Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
the raiton in the sand (training) I_vote_lcapthe raiton in the sand (training) I_voting_barthe raiton in the sand (training) I_vote_rcap 
Will
the raiton in the sand (training) I_vote_lcapthe raiton in the sand (training) I_voting_barthe raiton in the sand (training) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

the raiton in the sand (training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

the raiton in the sand (training) Empty
PostSubject: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:09 am

training:

Last edited by Zevas on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:07 am

Zevas had made it a goal to drain a few jutsu that night. After meeting with a couple fellow shinobi earlier that day, Zevas' spirits were lifted and he wanted to make sure he was strong enough to protect them. The moon has rose high in the sky and its dim glow was cast across the land. Zevas was going to a special area he had set up, a training grounds that he had prepared outside of the walls of suna, but still close to the village. Zevas continued to said spot, then proceeded to stand in the middle of the set area. He had set up bait to attract beasts from all over the desert. Activating one of the trip wires, Zevas released the small bait scent, aimed to attract smaller lizards and scorpions. Zevas started building his chakra as he stood in the center of the bait pile, remembering a jutsu he had studied on and practiced. After kneading the chakra Zevas used his elemental transformation to turn the chakra to raiton, shooting it out his arms and into his hands. From he he proceeded to slam his hands on the ground, trying to spread the raiton out in all directions.
The sand rose a little bit, seeming to be bothered by underground tremors. Zevas pushed harder but all that happened was the the sand being rumbled from the influx of chakra. Zevas could see a mass influx of small creatures heading towards him. Zevas inhaled and built up chakra again, letting it roll inside his tenketsu so it seemed to boil. From here he again converted it to raiton, letting it roll around in his body, feeling the tingling sensation stir up in his body. The creatures moved closer and he could hear their sharp pincers gnashing at the air. Zevas pressed his hands to the ground, spreading his fingers out, letting his raiton chakra flow out and around him. He kept a grid like image in his mind, letting his chakra take form. A web of raiton started to form around Zevas, traveling across the ground, creating almost a barrier. The raiton fully extended out to ten meters around him, and just in the nick of time. The sand whipped around as the creatures of the night drew closer, kicking up clouds of dust and sand, creating a wall that surrounded Zevas on all sides.
The bugs were first, moving faster than the rest, leaping at the edge of the raiton grid, as if they could sense it, but the insects couldnt jump far enough. Landing in around two meters of where Zevas had been standing, the insects vaporized once they landed on the ground. The larger reptiles were next, running straight in at zevas, clamoring over each other to try and reach him, but it wasnt enough. The web of electricity surrounding him kept everything at bay as it touched the ground. Zevas could hear the sizzling of blood inside the creatures, some of them having their eyes popped from the over whelming heat from the electricity that filled their bodies. Zevas smiled as the grid faded away, looking at the vaporized victims of his jutsu.

WC=531
Lightning Release: Spider Web - trained
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:39 pm

After training the Lightning Release: Spider Web Zevas was only a quarter of the way through with what he had planned for the night, the smell of sizzling carapaces and scales surrounded him and drifted off into the night, attracting larger prey. The creatures could be heard in the distance, the beating of wings slamming down against the air to keep their heavy bodies gliding seamlessly. Zevas had to prepare for the next jutsu he was going to try and master, Lightning Rat Violent Quake. On the contrary to its name, it doesnt create rats of lightning, though the technique is tricky like one. Zevas had studied this technique trying to figure out the best way to do it, seeing as some had outside help and others had it used with other jutsu. It was all up to him to decide how it was going to be used now. Zevas started to build his chakra, performing the necessary hand seals in rapid succession, then releasing the jutsu. A small light emanated from Zevas, and that was it, the only thing it did was alert the creatures of Zevas' position.
The sand vultures started to caw, seeing live prey that they thought they would be able to feast on. Zevas didnt panic, as he had a back up plan just in case, but the jutsu he had jutsu mastered wasnt going to help him any in this situation being his attackers were coming from the air. Again Zevas built up his chakra, releasing it to no avail. "Discs, dammit, DISCS!" Zevas started to become frustrated as his attempts kept coming out empty handed. That was when a thought appeared in his mind. He was trying to force his chakra out in all directions, he had to narrow his release, concentrating on how thin discs are themselves. You cant fit a round peg in a square hole, so he had to change the shape of the hole and the peg! Zevas focused again, this time changing his procedure, instead of an all out release he narrowed his mind. Forming the hand seals Zevas proceeded to release his chakra, this time a thinner burst of raito  escaped him, and what followed was better than expected.
A flock of sand vultures were now dive bombing his position, a total of twelve, large, avian beasts aiming to pick the skin from his bones. Zevas released the jutsu, and the final attempt brought a smile to his face. Six discs of electricity shot out from his body, each roughly the size of a human torso but as thin as a single hair on someone's head. The discs flew into the air, spinning and arcing, following the birds. It was two vultures to one disc, two birds with one stone. Zevas watched as he focused, the discs slicing through the vultures, zapping them in the process, almost cauterizing their wounds closed. The vultures dropped to the ground, twitching from the electricity that stimulated their nerves. It seemed he was able to get the hang of another jutsu, being in peril made him work better with the rush of adrenaline.

