Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Bingo Book I_vote_lcapThe Bingo Book I_voting_barThe Bingo Book I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Bingo Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

The Bingo Book Empty
PostSubject: The Bingo Book   The Bingo Book Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Welcome to the Bingo Book System. The Bingo Book is a special list of wanted people who pose a threat to a certain village or even all of them. These people become more famous for their crimes and acts as their bounty increases, the higher the bounty the more well-known they'll be. The Bingo Book only contains the rogue-nin's appearance (as a really good drawing), their name, clan and ranking.

• D-ranked nin: These shinobi are only known to be rogue by A and S ranked characters of their originating village. The start with 1,000 Bounty.
  • C-ranked nin: These shinobi are known to be rogue by those of C-S ranking characters of their originating village. They start with 2,000 Bounty.
  • B-ranked nin: These shinobi are known to be rogue by those of all ranking characters of their originating village, as well as A and S ranked characters of other villages. They start with 4,000 Bounty.
  • A-ranked nin: These shinobi are known to be rogue by those of all ranking characters of their originating village, as well as C-S ranking characters of other villages. They start with 6,000 Bounty.
  • S-ranked nin: These shinobi are known to be rogue by all ranking characters of any village, including other rogue-nin. They start with 8,000 Bounty.

Upon a rogue-nin committing a crime they will receive Bounty added to their name equivalent of the Exp and Ryo rewards joined of said crime. Rogue-nin cannot do missions and instead must commit crimes, they can be registered as a mission in the mission registration section. Crimes reward the same as missions according to rank and follow mission rules. However, if a Rogue Ninja goes to a village and requests Parlay, they are allowed to meet with the Kage and offer to take down a Missing Ninja in their name. If they succeed, the Missing Ninja will bring back the other's head to claim the prize. After which, they will be allowed to leave peacefully. Additionally, if the rogue ninja is rejected during Parlay, they are allowed to leave unharmed unless they instigate a fight.

• Taking over a major village alone or as the leader of a group attacking it adds 2,000 Bounty to the rogue-nin's Bounty. 1,400 Bounty is added if you are not the leader of the attacking group.
  • Taking over a minor village alone as the leader of a group attacking it adds 2,500 Bounty to the rogue-nin's Bounty. 1,500 Bounty is added is added if you are not the leader of the attacking group.

Upon someone listed on the Bingo Book is killed, the character who killed said rogue-nin will be allowed to claim the rogue-nin's bounty as Exp and Ryo. Their Bounty will divided by 2 in order to receive Exp and Ryo equivalent to the amount of Bounty they have after it being divided. IE. Shinsui has 2,000 Bounty, Rono killed Shinsui and receives 1,000 Exp and 1,000 Ryo. The rest of the Ryo and EXP will go to the Village Vault.
Back to top Go down

The Bingo Book
Page 1 of 1