Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] I_vote_lcapUzumaki Junichi [WIP] I_voting_barUzumaki Junichi [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] I_vote_lcapUzumaki Junichi [WIP] I_voting_barUzumaki Junichi [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Uzumaki Junichi [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junichi

Junichi

Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki Junichi [WIP]   Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:20 am

Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] AZhUaqX
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] 0OeODz3
Name: Junichi Uzumaki
Nickname: 'Raspberry Prince,' 'Jun,' 'Smarty Pants'

Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] GWSdYHs
Height: 5'
Weight: 111 lbs.
Appearance: He stands at precisely one hundred and fifty two centimeters, or five feet flat. The build is quite slender, the form of a young man. It weighs in at fifty kilograms, or one hundred and eleven pounds. The skin coating him is a typical shade of peach or tan, whatever you would brand the color. It is neither too pale, nor sun-kissed.

Jun sports a pair of brilliant emerald peepers, as green as the forests and fields that surround Konoha, his home. His jawline is quite defined, making him look both youthful and distinguished. His hair is the first hint of the Uzumaki blood that helps power the new life that's been given to him. It is a brilliant red, easily eye-catching in a crowded area. It's often worn shaggy, but combed straight down, a slight part of the left.

Clothing is something that is of course necessary for polite company. He prefers functionality over style, though that isn’t to say he doesn’t have a taste for more elaborate garments. Outside of his square framed glasses and underwear, a short sleeved fishnet shirt is worn under a black, thigh-length tunic. Though most never see, the fishnet actually stops mid torso, leaving most of his abdomen bare.

A pair of thick, tan shorts are worn around his waist. They offer four pockets, two on front, and two on back. Over the tunic rather than through the loops is his equipment belt. Junichi opts to wear his forehead protector around his neck.  It sags a bit in the front. Outside of his typical black sandals common to most shinobi, he has only a leather Kunai pouch and a pair of black fingerless gloves. He would prefer an ensemble that was more to his tastes, but needs to combat Hi no Kuni’s warmer temperatures.

Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: Uzumaki
Element: 土 | Doton [Earth]
Uzumaki Junichi [WIP] IVLimad
Personality: Junichi is both studious and intelligent, though this at times this makes him come off as holier than thou, or arrogant. Perhaps due to his Doton chakra, Junichi is usually very blunt, offering comments and analysis that is fair and untempered by bias (in his opinion at least). He is respectful to his superiors but doesn’t afford any respect to his peers until they earn it in his eyes. This makes him seem somewhat harsh at times. However Jun understands the need for teamwork and cooperation, especially considering the majority of his jutsus are supplementary or defensive in nature.

Regardless of what he may think of his comrades, he considers it his duty to protect them, and very serious about his role within a team. He hopes his skill and flexibility will prove him worthy of their respect in return. Outside of his respect, Junichi’s trust can be very hard to earn. He believes a shinobi should always be cautious of other’s motives, even allies. Once earned, however it often goes to the opposite end of the spectrum.

He will trust someone who has earned it implicitly, and is nearly blindly loyal to such a person. Usually he is also paranoid. Perhaps fearful of failing or seeming like he isn't giving his all in case his father, or someone who know him might be watching. This can make him a bit jumpy, or awkward at times. Some find it annoying while others find it amusing. This also causes an unusual amount of anxiety. So much so that he gets uncontrollable stomach pains when anxious
Character History: (Describe within at least 400 words what your character went through in life. What kind of history did they have, the more details the better. B ranks/Special Jounins and up must use at least 500 words, making the minimum doesn't always mean you're good to go, so put some effort into it. S ranks/Kage must have at least 1000 words in this section.)

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki Junichi [WIP]
Page 1 of 1