Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] I_vote_lcapDoughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] I_voting_barDoughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] I_vote_lcapDoughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] I_voting_barDoughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Empty
PostSubject: Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]   Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:20 am

It was roughly five o’clock when yellow eyes snapped open, blue engulfing the vision of the eyes uncharacteristic of a Hyuga. She was still, for a second, the girl’s mind stuck in a state of consciousness and unconsciousness. Though still drowsy, the girl began to stir, stretching out her limbs in a manner characteristic of a cat as she let out a soft groan. She popped her head out from underneath the heavy comforter that only came out during the winter, it being far too hot underneath during any other season. Briefly, her eyes snapped around her dimly lit room, a single ray of sun piercing the curtains and spilling into the room. There she laid, the now eleven-year-old Kage enjoying the silence that reigned within her room as she mentally prepared herself for the day - a day of relaxation.

A grin was on the blonde’s face as she flung the covers to her left of her bed, the side shoved so closely to the wall that very few items fell through the tiny creak. She swung her feet out of the bed after sitting upright, letting her legs dangle over the floor as she once again stretched out her arm. Then, in one smooth motion, she pressed her hands on either side of her body, using them to push her off her bed. She landed three feet in front of her bed. Immediately, she headed for the door, small hands grabbing a black dress off the floor as she made the short trek to her bedroom door. The black dress was pulled over her white nightgown before she entered the hall.

She paused for a moment, the blonde’s eyes snapping up and down that hall for a brief second, ensuring that the coast was clear before she raced down it. The sound of her feet hitting wood was loud, the noise only stopping upon reaching her brother’s bedroom door. Without missing a single beat, the yellowed eyed Hyuga flung the door open, immediately entering the room and leaping upon the bed of her brother. She straddled the man’s nine years her senior torso, her hands pressed against his chest as she leant forward. And, in the most enthusiastic tone ever, she announced her intent.

“Up! Up! It’s time for a doughnut!”

Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]   Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 11:58 am

The sun had begun peaking it's comforting and warm rays just over the peak of the endless mountains of Kumogakure. It was the same old quiet mornings as usual and no one was more proud of this fact than Tenshi. The stillness and quietness of the village could be attributed to the fortress like stucture of the massive village was its fine shinobi. The welcoming light would break through the window of Tenshi's room. The room of the young Hyuga man was surprisingly plain considering the way others viewed him. It was furnished with a western style bed, a 6 ft bookshelf filled with various texts and manuscripts, and a desk.

Tenshi was already up; sitting in his desk he watched as the sun began its accession into the sky. The blue eyes of Tenshi would get caught in the suns rays and give off a twinkle of sorts. The Hyuga man's hair was a mess but he managed to put it into a ponytail. He was wearing a Black Yukata with a white floral pattern on the bottom. He had been up for quite some time, but did not leave his room. This was his everyday routine. One of the first to rise and one of the last to lay. His head was resting in his right hand when he began to hear a thumping noise coming down the hall. "Kai..." he mumbled to himself with a comical look.

Tenshi would almost hit a full on dive into his bed. The Kumogakure Jounin would use all shinobi prowess to throw himself under his cover and fake sleep. When his bright eyed younger sister burst into his room and flung herself onto him. Tenshi would grown and open a single eye and looked at the mighty Raikage. "Kai I don't think the Kage should be acting like this." Tenshi would jab teasingly with those words. Tenshi shifted his body and sat up. "However a doughnut does sound nice right now."Tenshi smiled and patted the hair of his younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]   Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:06 pm

“I’m little sister today.”

Kai giggled out in response to Tenshi’s implication that Kages shouldn’t jump on their older brothers in search of a doughnut. She tilted her head to the side as she stared at her brother, scouting down so that he could sit up probably though she didn’t remove herself from his form. No, she waited for the confirmation that doughnuts were in order as well as the customary pat on the head before removing herself from his bed entirely. Since she had landed a couple feet in front of the bed, her back towards the older Hyuga, the blonde whirled around to face her brother. A mischievous grin was painted on her face as she held up five fingers.

“Five minutes to dress and we go on a doughnut hunt.”

Not bothering to wait for an ‘okay’ of any kind from her brother, the blonde rushed out of his room and down the hall to her own. Though what she had on was perfectly fine, she required a shower since she had skipped out on one last night. Once that was out of the way she would don her pink dress and embark for the common room, where she would wait for the arrival of her brother before making the trip to one of the many doughnut shops located within Kumogakure. Of course, being overly excited about spending the day with her big brother, Kai would bombard him with questions.

“Neh, neh, big brother, what sort of super cool missions have you gone on this week?!”

Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]   Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Tenshi gave a complying sigh and a slight laugh to the response of his kid sister. "Ok ok I'm getting up." The older Hyuga would stand up and stretch as Kai bolted from his room back to her own in order to get ready. Considering she didn't shower the previous night she'd have to take one, which would give Tenshi a few more minutes to get ready. Tenshi would go into his closet and find a black v neck t shirt with the kumogakure insignia on its back. He also wore black pants with matching shoes. Tenshi normally didn't wear this, but he decided to switch it up for Kai. After brushing his teeth and washing hours face Tenshi would exit his room and head to the common area. Considering the location of Kai's room she would reach the common area before him even after taking a shower.