WC: 522
trained-Lightning Rat Violent Quake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 pm

A deadly familiar smell creeped up into Voltaire's awareness from a distance, something that called out to him, made him hungry in several different ways, and made him start to hate himself a little bit just like he did when he was younger, which may very well have been a good thing saying as as of late he had become entirely too in love with himself. With not much hesitation, he began to follow the decadent and sinful scent, the scent of burnt flesh. It tempted him so powerfully and made him hate himself so much, but he had to run to it, or he felt he would lose himself, but he also knew that as he followed it, he had already lost who he was as a doctor, as a Sunagakure no Sato shinobi, as a man, and it left only the killer that the village had allowed him to become. He was sore from the missing eye and now in a much worse mood because he realized that he still was not strong enough to resist all of this, though on some level he did know that as a Shinobi he should be inspecting his country when he smelled crisped flesh, he also knew that deep down that was not his true purpose.

When he got to where he smelled the flesh he saw a man using control over lightening to try to turn this to the Storm country, home of the Village hidden in the Glass. He understood now that he had found another high level Shinobi, whom he was pretty sure was from the same village as himself, training some Jutsu. When he got a bit closer he recocgnized the man as Zevas, a fellow Jounin of the village. Being fond of the military might of the village, enjoying a good light show, and being in depserate need to let off some steam after being entirely wrecked by an upstart Chuunin tattle tale just because he was merciful for the first time in his miserable life, he decided to play with this person, if he'd have him. He reached into his coat and pulled out his only two combat ready puppets which he kept pressed up against his person under the heavy white coat. It was not comfortable, but it was nice to always know that he was armed and be extremely and immediately aware if they were somehow taken away from his possession. He tossed the couple foot insects known as the Twin Wasps up into the air and then started to thread out some chakra from the tips of his fingers of his right hand to both catch them before they hit the sand beneath him and bring them to life, with their wire and film wings flapping like mad to keep them afloat in the hot air. The heat of the air actually assisted them, because heat rises and the heat is under their wings.
"How about I," the stingers of the Twin Wasps pointed at the stranger with a twitch of only two fingers on Voltaire's right hand, "make this training session a little bit more interesting for you?" One of the Twin wasps flew, buzzing towards Zevas with the stinger still pointed outwards for the first half, then starting to charge headfirst as it got to the space directly between the two. On the off chance he didn't dodge Voltaire was hardly interested in angering the council again.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:08 am

Zevas had been rubbing his arm, preparing to start training on his next jutsu when the sound of someone running on the sand had caught his ears. He looked up and in the direction from the sound, the moon giving enough light for a figure to be made out. The figure was clad in white, and as soon as it neared Zevas smiled, realizing it was someone he actually knew. It was a fellow suna jounin, head of their medical corps here in the village, voltaire. As voltaire neared Zevas noticed something pecular, that the man had blood around one eye. It wasnt so much he could see what it was as more he could smell it, the smell of fresh blood drying. Zevas thought about the events he had heard from the village earlier that day, and it looked like Voltaire didnt get just a slap on the wrist. The sand was a harsh place and that was for sure. Zevas was going to speak, but the look on Voltaire's face was one of understanding and in need. It seemed the man was going to help Zevas with his training. Zevas had to prepare himself, he was being put in a battle ready situation where anything could happen and that was the best thing he could get right now.
At that, Zevas was right. Voltaire threw out his infamous puppet wasps, using his special chakra strings to catch them, having them hover above the ground. Zevas started to build chakra in his arm, waiting for the man to attack. He saw voltaire twitch his fingers, ever so slightly, but one trained to the level he was noticed it. That was when it happened, one of the wasps flickered in the moon light as it shot forward, aiming for Zevas chest. Zevas himself sidestepped out of the way of the wasp, aiming a flexed hand to jab at the wasp. Zevas tried releasing his built up chakra in his jab, and what happened was pitiful. A small spark emanated from Zevas fingers, bouncing off of the metal puppet as Zevas jabbed the puppet, knocking it sideways. Zevas grimaced and jumped backwards, realizing he needed more time, being able to focus and allow his chakra to flow out from his hand and not shoot out. The metal construct would bounce away but Zevas was sure that the medical puppet master would turn quick on his heels.
"It seems you've gotten sluggish with your puppets voltaire." Zevas started to build up chakra again, building it up in his arm. Zevas wasnt going to cheat as Voltaire was helping him train his jutsu. Zevas was letting his chakra continue to build, to fill his arm over the limit, letting the brim over fill. "Youre going to need to do better than that, silly man." Zevas decided to run forward towards voltaire, knowing the the main weakness of a puppet user was their lack of close quarters combat. By now Voltaire would be following Zevas with the previous puppet while trying to pull a pincer with his other, and Zevas didnt like the idea of being stuck with two large needles from both ends. Zevas slowed his speed, thinking ahead of time so he would place himself perfectly in the middle of the puppets, and would reach up, allowing his chakra to over fill and flow through his arm, creating an arc from his hand, flowing up and attacking both wasps.
If Voltaire kept his other wasp at his side, Zevas would continue the charge, bringing his arm up to his chest, looking at Voltaire in his one eye. It must suck to have to focus on multiple things with only one eye, and Zevas wondered if it was his more or less dominant eye. Once Zevas would near Voltaire he would swing his arm out, stepping to the opposite side of the metallic wasp, to the empty side of Voltaire. An arc of lightning would flow out from his hand, attacking the wasp next to voltaire, and then wrapping around in a spiral formation to attack the wasp that would be following up from the rear. If either of his attack methods were to fail, Zevas would be prepared, ready to dodge or attack in any direction.

