Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Jinrou Sarutahiko I_vote_lcapJinrou Sarutahiko I_voting_barJinrou Sarutahiko I_vote_rcap 
Will
Jinrou Sarutahiko I_vote_lcapJinrou Sarutahiko I_voting_barJinrou Sarutahiko I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Jinrou Sarutahiko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

Jinrou Sarutahiko Empty
PostSubject: Jinrou Sarutahiko   Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Spoiler:

Jinrou Sarutahiko 0OeODz3
Name: Jinrou Sarutahiko
Nickname: Ogre
Jinrou Sarutahiko GWSdYHs
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 182 lbs
Appearance: Jinrou stood Five foot Seven Foot and weighted One-Hundred Eighty-Seven Pounds of pure muscles with almost one percent of body fat. His body covered from the neck down with numerous scars from battles. His hair and eyes the prominent feature of his clan providing him with glowing green eyes and long curly reddish brown hair. His usual attire consisted of black sweet pants and a standard tight fitting t-shirt to emphasis his muscles. Jinrou faces was perfect wound less even though his body consisted of so many wounds. On the upper left side of his lip was a beauty mark he had since he was born. His back muscles was the most abnormal feature of his body as if he flexed his back the face of a demon was shown through the muscles. His body gained from constant training and fights. Callus lined his palm as he was always trying to improve. When he fought he would always fight without his shirt and he would take off his shoes as he wanted to feel the earth beneath his foot as he fought. His wing span was six and a half feet long making it longer than his whole body. His body was a tool for the war he so much loved.
Jinrou Sarutahiko EW0JlD2
Village: Kumo
Character Rank: D/Genin
Clan: Sarutahiko Okami
Element: Jishin
Jinrou Sarutahiko IVLimad
Personality: Jinrou is a very cruel and arrogant boy. He shows no mercy towards anybody, as he views mercy as a weak trait.  He loves to fight and cause destruction to anything and everything he can. His whole life and mindset is dedicated to nothing but fighting and growing stronger with each person he defeats, sometimes killing them. He tends to kill people if pushed or enraged enough, and does not show care or remorse when doing so. He will also kill for pleasure or satsifaction when he feels like it. He has a deep resentment for those who are weak, and does not even think it's worth killing them. His only goal in life, is to stand above every creature on the planet. He wanted to be the strongest not just physically but also mentally. He wanted to prove that a street orphan could stand at the pinnacle of the world. Jinrou loves the wounds that line his body as they are proof of his ever going training and improvement.His pride so high that such he would never bow his head to anyone unless they bested him in a battle. Growing up in the underground pit fights he gained a abnormal focus in the heat of the battle allowing him to evade and counterattack even the most dangerous of beast.

Character History: Growing up alone never knowing his parents Jinrou lived on the streets of Kumo. The only thing his parents left him was a book detailing the techniques of the Sarutahiko clan. Jinrou took pleasure in the techniques of his ancestors as it was one way to prove he was not just a street rat. Constantly training his body to improve his skills Jinrou loved his days in the academy as they help fortify his growing martial knowledge.

When Jinrou was 7, in Order to make money, he would enter underground fights. Finding a true calling when it come to battles Jinrou loved it. The blood shed the violence everyday he would take a spot in his oasis. After going undefeated for 15 fights on his tenth birthday, the organizer of the arena decided that Jinrou would be put into the pit against deadly animals. The animals he fought included tigers, bears, snakes, and lions. Even though he was young he faced off against each of these creatures and won gaining him many scars in the process.

When he was eleven a moment that would define his life forever took place. Having always won his fights in the arena some adult had gotten jealous of the strength of the young boy. Having caught Jinrou one day after the academy the men would proceed to torture and beat on the boy. All while he looked at them with a pitiful look. As the men wailed down blows on Jinrou body they felt a slight fear creep into their hearts as they keep proceeding. The more and more they wounded him the more they felt their life was hanging on a thread. Wounds was all over his body but his face was perfectly scar less as they couldnt even touch the face of the boy. After beating on the boy for almost five hours the three men grew tired and as soon as they decided to take a break they could hear the sound of the rope snapping as they watched in silence as Jinrou descended to the earth from the wooden stake he was tied to. As soon as he touched the ground the next thing one of the men saw was the neck of his friend getting twisted 360 degrees. As the last two men watched this sight the only thought running through their heads was "They were going to die" As the men scampered Jinrou would catch the next man and begin to beat his head into the floor repeatably cracking the floorboards as the man head was drove through the floor. As the last man stood in the corner pissing his pants from the sight all he could see was the abnormal back muscles of Jinrou and begin to scream out "Devil"! as Jinrou silently got up and began to spread gasoline all around the room including on the man. As he set the house and the man on fire Jinrou would walk out the house not caring that he just killed three men. This was the first time outside of the arena that he killed someone but it couldn't and surely wouldn't be the last.

His days in the academy was a joyful as he was very lively and took part in every task. Even though he was a orphan Jinrou found himself at home when he was at the academy. He felt a sense of calmness like his days in the arena. Jinrou was a average student in class as he didn't try to stand out too much. His skills with pole arms and ninjutsu was the only true reason he ever attracted attention to himself. A week and two days after his 14th birthday Jinrou found himself graduating from the academy getting his headband and wrapping it around his upper thigh. He would now set out to prove that even a street rat could become a important figure in the shinobi world.  

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Jinrou Sarutahiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinrou Sarutahiko   Jinrou Sarutahiko Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Looks good. Dat 1% body fat though... 0.o

Do note, however, that you must acquire the constituent releases before you can get your advanced release. Other than that, welcome to Kumo.
Back to top Go down

Jinrou Sarutahiko
Page 1 of 1