Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Jutsu Ranking Thread I_vote_lcapJutsu Ranking Thread I_voting_barJutsu Ranking Thread I_vote_rcap 
Will
Jutsu Ranking Thread I_vote_lcapJutsu Ranking Thread I_voting_barJutsu Ranking Thread I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Jutsu Ranking Thread

Go down 
+11
Conceited
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Webmaster
darny
Takeshi Uchiha
Will
Neah Senju
Alice~
Zevas
Early Man
V
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Jutsu Ranking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Post here for staff to register/approve unranked canon jutsu. All you have to do is put up a link of your desired jutsu to Naruto Wikia or post your jutsu in template form.
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:39 am

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Cloth_Binding_Technique
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 2:11 am

Name: Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
Type: Nin
Element: Raiton
Range: 20m
Handseals: Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Bird → Tiger → Ram → Tiger
Speed: 60
Description: The user extends both arms, releasing a high discharge through both palms, targeting multiple opponents simultaneously. It is possible to increase the power using this technique in combination with a water source.
Jutsu Ranking Thread 320px-Raiton_Sand%C4%81boruto

Name: Lightning Release: Spider Web
Range: 10m
Handseals: Dog → Dragon → Rat → Ram
Speed: extends at 40
Description: After kneading chakra in the body and converting it to lightning, the user places their hand on the ground which creates a surge of electricity which originates from them and spans out around the user creating a web of electricity around them. Anyone caught within this web is electrocuted by the lightning's effect.
Jutsu Ranking Thread 320px-Amigumo1

Name: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
Range: 15m
Handseals: Monkey → Ox → Boar → Tiger
Speed: 40
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks of electricity which home in on the targets. The disks cannot make ninety degree turns.
Jutsu Ranking Thread 320px-Lightning_Rat_Tremor

Name: Lightning Strike
Range: 5m
Handseals: Tiger → Snake → Dog
Speed: 70
Description: The user creates an electric current that can hit multiple individuals at the same time. Furthermore, it can extend incredible distances and can avoid obstacles.
Jutsu Ranking Thread 320px-Electric_Attack
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Cloth Binding Technique: This is already ranked on the canon list as a B-rank jutsu.

Thunderbolt: B-rank.

Spider Web: C-rank

Lightning Rat Violent Quake: C-rank

Lightning Strike: B-rank

Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:26 pm

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Sticky_Earth_Drop
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Earth_Corridor
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Earth_Flow_River
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Earth_Flow_Spears
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Earth_and_Stone_Bamboo_Shoot
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Fissure
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Mud_Body_Technique
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Mutability
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:35 pm

template them please
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:37 pm

All you have to do is put up a link of your desired jutsu to Naruto Wikia or post your jutsu in template form

It says or .-. y I gotta do the work for Jutsu I might not even want if they are ranked weirdly?

Edit: how would I even make em right, with range and stuff without having the ranks ~_~
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:46 pm

exactly. What you put for speed and range depends on how we rank it
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:03 am

.-. guess we are ignoring the fact it says I can just link them or put them in the template.

Name: Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Doton
Handseals: Dog->Serpent->Rat->Bird
Description: The user creates a 15m circular opening in the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Range: 10m in Diameter
Handseals: Snake
Description: This technique causes the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape. Can be spawned anywhere within 25m from the user.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Range: 15m
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: 35
Description: After forming the needed hand seal, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Range: Can be formed within 20m of user
Handseals: Bird
Speed: 15
Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape it into spikes that protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density. Spikes reach up 1m high.

Name: Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot
Range: Can hit targets centered 25m away
Handseals: Dog->Dragon->Horse
Description: This technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions in an attempt to skewer the opponent making it harder to evade. Spikes can be 5m long
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:21 am

Name: Execution By Kiss
Element:
Range: contact
Handseals: none
Speed:
Description: This ability allows the user to absorb all of an opponent's chakra and techniques by kissing them, allowing the user to possess multiple elemental affinities, as well as enforcing the ones they already have and gaining access to all of their victim's techniques that they are able to learn(combat tier wise with that element they absorb). After the user is done absorbing their target's chakra, they could steal their soul. This technique could also be used to determine what elemental affinities the target has by licking or sniffing them.

Due to one body being unable to handle so much chakra, the user would have to distribute the chakra they absorb into multiple bodies, and use Colour Course Change to switch to another if needed. The bodies can be any corpses, even the ones killed with this technique. The user can only store the chakra they absorb for two topics, before needing to transfer it to a body, giving them ample time to find a corpse or body to seal it in, if they do not they will have no choice but to expel the absorbed chakra losing that element. The bodies need only to be sealed in the color course change scroll to be changed to look like the user, and able to house the chakra absorbed from this technique. Note that the user can store the first elemental chakra they steal into their original body. All corpses used must be either pc corpses or npcs controlled by others.

