Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Dominick Trench Knives I_vote_lcapDominick Trench Knives I_voting_barDominick Trench Knives I_vote_rcap 
Will
Dominick Trench Knives I_vote_lcapDominick Trench Knives I_voting_barDominick Trench Knives I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Dominick Trench Knives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Dominick Trench Knives Empty
PostSubject: Dominick Trench Knives   Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Name: Zeus & Hades
Type: Chakra Blades/Trench Knife
Materials:Made from a special metal that can be infused through "chakra flow" with elemental chakra or even Yin–Yang chakra to produce added effects.
Visual Description:
Visual:
Ability: Ability to be coated in any kind of chakra nature.
-When infused with yin-natured chakra, they can easily pierce anyone's shadow causing them to be immobilized.
-When infused with fire-natured chakra, they can easily cause burning damage by being pierced or struck with any point.
-When infused with wind-natured chakra, they can easily pierce and cut through stone and even metal. The knives' sharpness and effectiveness can also be maximised if the person has better control of their chakra.
-When infused with water-natured chakra, they can easily pierce fire style techniques, and utilized the same effects as wind chakra in environments with great amounts of water.
-When infused with lightning-natured chakra, the cutting ability of the blades are enforced with an paralyzing effect upon contact with metal , water surface or human skin.
-When infused with earth-natured chakra, the chakra coat, makes the blade more of a blunt style usage.
Cost: 300 ryo?
Requirements: The requirments to wielding this weapon is simple:
- No Other weapon can be used while these are active
- No Handseals can be conducted, strictly a Taijutsu weapon
-Capable with the Flying Swallow Technique

Weakness:
Basic system weakness, C-Ranks+ Immune to abilities, except Wind is in play B-Rank+

Dominick Trench Knives Tumblr_nf1zktKrG61tmp0dno1_500

Last edited by Hideaki on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Dominick Trench Knives   Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Dominick Trench Knives   Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Edited, Nice Suggestion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominick Trench Knives   Dominick Trench Knives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominick Trench Knives
Page 1 of 1