Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Senju, Maebure [Complete] I_vote_lcapSenju, Maebure [Complete] I_voting_barSenju, Maebure [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Senju, Maebure [Complete] I_vote_lcapSenju, Maebure [Complete] I_voting_barSenju, Maebure [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Senju, Maebure [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maebure

Senju, Maebure [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Senju, Maebure [Complete]   Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:42 pm

[Permission has been obtained by Ryujin to create an Uchiha character in Konohagakure.]

Senju, Maebure [Complete] Date_masamune___dokuganryu_by_bjorkubus-d3c9elh

Senju, Maebure [Complete] 0OeODz3
Name: Senju, Maebure
Nickname:
Zasshu no Uchiha | The Mongrel Uchiha [Known only by Senju Elders]
Senju, Maebure [Complete] GWSdYHs
Height: Six Foot, Three Inches
Weight: Twelve Stone, Four Pounds
Appearance:
Standing at a tall six foot and three inches, Maebure is prone to being easily spotted within a crowd. With his height comes his healthy-size weight and along with that his build, with Maebure hosting well-toned muscles across his body ensuring he is always kept in the best physical state possible. He adopted the physical traits of the Senju well, with a soft olive tan overlapping his naturally white skin. Coffee-brain hair is fixed upon his head, with his hair usually being kept spiked upwards when on active duty though found to settle naturally when off duty. His eyes share a similar colour, being a soft brown, and Maebure is always reminded by his family how he has his mother's eyes. His mouth features a pure-white set of healthy teeth and no blemishes or marks can be found across his face. A noticeable feature on his face however is his leather eye patch, which he has worn since a young age due to a battle scar across his right eye which he is embarrassed to show. When in battle or outside of the public eye, his eye patch is removed to reveal the same soft brown eye as his left along with an 'x' shaped scar across his eye. Two tattoos can be found on his body, the mark of the Senju Clan being on his right upper arm and the symbol of Konohagakure being found on the left of his chest, sat where his heart would be to symbolise his love for the village.

Maebure's clothing consists of a bandaged mid-torso while his chest remains bare, considered by many to although be aesthetically pleasing, a major flaw in his lack-of armour. Maebure cares not for this however, as he places high trust in his ability to evade incoming danger. Black combat trousers are kept on his legs, with the bottom segment of these being bandaged as well to keep a tight fit. The main feature of his dress code is his royal-blue coloured leather trench coat, featuring a golden-yellow trimming along the outline of it. The coat stretches to just the top of his ankles and is fixed with an ebony-black shoulder pad and features numerous pockets in various sizes for storage purposes. A small metallic armour plating can be found protecting his groin regions, though this can protect against simple metal objects such as basic kunai and shuriken at best. His outfit is complete with the standard plain-black sandals found on most shinobi.
Senju, Maebure [Complete] EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Character Rank: B | Special Jounin
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Element: Katon |
Senju, Maebure [Complete] IVLimad
Personality:
Maebure can be described as an independent individual, being one who will always try to rely on himself rather than place trust in others with his dealings. As such, he favours a more solitude lifestyle when it comes to the task of missions, preferring to take an operation on alone when possible. Maebure also holds caution trusting those around him with his personal information and will avoid sharing such information with strangers altogether. His trust even goes as far as to withold information from his superiors at times, provided he deems it necessary. This is not to say that he does not appreciate or respect the line of command within the ranks, for he will follow orders when given to him even if he regards an order to go against his very morals.

Stemming from his lack of trust of others, Maebure cannot be described as emotionally open. His emotions and thoughts are kept to himself, only ever offering them when asked and even then he first questions whether he should reveal his true feelings within the conversation. Maebure tries his best not to come across as emotionally cold, however it cannot be avoided and this has at times set himself apart from his peers, consequentlingly finding himself with very few friends. This does not bother the active ninja though, for the village, his career and personal ability are his priorities and being forced to keep up a social life will only infringe upon these priorities. The young man can certainly be described as patriotic, having a deep love for the village and as such holding the desire to protect and serve it however he can and whatever the cost.

