Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* I_vote_lcapHair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* I_voting_barHair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* I_vote_lcapHair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* I_voting_barHair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Empty
PostSubject: Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished*   Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Jutsu Being Learned:

It was another day and yet as the day began the young kunoichi of Konoha was already out in the fields warming up. She had debated this idea, mulled it over for weeks considering it was such an advanced technique. She'd have to focus on it and solely on it alone if she even had a chance for succession. She wasn't one to fight but she did know she needed defense, something of the sort to keep her and whomever she happened to be aiding on the battle field from worse damage due to inability to attack or retaliate. Hitomi also knew one thing that her family seemed to share in, but never took advantage of, hair. She herself grew her hair quite out, infact she wanted it to keep growing cause she enjoyed it. Her bright red hair was sinking to her waist and who knows how far it could grow, she did manage it well and not to mention she grew her hair back fast too. But what's so special about hair? Well it alone is an insulation, it covers her or her face when she feels intimidated, but more so it was like a red sheet to a bull. Control the flow and no one could tell where you were in comparison to your body, but there was more. If one focused chakra, which she was well at doing being a med-nin herself, into the hairs then they could mend them to their preference. After all if one recalls, nails and hair were the same material and thus meaning hair could grow into a great asset on the battlefield.

It took her a good long time to warm up before she sat down, which seemed contrary to the second before but it was to get energy out so she could focus without twitching about like some kid on a sugar rush. A sigh escaped her as she relaxed, focusing on her chakra waves first, and then beginning to move them around, she had to make sure her mind was steady or she could have gotten a migraine. With that the chakra begun to flow into the follicles of her hair line, and dip down the long strands. All seemed calm and silent for a while but then a sudden movement moved from one of the strands, it curled up and down as if picking up the chakra waves. She felt this and so she continued knowing she was at least getting somewhere. Soon there were more strands that followed suit, and more as time passed on. Eventually all of her hair was curling in a wave-like motion to her command as if it were separate limbs. It was nearly unbelievable and almost creepy how well they reacted, her hair strands that is. She then begun to focus onto hardening the strands into different shapes, at first she could lift the hair but it never seemed to stay together. She tried for a few more times before it was starting to pay off, granted it flopped over and wasn't quite what she wanted yet but it was a start to the test. With her patience she took a few hours to get to the point where the hair strands were now just about finished off for the day. She had been able to form it into a single sharp point, but now the idea was to do it to multiple pieces and increase it's speed to match her own in mind and body.

With the time that passed of her seemingly sitting there in a meditative state of focus her hair strands begun to act similar to snakes as it followed flows from herself and even begun to strike at single blades of grass, but this didn't mean she was finished yet. Her next mission was to use it while standing, or even moving which she got onto quickly as she stood up immediately, but there was a bit of a draw back as she felt a gush of dizziness which had her on the ground for a moment. She struggled to get up for a moment then went straight back to the focus of her follicles moving to her command. She was still dizzy but she had to pound through this in order to better herself. As she ran up and over a few hillsides and swiveled through some trees nearby she soon was catching the hang of things. Just as she was confident things were working she jumped into a tree's branch and decided to take an extra step forward by jumping while using her hair to pierce some leaves that were falling. It was a multitasking situation that had to have concentration or she'd end up falling right out of a tree unconscious. Hitomi was focusing for a while but soon as it became similar to second nature she lost that concentration for a mere second and was heading to a tree in front of her with no seen branches. She tried to stop moving but she couldn't seem to, and out of instinct of the fight or flight response her hair was taken to use as the tree was pierced into by the hair, to stop her from slamming into it the rest of the hair pieces flipped in front of her to make a semi-cushion.

As she hit the place she was relieved to see herself unharmed, soon she let go of the tree and landed down safely, she turned around to see three holes and it was so deep that she could practically see the core of the tree, it was about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 7 inches deep or for conversion sakes 3.81x17.78 centimeters. She took a small gasp of surprise as she looked at the holes then pulled some of her hair with her hand over her shoulder and feel it's texture. She was still just surprised concerning her hair normally was flimsy and very flowy, if not also soft, how it could turn into a material just as strong and sharp as metal, heck a kunai couldn't do what she just did to that tree. She took a moment to breath before the dizziness caught up to her, She held her head for a moment before sitting down and trying to breathe calmly, she just maneuvered a lot of chakra at once so it wasn't a surprise she wasn't feeling so chipper. The good thing was it was slowly going away and so as it eased up she relaxed against a tree and just sat there gazing out and breathing to calm down. It was a very exciting day today, she learned something all on her own and it just so happened to have saved her when she needed it. Perhaps one day she could make this technique into something great.

Final WC:

((I would have left this an open topic, had I wanted to train more but this is all I wanted atm :3 no fun to rp when you've got nothing else to say or do!~))
Back to top Go down

Hair Raising Fears (Jutsu Training) [Closed] *finished*
Page 1 of 1