WC: 714
trained: Lightning Strike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:41 am

Voltaire was extremely excited when he saw Zevas strike his darling wasp, and licked his chops a little as he began to realize that this little spar would be more interesting than he had original assumed. A spar between Jounin is like a death match between normal shinobi, he had reminded himself in that moment. He also decided to simulate a death match based moment when he saw the spark strike at his precious mechanical beast. He had recently been greatly handicapped but he had no intentions on allowing it to slow him down, earn him any pity that would in any way effect the fighting here, or even distract him now that he was in the zone. Wanting to make very clear to his comrade that he was still in the business of being a dangerous shinobi, he made the Twin Wasp that Zevas hit release the long stinger, blasting it out in unbelievable speed in comparison to anything that Voltaire Hayashi himself, or even one of his insects, was capable of. Voltaire of course, meant no harm to one of the few people he still considered a friend of his, so he aimed the stinger to blast into the sand between Zevas' feet and cause a splash of the sediment all around. It would reach possibly high enough to blind him, but unless he looked down to observe then that was highly unlikely.

As Zevas ran towards Voltaire one of the wasps moved directly in front of him and the other fluttered down to the ground to retrieve and re attach its stinger before chasing after Zevas again. I really need to stop fighting people who know things about anything, he thought to himself as he saw Zevas charging forward, trying to get up into his weak spot. He had several thoughts, he could temporarily let his puppets drop so that he could take Zevas on evenly by pulling out a Chakra scalpel, but he did not want to shred a good pal to ribbons over a sparring match, and the other Jutsu that he had in mind would be a massive drain of chakra, as well as deal an unprecedented amount of damage to Zevas. As he had been forced to repeat several times in his time at the academy, he once more said aloud as he began to act on a different plan,
"We are all friends here, and friends do not destroy the nervous systems of other friends!" Voltaire let go of the chakra based reins on his puppets for a moment to form some quick hand signs. It went tiger, boar, ox, dog, then snake. In an instant he warped from being directly in front of Zevas' charge and about to take some unfortold degree of damage, to being a few feet behind him watching him attack one of the Twin Wasps again. He was about to rethread his chakra strings when he looked over to his left, having heard a noise. At first he could not see what had caused the noise, and was greatly irritated, realizing that this lack of an eye would start to cause a real problem in combat based situations. He turned his whole head to see a giant with two pincers, a stinging tail, and a horrid exoskeleton coming right at the both of them. Voltaire sighed and said, "Either this is the worst day in my life or this is your karma for calling my puppetry sluggish!" After he said it Voltaire took a moment to realize how entirely arrogant he sounded, then shrugged, deciding that he could live with it.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:23 pm

