Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMy Jutsus (_) - Page 3 I_voting_barMy Jutsus (_) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Will
My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMy Jutsus (_) - Page 3 I_voting_barMy Jutsus (_) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

My Jutsus (_)

Go down 
+3
Dray
Neah Senju
Horus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Name: Tokkan Hiradageki-Thunder Palm Strike
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: 30 Meters
Handseals: Rat--Monkey---Bird---Ram
Speed: 90
Description: The Thunder Palm strike technique sees the user form the necessary hand seals. After which time they will summon forth a large palm made of pure Raiton Chakra to crash down upon those targeted. The large hand also has a number of black lightning beads, though the Jutsu has no relation to black lightning. The hand/palm is said to resemble that of a Buddhist due to the beads attached to it. In essence the palm strike slams down with power and speed, meanwhile aiming to crush those caught under it. The hand/palm of course releases an electric current which can cause harm to those caught in its way. A durability level of 80 and above is require to survive the technique. The Jutsu of course carries a natural weakness to wind based techniques. The hand is 12 meters in width and three meters high.

Name: Raikou Ami-Thunder Net
Range: 25 Meters
Handseals: Monkey-Dragon-Ram-Tiger-Dog-Tiger
Speed: 80
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals the user causes a large net spanning up to 15 meters in diameter to fall onto of the target in an attempt to capture them. This net is made of lightning Chakra, with a strong enough current to incapacitate the target, unless the boast a durability of 80 and above.

Name: Kou Raihari-Rising Ground Thunder Needles
Range: 30 Meters
Handseals: Tiger--Monkey--Ox--Boar--Rat--Ram
Speed: 90
Description: Kou Raihari sees the user place their hand on a surface, whether it be the ground or wall and send a flow of Raiton Chakra throw it. The end result being numerous Lightning Needles that resemble senbon needles shooting up from surface to attack the target. The needles said to number up to five hundred and carry great piercing ability also. The user can manipulate the direction of the attack to further catch the enemy off guard. A durability level of 75 is required to withstand not dying as a result.

Name: Monkey King- Thunder Surge
Range: 20 Meters
Handseals: N/A
Speed: 80
Description: Monkey King Thunder Surge functions in the same way that the hidden shadow snake hands Jutsu does. The user will direct their palm in the way of the target, while watching up to ten monkey hands will raiton Chakra charging through them aim to seize the target in their grasp. The hands can extend and seem quite malleable making them even more effective. Once the arms catches their target they aim to immobilize said target by sending a constant surge of Raiton Chakra into the victim that can be harmful no doubt. The immobilizations works in stages. Those with 0-60 durability level is incapacitated for 2 posts. Those of 65-85 are immobilized for 1 post. Those above this threshold of pain can withstand the effects, albeit their body will feel numb for at least 1 post.

Last edited by Horus on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus (_)   My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Alrighty, changes made based on the Cbox conversation!

My Jutsus (_) - Page 3 Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down

My Jutsus (_)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3