The body instilled with the absotbed chakra can then use all jutsu of the person whom the chakra was taken from for that element taken. While having chakra stolen by this jutsu, the victim is paralyzed, but the target can fight back if they have a higher ninjutsu or taijutsu tier than the person using the technique or a higher chakra pool. Due to being able to only copy elemental jutsu, not neutral jutsu such as rasengan, jutsu that are dependent on neutral jutsu, such as rasenshuriken, cannot be learned either. The bodies if given a raw advanced element can only hold one advanced element(ex explosion, magnet)

In order to learn a Normal Element such as doton, fuuton, etc, it takes three post.(The targets post included) For an advanced element, 1,500 words must be done within the post period of elemental absorbing, if the user wants to steal the target's soul it will take an addition post. Each body has its own jutsu letting the user have access to different techniques, the user can switch to any bodies in the scroll that are stored with the color course change technique outside of battle.

In battle the user can only have two bodies with them to switch to at any given time while they can store any number in their scroll, this lets them have multiple option, but in combat they are forced to only choose 2. When the user switches bodies they will take on properties of the other body resembling if they never took damage at all from the start, except for the user's hair, which will be the only thing that is the same between all bodies, healing there injuries by switch, If a damaged body is stored it will heal after 5 posts, as long as it is not taken out of the scroll again within those 5 posts, if it is the number of posts needed to heal the body resets. Once the element of a target is drained the body will get there element and techniques that will be set in stone unless the user can kiss others with the same elements to build up that bodies techniques.

This technique can also be used not only to steal one element but also to take one's chakra. If used for this purpose, a target's element cannot be stolen, instead the user will take 70 chakra from the target per post of kissing (max four posts). The extra chakra is stored into the hair of the user which they can use half of to increase their personal chakra pool, The extra chakra stays with the user of this Technique unless their hair is destroyed. Because of the user's soul now being stored in their hair all exp and wc costs for training hair based techniques are halved and their capabilities in battle are considered one rank higher.

The user of this technique essentially becomes immortal as they no longer require a body to live and can inhabit bodies that are already dead allowing them to remain a certain age forever without the needs of most humans. Though this is only as long as their hair remains in tact.

Name: Color Course change
Element:
Range: Self
Handseals:
Speed:
Description: Because the user's soul is stored in their hair they are able to switch their consciousness and soul between the several bodies to give them life. Upon activation the users chakra is projected outwards to form a color shifting barrier in the form a scroll like form that spirals around them. The scroll fully obscures the user's body making a concealed space around them, allowing the user to switch bodies at the speed of their had seal tier plus 20. The sealed space has defenses dependent on the user's tier in ninjutsu
1- D rank Defense
2- C rank Defense
3- B rank Defense
4- A rank Defense
5- S rank Defense.
The space fades after the first post, revealing the new body of the user, created through execution by kiss.

This technique is also used to seal the corpses used for the technique, whenever the user wants to seal a body their chakra will project outwards to form this scroll, that will wrap around and seal the target within it, changing their body to look like the user, and allowing them to be able to house the chakra absorbed by the Execution by kiss technique.

This technique is free to anyone with the Execution by Kiss technique, as both are needed to perform the abilities of the justu.

Name: Mult-shadow clone technique
Type Ninjutsu
Element:
Range: Anywhere in the same country as the user
Handseals: Clone Seal
Speed: Clones move at user's speed
Description: oves at same speed as user
Description: Similar to the basic shadow clone technique, this technique creates up to 100 copies of the user. However, these clones are corporeal instead of illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force. The clones can also disperse on their own or be dispelled by the user of the technique. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, or Rinnegan.  Shadow clones also seem to be able to think for themselves and feel the original's pain to some extent. When a clone disperses all their knowledge and experience gained is transferred to the user.

b]Name[/b]: Mind's Eye of the Kagura
Element:
Range: Ten kilometers
Handseals:
Speed:
Description: By focusing and opening the mind's eye, the user is able to find and track an individual's chakra over a vast distance that exceeds ten kilometres. By further focusing chakra, the user can extend this range to far greater distances. This ability also gives the user the capability to perceive fluctuations in a person's chakra made when a person is lying or if someone, including themselves, is under a genjutsu. Also, by focusing on a particular chakras (max four at a time), the user can perceive their targert's movements and surrounding area with great detail increased their track speed by 50.

Name: Eye Mind Reading
Element:
Range: eye sight
Handseals: special eye seal
Speed:
Description: By subtly weaving signs with their eye, the user can delve into the mind of their target through eye contact without them noticing. This can also be used on a target that is currently reading the user's mind. The user is even able to perform this on themself to restore or remove information in their own mind. This technique is the ultimate information gather jutsu because of this, those affected will not be able to sense the user reading their mind through chakra unless their ninjutsu rank is higher than the user's.