As a matured fighter, Maebure keeps an analytical mindset when on the battlefield. His decisions are thought out beforehand and he will never willingly enter into a fight without first having a plan of action in hand. Maebure opts for a more merciless style of fighting, as he finds it to be a much more efficient and faster way of ending a battle. The only time he will hold care for a targets life is when he has been personally ordered to take that individual alive. Besides that, he follows the philosophy of kill or be killed, all are equal on the battlefield in his eyes and as such all are open to the same end result; death. It matters not if his opponent is young or old, male or female, a village ally or enemy, so long as they pose a threat he will do his utmost to ensure they do not survive the fight. This results in Maebure being quite persistent in ending a fight on his own terms, always refusing to surrender to an opponent even when the odds are stacked heavily against him.
Character History:
Pre-Birth
In the aftermath of another bloody battle between the Senju and Uchiha, Shīdo of the Senju and Honō of the Uchiha grew tired and distressed at the constant fights between the two clans. The two met by complete chance in a local pub of a nearby village, neither of them knew of their affiliations and simply drank and thought of happier times together at the bar. They hit it off instantly with each other and drunken mistakes occurred that night. It wasn't until the morning came when both had sobered up did they realise they were in the company of their enemy. However rather than continue to fight, the two who had grown immediate feelings for each other wanted to instead flee their battle-sworn lives and live a peaceful one together. A plan was made between the two throughout the following months to try and abandon their clans and respective villages, unfortunately the superiors within each clan had grown suspicious of the pair. The Senju were puzzled how Shīdo had formed a baby bump without any mention of a partner and the Uchiha questioned Honō's constant mystery visits outside the military camps.

On the night of the attempted escape, both Honō and Shīdo were ambushed by their fellow clansmen and their suspicious of the two had proven true. A forbidden love had been formed between the two and both were forcibly taken back to their clan elders for punishment. The Uchiha elders were furious at the actions of Honō and despite his pleads for mercy, they took him out in front of the rest of the clan and had him slain before them all, making an example of what will happen to those who dare make friends with the enemy. The Senju elders on the other hand were more compassionate of Shīdo. Given her pregnant state, they did not wish to kill a potential Senju and so they allowed her to live provided the child was given the name and brought up as a Senju and she swore her life and loyalty to the village and clan. No one but the clan elders were to know of the baby's father. It was a secret Shīdo was forced to keep in order to ensure the life of her unborn child.

Academy Years
The now-born Maebure was blessed with carrying the physical traits of the Senju, his mother was especially thankful of this as it meant no one had to be suspicious of Maebure's unknown father. He was enlisted within the Academy at the age of five and immediately showed great potential there. Maebure had a yearning for learning and he adapted well with his fellow classmates. He proved gifted with his intellectual mind and demonstrated a keen understanding of chakra control, especially for a child his age. The young child was consistently found to be the top of the class whenever the opportunity to measure their strength or knowledge arose and this brought only happiness to Maebure and the Senju clan. However, the elders were reluctant to take much notice of his potential, as they were all too knowledgeable about his other half and did not wish for him to be mixed with the rest of the clan’s skilful youth. He graduated three short years later to Genin and finally began his path as a ninja from there.

Genin Years
Upon graduation Maebure was immediately assigned a squadron. From there he sought to refine his skills further and at last unlock his full potential by investing greater time into a field he felt confident in, whether it be ninjutsu, taijutsu or genjutsu. He also wished to attain an element, as he had gone throughout the Academy without being able to perform a single elemental attack. His Sensei began immediate work with him, testing his body and mind in all its capabilities to see what his strengths and weaknesess were. Unfortunately for the young shinobi he was struggled to prove much skill in elemental affinity, that said his Sensei picked up immediately on his agility and rapid movement.

His body was pushed further and further to try and improve this skill in speed he had, the Body Flicker became a recurring technique of his during training. Throughout the years as a Genin, Maebure soon discovered his ability to project illusionary attacks on foes, adopting the arts of Genjutsu rapidly fast. Yet the elemental arts of ninjutsu still proved to be a struggle for the child. This brought chatter amongst the elders of the Senju Clan, as they were growing increasingly concerned that the boy might not at all be a true Senju but instead an Uchiha. They sought to discover whether or not they could push his body further to try and find the ultimate sign of the Uchiha; the Sharingan.

At the age of ten he had been assigned his first solo mission as a Genin, little did he know that the mission was secretly orchestrated by the elders of the Senju to try and discover if he truly held the ability of an Uchiha. His mission was to rescue a hostage taken captive by an unknown gang, a typical damsel in distress mission. The speed-oriented Maebure was able to slip through the traps and contraptions left by the criminals with ease, he was even able to single handedly take five trained men by himself with a combination of his illusionary abilities and quick movement. It wasn't until he reached the hostage did the real test begin. The young ninja had been tricked and found that there was no hostage afterall and that instead the leader of the gang waited inside for him. The two immediately engaged in battle, with the betrayed-Maebure only just managing to deflect the attacks of the Special Jounin-level attacker. The attacker, a Senju in disguise, performed a flurry of attacks but none could land upon the young Genin, each attack was trying to put the boy in a deathly situation so that he may have a chance of displaying the mighty Sharingan. However, Maebure was just too fast for the man.