As soon as Tenshi walked into the room Kai would begin her bombardment of questions. Whenever they managed to have a day off together she did this. It made Tenshi smile and feel glad that the pressures of being the Raikage hadn't gotten to her. Tenshi would approach Kai and place his hand on her head. "You should know. I only take missions from you nowadays..." Tenshi smiled one again at his younger sister and with those words he would walk towards the door. When he would leave their home Tenshi would be greeted by some Hyuga attendees. "Hello Young Master and Princess." They would say before Kai came into vision. They knew what today was and knew the two siblings were looking forward to the day. "Yo Nikolai and Yuna." Tenshi would say holding up his right hand to them.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]   Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Though she had grown in maturity since becoming Kage, Kai couldn’t resist the urge to use her most powerful weapon - pouting. A simple cross of the arms, pursing of her lips, and softening of the eyes was enough to complete the look of a petulant child well on her way towards a tantrum at the slightest sign of provocation.

“You should tell me anyways.”

She said, her voice low, suitable for her grumbling. Her eyes were glued to Tenshi as she followed him, the blonde not entirely concerned or aware of her surroundings. She was, after all, waiting for her brother to spew the juicy details of his missions. Though one would think she handled that sort of thing, there were actually specific people appointed to that task since her mind could be used as where. That and the with the countless missions performed by her shinobi, she would undoubtedly get overwhelmed by all the detailed reports that would be shipped to her office on top of the other boring paperwork she had to shuffle through on a regular basis.

Admittedly, she did get a summary of those reports, though it only provided with the most important information such as how many missions were done, how much money came into the village via those missions, which people failed or succeeded their task, and who died. Luckily, no one has died yet and her brother has never been on the list of people who failed a mission. Either way, she didn’t get to read the details of her brother missions and she probably wouldn’t if they were delivered to her office. It was more exciting to hear it from the mouth of her brother during outings such as this.

“Hi, Coconut and Peanut Butter!”

She said upon spotting Yuna and Nikolai, the blonde fixing a smile on her face as she waved towards the two. She, surprisingly, knew their real name, but she had gotten so use to addressing them by nicknames she had chosen very carefully. Yuna got coconut since Kai was in possession of a coconut flavoured doughnut when she met her. Nikolai got peanut butter for the same reason.

“Are you two joining us? Big brother was about to tell me all about his adventures.”

Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]   Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:36 am

Tenshi would look at the pouting Kai and sigh. "Fine fine you win. I'll tell you." Tenshi would stop talking while Kai spoke to what she called then coconut and peanut butter. The two were older than Tenshi and had been the retainers for Tenshi's mother and father. Despite his relationship with his Father no one else saw Tenshi in that light. Nikolai would take the lead in answering Kai's question. "No ma'am we wont. We have many things that need to be done today." Nikolai would day bluntly causing Yuna to speak up. "But that doesn't mean we wouldn't love to, besides this day is for you to spend with your big brother. Right?" Yuna would say bending down and talking to Kai at eye level. She held a subtle smile that was warming and welcoming. Tenshi smiled at how everyone interacted with Kai.

"Alright Kai let's go. See ya Niko and Yuna." Tenshi held his hand up to the duo as he walked off. The two would wave and smile at Tenshi and Kai as they would walk off. "So let's see. Which mission do you want to hear about kai?" Tenshi would ask unsure of which he should reminisce on. Considering the nature of most of his missions he did not want to tell Kai but he had already agreed to it and didn't have a choice. The distance between the home of Kai and Tenshi was a relatively decent walk it took the normally 20 minutes to reach the doughnut shop, unless they're not walking normally in which case they could get there in seconds. At least that's what it felt like Tenshi never really timed himself before.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]   Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Elated was definitely an understatement for the way Kai felt right now. She had managed to convince her brother, through her stellar pouting skills, to spill all the juicy details about the various missions he had gone on. Albeit, it wasn’t like she didn’t know a crossing of the arms and the puckering of her lips would get her the desire results, but it didn’t always work out for her. Sometimes her brother gave in and sometimes he didn’t, it all depended on a few factors she wasn’t about to think about. She had done enough thinking for the week, or until tomorrow. For now, she would enjoy her brother’s company and the stories he had to share.

“You’re right Coconut, maybe next time.”

She responded, nodding her head vigorously. Kai grinned at the two before waving her hand in farewell as she followed her older brother. Skipping by his side, the kid already knew which missions she wanted to hear about the most. It probably would surprise Tenshi that she didn’t immediately jump for the opportunity to hear about the more gory missions. Instead, she picked simple rescue ones, though he would also know she was probably building up to the harder ones.

“Did you rescue a damsel in distress this week?!”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]   Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doughnuts With The Hyuga Siblings [P]
Page 1 of 1