Name: Hair Camouflage
Type:
Element:
Range: self
Handseals:
Speed:
Description: Using this technique, the user's hair will lengthen and completely cover their whole body. The user can then use this form for infiltration purposes by hiding their presence becoming undetectable through chakra signature or other sensory methods. The user can then use this form to travel through solid objects( not people or animals) and their surroundings and will emerge as a mass of hair from anything they travel through. After using this technique, the user's hair shrinks to its normal size.
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Sticky Earth Drop: B-rank
Earth Corridor: B-rank
Earth Flow River: C-rank
Earth Flow Spears: C-rank
Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot: C-rank

Want me to to do the other three?

Execution by Kiss: S-rank (this will be a limited)
Color Course Change: S-rank (also limited) [buh it wont be free]
Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu: This can be just A-rank, actually.
Mind's Eye of the Kagura: A-rank it is.
Eye Mind Reading & Hair Camouflage: Approved
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Name:Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu
Element:None
Range:?
Handseals:none
Speed: ?
Description:he counterpart of the Summoning Technique, this technique allows an animal to summon humans that they have a contract with.Unlike the normal Summoning Technique, this technique does not seem to have a time limit on the human being summoned.
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:11 pm

C-rank. I'll add in extra details when I register it in the Canon Ninjutsu section.
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:39 am

V wrote:
Sticky Earth Drop: B-rank
Earth Corridor: B-rank
Earth Flow River: C-rank
Earth Flow Spears: C-rank
Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot: C-rank

Want me to to do the other three?

thanks and yes plz
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Fissure: B-rank
Mud Body/Mutability: A-rank

I've registered them in the Earth Release list
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:36 am

Name: Added-Weight Rock Technique
Element: Earth
Range: Self | Touch
Handseals: N/A | Rabbit Snake
Speed: N/A
Description: A technique which enhances the targets gravity at the user's discretion. The enemy's mobility is diminished, as the person is crushed by gravity — and in some cases exhibit petrification-like symptoms and then began to crumble. Using a desert region to their advantage, the user can easily bury the enemy alive by submerging them in sand. When this technique is applied to the user it decreases their speed, but the increased weight drastically improves their strength. This method makes it possible for even a weak person to land a devastating hit.

Using this technique on one's self increases strength by 30 but also decreases speed by 30 and requires no hand seals to perform, though physical contact with the target must be made and held to enact the petrification process. To increase the weight of a target, the above hand seals must be made.

Name: Ultra-Added-Weight Rock Technique
Element: Earth
Range: Self | Touch
Handseals: N/A
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of their target, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.

This ability increases one's strength by 50 points and reduces his or her speed by 50 points. Unlike the parent technique, this ability seems to lack any ability to cause petrification.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Name: Wood Release: Cutting Technique
Element: Mokuton
Handseals: Bird Dog Snake
Speed: Speed of User
Description: A versatile technique where the user can produce sharp wooden spikes from their body to either fashion short-range weapons akin to a makeshift sword, or else use them as long-range projectiles, where the branches' growth can be triggered remotely, skewering the enemy as a result.

Name: Wood Clone Technique
Range: N/A
Handseals: Tiger Dog Snake
Speed: Clones move at speed of user
Description: A clone that is created by using chakra to alter the user's own cells into vegetation. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the Body Replacement Technique or completely mobile and able to perform techniques. They have the ability to travel far from the user and are able to communicate with the original. Moreover, since the wood clone has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions. By directly touching the wood clone with his hand, the user can change the shape of the clone.

Unlike other clone techniques, the wood clone doesn't disappear when hit and takes the damage to a certain degree. This according to Madara Uchiha makes it the perfect clone technique that only he with his dōjutsu, was able to see through. Also, unlike the Shadow Clone Technique, which requires the clone to disappear to relay intel back to the user's original body, the wood clone can relay intel back and forth between the user's original body and a clone without having the clone disappear or even coming into contact with each other. These clones can also be dispelled like normal clones.

A weakness of the wood clone technique is the power of the clones are proportional to the power the user focuses on the clones. In the event the main body is busy fighting elsewhere, the wood clone would be unable to fight with it's full potential. However, if the original body focuses on the clones it doesn't appear to impede or inhibit the clones even if there's a large number of them being created.

Name: Mayfly
Range: N/A
Speed: While submerged, user moves 50% faster
Description: It allows the user to merge his body with the ground and flora and travel at very high speeds; however, it is noted not to be as fast as Space–Time Ninjutsu such as Kamui. Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots and water veins, he can travel everywhere with high speed. Using this technique he can conceal himself in such things as trees and even sand. Once merged, his presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even for sensor type ninja. This makes this technique perfect for close-ranged spying.

