Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Village Perk System Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Village Perk System I_vote_lcapVillage Perk System I_voting_barVillage Perk System I_vote_rcap 
Will
Village Perk System I_vote_lcapVillage Perk System I_voting_barVillage Perk System I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Village Perk System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Village Perk System Empty
PostSubject: Village Perk System   Village Perk System Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:04 pm

On Shinobi World War we use a system known as The Village Perks system. This system is used to strengthen one's village through a variety of perks that your village leader can purchase. Each village has its own update section on the forum, that is where the village leader can and eventually must post their village's update sheet. This update sheet will contain a list of perks that village already has, as well as the amount of Ryo and Exp that village has. These perks can be purchased with Exp and Ryo which the village gains through the villagers of said village doing missions. The village gains 50% of whatever the missions pay. IE. Two villagers did 5 missions, totaling in 1000 Ryo and 1000 Exp. The village will gain 500 Ryo and 500 Exp to add to their funds. A few need to know things/rules about the system.

• Only a village leader (normally the Kage) can do these updates and make purchases with this system. In the event that a Kage has been offline for 2 weeks+ or has been using the system in an unfit way (for his or her own advantage) or the Kage hasn't done any updates/very necessary purchases and has the funds - Then the Anbu Captain of said village or one of the A ranked Jounin of said village can request permission from an admin to do the updates or purchases.
  • The updates must be done weekly, only counting the Ryo and Exp gained from missions within that week.
  • Updates can only be done on Saturdays and Sundays. Not doing one will result in the loss of said missions done in said week.
  • The leader can use said Ryo and Exp as they wish, however at own risk. Villagers have every right to attack their Kage, no matter the rank, if they deem the Kage unfit for the job. Using Ryo for your own use will require the villagers to find out ICly themselves about your corruption. Using Exp for your own corrupted use will automatically give the villagers knowledge about your corruption. These kinds of situations will be heavily monitored. Staff reserve the right to withdraw these automated knowledge of "corruption" from any and all villagers if they find the situation to be fair.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Village Perk System   Village Perk System Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Bank

• Bank (0): Each village starts with this type of bank. You have one homeless civilian keeping watch for a few bucks a day. Homeless Civilian [10 in all stats]
    Price: Free

• Bank (1): With this bank you have 2 Guards at a time guarding it 24/7. Each Guard has the Skill Points and Stats of a D rank shinobi. You may create them as NPC's and contribute said stats and Skill Points in whatever way you wish for said NPC Bank Guard.
    Price: 1000 Ryo

• Bank (2): With this bank you have 3 Guards at a time guarding it 24/7. Each Guard has the Skill Points and Stats of a C rank Shinobi. You may create them as NPC's and contribute said stats and Skill Points in whatever way you wish for said NPC Bank Guard.
    Price: 2000 Ryo

• Bank (3): With this bank you have 2 Guards at a time guarding it 24/7. Each Guard has the Skill Points and Stats of a B rank Shinobi. You may create them as NPC's and contribute said Stats and Skill Points in whatever way you wish for said NPC Bank Guard.
    Price: 3000 Ryo

• Bank (4): With this bank you have 2 Guards at a time guarding it 24/7. Each Guard has the Skill Points and Stats of an A rank Shinobi. You may create them as NPC's and contribute said Stats and Skill Points in whatever way you wish for said NPC Bank Guard.
    Price: 4000 Ryo

• Bank (5): With this bank you have 2 Guards at a time guarding it 24/7.
    Each Guard has the Skill Points and Stats of a S rank Shinobi. You may create them as NPC's and contribute said Stats and Skill Points in whatever way you wish for said NPC Bank Guard.
    Price: 5000 Ryo

Bank Rules: These Guards may only be used to protect your village's bank from being robbed. They are allowed to kill someone if they attempted to steal from the bank. Only if they attempted to do so and were caught. They have the same amount of jutsu as their level of bank. Meaning Bank (5) shinobi can have 5 any ranked jutsu. They may also have up to 3 of your village's free techniques (see village perk section; "Village Techniques").