The first thing that had happened was the first wasp had fired a stinger at Zevas, and he noticed that Voltaire aimed the stinger to blast into the sand between Zevas' feet and cause a splash of the sediment all around him, creating almost a smoke screen, but Zevas had his arm lifted up, allowing him to block the dirt from going into his and blinding him. It didnt matter, because Zevas could smell Voltaire, he could smell the sweat coming from his skin, his pungent odor caused by the heat of the desert they were in even though it was in the middle of the night. As Zevas reached Voltaire as he formed some quick hand signs. It went tiger, boar, ox, dog, then snake and In an instant he warped from being directly in front of Zevas' charge and about to take some unfortold degree of damage, to being a few feet behind him watching him attack one of the Twin Wasps again. It was no matter as Zevas' initial attack would start to wrap around to hit the spot that would now be where Voltaire would be standing, but he stopped the attack and let it dissipate. There was some noise in the distance and Voltaire must have heard it to as he stopped as well. Then there was a rumbling in the sand, starting out as a small tremor, lightly shaking the sand, and then growing into almost an earthquake type magnitude. There was some odd screeching, and then Zevas saw where it was coming from as two large pincers emerged from the sand, followed by an ugly face, a large torso, and a giant curved tail with a large and poisonous needle at the end of it. It was a large sand scorpion, one that had to have been attracted by the commotion both Zevas and Voltaire had caused. A creature so large it could swallow either of the men whole. That was when Voltaire would blame the karma on Zevas, saying it was his fault and not the Doctor's as always.
"Always putting the blame on others still, i see." Zevas would call out to Voltaire as he started to run to the opposite side of the scorpion. He had one more jutsu he had practiced, one more he had to finish training and it was going to be the strongest one yet. Zevas started to build chakra in his body as he dodged the scorpions pincers, the creature slamming them down on the sand and creating dustly geysers that shot high into the air. Zevas did his best to dodge the smaller legs as well as the large scorpion's tail as the creature almost flailed to attack both of the jounin. Zevas would notice Voltaire fighting his own fight, escaping with his life as he used his metallic insects to fend off the attacks from the large one. Zevas would jump up, landing on one of the pincers, and leaping straight into the air. Zevas would extend his arms and release the pent up chakra inside of his body, but it wasnt enough as a few small bolts came from his hands, bouncing off of the hard carapace of the scorpion, creating no more than some small discoloration of the shell. Zevas would land on the back of the scorpion, pulling out a kunai and started fending off of the attacks from the scorpions tail. Zevas would dodge right and block left, dodge left and block right. One small prick from that stinger and he was a goner, so Zevas jumped off of the back of the scorpion, landing on the side he was originally on as he started to build up his chakra again. He started thinking how could pull off what he was going to do as well as analyzing the scorpions weaknesses. He would hae to attack the insect at its joints, since they were less armored compared to the rest of its body. Zevas kept his arms rigid as he ran up the side of the scorpions tail. Zevas jumped off of the scorpions tail, releasing his chakra in the form of raiton, becoming a miniature lightning storm as lightning shot from his hands, bolts flying down and striking the scorpion. The bolts trailed all over the scorpion, piercing its thick hide and attacking its joints, frying it on the inside. Zevas did his best to avoid Voltaire, landing on the ground next to the scorpion. Zevas smiled, finishing his deed. He tipped a couple fingers off of his head at voltaire, signalling his leave.

WC: 766
trained: Name: Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:50 am

When the beast approached Voltaire was glad only that he was not caught entirely unaware and rethreaded his chakra to recapture his mechanical insects known as the Twin Wasps and bring them back up into the air, where he could use them for their true purpose. The scorpion, before directing most of its attention towards Zevas, launched its tail several times towards Voltaire who immediately responded by countering it with blows from the of his Twin Wasps, each striking back at the same time, to successfully parry each blow without any real trouble or danger being brought upon himself. His right hand guided them to stay close to it as he started to step back, doing a bit of mental math about the stinger and how far he'd have to stay away from it to know for sure that his worst day would not prove to be his last day as well. He chuckled and shouted over to the now very busy Zevas,"How is it my fault that somebody else always manages to be so very wrong before I can make a single mistake? It's all about opportunity!" After having mentioning opportunity, Voltaire Hayashi decided to expand the opportunities of both of them living by having his Twin Wasps land on the stingers and wrap their hard, metal bodies around the tip while Zevas was perched on the back of the beast, as to make sure that even if his comrade was struck he would not be pierced or poisoned by the horrible arachnid. Once the creature was effectively cooked, and that smell that had originally drawn Voltaire to the scene now filled the air, he went to retrieve his Twin Wasps who were thrown off of the scorpion by the sheer force of Zevas attack. They lay on either side of the beast, and always the cautious one, he picked them up by the film of their wings when he began to carry them away, not wanting to be electrocuted. "That was fun!" he shouted as he began to walk away as well.

Post Info:

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the raiton in the sand (training)   the raiton in the sand (training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the raiton in the sand (training)
Page 1 of 1