Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sarutahiko Okami I_vote_lcapSarutahiko Okami I_voting_barSarutahiko Okami I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sarutahiko Okami I_vote_lcapSarutahiko Okami I_voting_barSarutahiko Okami I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sarutahiko Okami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kidbushido

kidbushido

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Clan Name: Sarutahiko Okami Clan
Clan Location: Anywhere
Size: 10 Members (5 IC)
Clan Ability Description: Jishin Release-

A prominent feature of the clan members are their beautiful, long reddish brownish hair and almost glowing green eyes. Most members have pale, white skin, while others have light brown skin. The Sarutahiko Clan members have dazzling beauty, said to be blessed by the Gods themselves. They also like to get various tattoos allowing them to summon weapons easier in combat.

Jishin Release is an advanced KKG that utilizes thermal energy to manipulate the vibrations in all matter, which is able to heat said matter to a certain temperature. This works on two levels:

The first way of controlling vibrations through the air, utilizing the thermal energy that comes from fire. Chakra is kneaded through the body and through a numerous amounts of ways, then the user harnesses wind to create vibrations that creates things like shock waves and such. These shock waves have an average temp. of about 500 degrees, so even the weakest shock wave technique would be harmful. (Though the shock waves rank start at C-rank and higher)

The second way of controlling vibrations is through matter itself through the use of the release. In this way, the user can vibrate things like the environment and ninja tools. The user is even able to vibrate sections of their own bodies, making them more devastating in combat. While using the release the users eyes glow bright red and a red glowing auru surrounds their bodies.

History: Long ago, in the early days of the ninja, there was a certain clan... This certain clan was said to be blessed by the GODS, gifted with beauty as well as power. They went by the name of the Sarutahiko Okami Clan, and they were hated. This clan were one of the first Shinobi clan's able to band together and create a village, which rivaled all those around themselves. Of course this only brought more hatred, forcing many clans to band together and destroy them, afraid of the power they brought forth. After months of defending themselves all members but 10 of the strongest from the clan were killed. These 10 fought off the remaining forces from the enemy clans over the course of 3 days before they mysteriously disappeared. Rumors say that the clan members were hidden by the GODS that loved them so much. It wasn't until about 100 years ago (present time) that the clan's ability of the Jishin Release was rediscovered by a random ninja. His name was Yahiko. Through him the clan was re-created and new jutsu were forged... and his power was known.

Bloodline Reputation: There are like 10 members, so nobody knows much about them.
Clan Jutsus:

Clan Jutsu:

Last edited by kidbushido on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Cool idea.

This picture is still too big and the jutsu are not in the correct templates.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:26 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:57 pm

This looks good. Just a couple questions.

Are the air vibrations visible? Like a distortion of the air or anything?

What is Imigushi from the last bit of Messiah Complex.

I'd like to see the speed bumped down on the last technique but 5 or so.

That's about it really.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Yeah, they have a red visible hue, basically a distortion lol.

Imigushi is sacred wand.

Got you.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:34 pm

edited~
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Oh woops. I don't know how I didn't put together that that was one of those techniques...

But yeah this looks good. Nice job and sorry for the delay there.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Edited some stuff
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:22 pm

Approved~
I believe in you
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 6:01 pm

What has changed?
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Reduced handseals and added nerfs to balance the reducing of the handseals.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier.
kidbushido wrote:

Clan Jutsu:

Minor Quake: Currently sends a "minor vibration" through people, which appears to do nothing.

Gohei: This should not be able to break bones at C rank with basically no start up.

Imigushi: What is this wand? Does the technique create the wand? Do you hold the wand or is it the wave that fires out from the technique? Does it have a 3rd dimension? And why is it so huge?

Also, what is this "non hand seal version"?

Metsu: Why can this be used multiple times with one set of seals? And if it can be, it will require more hand seals, slower speed, and significantly lower range and explosion radius.

Messiah Complex: Should be split into to techniques. Left hand looks S ranked. Right hand look relatively S ranked as well. 50m is not short ranged. I fail to see how this could be manipulated to not affect allies. Specify what happens to the ground and how the target (person) is damaged.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:14 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:38 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:31 pm

Minor Quake: Approved

Gohei: Still looks like a C rank breaking bones and rocks with a hand clap.

Imigushi: Still confused. From what I understand, the user can use this three times with nothing more than pointing, and any more than that requires the listed hand seals. Is that accurate?

Also, you say that they can point their wand at targets. What is this wand? Finally, do you mean 5 feet or meters with the width/length on here? 5 meters in both directions would essentially ensure that your example of striking a single torso would be completely impossible as you would strike between 2 and 5ish people at once.

Metsu: Explosion radius should be ~10-15m.

Messiah Complex: Every concern/request I previously voiced minus range. Additionally, when you say 10m in length and width, do you mean 10 square meters?

Hypocenter: Obviously S ranked barriers and S ranked reinforced items will not be instantly incinerated, but otherwise fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sarutahiko Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarutahiko Okami   Sarutahiko Okami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarutahiko Okami
Page 1 of 1