Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
My Jutsus(Keep Open) I_vote_lcapMy Jutsus(Keep Open) I_voting_barMy Jutsus(Keep Open) I_vote_rcap 
Will
My Jutsus(Keep Open) I_vote_lcapMy Jutsus(Keep Open) I_voting_barMy Jutsus(Keep Open) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

My Jutsus(Keep Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

My Jutsus(Keep Open) Empty
PostSubject: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 7:56 am

Name:Shikotsumyaku: Clone
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:N/A
Range:20m from user
Handseals:N/A
Speed: User's speed stat
Description: This Is a technique that allows a Kaguya to create clones made of bones.
These bones can originate anywhere from the user except the head and neck. The clones are usually seen forming on the back of the user.
By altering their skeletal formation, the user is able to make bones grow from their body, these bones while coming out of the user's body will form a skeleton, the skeleton can resemble a human or an animal, and in some rare cases, the user can make the human-like skeleton to have a tail.
These bones are not capable of speech and will appear as skeletons, they cannot move more than 20m away from the user and are unable to perform techniques but they have the user's stat and they gain a +50durability(listed in the Kaguya clan app) and being Kaguya bones, which are very dense and sturdy, they receive a +15 in strength.

Name:Shikotsumyaku: Hands
Type:Taijutsu
Range:Self
Speed:
Description: This allows a Kaguya to grow out a hand from any part of their body(except the skull), the user can create as much bones as their chakra allows them, each hand requires D rank upkeep and D rank chakra to create and sustain.
These hands, unlike Kaguya bones, are very brittle and can be easily destroyed with the strength of a normal human(10) though it'll still sting, it is only used for handseals. The hand grown will only be in the form of a bone, no tissue or skin will cover it. The hands, if the user chooses can grow 15cm longer than the user's hands.

Last edited by darny on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 am

The clones can't have your full strength if they're only D rank. Water clone, a cannon tech, only allows 1/10th of the user's stats for the clones. Increase rank or decrease stats please.
Hands.. Eh.. Lemme see. They can perform handseals as well as have extreme durability and strength boost and extra range. Increase rank please.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:48 am

Done!!!
Increased the clones rank.
I nerfed the second ability
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 9:00 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:48 am

Hey, I want to ask if I can also use the hands to grip and hold stuff and punch with a strength of 10(normal human strength). Also, I want the two jutsus above to not require IC training to acquire I.e any Kaguya can acquire it. I also have a new tech for medical Kaguyas

Name:Shikotsumyaku: Healing
Type:Medical Ninjutsu/Shikotsumyaku
Range:self
Speed:
Description: This allows a Kaguya to release hormones that lie to the brain that a bone has been removed or pops out of a particular area of the body, according to the Kaguya's clan app that says that the area damaged or pierced when the bone is to released will be healed after one post applies to this.
Once the hormones and signals have been sent to the brain and the brain interprets it, the damaged area(probably by a kunai, bladed weapon or a technique) will heal after one post.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:19 am

Name:Bone hardening technique
Type:Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Element:
Range:0-80m from user
Speed: N/a
Description: This allows a Kaguya to have strong bones, this works by increasing the calcuim density in their skeletal formation or any bone which makes it stronger, giving it a +15 in durability or strength(anyone the user chooses). When this technique is used on a bone still attached to the user's body or the user's skeletal system, it is considered taijutsu, however, once it is not performed on a bone on the user's body, it is considered ninjutsu. The user can also share the +15 points granted by the technique to both their durability and strength e.g 8 to strength and 7 to durability

Name:Calcium Absorption
Type Iryo Ninjutsu
Range:Touch
Speed:
Description: When an opponent is in close range with the user, the Kaguya, being able to manipulate Calcium density will send their chakra into the opponent and extract a lot of calcium from their bones and joints to strengthen theirs. This reduces the opponent's durability and strength by 40. Due to the joints suffering on this two, the opponent receives a -20 in speed because they won't be able to run like they could before due to their joints not being able to work well.
The opponent receives a -20 in speed, however, they can still choose to run at their normal speed at the cost of their joints dislocating themselves after 2 posts however in the cost of those 2 posts, perception is reduced by 10 because of the state of the joints.
The user gains +30 strength and durability from this technique.
The opponent begins to gain their calcium back after 3 posts(opponent's post). Gaining a +10 to strength and durability till their durability and strength stats return to normal.
If an opponent's strength and durability isn't up to 40, they will have a 0 in both strength and durability. And it'll take longer for them to recover e.g the opponent has durability and strength stats to be 20, after having both go down to 0, after 3 posts, instead of gaining a +10 in strength and durability, he wouldn't have it until 2 more posts, where he will gain +10 after 5 posts and the last 10 after the 6th post. For a person with 10 in strength and durability, it'll take him 8 posts to recover.

