Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] I_vote_lcapKira Yoshikage[Sp.J] I_voting_barKira Yoshikage[Sp.J] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] I_vote_lcapKira Yoshikage[Sp.J] I_voting_barKira Yoshikage[Sp.J] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Empty
PostSubject: Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J]   Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] VNN2xyv

Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] 0OeODz3
Name: Kira Yoshikage
Nickname: Killer Bee
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] GWSdYHs
Height: 5"11
Weight: 156 pounds
Appearance: Appearance: For all intents and purposes, Kira looks as unique as the generic background anime character. His face isn't the most prettiest in the world, sitting on the fine line between average and good looking. Kira's eyes are as green as the leaves during a fresh spring, always perceptive and analyzing something. Despite nearly no Taijutsu training besides the basics given in the academy, Kira's body is well. He sports the type of figure that many other people dream of, although since he is well trained the bulk doesn't hinder his speed at all. Kira has a six pack, firm and prominent. His legs, just like the rest of his body, look strong despite no Taijutsu training. The hair on his head is blonde just like the celebrities on television, plus it is short. His build is quite athletic.

Kira doesn't have a set outfit, believing that to be borderline retarded for anyone who wants to be a shinobi. Thus, he uses any outfit necessary for the situation at hand. Even his headband varies in its location, although he usually has it on his forehead. Kira's voice is slightly deeper then usual, but he doesn't suffer from a monotone voice, having a full range of emotions to choose from. He also seems to always have some type of weapon in his hand, stemming from his general paranoia about things. To Kira, everything must be kept in order, and even the slightest of things make him go crazy, which is why he dresses extremely tidy. Out of all the outfits he wears, he prefers suits the most, because they're comfortable and stylish.
Despite how damaged and broken his mind is, he still cares about fashion which is why you'll never catch him with something that looks like he got it out of a garbage can.
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: B
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] IVLimad
Personality: Teetering just on the edge between sane and insanity, Kira obviously isn't your normal shinobi. His paranoia, combined with a few unpleasant experiences, has led him to have an extreme dislike for his own village, and he plans to become a missing ninja just to get away from it all. Any ninja from his village are all met with a facade to trick people into thinking everything is alright up in that head. In actuality, he would love nothing more then to slaughter everyone he encounters, just for the injustices that he felt was done to him. He frequently hears voices in his head, always telling him what to do, although he's usually good at ignoring them. At times, he is consumed by these voices, bent to there will.

Because of his hatred for his village, it has led to him with an intense paranoia. The slightest of movements can set Kira off, causing him to kill whoever triggered him. However, this paranoia is very useful in battle, but obviously not very good in social situations. This is partially the reason why he stays alone, his lack of trust for anyone making it very hard for him to create any allies. His paranoia also leads him to make sure he's prepared for anything, gathering notes on potential enemies so he can always have the upper hand. Even the leaders of the village are subject to this.

Even though he is a mess socially, and can be seen as a wacky nutjob, he still has his likes. For example, his favorite past time is actually reading. Of course, he has his preferences in books as well. Preferring fiction over nonfiction, mostly because he believes real life is shit, he likes reading about fantasy books the most. Secondly, he's a big fan of explosives..very big. In fact, he often receives sexual stimulus from watching things explode. They're also the only type of nonfiction books he likes. Third, he enjoys experimenting with his seals.

Because he views his life as a piece of shit, he is very suicidal, although he doesn't have the guts to do something like hang himself. Instead, he feels like he has to go out in a blaze of glory just like an explosion, a death in battle fitting that. However, he is very disgruntled that he seems to come back from missions mostly fine, and wishes he could come across someone that could end his life.

In combat, he is essentially what a ninja should be: Quick, quiet, and to the point. Honor and such trivial things like the sort mean nothing to him, and he usually takes the most easy and efficient way out. When forced to do a direct battle, however, he uses tactics that others may consider low, such as taunts and attacks "below the belt." This is because, with all of his friends and family dead, he has nothing left to live for and honor is dead to him.
Character History: At a young age, Kira wasn't the most stellar of kids. Even before joining the academy, he was always getting bullied by the others, and that was in fact, his motivation to becoming a ninja, so he would have the power to protect himself. A selfish desire, but one most people could understand. Born to two loving parents who made a decent salary, they approved of the boy's dreams to become a solider of the village, allowing him entrance into the academy at the age of seven. Needless to say, to some kid who didn't even have a clue of the ninja life, it smacked him upside the head hard.

In the academy, he was barely passing, often in the lower end of the class academics wise. However, as the teachers noted, he was pretty good at teamwork and always seemed to maintain some type of weird positivity. Because most regarded him as some type of wimp, he never really made any friends, and was bullied constantly. Despite the hell that the academy put him through, he would never give up on his dream. That was essentially his Nindo, and with the thought of seeing his parents happy and finally getting respect from the world, that motivated him to keep trying even more.

At the age of thirteen, he graduated, although barely. He was quite the unremarkable ninja besides his above average chakra control, and if you were to put it in anime terms, he would be one of those background characters that got killed off pretty easily. In simpler words, fodder. But, with enough teamwork with his equally as remarkable Genin and simple Jounin, and enough missions completed, the trio of ninja all were promoted to the rank of Chuunin. For now, things were looking pretty good in his life despite how unremarkable he was. Other people, at this point, were just too edgy for Kira to handle.

However, despite having achieved his dream and making his parents happy, he still wasn't satisfied. He felt that he would get even more respect if he trained, so that's exactly what he did, putting his chakra control to good use. Feeling a certain draw to the art of Fuinjutsu, that was what he learned, getting better at it at an astounding rate. During that period of training, he cried a lot, because he had finally found his calling and knew he wouldn't be just some other ninja.

A few years later, he became a Special Jounin. Days became weeks as he slowly, but surely honed his skills and completed missions for the village, becoming a respected member of Kirigakure: someone you could rely on. However, like it did in what seemed like every ninja's life, mistress Tragedy struck, and she wasn't taking any prisoners. Coming back to his home, he found his parents dead in what seemed like a home invasion. For someone who had a very good relationship with them, he was devastated and fell into a depression. It was made even worse when the council told him they were executed under suspicions of treason, and later found out to be innocent. After this, his mind took an even darker spiral, leading to his hatred for Kirigakure. But as a ninja, he was expected to act, and so he did, keeping these feelings to himself until he figured out what he could do with himself.

Back to top Go down
Raion

Raion

Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J]   Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kira Yoshikage[Sp.J]
Page 1 of 1