The fight eventually ended itself when the attack was wearing himself thin. This was when Maebure found his opportunity to strike and switched to an offensive strategy. The attacker was worn out, yet the young boy still had energy to spare and was able to take the man out within minutes. It was when he knocked the man out he found a mark he did not expect to ever see, the famous tattoo of the Senju hidden on the arm of the man. This sight shocked the confused Maebure and was ultimately what brought about his issue with trusting people, as he felt he couldn't even trust his own clansmen. However at the time he thought little of it and simply reported back to the village. The Elders of the Senju became less suspicious of Maebure, given the Sharingan had never awoken, however some within the branches still held onto their suspicions, especially Ryujin, the current leader of the Senju.

Chuunin Years
At twelve, Maebure was able to pass onto the rank of Chuunin, not due to passing an exam but instead down to his honed abilities as speed-oriented and up-and-coming Genjutsu prodigy. This came to the displeasure of his fellow teammates, however he cared little of their jealousy given how recluse he had made himself throughout the years. What brought delight was when Maebure had turned thirteen, where he finally discovered an element he belonged to; Katon. His mother was disturbed by this, given it showed an Uchiha trait, and sort to prevent the elders of knowing about this, however word quickly spread of his fire affinity and displeasure expressed amongst the ranks. There was not much that could be done though, as they still had little reason to suspect he was a true Uchiha given his lack of ocular power. The years as a Chuunin were found to be ones of constant mission taking, it was here where he found his desire to protect and serve the village. It was within three short years of frequent missions were his talents finally recognised by the elders of the village and finally he was able to advance further into the Special Jounin position.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Senju, Maebure [Complete]   Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:09 pm

I was told personally by Ryujin that clans had to start in specific villages so I feel like he wouldn't give you special permissions as it seemed unbudgeable before. I too wanted an Uchiha outside of Kiri but that wasnt possible so... I'll grade your app but I'm gonna need him to post here saying you have these "special permissions"

Also, there are inconsistencies in your application off first glance. You mention being Uchiha though there are multiple mentions of being Senju as well. Such as in the topic title for starters. I understand that you're attempting to mix both clans, but that will not be accepted and you will need to identify by one.

Also gonna need Ryujin's permission posted her to confirm that you are able to use him in your backstory, no matter how minor the detail.

Sorry if I seem anal, just a strange app. Dont take it personally
Back to top Go down
Maebure

PostSubject: Re: Senju, Maebure [Complete]   Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:19 pm

I understand your concerns and am more than happy to co-operate to have this application approved faster, so if it'd help alleviate any concerns I can PM you screenshots of the conversation Ryujin and I had together concerning the character. The inconsistencies are also not what they seem. Maebure has taken on the name Senju as required by the Senju Elders before he was born, which is noted in the History. I'm not trying to mix the ability of the Senju and Uchiha, as discussed with Ryujin I'll only be able to have Uchiha abilities. The Senju side is purely there for the name and physical appearance. No need to apologise for this, just doing your job.
:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Senju, Maebure [Complete]   Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Thanks for having such a good attitude man. I really appreciate positive feedback after a bump in the road from a mod. Truly. But sure if you can provide me with these logs, via pm or in here, I'll look em over and have another look at your app just to make sure I didnt miss anything. However, I will be checking with Ryujin again tomorrow just to make sure. Nothing against you, but sometimes we're not always... "in the best state of mind" if you get what Im saying. Also thanks for clearning up the Senju bit, only concern I had was that it mentioned you had the physical prowess of a senju so I wasnt sure if you were trying to gain Uchiha and Senju KKG. It should also be noted as you are only gaining Uchiha traits, you will not be given auto rinnegan for having Senju DNA within yourself. For balancing purposes you will need to gain it with whatever method Ryuin provides.
Back to top Go down
Maebure

PostSubject: Re: Senju, Maebure [Complete]   Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:58 pm

I fully understand and agree with your points, especially concerning the plausabilty of obtaining the Rinnegan. Wouldn't want to hold an unfair advantage over everyone else, not that I was even considering reaching out for the Rinnegan haha. I've sent over a screenshot of the messages to you and please do check with Ryujin personally if it'll help put your mind at ease. Not a problem and thanks for being quick to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Senju, Maebure [Complete]   Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Alright well everything seems in order my fellow Konoha member. IF you wanna thread let me know. Get bored of solos lol. Anyways, approved until further notice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju, Maebure [Complete]   Senju, Maebure [Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senju, Maebure [Complete]
Page 1 of 1