Weakness: the opponent must be held for 3 seconds before this technique takes place, should the opponent have more than 0 ending their durability or strength stat e.g 15, 17, 11, 13 e.t.c, if the number is 0-4, then the number ranging from 1-4 will be granted to the opponent at the last post they get all their stats back but if it ranges from 5-9, it'll be granted to the user at an additional 1
Name:Shikotsumyaku:Spikes
RankVery Happy
Type:Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Range:Self-50m from user
Handseals:
Speed:
Description: This jutsu is classified as ninjutsu when used on a bone that is not in contact with the user, it is taijutsu when it is used on a bone in direct contaxy with the user.
This is done when the user applies chakra to any bone in his vicinity, this leads to spikes forming on the bone, creating a nasty surprise to anyone that is holding the bone. The spikes can grow 2Cm long,

Last edited by darny on Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:01 am

Name:Unsealing technique:Shuriken
Type:Fuinjutsu/Ninjutsu
Range:
Speed: +10 of user's speed+Weapons speed
Description:Using a piece of paper or a scroll with a
sealing formula on it, the user unseals a fixed
amount of stored shuriken and sends them
flying at a target. the shurikens by a skilled user, can be sent flying to different directions

Name:Unsealing technique:Paper snowstorm
Type:Fuinjutsu/Ninjutsu
Range:30m
Handseals:
Speed: +15 to user's speed stat
Description:
Using a piece of paper with a sealing formula
on it, the user generates thousands of little
paper-slices which engulf the target, robbing
them of their sight and enabling the user to
hide in their presence.
500ryo is needed to purchase each set of paper needed for the technique I.e if a person buys 2 sets, they can perform this tech 2 times

Name:Unsealing technique:Rainwater gate
Type:Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu
Range:
Handseals:Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Slam hand on the ground
Speed:
Description:
A form of summoning technique, bringing
forth a single gate sturdy enough to
withstand a taijutsu-attack by Rock Lee.
However, an explosive tag from behind is
able to destroy the gate. This is capable of enduring B rank attacks. But as stated below, an explosive tag or C rank katon technique that deals force will destroy it(which means that a katon that only burns without creating a bomb-like force or any type of pull or anything will need to be B rank)
Requires Summoning technique

Name:Temporary Paralysis Technique
Range:50m range or range of sight
Handseals:
Speed: 90
Description:
A technique that physically restrains an
opponent, as if the opponent had been tied in
invisible steel ropes. It debilitates the victim
for a short period of time, which allows the
user to either strike again, or take the target
into custody. This technique lasts for 2 posts on the opponent, This is a D-rank ninjutsu where
the intensity will vary greatly according to the
user's level of skill. The technique can also be
cast on every target at once, depending on the
user's skill, and won't fail a shinobi during
their missions.
*5ninjutsu:Can trap 10 opponents, can paralyse opponents by looking into their eyes
*4ninjutsu:Can trap 8 opponents, can paralyse opponents by looking into their eyes
*3ninjutsu:Can trap 6 opponents and can trap opponents by looking into their eyes
*2 ninjutsu:Can trap 4 opponents
*1ninjutsu:Can trap an opponent

Note: Works against opponents lower than one's rank, however, to use it on on someone that has the same ninja rank as the user, the opponent must have a strength of 46+ to break free
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Name:Sexy Technique
Range:Self
Handseals:Ram
Speed: N/A
Description:  
A variant of the Transformation Technique, the Sexy Technique transforms the user into a naked woman usually surrounded by clouds of mist at private areas, or in a bikini, typically with seductive posture. Naruto uses this technique to distract or win over men with sex appeal, with all successful attempts causing an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, while Konohamaru uses it to impress Naruto. Typically, the more perverted the victim, the greater their reaction will be.
Opponents that are highly perverted will have a strong nosebleed and may faint due to the sudden increase in the pressure of blood in their body.
Opponents with low sex appeal may not get a nosebleed, however, it is not easy for one to just keep one's eyes off a naked woman
Sexy technique doesn't work for girls, except they are lesbians.

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 12:37 am

• Requests: yes, hands can punch with 10 strength and hold stuff if you would like. Also, yes, they can be considered universally accessible to all Kaguya.
  • Healing: Does this heal only the bones?
  • Bone Hardening: Sure. Cannot stack.
  • Calcium Absorption: This should be a medical technique.
  • Spikes: Should be D rank. Should only apply to bones you are in contact with. Otherwise fine.
  • All Unsealing techniques: These all seem like they can be accomplished through either generic sealing/unsealing and/or Lightning Flash Blade Creation.
  • Temporary Paralysis: I think this is already in existence but I'll check to be sure.
  • Sexy Technique: Unnecessary, but sure. Approved.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:03 am

It can only heal wounds of magnitude that can be caused by removing bones and I don't think those wounds exceed 10m in diameter. Anything or wound bigger than won't be totally healed
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 6:48 am

Just a quick note if I may, I'd like to point out that of an opponent has a durability of around 61+ the Binding jutsu will have pretty much no effect.

Reason as to why:
61-75: You will be unharmed by C-rank attacks.

Also, the biggest bone in the body is a Femur, and that's at maximum about 43.2cm in diameter, so anything reaching bigger than that won't close. So lets talk in terms of damage and such....

Kunai, Senbon, and other small arms will heal as normal using this technique, however, any internal damage suffered will stay as the Kaguya repair pertains only to the skin. So no free organ repairs.

Carry on~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsus(Keep Open)   My Jutsus(Keep Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Jutsus(Keep Open)
Page 1 of 1