Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yaban Senju [DONE!] I_vote_lcapYaban Senju [DONE!] I_voting_barYaban Senju [DONE!] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Yaban Senju [DONE!] I_vote_lcapYaban Senju [DONE!] I_voting_barYaban Senju [DONE!] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yaban Senju [DONE!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeAnimeGawd

LeAnimeGawd

Yaban Senju [DONE!] Empty
PostSubject: Yaban Senju [DONE!]   Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Yaban Senju [DONE!] Bmp_no12
(Please note that this is not my work. The illusrator page is here)
Illusrators Page:
Yaban Senju [DONE!] 0OeODz3
Name: Yaban
Nickname: Ban
Yaban Senju [DONE!] GWSdYHs
Height: 5'6
Weight: 156
Appearance: Ban stands out because of his orange spiky hair. Or is it the way he lounges around? His eyes match, naturally. Despite the brightness in them they're boring and calmed. By looking at them one is able to see his whole personality. His eyebrows are nearly the same. Like orange but their actually brown. A color called Fawn. A type of orange brown. Ban is about average size for his age, but having quite the muscular abilities. His skin is light but not incredibly pale. Maybe even tanned? Yeah tanned. Normally, his clothing attire is short sleeved shirts green or white. Sometimes grey too. Or none at all if he's feeling lazier than standard. Ban gets scolded for this. But his doesn't seem to care seeing as he continues to do it. His Konoha shinobi band rests on his wrist. He wears white khakis, nearly every day with an orange belt. One thing is plain though. He does wear the standard shinobi sandals. He carries a pack of gum in his back pocket, and replaces it when it is emptied. I have to have something fun to do that doesn't need me doing much right? I mean come on. Even I get bored.

Yaban Senju [DONE!] EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure
Character Rank: Chuunin/C
Clan: Senju
Element: Water Style/Suiton
Yaban Senju [DONE!] IVLimad
Personality: Ban, well let's just say he doesn't have the best personality. He doesn't take things as seriously as most others would. Or rather he just doesn't care to. He doesn't care for work at all, when he's assigned a mission he'll get it done, however he may be easily distracted. Ban, instead of working would rather sit in the forest next to a stream, listen to the flow of the water and the wind, the birds singing their morning song of chirp. I'm kinda a go with the flow type a' guy. I just don't wanna be involved with any of your crazy hard work. That's just the kind of boring thing that I don't like to do. You know what I'm saying? I'm just gonna ditch this lame drudgery... This is the main reason why he seems to become distracted while doing an labor. He just wants to be left alone to lay back. I mean I guess he is laid back. I don't have to deal with this crap. I think I'll just come over here and take a nap.. Just like that. Ban is usually scolded for his behavior as expected.

Does history count as work? I hope it doesn't... I like the history of my clan.. I have to admit.. The history of Konoha was pretty cool too.. Oh man I don't have to be here all day talking about what I like do I?..

Character History:
Before Shinobi Days:
Academy Days:
Chuunin Days:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Yaban Senju [DONE!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaban Senju [DONE!]   Yaban Senju [DONE!] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:00 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down

Yaban Senju [DONE!]
Page 1 of 1