Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sunagakure jutsu book I_vote_lcapSunagakure jutsu book I_voting_barSunagakure jutsu book I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sunagakure jutsu book I_vote_lcapSunagakure jutsu book I_voting_barSunagakure jutsu book I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sunagakure jutsu book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Sunagakure jutsu book Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure jutsu book   Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 am

Name: Sunagakure jutsu book
Type: it's not a weapon, but a book!
Materials: Wood
Visual Description: This book, the sunagakure jutsu book is just a normal book, 15cm tall with a length of 11cm and the width( that part that glues all the pages together) is 6cm. As you all know, that every book has 2 covers, all books have a front and back cover and the thickness may vary.
The sunagakure jutsu book has both covers possessing a thickness of 4cm, it's very hard, even though it's hard, a D ranked weapon like a kunai will probably puncture it with ease. The book is orange in colour( I mean the covers), the pages are white and have black Arial texts on them, the front and back covers have the symbol of Sunagakure emblazoned on them, which makes it hard for a person to know the front and back, except they open it. Each jutsu starts on a fresh page, the name of the technique is boldly written at the top of the paper, below the topic are the required hand seals for the technique, after that, the chakra pathways system and the various chakra veins are shown in a diagram, even though this book shows the pathway of chakra, the tenketsu aren't up to the tenketsu the byakugan can see, the chakra of the person appears in blue, the gates are represented with a tawny colour, the pathways the chakra should pass and how it should be built up in the body is shown in the diagram, after that, is the explanation of the technique its self in text, it expatiates more on the effect, range and type of the jutsus in it, even the chakra cost and some extra information. After reading this , the technique itself would be drawn in the paper with colour. The book contains the following jutsus:
Concealed Sand Picture Cat
Desert Suspension
Desert Wave
Desert: Hand
Prison Sand Burial
Quicksand Waterfall Flow
Sand Binding Coffin
Sand Binding Prison
Sand Clone
Sand Drizzle
Sand Hail
Sand Shuriken
Sand Waterfall Funeral
Successive. Shots Sand drizzle
Sand Gathering Assault
E.t.c
Ability: none
Cost:50
Requirements: You need a 500WC to get this book, Sunagakure shinobis alone, and you can only find this in the Sunagakure library, but, it's not that easy to find. One can also acquire this jutsu during a mission, but the ryo reward won't be given, the book will be the ryo and the wielder still has to pay for it. Genins can't have this, but chuunin and chuunin+ can

Last edited by darny on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure jutsu book   Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:33 am

Needs materials.

Honestly, what exactly is the purpose of this item?
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure jutsu book   Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure jutsu book   Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:04 pm

What does the bit about the tenketsu mean? That is confusing.

Other than that I suppose this is fine.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure jutsu book   Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:59 pm

It shows the chakra pathway system of the body, the tenketsu are like ports that take the chakra and send them across a route that the user desires.
The way chakra is gathered and controlled in the body when about to use a particular jutsu is described with a diagram in the book, the diagram shows the way the chakra in the tenketsu and the numerous chakra routes will look like when performing the jutsu. Sunagakure jutsu book Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfnwSdkU1LCONAGcsSZbFQTVQ6YjFfdQDhHl2qLfF4rQlCX8AJISEVTj0
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure jutsu book   Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:05 pm

The image above depicts how the tenketsu look like, the image below is an example depicting the way diagrams are shown in the book

Sunagakure jutsu book Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrA-2ejwiX9pM4goHS2pwmmKeHjuF1VvZLkSGcbocfXYsjCQwQVIwYpG0
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure jutsu book   Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Ok. This is fine I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure jutsu book   Sunagakure jutsu book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure jutsu book
Page 1 of 1