" they asked. "Nothing could be done with a mute," they inquired. It hurt Mei. She was actually glad she couldnt speak to them. She was glad that she could slip through those village streets without being noticed. She was glad that she had parents that didnt make her do anything she didnt want. She was glad that they loved her. That was all she needed to be happy. So even though the words of others hurt, they didnt bother her for long. However, eventually, the did leave a sort of small mental scar causing her to be quite scared of the world around her because she didnt have those people she needed anymore. They were gone.

Mei's pink eyes had gone blank for a moment as she was stuck inside her mind. Soon, the blonde child's voice would pull her out, as she asked a question, to which Mei would nod her head no. She had completel forgotten what she needed to see the Raikage about since she had been distracted by Kaitekina. That didnt bother her though. She simply wondered why Kaitekina asked. She wondered what the child could have in mind. Just because the blonde was younger didnt mean that Mei would ignore her or not adventure with her. Did this girl like adventure? Mei sure did. She hoped this blonde did. What fun they could have!
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Kaitekina was pleased when the brunette communicated that she wasn’t busy at all, so much so that she clapped her hands in delight. Mei was free to be her companion and she knew what they would be doing for the rest of the day - besides getting to know each other and enjoying each other company. So, she quickly moved to the brunette’s side and pointed a finger at the door she was trying to open earlier. “We explore!” She chirped, her voice louder than it needed to be, but that really couldn’t be helped given the kind of person she was which was loud and obnoxious despite the years she spent pretty much on her own.

“We start there!” She continued, her finger still pointed at the door. She turned her head towards the brunette and smiled, the nine-year-old letting out a mischievous ‘hehe’ as she waited for Mei to agree to the plan.
0154 | 1638
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]   A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk Amongst The Offices [Mei Only]
Page 1 of 1