Last edited by Shinsui on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Village Perk System   Village Perk System Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Village Techniques

This is one of our more valuable village perks. Through this line of perks your villagers will be able to gain techniques chosen by the Kage/Village Leader without any need to write up any training or a payment done in your updates, instead the village's funds will be used to pay for it in bulk. Anyone who is apart of said village will gain the techniques bought by the Kage/Village Leader. This means all new characters as well as already created characters. There are a few exceptions though;
If your character (after creation) has joined a new village, they will only gain techniques bought after they joined and not one bought before he/she joined the village.
If your character joins another village then they will no longer gain any more techniques bought by their previous village, they will however keep the ones they gained while being in said village.
The case can also vary from character to character and thus the staff reserve the right to deny you any gain of a technique if the situation deems it so. Such cases will be moderated by Admins only, any verdict made by a staff member who is not an Admin or higher will be void in these cases.
Your character may have the technique given by your village however if you do not have the necessary requirements to use it then it will be locked until you meet the requirements.
These techniques can be canon or custom, however if canon then it may not be from the limited list, if custom then you need the approval of the technique's creator.

• First Technique: This technique needs no payment, however it can only range from E-C ranked techniques.

• Second Technique: This technique's rank may be anything from E-B ranked.
    Price: 2000 Exp

• Third Technique: This technique's rank may be anything from E-A ranked.
    Price: 3000 Exp

• Fourth Technique: This technique's rank may be anything from E-S ranked.
    Price: 5000 Exp

• Fifth Technique: This technique's rank may be anything from E-S ranked.
    Price: 6000 Exp
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Village Perk System   Village Perk System Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Sensory Barrier

This barrier is placed around your village and allows your sensory squad to monitor your village and it's surroundings.

• Sensory Barrier(1): This barrier is free though still weak and only allows your sensory squad to notice a foreign chakra signature that is not being hidden in some way and only if this chakra signature has more than 400 Chakra. Sensory range is everywhere within the village up to and ending at the walls.

• Sensory Barrier(2): This barrier is strong enough to reach up to 100 meters outside the village walls. It can sense chakra signatures with 350 Chakra that are not being hidden in some way.
    Price: 2000 Exp

• Sensory Barrier(3): This barrier is strong enough to reach up to 200 meters outside the village walls. It can sense chakra signatures with 250 Chakra as well as sense through any means of Chakra Suppression methods that are B rank and lower.
    Price: 3000 Exp

• Sensory Barrier(4): This barrier is strong enough to reach up to 300 meters outside the village walls. It can sense chakra signatures with 150 Chakra as well as sense through any means of Chakra Suppression methods that are A rank and lower.
    Price: 5000 Exp

• Sensory Barrier(5): This barrier is strong enough to reach up to 400 meters outside the village walls. It can sense chakra signatures of any amount as well as sense through any means of Chakra Suppression methods of any rank, however not two S rank methods stacked on top of each other until the target enters the village.
    Price: 6000 Exp
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Village Perk System   Village Perk System Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am

Gate Guards

These guards patrol the walls and gates of your village. They can be used to intercept attackers or anyone else entering your village (with valid reason).

• Gate Guards(1): You have 2 gate guards active 24/7 patrolling the walls and village gates. Each guard is D ranked and has equivalent stats and skill points as well as starting Exp to use for technique purchases.
    Price: 1000 Ryo

• Gate Guards(2): You have 3 guards active 24/7 patrolling the walls and village gates. Each gate guard is C ranked and has equivalent stats and skill points as well as starting Exp to use for technique purchases.
    Price: 2000 Ryo

• Gate Guards(3): You now have 2 gate guards active 24/7 patrolling the walls and village gates. Each gate guard is B ranked and has equivalent stats and skill points as well as starting Exp to use for technique purchases.
    Price: 3000 Ryo

• Gate Guards(4): You have two gate guards active 24/7 patrolling the village walls and gates. Each gate guard is A ranked and has equivalent stats and skill points as well as starting Exp to use for technique purchases.
    Price: 5000 Ryo

• Gate Guards(5): You have two gate guards active 24/7 patrolling the village walls and gates. Each gate guard is S ranked and has equivalent stats and skill points as well as starting Exp to use for technique purchases
    Price: 6000 Ryo

Only the village Kage can play as the NPC guards. In case of the Kage's inactivity, the Anbu Captain may request permission to play as the NPC guards. Staff can also play the NPC guards if neither the Kage nor Anbu Captain are active at that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Perk System   Village Perk System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Perk System
Page 1 of 1