Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] I_vote_lcapBandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] I_voting_barBandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] I_vote_lcapBandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] I_voting_barBandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo]   Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Mission Details:

It was just a little afternoon when Dominick was called by the council about a urgent job that required a level-headed shinobi to complete. As he was handed the paper-work, he skimmed through most of the witness complaints, when he stopped on an article describing bandits, scaring away locals. He kindly placed the folder of documents back onto the desk, and said "I'll be back by three". He didn't need to give them a formal "Yes" they knew the kind of man he was, and he wouldn't go back on his word. Dominick was already dressed for a mission, so he made his way to the gate, putting on his white mime mask. No one questioned his motives while using it, they knew everyone had a reason for doing something. His reason wasn't to strike fear, but to protect his face in the case that they come back and last known blood relative would be deceased....his mother.

It was about half past one as Dominick, crept in the treeline following a drunken bandit most likely on his way to his camp site to greet his buddies. He knew from experience it would be best to take this man out, once he had sights on the bandits. The drunken one, kept falling over branches, and walking into trees. It was so pathetic, Dominick didn't want to hurt him, he'd allow this one to flee with the others that he scared away. no more than a few minutes later, more voice & laughter could be heard as a group of diverse men drunk beer & polished their weapons. The man that Dominick tailed had fallen down at the entrance knocked out cold. He made sure his mask was on tight to avoid his face being shown and descended into the camp site.

He descended a few meters infront of the fallen drunk, in plain sight for all the bandits to see. The atmosphere changed from the party scene to a blood-thirsty swamp of men. "Oi Kid wtf are you doing? Get outta here before you get hurt!" , "Ehhhhh You deaf or sum? Get lost before i make you!". The main one making the insults proceeded to walk towards Dominick, slightly tipsy as he began to swing his hatchet around attempting to scare him away. "Aye Kid, Get Lost before it's too late", Dominick stood there emotionless, staring down the man swinging around his weapon like an idiot. His rage buildt up to the point, that he throw his weapon directly at Dominick, yet his aim seemed to be disoriented as the blade flew right past Dominick, without him flinching or moving out of the way. As the hatchet passed his ear, he dashed forward at 18 m/s , throwing his hands behind the head of his attacker, and launched his knee cap into his face. After releasing his grip, he pushed himself into the air, watching his first victim fall to the ground. 3 bandits rose grabbed spears as the others stood back watching as a random shinobi, assaulted grown men to the point that it was embarrassing. As he landed the first spear user tried to penetrate his rib cage, Dominick used both of his palms and shattered the wooden spear leaving him defenseless. He sent a series of kicks to crushing the enemies rib cage completely, causing death before he hit the ground. As he looked up from the two bodies, he seen the last enemy throw his weapon away running along in the woods, as did the others. Dominick crouched down, checking the body of his victim looking for any identification. They weren't shinobi, and the didn't seem to come from a village. He was a man of honor, he had finished the requirements of the mission now it was his turn to pay his respects. It was only a bit past 2, he had enough time to be back before he was accused of missing. As the next 10 mins passed, he lit candles and covered the bodies of his victims, and made his way back to the village. "Time for the Prodigy to Return", popping a lollipop into his mouth.

As he began to walk back to the village, very often he would hear rustling coming from the bushes around him. He didn't think of it as much, just an animal playing around until, he felt an approaching head source from behind him. "Katon Release: Phoenix Storm", a voice with such power was heard behind him, as he turned around to see a flaming bird coming his way. There wasn't much he could do on the narrow path he was on, except he jumped into the air landing behind the attack as it passed. He made eye contact with the Ninjutsu user, as he prepared more handseals. He was generally slow, as Dominick dashed forward, almost reachin his target when...."Katon Release: Flame Running Beast Technique". A giant make-shift tiger created from flames started its assault coming his way. He had never seen a running beast technique from another element, he had only seen it utilizing lightning. Dominick leaped toward a tree, and propelled off as he darted for the Shinobi, crashing his foot into the chest of his enemy. The enemies chest seemed to cave in as Dominick's foot made contact, Dominick checked to see if he would get up, but for the next several minutes he just laid there. As Dominick walked past his body laid there, nothing moved and Dominick was dumb enough not to check. He didn't get but 4 meters away when two small sand hands restricted his feet from moving any further. His target was up once again, in the middle of wielding more hand seals. Two clones appeared right next to him, as they began to utilize medical ninjutsu. Dominick was only able to break free his Right left, as he used it to crushed the hand on his left. It was already too late, as he turned around two legs from both sides of him appeared, knocking his body backward only to struck with a palm in his back, as a wave of chakra pierced through his body. Dominick fell to the floor coughing up alittle blood not expecting the combination of the Shinobi. The man grabbed Dominick by his hair and pulled upward making his ear come closer to his mouth. "You think You can go and destroy my camp site? Kill my brothren?", Dominick didn't mind the words. The face of his attacker was the same drunken man that he let live. He reached to snatch Dominicks mask off, but something clicked inside of Dominick. He grabbed the man by his head flipping him over his own shoulder, and proceeded to snap his neck. He brought himself to his feet, limping away toward the not so distant village, arriving in the council building within the next 30 mins. It was only 7 more minutes before the clock struck 3, and Dominick just gave them a glare.

W.C 1170
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo]   Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Link this in your update shit for it to be reviewed.
Back to top Go down

Bandit Camp ! [Mission,Solo]
Page 1 of 1