If the user does not wish to leave his location, he can connect himself to the nearby network of plant roots in order to send messages to others.

Name: Spore Technique
Range: Contact
Description:The user is able to plant spores onto the bodies of others for the purpose of remotely monitoring them. As the spores have no chakra of their own, they cannot be detected by standard sensory abilities. Once activated via time-delay, other specific directive, or the at the user's discretion, the spores grow into parasitic wood clones by absorbing their host's chakra while also restricting their movements. They are also able to transfer said chakra to another individual by establishing physical contact with them. The spores can also activate in order to shield their host from harm, or be forced into activation and expelled from their host's body if that individual takes in senjutsu chakra

Name: Transmission Wood
Range: Contact
Description: After turning a wood clone into a seed, the seed can be used to track a target by either planting it on them or having them ingest it. Only the user of this technique can detect the seed's transmissions.

Name: Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees
Range: 100m
Handseals: Tiger Ram Snake
Speed: 100
Description: A technique developed by and ancestor of the Senju clan where the user forces trees to grow on any surface, easily creating a dense forest anywhere they choose. A small plant can grow into a forest in an instant. By generating chakra, the user maneuvers it as they see fit for attack and defense; and furthermore, this omnipotent technique even allows them to capture the enemy at the same time. With their tremendous life force, the trees can pierce through earthen walls, and extend their branches at their prey in an instant.

Last edited by Will on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited in the ranks for these since no one decided on them.)
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:39 am

APPROVED. And I'm glad you added these up here. I was thinking of adding the Mokuton ones. I'll be adding some other jutsu here later. :3 I'll help move these to the appropriate places in the Canon Techniques forums after I check other ppls stuff they need checked. <3
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:44 am

Hidden in surface technique: naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiding_in_Surface_Technique
Water release: hiding in water:naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Hiding_in_Water_Technique
Water release:hidden in rain; naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Hiding_in_Rain_Technique
Water replacement: naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Replacement
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:14 am

Hiding in Water is already in Water techniques. Also none of your links work.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:08 pm

Name: Water Severing Wave
Element: Water
Range: 30 m
Handseals: Tiger Rat Horse Snake Dragon Clap
Speed: 90
Description: After kneading chakra in the stomach and converting it into water, the user spews it out as a high pressure stream that is powerful enough to cut cleanly through several thick trees with ease.

Name: Steaming Danger Tyranny
Element: Water
Range: 30 m
Handseals: Ox Hare Tiger Dragon
Speed: Clone moves at speed of user
Description: First, the creates a clone — which resembles a chibi version of himself — made from the oil and water in his body. The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil and due to this structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered from cold to hot and vice-versa. When it exerts itself, the outer layer of oil heats up and evaporates the water inside. As the internal pressure builds, the clone expands until it violently explodes and the water vapor is released. This vapor then cools down as it rises and as a result, turns into hail that cools the clone, causing it to shrink to its original size and start the entire process again.

Despite its constantly increasing size, the clone itself remains very fast throughout the technique. This high-speed movement also allows it to heat up very quickly and to more easily inflict damage by reshaping its limbs into oftentimes bladed weaponry. However, using this powerful technique leaves the user in a severely weakened and vulnerable state.

Note: The clone can explode only once in a post and will require an entire posts to re-cool before being capable of explosion once more. During this cooling time, the clone may still fight as normal, but will not build up heat in any way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:31 am

With the first as an S I find both of these to be Kosher salt and approve.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:52 am

Any and all techniques that are canon may not be created by one of our characters. Edit these techniques please. Mayfly is not C ranked. It will be on the limited list as an S rank with B rank upkeep.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Those have been fixed.

I will say now, however, that while Mayfly being limited is fine, I will never understand it being S rank based on the cost alone. The same thing can be achieved by anyone with Underground Fish Projection and a Chakra Cloaking ability of any sort for a fraction of the cost. But so be it.

Additionally: Can someone please give ranks to the 2 earth release techs that I have at the top of this page and limit them if they need to be? Otherwise I'm just going to start learning them.

And finally, can we get a Wood Release page up on the Canon page or anywhere else really? I'd be more than happy to put that together.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Palm bottom: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Palm_Bottom

Water needle: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Needle

Protecting eight trigrams sixty-four palms: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Protecting_Eight_Trigrams_Sixty-Four_Palms

Gentle fist: tenketsu needle= http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gentle_Fist:_Tenketsu_Needle

Eighty gods vacuum attack: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eighty_Gods_Vacuum_Attack

Eight trigrams thirty-two palms: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Trigrams_Thirty-Two_Palms

Eight trigrams mountain crusher: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Trigrams_Mountain_Crusher

Hanabi style revolving heaven: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hanabi_Style_Revolving_Heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Ranking Thread   Jutsu Ranking Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Ranking Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next